CEX.io
Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 3340

The Forces of Smugness coming to Delve

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by foobaloo View Post
    I'm glad the site's back but something's still not quite right with kugu. All the punctuation fell out of this post and landed at the end.
    Im assuming this was your post to get rid of adds? Sigh.
    R.I.P Vile Rat

2. SHADOO OUTSIDE NOW progodlegend's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    Im talking about the reason i muted you sorry not the kicking that you had just annoyed the fuck out of me at that point I would have unmuted you straight as we got on the titan anyway as I told rob i actually alot of the time like listening to you as you come up with some funny stuff kinda like Hink does in PL but you this time imo were not being quiet on mumble while i was trying to get peeps home....
    You know, you don't have to defend yourself every time someone calls you out on something, questions your decision making, or accuses you of making a mistake.

On another unrelated topic, you shouldn't had primaried the triage carrier during Wednesdays fight, I think that is the mistake that lost you the fight. There was a couple of questionable decisions made during that fight, I was kind of surprised we won despite the triage carrier support.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by progodlegend View Post
    On another unrelated topic, you shouldn't had primaried the triage carrier during Wednesdays fight, I think that is the mistake that lost you the fight. There was a couple of questionable decisions made during that fight, I was kind of surprised we won despite the triage carrier support.
    Was definatly one of the better brawls of the campaign Ill admit.
    R.I.P Vile Rat

4. SHADOO OUTSIDE NOW progodlegend's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    My post failed, I am fail, I feel bad.

R/P
    Power
    This is a day or so old, but im going to post a Battle report about it anyway....

The day waffles became hero's

The day began as every waffle op begins... watching a TEST frigate, and PL jaguar die to the normal camp next to our home system in Delve... after forming a roaming gang to kill the sabres... and managing to only catch one, we decided to take out dozen or so pilots on a roam to C3N... Literally running the bare minimum of ships, a handful of BC's with light logi support, and a pair of smexy sabre's we headed off.

We caught eyes on a friendly fleet Bridging away, and assumed there was some sort of fighting happening, but we still decided to poke around C3N.... we were rewarded with a couple of kills, including a maelstrom who decided to sit on station and just die to our fire (welp).

Suddenly one of the waffle handlers piped up that a fight was happening just a few jumps away... and we began burning... 1 jump out we realised that we would not be able to go toe to toe with Battleships, so we spread out on the gate in the hopes of catching a few stragglers.... a squadron of sabres/tackle then warped in slowly... at first we picked off an inty or two... but then we set about raping the interdictors... it was like christmas... then local spiked.... we aligned off in good order.. continueing to engage tackle, and cleaning the field of most of the tackle... one of the sabres managed to catch part of the Allied fleet, but more managed to get away... all told it was an excellent night for waffles, since we only lost one sabre for a dozen or so BS/Tackle... o7

6. Honey, Don't You Want a Man Like Me Elektrea's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Was around 120 honey badger bs (if were lucky) against 180+ panic geddons and it would of been a good fight. Once we heard RA was on the gate with nulli with no shots fired and RA announcing they were going to shoot honeybadgers only and an additional 80 ROL jumping in we knew the fight was not going to happen unless we force their hand. Goons and waffe bombers tried but oh well, maybe next time?

R/P
    Power
    Actually at one point our geddons were still being repped from a previous bombing run when all three bomber groups (Waffles, TEST, and Goon) decloaked and lobbed ~30 shrapnel bombs at us. We had no choice but to jump or we would have lost all of our geddons. But at that point y'all had already started heading home, so we dodged that bullet. Had you been waiting on the other-side, we would have been in a very bad position.

8. We're Only in It for the Money pinoyzzz's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Honeybadger? No more cats, but still an animal /o\

9. The Empire never ended Grogoth's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by progodlegend View Post
    You know, you don't have to defend yourself every time someone calls you out on something, questions your decision making, or accuses you of making a mistake.
    He does, actually.

It is cute and pathetic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by progodlegend
    Erm... you should be flaming each other not making out.
    We're at war goddammit, this is no Pearl Harbour movie where Ben Affleck and Josh Harnett perform threesome with Kate Beckinsale!
    CCP Greyscale Wrote: People live in Outer Ring.
    Kesper North: my point is there are a ton of things you can do in eve that don't involve dumping supers on mouthbreathing idiots like valor empire
    Montolio: I actually have a huge crush on S2N

11. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Warhead's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Finiks View Post
    Erm... you should be flaming each other not making out.
    We're at war goddammit, this is no Pearl Harbour movie where Ben Affleck and Josh Harnett perform threesome with Kate Beckinsale!
    I wouldn't mind seeing Kate Beckinsale in a threesome...not MMF though.

12. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Opti's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    So there I was chillin in my spaceship in station spinning it, when suddenly the urge to play spaceships struck, but alas a sudden unknown situation cropped up, who should I fly with? The ever present destroyer of worlds DBRB or jump the gate and log its gonna be ok Sort Dragon

Perplexing indeed

R/P
    Power
    *some e-honor faggots :words:*.
    [youtube]7bJ70PS8oQY[/youtube]

14. Inconstant Moon Serious Business's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Im assuming this was your post to get rid of adds? Sigh.
    He was calling you out for your lack of punctuation and the side effect is getting rid of the adds. Sorta like this post, that is explaining it to you.

R/P
    Power
    Dragon is quickly on his way to becoming a legend.
    If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be fucked up.

16. Electric Ant
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by shin chan View Post
    Dragon is quickly on his way to becoming a legend.

yes, on line with FUUFA.

17. How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later El Space Mariachi's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    How To Train Your Dragon was awesome so Sort gets a free pass from me to reflexively defend himself from every criticism he ever receives

A film where I don't find Jay Baruchel incredibly annoying (or do, but it's part of the character)? wat is this

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Elektrea View Post
    Was around 120 honey badger bs (if were lucky) against 180+ panic geddons and it would of been a good fight. Once we heard RA was on the gate with nulli with no shots fired and RA announcing they were going to shoot honeybadgers only and an additional 80 ROL jumping in we knew the fight was not going to happen unless we force their hand. Goons and waffe bombers tried but oh well, maybe next time?

But you had your mighty Testies in the bag, how could you not shoot your load?

19. Pre-Person
    R/P
    Power
    Omg! Kugutsu my love! You are back!!!

Took primary 3 times last fight and lived awesome Nulli reps are awesome.

Fuuufa I got u again keep bringing those command ships down c3n way brosef

And 1st post no more ads. \o/

(winning eve one f1 mashing moment at a time)

R/P
    Power
    I didn't know too much about nulli secunda before this deployment.

I know now that they....

...are -A- (and subsequently ROL) pets. I seriously hope you other guys don't do this in the year 2012 of our lord.
    ...do their best to be elete pvp wannabes, using spies to actually kill off roams in staging systems holy shit are you faggots serious you're like the John Cena to PL's the Rock.
    ...cry about PL doing anything other than ship spinning, which also makes you bandwagoners.
    ...willingly blue subhuman afterbirth alliances like those BRs in delve and Dockfathers.
    ...enjoy padding their killboards more than goodfites, which means they are dishonourable cunts.

Hellpurge needs to commence harder and in earnest. Cannot wait to put these tryhard scrublords in the dumpster and seal the lid for all time.

R/P
    Power
    I see you've encountered Canaris' hotdrops. Smug post imminent. You have no idea what you've unleashed.

22. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Richter Belmont View Post
    ...enjoy padding their killboards more than goodfites, which means they are dishonourable cunts.
    RA/PL/TEST complains about Nulli's lack of e-honour.

R/P
    Power
    I really hate Mexican Standoff type shit, then again when outnumbered 2:1(at least) it's better to fight another day (or in this case die from a bad warp-in)

R/P
    Power
    I didn't know too much about nulli secunda before this deployment.

I know now that they....

...are -A- (and subsequently ROL) pets. I seriously hope you other guys don't do this in the year 2012 of our lord.
    ...do their best to be elete pvp wannabes, using spies to actually kill off roams in staging systems holy shit are you faggots serious you're like the John Cena to PL's the Rock.
    ...cry about PL doing anything other than ship spinning, which also makes you bandwagoners.
    ...willingly blue subhuman afterbirth alliances like those BRs in delve and Dockfathers.

Hellpurge needs to commence harder and in earnest. Cannot wait to put these tryhard scrublords in the dumpster and seal the lid for all time.

I was going to write a serious response, but I'm so incredibly fucking smug knowing I caused these tears.

25. I fight for the users Dysphonia's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Ask me about losing alphafleets in stupid ways.

26. I have galactorrhea :( Aerallo's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Sit back, boys and girls, Nulli re-education about to commence.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilmar Keller View Post
    RA/PL/TEST complains about Nulli's lack of e-honour.
    We go to your toilet region, we bring ONEHUNDRED AND FIFTY FUCKING PEOPLE. Including dreads, no less. No supers, no titans. We shoot your goddamned towers, we RF your fucking oven (i hope the reason ROL was batphoned is because a Hel was in there) and we sit on the FUCKING POS FOR ABOUT HALF AN HOUR DOING FUCKING NOTHING BUT SHOOTING A TOWER. And what do you faggots do?

You sit on the gate in the other

fucking

system.

We jump INTO YOU, into the jaws of a disgustingly fearsome fleet, and we engage you on YOUR terms because you do not possess the testicles to come and attempt to stop your shitass supercap (which you won't use for a year AT LEAST because your alliance is scared dickless because PL is within five regions of you) from potentially being turned into an abomination of an aborted fetus.

Sort dropped those dreads because nulli is an alliance of bitch ass niggas.

And then you have the fucking balls to do that shit to us AGAIN? Fuck you and the horse you rode in on nerd, just disband and join -A- if you wanna pull gay babby bullshit, we don't need two alliances that do that schtick.

R/P
    Power
    Unchill meter reaching critical levels.

29. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    R/P
    Power
    But Richter they are Second. To. None.

30. Master of Spies Jean Leaner's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    We go to your toilet region, we bring ONEHUNDRED AND FIFTY FUCKING PEOPLE. Including dreads, no less. No supers, no titans. We shoot your goddamned towers, we RF your fucking oven (i hope the reason ROL was batphoned is because a Hel was in there) and we sit on the FUCKING POS FOR ABOUT HALF AN HOUR DOING FUCKING NOTHING BUT SHOOTING A TOWER. And what do you faggots do?

fucking

system.

We jump INTO YOU, into the jaws of a disgustingly fearsome fleet, and we engage you on YOUR terms because you do not possess the testicles to come and attempt to stop your shitass supercap (which you won't use for a year AT LEAST because your alliance is scared dickless because PL is within five regions of you) from potentially being turned into an abomination of an aborted fetus.

And then you have the fucking balls to do that shit to us AGAIN? Fuck you and the horse you rode in on nerd, just disband and join -A- if you wanna pull gay babby bullshit, we don't need two alliances that do that schtick.

Please sir, may I have some more, of your tears?

31. Banned
    R/P
    Power

fucking

system.

What's hilarious about this whole speech is that you're complaining that your ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY MAN fleet jumped into another fleet - on purpose - and died.

What, did you expect a different outcome or something?

R/P
    Power
    Hahahahahaha this fucking autist thinks I am crying

I speak only truths, and you are shit along with your candy-ass alliance. Get out

33. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    No, I'm just trying to get why you can't sum up 'We jumped into your fleet and died' without flying off the handle. It's really simple. You jumped into our fleet and died.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilmar Keller View Post
    What's hilarious about this whole speech is that you're complaining that your ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY MAN fleet jumped into another fleet - on purpose - and died.

What, did you expect a different outcome or something?
    Dreads
    So not only are you all incompetent but illiterate as well.

35. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. jimmychrist's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Hahahahahaha this fucking autist thinks I am crying

I speak only truths, and you are shit along with your candy-ass alliance. Get out
    Just because I use capitalization for emphasis and expletive attributives, along with profane insults doesn't mean I'm upset! You people need to see past the written word here is that too much to ask?

36. The Theory and Practice of Time Travel Kitty Vintner's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

fucking

system.

you're not grath

37. How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later El Space Mariachi's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmychrist View Post
    Just because I use capitalization for emphasis and expletive attributives, along with profane insults doesn't mean I'm upset! You people need to see past the written word here is that too much to ask?
    He's just trying to copy Grath and jeff to fit in m8, don't be so hard on him! There there Richter it's okay we will accept you for who you are

e;fb

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Vintner View Post
    you're not grath

R/P
    Power
    If I wanted an echo chamber I'd go post on reddit you fucking mongoloids.

Actually, I might as well be on le reddit. "lol u mad feed me tears xd" I'm surprised you incognito publords aren't signing your posts too.

R/P
    Power

Actually, I might as well be on le reddit. "lol u mad feed me tears xd" I'm surprised you incognito publords aren't signing your posts too.
    Its ok to smoke a little crack, its not ok to smoke all the crack at once.

On a magical journey of love and self-discovery
    R/P
    Power
    A word of advice to the esteemed totally-not-rageposting-I-mean-it gentleman: if you look and sound like you're mad, people are going to assume that you are mad, and the only response your posts will engender is derisive laughter. If you want to smug about how shit S2N is compared to your FIGHTING PVP ELITE, then the correct way forward is chillposting with the occasional dash of snide, stage-whispered commentary.

41. The Mote in God's Eye Berdennol's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

I sincerely hope you didn't just use 'le reddit' unironically.

My best guess you're trying to pull of some sort of DurrrHurrrDurr and Propagandas hybrid and failing badly.

~Berdennol~

On a magical journey of love and self-discovery
    R/P
    Power
    Richter, I would like to also point out that lashing out angrily at people trying to help you is unhealthy behaviour, and you might want to talk to your friends and family about it before this escalates into further self-destructive badposting.

43. How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later El Space Mariachi's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Berdennol View Post
    I sincerely hope you didn't just use 'le reddit' unironically.

My best guess you're trying to pull of some sort of DurrrHurrrDurr and Propagandas hybrid and failing badly.

~Berdennol~
    Nah, It was ironic, give him a little credit

Quote Originally Posted by Sath View Post
    Richter, I would like to also point out that lashing out angrily at people trying to help you is unhealthy behaviour, and you might want to talk to your friends and family about it before this escalates into further self-destructive badposting.
    This man is very smart A+++ advice

Also Agathor's post is good too

44. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. jimmychrist's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Friends don't let friends badpost

R/P
    Power
    For once I'm enjoying richter enderas's posting so heh.

46. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you
    R/P
    Power
    tell me about that time you lost your noctis on a jb and had a nervous breakdown on comms richter

47. The Idiot Bastard Son Kanloch's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Richter is a bit like a retarded chameleon.

When he's sitting in the grass, he turns orange.
    When he's sitting on a branch, he turns pink
    When he's sitting on goon comms, he turns into a hideous amalgamation of reddit-inspired memes and sperg.
    And when he's shitting on kugu he goes through the post history of notable members and tries to copy their posting style, simultaneously.

R/P
    Power
    Tell me about the time you weren't a bitch, boltzmann.

I'll be waiting for the amazing tale.

49. The Idiot Bastard Son Kanloch's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Tell me about the time you weren't a bitch, boltzmann.

I'll be waiting for the amazing tale.
    Quality regurgitation of an in-house meme belonging to a community that is not your own, good show old sport.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanloch View Post
    Quality regurgitation of an in-house meme belonging to a community that is not your own, good show old sport.
    Says the shitheel who was not only trolled out of his own alliance because of incursion taxes (holy shit i can hear the dreidels spinning up in the Heeb-o-tron as i speak) but can't even chainsmoke pub corps properly.

You should just shut up.

Also since puu.sh isn't working, really? Calling me mad AND a memespouter? Holy shit dude you are just irradiating levels of faggotry previously unrecorded.