CEX.io
Page 29 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 3340

The Forces of Smugness coming to Delve

1. Super Moderator ihaveahelmet's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    I'd like to thank the leaders of Nulli for not being complete and utter faggots in this thread.... Your membership on the other hand holy shit...
    Linemembers belong to a large family of large or verylarge-sized fags called the Faggotsidae. The family includes grunts, carebears, niggers, retards (including aspies), self-entitled dumbshits, and badposters. Linemembers are indigenous to the multiple regions of EN24 and have been introduced to Kugutsumen. The earliest known linemembers date from the early colonization of nullsec and are most closely related to the old GBC and to the remnants of the NC among living species.

Richter_Belmont: under Article 14, section 88, paragraph 420 of the B0Tl0rd Accord, it says "you're gay LOL pwned"

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    The sweet irony, is that the idea to invite test actually came from Nulli themselves.

After dodging one of their fuck off huge fleets one day they filled local with "go blue test again so we can get some fights".

Careful what you ask for i guess.
    lol we knew two weeks ago they planned to come to Delve, but nice try grath.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Warband View Post
    lol we knew two weeks ago they planned to come to Delve, but nice try grath.
    Actually 2 weeks ago Test was still knee deep in a venal campaign that was tit for tat and with goons needing all the numbers they could to fight BL and NCdot in the ustz, this fight saw no end date in sight just a hope that it would finish before the jita seige on the 28th. Using that as a reference time and a normal stock 1 week needing to get home for test we could make no assumptions on when they would be coming back home or if they would join in on delve when they got home. Even if this was the case of them finishing on the 28th then they could not be considered to join us if at all, any earlier then the first week in may...

The only reason they are here today is because literally around the time you guys suggested they come join in on the fights Ncdot signed the agreement with cfc so test withdrew back home to fountain and has since then came and joined in on the fun. But nice try mate.
    R.I.P Vile Rat

R/P
    Power
    The sweet irony, is that the idea to invite test actually came from Nulli themselves.

After dodging one of their fuck off huge fleets one day they filled local with "go blue test again so we can get some fights".

Careful what you ask for i guess.
    Always an excuse for faggottry huh Grath?

"PL cries when no one will fight them, but then has to call in a Meatshield for someone they claim they can handle themselves...."

Damn I'm glad I realized this game is a joke...

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    Always an excuse for faggottry huh Grath?

"PL cries when no one will fight them, but then has to call in a Meatshield for someone they claim they can handle themselves...."

Damn I'm glad I realized this game is a joke...
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you -

A god damn certified crybaby.

6. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Cranky old man's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Mr. Elise, I strongly disagree with your analysis of the Nulli-RA Delve conflict prior to PL's involvement (and yes, I know I'm going to get smacked in the mouth for taking a serious tone here)

1. There was no gridlock. We (Nulli) were making progress and regularly winning timers before PL's first significant involvement. This came when we were about to battle for RA's final station timer in HM. Had that fight remained two-way it would have been revealing regarding Nulli momentum or RA resilience. The war was only about a week old when this happened, with us consistently winning timers and final timers beginning to come out it was far too early to claim there was gridlock.

2. At no point in that one-week did RA have "the region near secured," as you say. We were winning the timers, we were putting their stuff into RF, there were final timers coming out. I don't know how in the world that classifies the defenders as almost securing the region.

Anyway, I didn't read your whole post and I know I will probably get flamed for this one but I feel like at least those points are greatly inaccurate and I recognize it is likely just trolling propaganda anyway :-) I did want to get our side of the story out there. And you guys are good, and you can choose to do what you want, so I'm definitely not complaining that you decided to get involved. I'm just disputing your depiction of the war prior to PL involvement.

Thanks,

Nulli guy

7. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Cranky old man's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I just read the rest of the post on the fighting between Nulli and the Legion after RA's retreat. It is well-written and I have no problem with it.
    Just wanted to make it clear I have no problem with accurate information regarding Nulli losses :-)

R/P
    Power
    That is why people need to lurk before they post.

9. Honey, Don't You Want a Man Like Me Elektrea's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ACF Cadelanne
    some quotes
    Except you took Grath's post out of text.

Grath poked a test roaming gang to come down to join the party, he did not batphone montolio to move test into delve. Montolio hinted on their jabber that they will be moving to delve maybe about two weeks ago, this was well before we started getting the upper hand in fights

10. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Perseus Kallistratos's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Actually 2 weeks ago Test was still knee deep in a venal campaign that was tit for tat and with goons needing all the numbers they could to fight BL and NCdot in the ustz, t
    Test had 5 people in Goon CTAs on average.

They brought up a fleet twice (numbering 40-50) in USTZ during the time -A- was up there, one being for their own tech moon.

But sure, knee deep.

11. Master of Spies Jean Leaner's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky old man View Post
    Mr. Elise, I strongly disagree with your analysis of the Nulli-RA Delve conflict prior to PL's involvement (and yes, I know I'm going to get smacked in the mouth for taking a serious tone here)

1. There was no gridlock. We (Nulli) were making progress and regularly winning timers before PL's first significant involvement. This came when we were about to battle for RA's final station timer in HM. Had that fight remained two-way it would have been revealing regarding Nulli momentum or RA resilience. The war was only about a week old when this happened, with us consistently winning timers and final timers beginning to come out it was far too early to claim there was gridlock.

2. At no point in that one-week did RA have "the region near secured," as you say. We were winning the timers, we were putting their stuff into RF, there were final timers coming out. I don't know how in the world that classifies the defenders as almost securing the region.

Anyway, I didn't read your whole post and I know I will probably get flamed for this one but I feel like at least those points are greatly inaccurate and I recognize it is likely just trolling propaganda anyway :-) I did want to get our side of the story out there. And you guys are good, and you can choose to do what you want, so I'm definitely not complaining that you decided to get involved. I'm just disputing your depiction of the war prior to PL involvement.

Thanks,

Nulli guy
    Never fucking post again Jesus Christ.

12. Super Moderator Lorren Canada's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan View Post

They brought up a fleet twice (numbering 40-50) in USTZ during the time -A- was up there, one being for their own tech moon.

But sure, knee deep.
    I'm not sure what our max was, but we blew past the 220 we were going for during the first night of the tech push and continued high participation. Get fucked
    Your posting has been Adjusted

R/P
    Power
    I'll admit, PL is pretty good......for me to poop on!
    If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be fucked up.

14. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee? raptor217's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    With that round of neg rep I am now a worse poster than shin chan.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by raptor217 View Post
    I'll admit, You're a worse poster...........than I am!

Everyone's a critic..
    If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be fucked up.

16. The Theory and Practice of Teleportation
    R/P
    Power
    What I love about PK is he makes everyone else in -A- look like fucking geniuses. On behalf of Mukk, Makalu, and even James Kordent nice going bro: you are really taking one for the team.

17. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Perseus Kallistratos's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorren Canada View Post
    I'm not sure what our max was, but we blew past the 220 we were going for during the first night of the tech push and continued high participation. Get fucked
    Hook
    Line
    Sinker

18. SHADOO OUTSIDE NOW progodlegend's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I'd like to thank the leaders of Nulli for not being complete and utter faggots in this thread.... Your membership on the other hand holy shit...
    Honestly I see no difference between the posting of either sides general membership. It's all pretty bad....

R/P
    Power
    Hook
    Line
    Sinker
    someone link that pic of what trolls believe vs. what actually is going on.
    Mfume Apocal - Origin. - Black Legion.

20. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you Nicky D's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    hey just postin from detorid, really having buyers' remose over losing querious and delve right about now

21. Galactic Pot-Healer Solar Fleet Best Fleet's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Hook
    Line
    Sinker
    Trolling =/= What you're doing

Fucking moron

22. Go fuck yourself Frodo! kiresays's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Jesus. So as a new-ish TESTie, let me get this straight. We get told there are :goodfites: in Delve, only to get blueballed. I come over to my favorite EVE forums, only to find that Nulli are only whiny snots with excuses.

This is so much fun so far!

I hope you faggots like SBUs. Maybe you'll fight over those.

23. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Soni's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by kiresays View Post
    ... We get told there are :goodfites: in Delve, only to get blueballed...
    This is eve. Let me spotlight you little newby testicle the most important part of your sentence:

... We get told...
    Propaganda.

Anyway, everyone like goodfights, its just a bit different by the point of wiev what is goodfight.

24. I fight for the users Dysphonia's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by progodlegend View Post
    Honestly I see no difference between the posting of either sides general membership. It's all pretty bad....

The fuck. There are two major inaccuracies here; like, hilariously major inaccuracies.

Son, you're retarded.

R/P
    Power
    LEVEL 5 CTA
    Turning pretend colourblind angels from spaceship to madship samurais, one post at a time.

R/P
    Power
    Hook
    Line
    Sinker
    haha holy shit

you are a maximum retard ps i am just buttmad because my invasion of syndicate failed you stupid piece of shit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

27. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Malcanis's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Jesus. So as a new-ish TESTie, let me get this straight. We get told there are :goodfites: in Delve, only to get blueballed. I come over to my favorite EVE forums, only to find that Nulli are only whiny snots with excuses.

Welcome to sov 0.0

28. SHADOO OUTSIDE NOW progodlegend's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

I get curious at times as to how the CFC alliances can convince their members to stay blue or NIPed with over half of EVE and still be happy about it, instead of rising up and calling their leadership giant pussies for getting them into such faggoty situations.

Then I remember, and the curiosity disappears for the time being.

29. Piper in the Woods
    R/P
    Power
    I get curious at times as to how the CFC alliances can convince their members to stay blue or NIPed with over half of EVE and still be happy about it, instead of rising up and calling their leadership giant pussies for getting them into such faggoty situations.

Because being blue to the southern block for a year doesn't count as such faggotry.

30. SHADOO OUTSIDE NOW progodlegend's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by floyd View Post
    Because being blue to the southern block for a year doesn't count as such faggotry.
    Hasn't stopped me from getting into large fights by ourselves with just two of our small allies for the past 6 months.

Don't get it twisted though. Yes it does count as such faggotry, and we are part of the problem too (not sarcasm, dead serious). I just like to think we are at least trying to be less faggoty than most.

31. The Mote in God's Eye Berdennol's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I'm sure if the Space-UN ever to launches an independent investigation into the CFC and the southern block vis-ŕ-vis blueing faggotry, the CFC would be the most likely target of a non-binding resolution reprimanding their gayness on the matter.

32. Banned
    R/P
    Power

Sounds like you're mad, bro.

Also I don't think anybody is obligated to hand you a fight. Go ahead, reinforce something, don't just whip your cock out and expect somebody to stroke it.

33. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Elo View Post
    how did you lose ahacs to geddons lol
    cause megapulses rape ahacs stupid

34. Super Moderator Lorren Canada's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Hook
    Line
    Sinker
    PK, you're such a shit poster that you do not reserve the right to troll under any circumstances since trolling takes a degree of posting skill. Trolling is a two way street and you spouting bullshit like any other day and then claiming it's a troll doesn't work even if you're not lying and it was supposed to be a troll.

Hasn't stopped me from getting into large fights by ourselves with just two of our small allies for the past 6 months.

Don't get it twisted though. Yes it does count as such faggotry, and we are part of the problem too (not sarcasm, dead serious). I just like to think we are at least trying to be less faggoty than most.
    That's funny cause we do the same thing. Going on deployment with PL, dicking around in different spots in the universe by ourselves - all of it to get away from large coalition warfare.

So don't try to come at us like we're some sort of hypocrites who like the blob or something, try going after FA instead.
    Your posting has been Adjusted

35. Expendable
    R/P
    Power

Wait didn't nulli deploy north for gudfites? Then realized there is to many non blues on either side of them and went back to there blue south homeland?

36. The Indefatigable Frog Ron Swanson's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    We deployed north because there was nothing to do at home. We returned due to multiple reasons, the most important of which was removing RL's space.

37. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Ymir's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffraider View Post
    haha holy shit

you are a maximum retard ps i am just buttmad because my invasion of syndicate failed you stupid piece of shit
    More splerge, less substance.

you stupid piece of shit.

38. Naturally I finished my set Stronke's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedaykin055 View Post
    And then they lost!
    Due to a red card early on in the game Barca had a big advantage that they failed to exploit. They deserved the loss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

39. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power

Trying to be less fag is lame in itself. A boss does and says whatever. Then walks away. Let the h8ters and faggots cry...

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by cuko View Post
    Trying to be less fag is lame in itself. A boss does and says whatever. Then walks away. Let the h8ters and faggots cry...
    Spoken like a true psychopathic silver spoon banking son

I think you are in the wrong alliance friend, you should be in the 1%.

41. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Agathor View Post
    Spoken like a true psychopathic silver spoon banking son

I think you are in the wrong alliance friend, you should be in the 1%.
    I'm in many alliances @ the moment (many = 2 lol).

Technically just being in a corporation with just myself would make me apart of the 0.01 (3L33T!).

"Don't get it twisted though. Yes it does count as such faggotry, and we are part of the problem too (not sarcasm, dead serious). I just like to think we are at least trying to be less faggoty than most."

Only a real losers/faggot diminishes himself to make other peeps feel good. P sad. P pussy too. someone must not have alot of real life friends (maybe that's why they're trying so hard to maintain E honor/friends).

R/P
    Power
    By your definition, Jesus was pretty sad and a pretty pussy too?

R/P
    Power

Are you actually pretending that your Southern AAA bloc is any less cowardgay then the CFC blob?

The only diffrence is you have to follow trojanman instead of dbrb lmao
    [09:31:23] tribute wont fall
    (21:39:55) dabigredboat: pl wont get hired
    (21:39:57) dabigredboat: nobody trusts them
    (21:40:19) dabigredboat: I think pl is in delve to build supers

Hey Vily, did you tell goons about how you joined PL, then broke down crying when you found your whining and bitching smeared all over the forum porn section?
    THEN had the balls to demand it be taken down?
    THEN rage quit like the fucking fat little girl you are when it wasn't?

44. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Agathor View Post
    By your definition, Jesus was pretty sad and a pretty pussy too?
    No! <3 Jesus

R/P
    Power
    Evoke and PL are the only real Dragon bornes who actually walks the path of the wolf, we are the cowboys that rides on the steel horses like bon jovi and everyone wants to be our friends but they are just like the fat kid in school that the cowboy beats up

Hey Vily, did you tell goons about how you joined PL, then broke down crying when you found your whining and bitching smeared all over the forum porn section?

46. Galactic Pot-Healer Solar Fleet Best Fleet's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Heard it here first folks, PL are actually dragonborne wolf cowboys who beat up fat kids.

Should use that as a pick-up line in bars.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Solar Fleet Best Fleet View Post
    Heard it here first folks, PL are actually dragonborne wolf cowboys who beat up fat kids.

Should use that as a pick-up line in bars.
    I have actually successfully used the "let me tell you about me being an internet spaceship general" line. Pretty sure she thought i was making that shit up but it still worked v0v

48. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Perseus Kallistratos's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorren Canada View Post
    Going on deployment with PL, dicking around in different spots in the universe by ourselves - all of it to get away from large coalition warfare.
    I can see Lorren and PL skipping down a street holding hands when I read this (even though its fucking delusional TEST propoganda). Also you're in test, large coalition warfare is what you were conceived for. The sooner you accept that (and the fact that you're a PL groupie) the better off you'll be.

49. Galactic Pot-Healer Solar Fleet Best Fleet's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I can see Lorren and PL skipping down a street holding hands when I read this (even though its fucking delusional TEST propoganda). Also you're in test, large coalition warfare is what you were conceived for. The sooner you accept that (and the fact that you're a PL groupie) the better off you'll be.
    Have you tried accepting that your just the MOST bitter faggot on this forum and the delusions might be your own?

R/P
    Power
    I can see PK and Solar skipping down a street holding hands when I read this (even though its fucking delusional -A- propoganda). Also you're in -A-, large coalition warfare is what you were conceived for. The sooner you accept that (and the fact that you're a Solar groupie) the better off you'll be.
    Fixed it for you...
    R.I.P Vile Rat