CEX.io
Page 7 of 94 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

MAX3: Nothing Personal (Tribute, Pure Blind, Venal)

1. Poligraf Poligrafovich Sharikov Russian God's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Like the FC said in the audio link the enemy was not logged in at the time (it was a moral boost OP).... he said over and over how was he to know that 200 ppl was going to log in and shit in his cherios..... Just LoL

The real question is how long is the Dragon going to allow this shit to go on before he goes home? This is starting to make him look BAD and we know he hates to look bad.

2. The Illinois Enema Bandit Comrade Comrade's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Dude View Post
    Iím sorry, but I just donít get NCís thinking. They come in to H-PA to reinforce some towers that have no value other than being staging towers in an NPC system. One might have a high-end moon, but even if NC takes it, they wonít be able to hold it. They bring a 1200 man blob to reinforce the POSes on a Sunday night? Would it not make more sense to do it on a Thursday or Friday, so that it can be killed over the weekend when it can be alarmed clocked?

After all that effort, they failed to kill the towers, lost 3 titans, whole lot of support ships and lost few high-end moons since than. Why would anybody want to waist their time like that? Who is running things over there? How long before the grunts say, ďFuck this, Iím going out and enjoying the summerĒ?
    Need something to do to feel like they're doing something instead of watching their space burn and/or just bailing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora148 View Post
    haha, the classic:

we lost because there wasn't enough of you online
    its always a good idea to blame the people who arent there :-D

4. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
    R/P
    Power
    we lost because there wasn't enough of you online
    "I am gonna tell the people logged in that they are wasting time because not enough people are logging in.

I excpect this will boost participation "

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian God View Post
    The real question is how long is the Dragon going to allow this shit to go on before he goes home? This is starting to make him look BAD and we know he hates to look bad.
    He knows what everybody else knew weeks ago:

the nc may survive this, but it won't look anything like it does today. Kinda hard to risk your space empire over a corpse that's being propped up with a rotten stick.

Also fuck posting from a phone

6. Crashlander
    R/P
    Power
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/05...botnet_mayhem/ interesting news article about ddosing/botting/rmting, hopefully CCP sees this and it has a positive impact on our beloved eve.

7. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    R/P
    Power
    Like the FC said in the audio link the enemy was not logged in at the time (it was a moral boost OP).... he said over and over how was he to know that 200 ppl was going to log in and shit in his cherios..... Just LoL

they're not dragons, fire cant killed dragons

8. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Aurora148's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

dragoon

9. Poligraf Poligrafovich Sharikov Russian God's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora148 View Post
    dragoon
    My badd

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Moph View Post
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/05...botnet_mayhem/ interesting news article about ddosing/botting/rmting, hopefully CCP sees this and it has a positive impact on our beloved eve.
    Well, I read that, and apart from some mentions to eve I have no idea what game they are talking about.
    -------
    Surprise Sex is the Best Way to Wake Up. Unless You're in Prison...

11. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotor View Post
    lol 4:00.... kill that manticore! we must avenge the titans and even out the k/d
    [spoiler]I liked the pre person title better :tinfoil:[/spoiler]

12. Piper in the Woods
    R/P
    Power
    Can't but help feel this is authored by a fail-nc pilot?

13. DeathGrip
    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Comrade View Post
    fine, Axiom :P
    Waffles has me, and I am such a shit poster I rarely post

14. Honey, Don't You Want a Man Like Me Elektrea's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeydan View Post
    PL is now posting like Tri, did you guys absorb all their shitheads or something?
    Its look the same to me for what, almost 3 years now? You just need something else to bitch about.

Usually After a name of a Resurrected Alliance that is doomed to succeed.
    R/P
    Power
    At least NC is consistent ... They post like NC and they fight like NC as well

R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    It seems after this mornings two titan kills, an NC fleet attempted to bridge through a titan outside of a non passworded pos.

Their fleet was bubbled before they could bridge and was decimated.

in the smug satisfaction of self-superiority
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreeze View Post
    and was decimated.
    you killed 1/10th of them?
    THE GREATEST POSTER

18. The Illinois Enema Bandit Comrade Comrade's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    If CCP read this I think the only positive impact that would come out of it would be a few laughs and chortles out of the dev team. This would have made a really dumb post, and the fact that it's a new article is makes it a travesty. It's also pretty clear the author has never played EVE, or at most a trial.

Want to join in without spending their time acquiring experience and resources by working their way up from the bottom
    They say this like it's absolutely no different then what CCP does, of course this is because they're fucking morons and have no idea that CCP allows the sale of plexs (no research at all).

Rivals groups from eastern Europe are using botnets to DDoS opponents before taking over their territories
    He speaks like DDoSing is incredibly common, it happens, but not really that often, it's not the deciding factor in war. At most a battle, and no one has ever opened a war with a blanket of ddos attacks that lasted the entirety of the invasion (nor could they unless the people running your services are morons). Also talks as if the "Eastern Europeans" (ie Russians) are the only one that DDoS. Voip services are usually down for a couple hours, and if you shutdown someones forums for them you're likely doing them a favor.

Game servers have taken a hit in the process.
    I don't remember this ever, I'd love to click his link but it doesn't work, likely because it leads to eve-news 24, the most reputable news source. Of course according to the hyperlink it actually links to the post about the ROL leader being banned (I don't even think that really happened) and had no note about the servers "taking a hit."

Gold farmers are known for using Trojans to gain control of compromised accounts.
    The "gold" (didn't even bother to look up the ingame currency name) farmers that do this have at no point ever been connected with a "botting" empire. Maybe, but mostly probably the empire farmers that got shutdown or a site that took a big hit. Also you have to be an idiot (and trying to buy isk yourself) to fall into these traps.

Chris Boyd, a senior threat researcher at GFI Software and gaming security experts
    Not that I can even tell if he for real spoke with Chris Boyd or is quoting him correctly, but from what I googled it doesn't seem that GFI Software's expertise is in "gaming security." Not that I put much effort into it though. Why? Well because i read this line.

The idea that there are effectively dead systems filled with nothing but spambots (quoted from supposed game security expert Chris Boyd)
    Why would a dead system be filled with spambots? That completely defeats the purpose and is the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

and making prank phonecalls
    That's the second time prank phone calls are mentioned, is an epidemic or something? I've never heard of it happening.....

dedicated DDoS botnets
    ^^

Investigations by the owners of the game have caused several leaders of these alliances to be banned in the past
    Really? Please name?

Also lawl at every piece of info coming from evenews24
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

19. Whoremonger MY KICKBOXING GIRLFRIEND's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreeze View Post
    It seems after this mornings two titan kills, an NC fleet attempted to bridge through a titan outside of a non passworded pos.

Their fleet was bubbled before they could bridge and was decimated.
    Not giving tower passwords to pets ranks pretty close to IT levels on the Cruelty to pets scale

R/P
    Power

Why would a dead system be filled with spambots? That completely defeats the purpose and is the most retarded thing I have ever heard.
    Not to mention the article implies that people log into eve in order to spam? lolwut? The only people that spam in-game are the NC and it's called blobbing

Like I said it doesn't even look like the article is talking about eve at all.
    -------

21. Crashlander
    R/P
    Power
    I think by spamming he is talking about the bots in jita that constantly spam scam contracts.

Also bots are used to DDos, A bot network is used to flood a server via different computers around the world, normally operated from a IRC client. A bot network is alot different than the mining/npcing bot you are thinking of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botnet <<< if you are interested.

22. The Illinois Enema Bandit Comrade Comrade's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I think by spamming he is talking about the bots in jita that constantly spam scam contracts.

Also bots are used to DDos, A bot network is used to flood a server via different computers around the world, normally operated from a IRC client. A bot network is alot different than the mining/npcing bot you are thinking of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botnet <<< if you are interested.
    The article said spambots in dead systems. So whatever he's talking about he didn't say it and as a "game security expert" it just makes him looks like a fool.

It's not the comment that botnets are used for DDoS but in the beginning he says that EvE Online is turning into a "botnet battlefield." I took this as "bots were taking over." Maybe he meant that DDoSing botnets are taking over eve, which is just as dumb as an assumption. Or possibly he means that the bots can do both, which they don't. Either way it doesn't read well for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R/P
    Power
    Whatever the interpretation, that Register article is full of shit. Written by someone who doesn't play eve, doesn't understand it and just mashed together an article from parts rumors, speculation, tears and some facts into something that is totally out of reality.
    -------

24. The Illinois Enema Bandit Comrade Comrade's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexman View Post
    Whatever the interpretation, that Register article is full of shit. Written by someone who doesn't play eve, doesn't understand it and just mashed together an article from parts rumors, speculation, tears and some facts into something that is totally out of reality.
    I think he has a wife that plays eve or something and decided to drum something up about it so she'd go back to sleeping with him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

25. Go fuck yourself Frodo! JCongo's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Good article from Fox Ne... oh wait another quality news site I'm sure.

26. The Illinois Enema Bandit Comrade Comrade's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JCongo View Post
    Good article from Fox Ne... oh wait another quality news site I'm sure.
    I don't want to say that fox news has standards, but I think even they wouldn't run this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R/P
    Power
    I think he has a wife that plays eve or something and decided to drum something up about it so she'd go back to sleeping with him.
    Not gonna happen if she reads it.
    -------

28. The Illinois Enema Bandit Comrade Comrade's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Not gonna happen if she reads it.
    Well if so, then should be in the NC, so maybe :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

29. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Brooks Puuntai's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    So I take back what I said earlier. It does seem more widespread that people actually believe some of the bullshit that the NC FC/HC are saying. That Raiden still has CCP devs that are feeding them exploits. That PL are getting FOTM tips from CCP. Russians are all RMT/Ebay bots. Lastly that DRF are resorting to DDOS attacks to avoid fights.

30. Whoremonger someguyfromoverthere's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Oh fuck, shit just got real...

2011-05-23 16:15:00

Logan Takeruchi
    Federation of Xenotech
    WILD BOARS

Plans

-----

Gentlemen!

i have returned, and plans roll forth!

we all will be leaving the corporation and joining the new corporation under the same leadership as it stands here in FOX, apoc, myself and dell

those that are in the alliance tornament will be staying in FOX for the duration of the training and qualifications

corporate FC's stand as follows

Corporate Fleet Command - Apoc
    Covert Fleet Command - Logan Takeruchi
    Skirmish Fleet Command - Delll3boy

the corporations old rules and regulations will be back in force in the new corporation, Teamspeak is manditory, PVP is what were all about.

for those of you who do not know me so well, i am FOX's founder, CO-CEO and master covert and capital fleet commander, in fleets i take no nonesense, but whats said in fleet stays in fleet, feel free too ask questions out of fleet! i dont bite! i have been in the game since 2005, seen many things and done many things, but thats enough of that.

ISK making - how you make your isk is your own buisness, but helping others and teamwork is key, if your a rich fuck then you should be helping the noobs and not so well off to adapt to new and improved methods of isk making, many many forms are out there, wormholes, PI, NPC missions, officer hunting, plexing. no one should be poor unless their lazy and wont get of their arse to make isk

Empire - empire should only be used for resupply and other types of logistical runs, if you live in empire and are in this corp or the next, then theres a big problem there, we are a venal corporation, and all members MUST live within venal, that does not mean your isk making is confined to venal however.

Corporate leadership:

Founder/Co-Ceo - Logan Takeruchi
    Diplomat/Co-Ceo - Apocalypse Doom
    Internal Affairs/Co-Ceo - Delll3Boy
    Combat Advice - Snowlock
    Combat Advice - Devil Allucard
    Industrial Advice - Wong Meixia

Corporate Ship Program - you can purchase Battlecruisers and cruisers at jita prices in venal from Daint666 here in venal, aswell as a full array of tech one fittings to fit up leroy cruisers for special fun time roams, for more information see Daint666 or Delll3boy.

Participation - While corporate fleet participation remains manditory for planned corporate fleets and also some alliance campaigns, alliance fleet participation is not however, ensuring all of you have enough free time to pvp in small gangs, make isk and generally dick about when your not on duty, and yes it is your duty to get kills and maybe gets some skills!

applications will be accepted on Wednesday of this week, you can remove roles and send in new applications to Somewhat Suicidal after 19:00 EVE time tomorrow (Tuesday)

Regards
    Nagarisai
    Founder - Federation of Xenotech/Somewhat Suicidal

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks Puuntai View Post
    So I take back what I said earlier. It does seem more widespread that people actually believe some of the bullshit that the NC FC/HC are saying. That Raiden still has CCP devs that are feeding them exploits. That PL are getting FOTM tips from CCP. Russians are all RMT/Ebay bots. Lastly that DRF are resorting to DDOS attacks to avoid fights.
    I demand solid proof that none of these actually happen

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by someguyfromoverthere View Post
    OMG We're fucked!!!

Wait...

Who?
    -------

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by penifSMASH View Post
    I have seen the ebay bot muhself. It's omgamazing
    -------

R/P
    Power
    OMG We're fucked!!!

Wait...

Who?
    yeah i don't know who any of those people are

R/P
    Power
    wow, holy shit, 4 pages in 1 day

Quote Originally Posted by nukebuddah View Post
    To be honest dude, nobody cares about what your buttbuddy mfume and paow think about BL. Both will get down and blow any BL member if they could. It's easy for them to talk a bunch of shit but god forbid anybody ever saw them in a fleet. Paow claims he does logi, but I haven't seem him in that many fleets. Then there's your lapdog mfume....
    lol, are you kidding? mfume shows up to like every op, he's a hero. also, it doesn't matter much who shows up to what op when you're in NC. In Origin, we have 113 toons in corp and last week we had a CTA where we had 65 toons in corp chat, 57 of which were in fleet (including the dude you say never shows up to ops). I'd be hard pressed to believe you ever saw participation like that in RAGE. Maybe the reason those two never showed up to ops was because they knew your FCs would suicide them into a wall of artillery fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeydan View Post
    I was that shitposting backbone. It is effort enough to log in once a week and catch up on all the PL shitposting for laughs. PL is now posting like Tri, did you guys absorb all their shitheads or something?
    Centra, I think this guy just said I'm in PL, does this mean I'm smug enough to graduate?

36. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks Puuntai View Post
    Lastly that Goons are resorting to DDOS attacks on their own server to avoid fights.
    FYP

37. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Brooks Puuntai's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by penifSMASH View Post
    I also demand proof that these are actually happening. Instead of the HC pulling random shit out of their ass in order to compensate for their own failures and poor management.

38. Whoremonger
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by someguyfromoverthere View Post
    I spy Apocalypse Doom.

omg /facepalm

R/P
    Power
    "dell3boy" sounds like a nickname you'd put on a website with naked teens.
    (so yeah, not a good nick)

40. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Malcanis's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Omeega View Post
    Obviously sir, you are not a patron of the classics

41. The Empire never ended
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Omeega View Post
    how do YOU know what type of nick you choose on sites with nakes teens?

Why don't you take a seat over here Mr. Omeega?

42. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Aurora148's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    rus)) has a new weapon

43. Go fuck yourself Frodo! KWyz's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    "That's not a gun, that's a fucking AA cannon!".

Where does that guy get all that stuff?

44. Super Moderator Lorren Canada's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Comrade Comrade again.

45. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by KWyz View Post

russian RTM machinery ofc

46. The Illinois Enema Bandit Comrade Comrade's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

Like everything else in Russia, Cold War surplus.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorren Canada View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Comrade Comrade again.
    I'm flattered, thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R/P
    Power

"The biggest Gun a civilian can own" scared me most

48. Go fuck yourself Frodo! KWyz's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I guess that's what it takes to DDOS the Goon forums... :P

Edited for content: after the day's welp my hopes of participating(whoring) in a loud, battle-royale style supercap fight have been shattered. I don't think our supercaps will come out to play anymore .

49. Whoremonger
    R/P
    Power
    I guess that's what it takes to DDOS the Goon forums... :P

Edited for content: after the day's welp my hopes of participating(whoring) in a loud, battle-royale style supercap fight have been shattered. I don't think our supercaps will come out to play anymore .
    You don't have super caps, or Yaay would be fleeting up sactum fleets.

50. "It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane"
    R/P
    Power
    Stopped reading where it linked Evenews24.
    Seriously - is this some pointless NC media campaign to let the world outside of eve know how russians playing eve are ebil?
    Just wondering because I've recently read a very similar article on a german non-eve related page (it also claimed cold steel alliance to be one of the 5 most powerful alliances in eve online and quoted some posts from the NC-infested cesspit called eveger, so it wasn't that hard to guess where that crap came from .).

Considering the audio logs: Pretty hilarious how NC-FCs promise their fleetmembers they ensured no enemies are logged in before deploying supers.
    (Pro-tip: it's supposed to be the other way around...)