CEX.io
Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,050 of 3276

Crossing the Rubicon: Tribute, Vale, and the Gates of Hell

1. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Brooks Puuntai's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    fwiw, the CSM passed my "wreckable stations" proposal (that doesn't even destroy people's stuff). I asked Trebor to bring it up in the summit they're at now.
    Link to idea. Tbh if CCP does allow destructible stations they will prob make it so items will be "transported" to your home station or some shit. Similar to med clone.

2. The Illinois Enema Bandit Comrade Comrade's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarac View Post
    Someone be bitter and glitterbomb. Its rather sad that they have to fake mails to increase morale. See you on the battlefield NC and try not to whelp another fleet this time.
    Be fair, it could easily not be them. It's a time honored tradition to shit up your enemies killboard (or just someone you don't like) with fake supercap kills. Why that person would pick WI is beyond me but still a possibility :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3. I have galactorrhea :(
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Veno View Post
    The cost of stations laughable anyway these days. Lets just make them destructible with all the pros and cons of it and be done with it.

(Yea, I dont give a shit about people who went inactive with assets in player owned stations and would loose everything. Their own dumb mistake.)
    totally agree, destructing stations would be fun. Under condition that you have to hold the station for at least two month to destroy it, and all assets are moved automatically to 'system of your choice' or to the nearest lowsec. Otherwise that would be too much of hardcore, CCP wouldn't go so far.

4. The Illinois Enema Bandit Comrade Comrade's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Machine View Post
    totally agree, destructing stations would be fun. Under condition that you have to hold the station for at least two month to destroy it, and all assets are moved automatically to 'system of your choice' or to the nearest lowsec. Otherwise that would be too much of hardcore, CCP wouldn't go so far.
    Not that I want to turn this thread into an idea thread but I think some sort of timer on the destruction should be added too, like a month or something. Otherwise people will just destruct all the stations behind them when they're being invaded and start failcascading (they already do it with supers :P).

edit: Although that would mean you couldn't hargoth someone's stations, which would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzor View Post
    The price is certainly laughable when you spent 2/3 years seeding the crystal(?) implant market in venal. Always makes me laugh when people accuse WN of botting or RMT-ing. I think they are one of my most respected Alliances in game and they earn't every super cap they own as an Alliance wide effort.

We did some working out from the mission hub round there and 4-6 people running the level 4s can make a Supers worth of implant selling per week. The most stupidest thing the NC ever did was allowing them to live there unharmed under the condition they did not touch tech. People make the joke that :goons: where the sleeping dragon, for ironys sake I know. But I think WN are the true holders of that title.
    Get bit by a tiger once, shame on the tiger. Get bit by a tiger twice, shame on you. Get bit by a tiger as many times as the NC and you're a moron.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5. Prince Sky Pirate Razzor "Higgins" Toxic Death the Astral Walker Razzor's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Veno View Post
    The cost of stations laughable anyway these days. Lets just make them destructible with all the pros and cons of it and be done with it.

(Yea, I dont give a shit about people who went inactive with assets in player owned stations and would loose everything. Their own dumb mistake.)
    The price is certainly laughable when you spent 2/3 years seeding the crystal(?) implant market in venal. Always makes me laugh when people accuse WN of botting or RMT-ing. I think they are one of my most respected Alliances in game and they earn't every super cap they own as an Alliance wide effort.

We did some working out from the mission hub round there and 4-6 people running the level 4s can make a Supers worth of implant selling per week. The most stupidest thing the NC ever did was allowing them to live there unharmed under the condition they did not touch tech. People make the joke that :goons: where the sleeping dragon, for ironys sake I know. But I think WN are the true holders of that title.

6. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee? Storm Cloud's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks Puuntai View Post
    Just what Vale needs is another damn station.
    75 to go.

7. This is harsh. Evaluate me Tarac's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Comrade View Post
    Be fair, it could easily not be them. It's a time honored tradition to shit up your enemies killboard (or just someone you don't like) with fake supercap kills. Why that person would pick WI is beyond me but still a possibility :<
    Or it could just be a random shithead who doesn't like glitter who has nothing to do with anything

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Zuckerkorn View Post
    Nope. Supercaps online exists because of the very nature of the beast. "PVP levels would incrase as players found cheaper ways to fit for pvp (more t1 cruisers)" they already have the option of using T1 cruisers.
    Of course players already have that option. no shit?

But when they have an assload of botted ISK/drone mats why would they fly a cruiser?

Right now its Tengu fleets, Mach fleets, 150+ supercaps fleets.

His theory is that if shit gets rebalanced by magically removing bots then people would start flying in cheaper ships.

9. The Empire never ended Aralyn's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Or it could just be a random shithead who doesn't like glitter who has nothing to do with anything
    Likely the case; it only showed up on our killboard because of the towers contribution. If I remember the original kill correctly (the Soldiers of Thunderstorm guy), he was killed hotdropping one of our freighters at our cyno system in Tribute.

10. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee? awy's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    His theory is that if shit gets rebalanced by magically removing bots then people would start flying in cheaper ships.
    that is if they are still playing the game.

no one ever went back from washing machines, but then again, life doesn't have an unsubscribe option.

11. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Brooks Puuntai's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by awy View Post
    but then again, life doesn't have an unsubscribe option.
    Technically it does

12. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee? awy's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    okay. let's reroll into hot korean girls and have loads of sex with each other.

13. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee? Storm Cloud's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Tomorrow...

14. The Empire never ended Aralyn's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Well, as a mini-apology for my earlier screw-up, I've updated my supercap scoreboard. Not any big welps the last month, but a steady drip of badly-scouted supercarriers padding the numbers.

Hopefully a touch more readable; as some folks rightly pointed out it was starting to look a tad cluttered. I have also expanded it to include kills outside Gem/Vale, as the war has gone somewhat global now, and hence included space for a likely future A-Wagon or PL welp (come on guys, both us and the DRF have contributed corpses to the pile, your turn to add some in).

Apologies to BL for including you on the DRF side, as you have been gamely shooting both sides, but as your two losses were to NC fleet, your on the Red side for now.

[spoiler=War][/spoiler]

15. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Malcanis's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks Puuntai View Post
    Link to idea. Tbh if CCP does allow destructible stations they will prob make it so items will be "transported" to your home station or some shit. Similar to med clone.
    http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard...1399927&page=1

R/P
    Power
    So a little birdie told me that Monday the OMG-super-secret we-would-never-invade-Tribute-those-SBUs-were-just-victory-laps-no-need-to-call-Goons-sky-is-not-falling Invasion Mark 2 begins... Truth or troll?

17. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ifni View Post
    So a little birdie told me that Monday the OMG-super-secret we-would-never-invade-Tribute-those-SBUs-were-just-victory-laps-no-need-to-call-Goons Invasion Mark 2 begins...
    funny, whats your source dude?? There are no plans for invading Tribute yet.

18. I'm Only in It for the Money Grim's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    So a little birdie told me that Monday the OMG-super-secret we-would-never-invade-Tribute-those-SBUs-were-just-victory-laps-no-need-to-call-Goons-sky-is-not-falling Invasion Mark 2 begins... Truth or troll?
    Must be a troll. I mean, how could shadoo lie to us all this time

At leasts it better this way. If DRF stopped now everyone would remember this as them backing down to Goons. Now they can make a go of it, welp some supers, and fall back to Vale with their e-honour intact.
    If you kill enough of them they stop fighting - Gen. Curtis Lemay
    Fear the KKM

19. Poligraf Poligrafovich Sharikov Russian God's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Bad troll..... Here we go again with OMG the sky is falling. Guess its better than the OMG RMT Russians are killing the game.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian God
    Guess its better than the OMG RMT Russians are killing the game.
    I actually like the "OMG RMT Russians are killing the game" mood going on.
    It just goes well with my bear sleeping under my computer.

21. The Illinois Enema Bandit Comrade Comrade's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    They said they weren't going to invade tribute? Krutoj said "oh hey I decided not to" but if you took him seriously :|. I wouldn't start Monday but I would expect an invasion some day or another :P

Very true, and a few other things. I was just trying to say it's likely that it is not a WI morale km post, rather someone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

22. Sahj
    At leasts it better this way. If DRF stopped now everyone would remember this as them backing down to Goons. Now they can make a go of it, welp some supers, and fall back to Vale with their e-honour intact.
    lol @ the idea GSF will actually really try and help defend Tribute, Mittani wouldn't do that to his Russian buddy.

23. Crashlander
    R/P
    Power
    Didn't your little birdy notice that there is a srs bizness tourney about to start? And besides, Mittani already said we aren't allowed to invade Tribute, so why are we still talking about this?

R/P
    Power
    Shadoo wouldn't troll us all, right guys?

... ... Guys?

R/P
    Power
    Would be dangerous for the russians to attack monday, its a canadian holiday!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

26. The Illinois Enema Bandit Comrade Comrade's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ThemePending View Post
    Would be dangerous for the russians to attack monday, its a canadian holiday!
    Yah they're supercaps might burn down on the way over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

27. The Mote in God's Eye HeliconOne's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahj View Post
    lol @ the idea GSF will actually really try and help defend Tribute, Mittani wouldn't do that to his Russian buddy.
    I don't think Mittens and nync are friends any more actually :ashobon:

e: why the fuck does this forum not have :ashobon:

28. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Some Generally Awesome Dude's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Sweet, sweet Queen Victoria. I will spend the day celebrating her glorious reign. Actually, every day is the same when you're self-employed, so it means fuck all to me.

29. The Illinois Enema Bandit Comrade Comrade's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by HeliconOne View Post
    I don't think Mittens and nync are friends any more actually :ashobon:

e: why the fuck does this forum not have :ashobon:
    uaxdeath
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

30. What Good Is a Glass Dagger? Mizuchi's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Market Dude View Post
    Sweet, sweet Queen Victoria. I will spend the day celebrating her glorious reign. Actually, every day is the same when you're self-employed, so it means fuck all to me.
    didnt want that queen anyway

R/P
    Power
    Make player-owned stations destructable; make NPC stations destructable (they'll rebuild them eventually).

32. The Illinois Enema Bandit Comrade Comrade's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotch View Post
    Make player-owned stations destructable; make NPC stations destructable (they'll rebuild them eventually).
    I doubt this would ever happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

33. I'm Only in It for the Money Grim's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    The first part needs to happen. The second part is pants on head retarded.
    Fear the KKM

R/P
    Power
    Our idea for destructable stations was that a portion of the in station assets would drop in a can for the attackers/destroyers, the rest would end up in empire via some "ORE Deep Space Recovery" in the original owners hangars so that faggots wouldn't get all bunged up about their shit going boom.

Its pretty retarded that you capture a station and yet hidden inside are trillions in isk in assets that you somehow just magically don't get access to. Its a pretty gay mechanic. Regardless the station proliferation is getting silly in the North, simply because they've been here forever.

35. Hello Hello Moshi Moshi Centra's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

Some OWN alliance guy started talking to me in Korean yesterday, at first I thought he was trolling me but it turns out I made a new space friend

36. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Mr Coloredshirt's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Centra View Post

Some OWN alliance guy started talking to me in Korean yesterday, at first I thought he was trolling me but it turns out I made a new space friend
    spy

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Omeega View Post
    I actually like the "OMG RMT Russians are killing the game" mood going on.
    It just goes well with my bear sleeping under my computer.
    You will also find this when viewing Omeega.

[spoiler=Omeega's background music] Always playing in the background at Omeega's place. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Omeega's Car]He is literally this cool![/spoiler]

38. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Brooks Puuntai's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Centra View Post

He was prob from Moonrabbits. From what I remember they are a Korean based corp. They where one of the few I actually liked in OWN.

39. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee? Shitposter Deluxe's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Was this a NC moral boosting opp ? http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=9734230
    **************************************************************************************************************************************************
    People left with Viper because they for some reason worship the ground he walks on‚ although everything he touche? turns to shit. Shadoo is far too soft and enjoys the drama far too much. I used to too‚ but Viper really wore me down and I hone?tly don't miss having to d?al with his shit.

40. The Indefatigable Frog Red Fire's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    This thread is dying. We definitely need to attack Tribute.

41. The Illinois Enema Bandit Comrade Comrade's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fire View Post
    Meh, go for branch, it's even better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

42. I'm Only in It for the Money Grim's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fire View Post
    Take H-W. You know you want to.
    Fear the KKM

43. Legitimate Rape Baby
    R/P
    Power
    I've been out of the loop for a couple days (business travel to San Francisco). Rather than read several pages, can someone tell me if anything happened after the 72 hours BS ran out? Has anything happened at all to core NC (other than welped NC fleets as that's not really news).

44. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Some Generally Awesome Dude's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Comrade View Post
    Meh, go for branch, it's even better.
    I think you may be more right than you know, though Tenal is more likely, with constant 1st timers on H-W to keep mm and goons pinned and useless.

45. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Some Generally Awesome Dude's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred Hideous View Post
    I've been out of the loop for a couple days (business travel to San Francisco). Rather than read several pages, can someone tell me if anything happened after the 72 hours BS ran out? Has anything happened at all to core NC (other than welped NC fleets as that's not really news).
    No. Same as before.

46. The Mote in God's Eye Horus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by moongoo View Post
    Of course players already have that option. no shit?

But when they have an assload of botted ISK/drone mats why would they fly a cruiser?

Right now its Tengu fleets, Mach fleets, 150+ supercaps fleets.

8 months ago when i was talking about alliance who where using bot en-masse for get a game-edge, ppl not where listening

now we have 150+ supercaps fleet. that magically appeared in 1 year. 1 year ago you not see that fleet, the top i see around was 10-20 and was coalition fleets. , unless something happened in the middle. something able to spit soo many isk in soo low time, even withouth owning moongoo..

remove bot now is pointless who gained advantage is already at top. and dont say bullshit like wn are respectable alliance becouse i personally fighted theyr ratt-bot corps. and they where owning over 20 bots. that means 500b/month + income.

Or you can believe the cinderella story, of a poor alliance who in 6 months of venal exit with 10 titan and 30 ms.

ps i have a thot on my mind of why russian need soo much all that technetium, maybe they are afraid ccp will start doing something against bots and suddently drone region (home of 50% of bots of eve) will be a wasteland. and same will happen of theyr income. while in other hands the biggest passive income of eve will be safe.

R/P
    Power
    Update:

Why everybody worth a damn are gravitating to PL.

Bonus PL insight

48. Go fuck yourself Frodo! KWyz's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    One could argue that the DRF already had the logistics in place for building up that large amount of supercapitals. Minerals at an arm's length away(literally) and the manufacturing infrastructure for it.

Now about the work it takes to actually MINE and refine all that stuff...

And let's not forget that technically the NC has the second or so largest fleet of supercaps...

49. Crashlander
    R/P
    Power
    after horus doing a few articles that made it to evenews24.I have to admit i believe what he says,if he is estimating that 1 corp is making 500bil/month through botting, it just goes to show how much of a impact botting is having in game :X

:EDIT: Whats the estimated value of the nc tech moons? Isnt it around 1 trillion/month or if horus is correct the same as 2 corps botting :X wow

50. The Mote in God's Eye Horus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by KWyz View Post
    One could argue that the DRF already had the logistics in place for building up that large amount of supercapitals. Minerals at an arm's length away(literally) and the manufacturing infrastructure for it.

Now about the work it takes to actually MINE and refine all that stuff...
    Sure as nc got that chance, sitting on 1000/B monthly passive income (who for majority vanish into director-ceo wallets)

but, nevver happened in 3 year, while magically in last 8 months, alliance show 50-60 supercaps fleets. together with the biggest expansion of bot use in eve history. is not hard to make 1+1, and also link to that what alliance in game, have the majority of renters who use bot. again magic? russian empire , who is conquering eve? again russian empire.

is simply a cause-reaction thing. only a blind cant see that

i personally have made over 6 trillion isk in last 14 months. and i am a single guy, alliance like white noise, xdeathx with russians, determinated ppl, who sit on entire regions with thousand of renter. what can do compared? and still ppl make face like this o_O when i talk about 400b/month

just compare the bot diffusion together with supercaps diffusions, in last 3 year for 2 year and half progress where pretty much linear, alliance like bob in 1 year got from 20 to 30-40 , other like PL gone from 10? to what 50? 60 ? white noise 1 year ago maybe got 1-2 titan and 3-5 ms. , the supercap diffusion is following the bot diffusion and who is gaining more from this is of course who have majority of income who is linked to this

the game is rotten, what you need for open eyes a 300 ms fleet in 6 months from now?