CEX.io
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

it's csm season, let's get stupid

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by riverini View Post
    Current EN24.com stance of this to all candidates:

If they are going to be evasive with the "committing goals issue" I got a cosmopewlitan article there, if they go out and post, I got an analytic article there after discussing it with my advisors about the repercussions, if I get the cosmopewlitan article out and then they post their "goals", am going to take credit for incentive them to do it.

In the end what I truly want to know if is how they are going to "fix 0.0" when the others CSM couldn't not and am pretty sure the current/past CMS had the same impetus and will than this new proposed all-star CSM, which am sure is a winning bet, but in the end there is the interesting issue of seeing how you gonna pressure them "man", when the "man" himself is the one making and changing the rules as the "man" see fit?
    your misconception of how the csm works (game designers with 'fixes', rather than the truth - an nda-gagged sounding board for unpredictable future features) feeds into the bullshit surrounding it
    [twitter]themittani[/twitter]

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooodz View Post
    BTW Mittani, are you willing to nerf Tech?
    i wrote an entire tentonhammer column calling ccp chronotis a fucking mongoloid for introducing the tech bottleneck

if the csm were an amateur game design spot, i'd nerf tech in a hearbeat. but the csm doesn't actually have the power or voice to do any such thing, so it'd be misleading to wave a 'if i'm elected i'll nerf tech' flag

3. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    R/P
    Power
    so, now u giving orders to mods and running the k.com show...
    + rep, hope this helps.

You're still a bad poster though.

4. Prince Sky Pirate Razzor "Higgins" Toxic Death the Astral Walker Razzor's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    so, now u giving orders to mods and running the k.com show...

5. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mittani View Post
    i wrote an entire tentonhammer column calling ccp chronotis a fucking mongoloid for introducing the tech bottleneck

if the csm were an amateur game design spot, i'd nerf tech in a hearbeat. but the csm doesn't actually have the power or voice to do any such thing, so it'd be misleading to wave a 'if i'm elected i'll nerf tech' flag
    I agree but having a focused CSM may expose the comedy involved, CSM could have the power to do this, especially with your exposure, what do you say?

6. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I’m not going to promise you the moon and the stars, because I can’t deliver on that.
    just lost my vote... fuck that... moons and stars or no vote.

7. Banned
    R/P
    Power

+1

Mittens, I have to make a suggestion.

Since u guys seems to be running as a party, you should have presented the party first, then the candidates, including ur proposal.

Right now it seems like you are the goonswarm candidate, instead of a participant of something bigger.

Also, I really hope u guys are smart enough to seize both the "anti-bot" vote and the "anti-RMT" vote, before other candidate comes and steal the show from you.

----

Also, am the dumb guy asking the obvious question in the informercial here, so bear with me.

Given that the CSM is almost powerless, should i assume u gonna push a reform on the "current role of the CSM"?

8. Slowly Dying Like Dried Grapes Vonqueesha Shenaynay's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Mittens, I think you're a douche who smugs alot, but I do think you could do us alot of good.

So +1 vote.
    [B]I PAID 25 EUROS FOR A SIG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SHITTY TROLL ATTEMPT[/B]

9. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Riv, I think you're missing his ticket.

Correct me if I'm wrong and don't get it... but mittins is basically saying that CSM in the past hasn't had a voice and him going on the bandwagon claiming he has one is a bad approach. Instead, when CCP offers an idea, instead of sucking their dicks, he's gonna tell em' the idea is shit, or how they can improve it from his point of view.

While he'll have an opinion of what he wants changed, he offers no illusion that he has a say or that he'll be able to do anything but possibly unite the CSM to have a unified voice and potentially push issues which have been backlogged to the top of the list instead of some of CSM's delusional approach in the past.

EDIT: that they can add new things to make the game better instead of focusing on what's fucked up.

10. Slowly Dying Like Dried Grapes Vonqueesha Shenaynay's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    By the way, I thought you said back during your GIA days that you wouldn't run for CSM because you don't want your RL name getting out?

11. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonqueesha Shenaynay View Post
    By the way, I thought you said back during your GIA days that you wouldn't run for CSM because you don't want your RL name getting out?
    he lied.

12. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagdul View Post
    he lied.
    As do you.

13. Don't stop posting! RansomList's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Fuck the Mittani.

Kugutsumen for CSM 2011.
    Not Dead, Just Sleeping

14. That's so money Thirsty McDrinkerston's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Mittens admit that this is all ploy to get a free trip. Like that Saved By the Bell episode where Zack runs for president of Bayside so he can get a trip to Washington DC.
    I'm not what you call a "good" poster

15. Prince Sky Pirate Razzor "Higgins" Toxic Death the Astral Walker Razzor's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirsty McDrinkerston View Post
    Mittens admit that this is all ploy to get a free trip. Like that Saved By the Bell episode where Zack runs for president of Bayside so he can get a trip to Washington DC.
    Sitting here with a pounding migraine and you put the fucking saved by the bell theme tune in my head.

Owned irl

16. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    R/P
    Power
    Political outsider goes rogue and stirs up anti-incumbent sentiment by playing it straight with the voters. Both Shocking and Revolutionary!!

(no it's not.)

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    Political outsider goes rouge and stirs up anti-incumbent sentiment by playing it straight with the voters. Both Stockings and Revolutionary!!

(no it's not.)
    FYP. My wife let me know about that one.

18. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    R/P
    Power
    Found the platform of "No bullshit, no lies" personally amusing, if for no other reason than that its the platform of many a young idealist politician hopeful who thinks they're better than whoever came before, just as they got chewed up by the same machine that consumed their predecessors.

Now waiting for the candidate who admits they will lie to us to complete the collection.

E: damn you Kovacs

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post

I didn't read your site yet, but what is your platform, besides the general statement of "I will fix 0.0."

His actual platform is "I won't fix 0.0."

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonqueesha Shenaynay View Post
    Also his real name has been out for some time since he was invited to speak at some big time game designer conference and his desire-to-be-up-on-stage vanity beat his thousands-of-angry-nerds-are-waiting-for-an-opportunity-to-assassinate-me-because-i'm-so-important vanity

21. Slowly Dying Like Dried Grapes Vonqueesha Shenaynay's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hratli Smirks View Post
    Indeed he won't. But out of all the faggots in DekCo, I trust that Mittens will be the most entertaining.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooodz View Post
    I agree but having a focused CSM may expose the comedy involved, CSM could have the power to do this, especially with your exposure, what do you say?
    exposing the issues of the CSM and focusing media attention on ugly things there which aren't covered by NDAs is something that I could actually do. I have a lot of experience in media manipulation (see: threadnaught), we've taken over digg and slashdot when CCP was egregiously fucking up, and I have a lot of contacts in the gaming media. that's not promising to nerf blasters, it's promising to be a motherfucker. that i can do.

23. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    R/P
    Power
    Which is a shame..0.0 is a mess, allowing entities to establish a stronghold through Tech, even through retarded mechanics that are in place now, is a mistake.

Look at Syndicate, NPC held space that is now attacked from both sides from goon blobs with backing from Tech moons, is this good for the game?

Syndacate, now has no small gang warfare to speak.

R/P
    Power
    +1

Mittens, I have to make a suggestion.

Since u guys seems to be running as a party, you should have presented the party first, then the candidates, including ur proposal.

Right now it seems like you are the goonswarm candidate, instead of a participant of something bigger.

Also, I really hope u guys are smart enough to seize both the "anti-bot" vote and the "anti-RMT" vote, before other candidate comes and steal the show from you.

----

Also, am the dumb guy asking the obvious question in the informercial here, so bear with me.

Given that the CSM is almost powerless, should i assume u gonna push a reform on the "current role of the CSM"?
    we're not running as a party; we considered a 'nullsec bloc' when we thought there was a priority voting system, rather than 1-account, 1-vote. obviously i'd prefer to work with vile rat, krutoj, white tree and seleene as I know them to all be sound and reasonable people, rather than some random.

i do think that as chairman i could probably manage to tighten the CSM up as an organization; i've got a gift for that sort of thing, as well as demagoguery.

every candidate is anti-bot and anti-rmt, i'm no different but i don't operate under any delusions about my presence on the CSM making a difference there, considering how expensive it would be for CCP to crack down on botting in a serious way

R/P
    Power
    exposing the issues of the CSM and focusing media attention on ugly things there which aren't covered by NDAs is something that I could actually do. I have a lot of experience in media manipulation (see: threadnaught), we've taken over digg and slashdot when CCP was egregiously fucking up, and I have a lot of contacts in the gaming media. that's not promising to nerf blasters, it's promising to be a motherfucker. that i can do.
    If you promise to stir shit up so CCP fix the game, I'll vote for you. I don't personally give a damn about extra content, fix the rest first.
    Twitter: @Vene_T - RIP Vile Rat.

26. Slowly Dying Like Dried Grapes Vonqueesha Shenaynay's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Venetian Tar View Post
    If you promise to stir shit up so CCP fix the game, I'll vote for you. I don't personally give a damn about extra content, fix the rest first.
    Indeed. Regardless of if it works or not, it's gonna be fucking entertaining as hell.

R/P
    Power
    Mein CEO, forever CSM.

28. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    we're not running as a party; we considered a 'nullsec bloc' when we thought there was a priority voting system, rather than 1-account, 1-vote. obviously i'd prefer to work with vile rat, krutoj, white tree and seleene as I know them to all be sound and reasonable people, rather than some random.

i do think that as chairman i could probably manage to tighten the CSM up as an organization; i've got a gift for that sort of thing, as well as demagoguery.

every candidate is anti-bot and anti-rmt, i'm no different but i don't operate under any delusions about my presence on the CSM making a difference there, considering how expensive it would be for CCP to crack down on botting in a serious way
    Mittens, am an Art Director and Advertiser in real life, in this ground i know what am talking about, the whole idea of political parties, is to support IDEALS rather than candidates and candidates through those ideals, practical example:

Let's say for example that am in majesta, but I really admire your ideas, Barack Obamittens ^__^, and am really into this whole HOPE and CSMLUV shit, but personally i feel that voting you is betraying my majesta ideals, even when vote is secret. If the eastern NC (Trib / vale / gem) have a candidate, and that candidate is linked to you, via a tangible political party, i know that am supporting you by supporting my candidate, that's all what am about.

Where do i want to go, If you got a ticker named UNITED-NULL SEC it's way easier to identify you guys, there is this guy in the other thread, which posted an amazing proposal, he is going on EN24 tomorrow, simply because he is running a good candidacy (we aren't supporting any candidate), right now idk if he is supporting your side or not, and that's the whole idea of having a ticker.

tl;dr put a badge/signature on each of your "bloc" friends so we can identify the bloc, support u guys or not, have we agree with ur ideas.

29. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    I've got a vote for Mittens, a vote for VR, and 2 for White Tree (because he'll need them). I would love to see a CSM without empire pubbies.

30. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Arrador's Avatar
    Perrigrin, tenerifis, immensea, fucked if I know
    R/P
    Power
    tl;dr put a badge/signature on each of your "bloc" friends so we can identify the bloc, support u guys or not, have we agree with ur ideas.
    Mittens, make your badge yellow and have 6 symmetrical points.
    [Arrador] possesses a considerable understanding of ship configurations, strengths and weakness. He gives clear and purposeful instructions, is good at taking advantage of the fleet-composition he's dealt, and never loses sight of the main goal: fun. This, paired with an excellent tolerance for strong drink gives him an almost Churchillian capability to win, despite being completely pissed on booze most of the fleet operation.

31. Inconstant Moon John Caffeine's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by RansomList View Post
    Fuck the Mittani.

Grath for CSM 2011.
    Fyp. He seems louder.

R/P
    Power
    Let's say for example that am in majesta, but I really admire your ideas, Barack Obamittens ^__^, and am really into this whole HOPE and CSMLUV shit, but personally i feel that voting you is betraying my majesta ideals, even when vote is secret. If the eastern NC (Trib / vale / gem) have a candidate, and that candidate is linked to you, via a tangible political party, i know that am supporting you by supporting my candidate, that's all what am about.

what exactly are your "majesta ideals" this is important

33. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    what exactly are your "majesta ideals" this is important
    German Giggles.

but the case is more clearly shown with smaller entities that do not have a clear nullsec candidate.

34. Slowly Dying Like Dried Grapes Vonqueesha Shenaynay's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by John Caffeine View Post
    Fyp. He seems louder.
    I'd vote this. I think Mittens and Grath would be better together though. Like two niggas in a pea pod.

35. Prince Sky Pirate Razzor "Higgins" Toxic Death the Astral Walker Razzor's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    As much as I agree entertainment can ensue from this I'm still quite surprised people are wanting to 'see goals'. If people where smart enough to get past the learning curve of eve and then somehow manage to find there way to kugu then how on earth can they not have learnt that the CSM will not influence CCP with anything. The most important thing we need on the CSM this year is someone that will not become :starstruck: when being handled by CCP in Iceland and just nod and agree with what they are told and feel special by CCP's weak ass attempts to make them feel involved.

We need a band of people that have such huge egos and such insane levels of vanity that they are immune and will stand up and cry BS when they try it whilst maintaining an accurate idea of what 0.0 needs. So far CCP's 0.0 changes have been failure after failure. Compare null sec now to a year ago and the changes are huge and ridicules. Enough with the *what will you bring* bs and stop being a puppet. I personally don't care if the whole board was :goons: at least then I would know any foul play by CCP would be followed by a forum breaking threadnaught within 5mins.

This may not be the ultimate solution. But at least us the playerbase could try the CSM from a different angle from the get go.

R/P
    Power
    Mittens, am an Art Director and Advertiser in real life, in this ground i know what am talking about, the whole idea of political parties, is to support IDEALS rather than candidates and candidates through those ideals, practical example:

Where do i want to go, If you got a ticker named UNITED-NULL SEC it's way easier to identify you guys, there is this guy in the other thread, which posted an amazing proposal, he is going on EN24 tomorrow, simply because he is running a good candidacy (we aren't supporting any candidate), right now idk if he is supporting your side or not, and that's the whole idea of having a ticker.

The principal Ideal of Mittani's platform is to free us from the scourge of bad posting. You are the enemy.

37. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
    R/P
    Power
    Says the CSM is irrelevant and broken

Asks to be the CSM Chairman

Is the Mitanni

Instead of making specific promises like the other garbage CSM candidates, ones to which you could be held accountable, you made one giant vague promise to fix everything. You truly are the George W. Bush of internet spaceships.

38. Prince Sky Pirate Razzor "Higgins" Toxic Death the Astral Walker Razzor's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamir Lenk View Post
    The principal Ideal of Mittani's platform is to free us from the scourge of bad posting. You are the enemy.
    lol im gonna rep you for that one

39. Slowly Dying Like Dried Grapes Vonqueesha Shenaynay's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    In all honesty though, all this pointless conversation over topics is useless.

Mittens isn't running under the banner of "I'll fix _______! YES WE CAN!"

He's running under the banner of "I'll tactfully troll the shit out of them until they start to fix things"

He knows where to poke the stick and how many times it needs to happen to make things begin to happen. If you want to argue over stupid individual mechanics that need fixing and every other candidate is promising to fix but is completely incapable of doing so (you should know this by now), then go vote for WT or someone.

40. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    I would venture to say that Mittens wants CCP to fix what has been long broken before they implement stupid new features.

41. How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later El Space Mariachi's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I'll vote for you if your website loads as well as VR's
    As it is I'm gonna stick with ankhthingy. His email spam in Dodixie really helped endear me to him last year

EDIT : apparently ankhespetjsadjasiodapsj is a she, and I should've guessed since calling a boy 'Eva Jobse' is just cruel

Hell calling anyone 'Eva Jobse' is cruel.

42. We're Only in It for the Money pinoyzzz's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Anyone who doesn't vote for Elise Randolph is literally a nazi and buys into Mittens lying about lying propaganda.

43. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobruk View Post
    Instead of making specific promises like the other garbage CSM candidates, ones to which you could be held accountable, you made one giant vague promise to fix everything.
    No risk Politicking ITT.

But seriously, vote Elise Randolph for CSM. You know you want to read those meeting minutes.

44. How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later El Space Mariachi's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyzzz View Post
    Anyone who doesn't vote for Elise Randolph is literally a nazi and buys into Mittens lying about lying propaganda.
    Hey I'm a realpolitik kind of man, we get 4 votes right? Elise, Mittens or Vile Rat, Krutoj (?) and whoever AAA bloc put up

No need for a circlejerk to include only a few, let's get all of nullsec :solidarity:ing, even the shit guys

45. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan Sjet View Post
    No risk Politicking ITT.

But seriously, vote Elise Randolph for CSM. You know you want to read those meeting minutes.
    I have been playing this game with Mitanni so long it feels like I have gone through every single one of his college classes with him. His persona evolving with each new theory he learns. It must be poly-sci now or maybe he has just been paying attention to the American Congress for the last few years. Mittani is not a master manipulator or political savant, he is an intellectual with a pre-law degree and need to post. Anyone dumb enough to buy anything he posted should probly vote for him - based on the number of people taking him balls deep ITT that will give him the kind of numbers he needs.

46. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobruk View Post
    I have been playing this game with Mitanni so long it feels like I have gone through every single one of his college classes with him. His persona evolving with each new theory he learns. It must be poly-sci now or maybe he has just been paying attention to the American Congress for the last few years. Mittani is not a master manipulator or political savant, he is an intellectual with a pre-law degree and need to post. Anyone dumb enough to buy anything he posted should probly vote for him - based on the number of people taking him balls deep ITT that will give him the kind of numbers he needs.
    Obvious troll is obvious.

47. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    R/P
    Power
    Don't hate the Man, Tobruk.

Hate the spirit within him.

48. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
    R/P
    Power
    TENTONHAMHUURRRRRRR

49. The Theory and Practice of Time Travel Dinique's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Your website looks like my SHC posting circa that-time-csm-started :vinata:

50. Slowly Dying Like Dried Grapes Vonqueesha Shenaynay's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyzzz View Post
    What's ER's page?