CEX.io
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Southern Coalition: The Hitchhikers Guide On How Not To Run A Coalition.

1. Piper in the Woods Shinah Myst's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoo View Post
    I guess the idiot finally learned something from this campaign after being knocked off his high horse spewing about T3 this and T3 that )))
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Shadoo again.

2. Inconstant Moon Player of no importance's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Combat Scrub View Post
    So do it with alts. That's what the rest of us are doing, while still getting into fights in nullsec.
    Is there a guide somewhere about making money in the new FW scheme? I ignored FW for so many years I have absolutely no idea what its about.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Player of no importance View Post
    Is there a guide somewhere about making money in the new FW scheme? I ignored FW for so many years I have absolutely no idea what its about.
    train up a bomber alt, get required standings join FW and profit is basically all you need.

4. Inconstant Moon Player of no importance's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Signal11th View Post
    train up a bomber alt, get required standings join FW and profit is basically all you need.
    so far i have:
    1) train bomber alt
    2) get standings
    3) ?????
    4) profit

Help me with #3

5. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee? Devilish Ledoux's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Signal11th View Post
    Can you even use bombs in lowsec?

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilish Ledoux View Post
    He he he.
    If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be fucked up.

7. I'm Only in It for the Money Grim's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilish Ledoux View Post
    For this purpose you are going DPS torp fit I believe.

Despite spending time in lowsec Ive never seen a bomb fired, but I think they still work.
    If you kill enough of them they stop fighting - Gen. Curtis Lemay
    Fear the KKM

8. A game of cat and also cat Bowkers's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    No they don't.

9. We're Only in It for the Money Sentinel Eeex's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I guess the idiot finally learned something from this campaign after being knocked off his high horse spewing about T3 this and T3 that )))
    Considering that URL is pointing to -A- forums, I can only assume it is a thread about Rokh fitting that includes launchers and lasers.

Or maybe they're taking Jeffraider's fit and making it -A- standard?

R/P
    Power
    I have an alt that can barely fly T1 fitted cruisers. I go to opposing faction space, find a quiet couple of systems, and run plexes (sit and orbit timer for 10 minutes, tanking rats). You rack up the LP that way. Problem is, if you get somewhere near activity, you will have opponents come shoot you, and my alt can't quite do a lot of shooting back. But I've racked up a lot of LP, and only a few lossmails - I'm ahead in my personal ISKWar.

11. How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later El Space Mariachi's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel Eeex View Post
    Considering that URL is pointing to -A- forums, I can only assume it is a thread about Rokh fitting that includes launchers and lasers.

Or maybe they're taking Jeffraider's fit and making it -A- standard?
    LaseRokh best Rokh

12. Inconstant Moon Player of no importance's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Combat Scrub View Post
    I have an alt that can barely fly T1 fitted cruisers. I go to opposing faction space, find a quiet couple of systems, and run plexes (sit and orbit timer for 10 minutes, tanking rats). You rack up the LP that way. Problem is, if you get somewhere near activity, you will have opponents come shoot you, and my alt can't quite do a lot of shooting back. But I've racked up a lot of LP, and only a few lossmails - I'm ahead in my personal ISKWar.
    So you just tank the rats for a set amount of time and get LP that way? Interesting. I guess that's why you use a bomber, so you can move around easier? You don't even need to shoot back?

13. "It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane"
    R/P
    Power
    You know what is better than the chat logs. Reading them and getting a guy with over 60 capital accounts who just spent 7800 euros renewing them banned because he admitted to RMTing on a compromised channel. Icing on the cake was that he held his alliance's wallet.

The Bourbons at the pub tonight just tasted better.

14. A game of cat and also cat Bowkers's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Has he actually been banned though?

15. Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher? Endie's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Argh sorry to repost this and apologies to those who already trudged througd it but the Delvolution thread got locked within minutes and I think this merits consideration:

Kismeteer (God bless him) ran the stats for the number of CFC, Test and PL duders who appeared at least once in our fleets in the last 2 weeks of fighting (that's characters in fleet at least once, not just those on comms or killmails, so it counts alts and it doesn't rely on comms or killmails), and got the number of people who deployed and took part, whether it is in mainfleet, bombers, supers, black ops or whatever:

Four thousand, two hundred and thirty-four characters.

That sounds like a lot, but fifty thousand it is not. This war barely had time to get the backwoodsmen of the Testagram and Venal out of their ratting tengus. And, like me, lots of those will be alts of one dude: one or two supercap characters, my FC V dude, my small gang alt and a couple of cyno alts for moving supercap fleet around.

AAA, Nulli, RA, Vera Cruz and En Garde alone have ten thousand and forty-three characters. Let's say that 60% of those are ratting characters, or cyno alts, or production alts none of whom can ever appear in a fleet - surely the Soco have told us that they are not bloated ratting alliances but still let's be conservative. That means perfectly even numbers. And I've not mentioned Initiative, Raiden, Wallpapers (to whom it is now traditional to curtsey, I gather) or the other thousands of dudes. In-theatre, playing at home, the fact is that the Soco had bigger numbers. And lost.

The massed ranks of Soco blobbers were roundly defeated by the tiny 8% of the HBC and CFC forces that fancied logging in and moving as many as eight or nine regions south for this war.

AAA were beaten by only a few hundred more characters more than they have in their single alliance, discounting every ally they have. And you know what that means.

AAA are shit. And that's science...

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Endie View Post
    Blah blah blah
    It was you!!! you killed the thread!! It was foretold in the scrolls....

17. How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later El Space Mariachi's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Argh sorry to repost this and apologies to those who already trudged througd it but the Delvolution thread got locked within minutes and I think this merits consideration:

Kismeteer (God bless him) ran the stats for the number of CFC, Test and PL duders who appeared at least once in our fleets in the last 2 weeks of fighting (that's characters in fleet at least once, not just those on comms or killmails, so it counts alts and it doesn't rely on comms or killmails), and got the number of people who deployed and took part, whether it is in mainfleet, bombers, supers, black ops or whatever:

That sounds like a lot, but fifty thousand it is not. This war barely had time to get the backwoodsmen of the Testagram and Venal out of their ratting tengus. And, like me, lots of those will be alts of one dude: one or two supercap characters, my FC V dude, my small gang alt and a couple of cyno alts for moving supercap fleet around.

AAA, Nulli, RA, Vera Cruz and En Garde alone have ten thousand and forty-three characters. Let's say that 60% of those are ratting characters, or cyno alts, or production alts none of whom can ever appear in a fleet - surely the Soco have told us that they are not bloated ratting alliances but still let's be conservative. That means perfectly even numbers. And I've not mentioned Initiative, Raiden, Wallpapers (to whom it is now traditional to curtsey, I gather) or the other thousands of dudes. In-theatre, playing at home, the fact is that the Soco had bigger numbers. And lost.

The massed ranks of Soco blobbers were roundly defeated by the tiny 8% of the HBC and CFC forces that fancied logging in and moving as many as eight or nine regions south for this war.

AAA were beaten by only a few hundred more characters more than they have in their single alliance, discounting every ally they have. And you know what that means.

I don't know who locked the thread, but I think it was meant to ensure that everyone would get to read your post

I'm not going to re-open it though, as the last few pages had devolved into "so nothing is happening hohum" again

18. I'm Only in It for the Money Grim's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Peyote View Post
    I don't know who locked the thread, but I think it was meant to ensure that everyone would get to read your post

I'm not going to re-open it though, as the last few pages had devolved into "so nothing is happening hohum" again
    Yeah, that was me. I figured with that post the thread had peaked, and with a second Delve thread there was a new outlet.

I also wanted to deny everyone that page 100 snipe.
    Fear the KKM

19. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. jimmychrist's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

What's the stats for the SoCo?

R/P
    Power
    Speaking of super and shit, if they implemented insurance for supercarriers and titans....would that help or hurt the game?

I've never heard people mention it, is there base insurance payout?

21. Inconstant Moon Player of no importance's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I've heard people who, through a CCP fuckup, who got reimbursed a titan or super while in station and thus had access to the insurance button. So, they are insurable, but you would have to be able to dock to do so. As you can't dock, there is essentially no base insurance.

22. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    I'd just like to quote this final post from the Delvolution thread, it seems Endie got the last word without a proper (and needed) retort:

Kismeteer (God bless him) ran the stats for the number of CFC, Test and PL duders who appeared at least once in our fleets in the last 2 weeks of fighting (that's characters in fleet at least once, not just those on comms or killmails, so it counts alts and it counts killmails), and got the number of people who deployed and took part, whether it is in mainfleet, bombers, supers, black ops or whatever:

That sounds like a lot, but fifty thousand it is not. This war barely had time to get the backwoodsmen of the Testagram and Venal out of their retting tengus. And, like me, lots of those will be alts of one dude: one or two supercap characters, my FC V dude, my small gang alt and a couple of cyno alts for moving supercap fleet around.

Calling this science must a joke. Perhaps the CFC did only deploy 8% of their registered accounts; I don't dispute that at all. What I do dispute is that you think the SoCo - including the likes of -A-, with what PL would claim is the second or third largest supercap collection in the game - deployed all 40% of its membership that wasn't dedicated to isking and moving assets.

First and foremost, how do you assign 60% of SoCo to logistics when that number is, in reality, much larger? I'm not talking about Nulli - that's probably a reasonable estimate for S2N, Vera Cruz, Hun, etc. -A- on the other hand is bloated with ratting and logistics alts, and since they are significantly larger than any of the other SoCo entities, it's worth knowing.

Secondly, of the 40% (your unverified rough estimate) that are not assigned to logistics, you automatically assume all of them participated in at least one battle. Probably not true, considering once the CFC came into play, SoCo only undocked for a fraction of them. Maybe the SoCo FCs had a large percent of that 40% ready to undock, but the number who actually undocked was a fraction of this. Why don't you go through the BRs of fights in which SoCo actually undocked and find out yourself? Oh, right.

Third, I don't know how you can take a concrete number like 8% and expect that the SoCo would somehow get better participation than this - five times better, in fact. The CFC knew from the get-go that it had the advantage of numbers, supercapital superiority, and FCs. I think you cooked up the 40% estimate not through actual research, but in order to support a farfetched conclusion that the Clusterswarm Legion Please Ignore fought against equal odds (laughable at best) and won through tireless dedication and skill. I don't wish anybody to delude themselves: Your side came in quality and quantity and won. But it was hardly a close call, nor can I sit idly by and let you sperg about how equally matched the sides were.

I'm also not disputing that there were good fights, and equal fights, which the SoCo lost in blunders which defy logic. To imply that every fight was like this, however, and that even half of them could have been won by SoCo had they stuck around, would completely ignore the supercapital factor which cast a shadow over every SoCo FC's moves for the entirety of Delve V. Also take note of this difference in fleet participation: CFC/PL/TEST deployed capital fleets with a rotation of pilots depending on TZ, whereas SoCo did not. They were instructed early on to stash their supers in lowsec where they would not be welped or hellcamped.

So in conclusion I'm going to only validate your post by stamping it as a clever troll. You're better than this, Endie; I know I've posted a TL;DR wall of text, and at least twice during its writing did highlight its entirety and hover a finger over the delete key. But you probably did the same, and still persisted. Therefore, I too must persist.

23. Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher? Endie's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I thought I was being generous, and said so, in leaving out the majority of your allies and in assuming that 40% of AAA might occasionally get into a fleet in defence of their allies.

24. Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher? Endie's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I dunno though maybe that whole "aaa is a pvp alliance" thing was just maka being droll. If you're happy with the same turnout as test friends please ignore on your home turf then good on you I suppose.

25. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Some Generally Awesome Dude's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I too get into propaganda wars with Endie and expect I won't come out looking silly.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Player of no importance View Post
    I've heard people who, through a CCP fuckup, who got reimbursed a titan or super while in station and thus had access to the insurance button. So, they are insurable, but you would have to be able to dock to do so. As you can't dock, there is essentially no base insurance.
    In one of the earlier cases of this, the person in the super was very explicitly warned not to insure the ship.

R/P
    Power
    here is a leak from CLUSTERBADGERHIGHCOMMANDCHANNELS:

(1:16:56 PM) jeffraider: PURGE NICKFUZZEH FROM TEST NOW
    (1:17:01 PM) jeffraider: HE'S A COMPLETE SCOTTISH NIGGER
    (1:17:03 PM) jeffraider: ?AWMD;LMAD;
    (1:17:04 PM) beffmobile: ?
    (1:17:13 PM) beffmobile: We knew that already.
    (1:17:16 PM) jeffraider: he keeps killing me w/ smoke launcher in beef3 and i'm MAD
    (1:17:18 PM) Endie: I spent from just before midday until 8pm in various supercap fleets. I just went for a run, did a quick 5k and now I'm dying for subcaps
    (1:17:22 PM) beffmobile: Rofl
    (1:17:26 PM) Dysphonia Fera: jeffraider: pistols only?
    (1:17:27 PM) Endie: whoah harsh on the mcnigger jokes dude
    (1:17:31 PM) Dysphonia Fera: THAT SOUNDS FAMILIAR
    (1:19:41 PM) hedliner: Endie: you're a hero o7
    (1:20:32 PM) Endie: You see how easy it is to achieve herodom by not fucking up half a dozen cynos in 24 hours?
    (1:20:56 PM) Tector [CONDI] left the room (Replaced by new connection).
    (1:20:57 PM) Tector [CONDI] [tector@goons.pleaseignore.com/Jabber] entered the room.
    (1:21:00 PM) jeffraider: i too love Endie
    (1:21:01 PM) hedliner: been there m8m8, i think im only here today because all ive done since january are cynos
    (1:21:04 PM) jeffraider: i'm not not saying nigger tho
    (1:21:07 PM) jeffraider: you niggerfaced nigger rofl
    (1:21:21 PM) Endie: thanks jeffnigger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

28. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    R/P
    Power
    Can you link a fit they will have to see how shitfit it is?

29. I fight for the users Dysphonia's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffraider View Post
    here is a leak from CLUSTERBADGERHIGHCOMMANDCHANNELS:

(1:16:56 PM) jeffraider: PURGE NICKFUZZEH FROM TEST NOW
    (1:17:01 PM) jeffraider: HE'S A COMPLETE SCOTTISH NIGGER
    (1:17:03 PM) jeffraider: ?AWMD;LMAD;
    (1:17:04 PM) beffmobile: ?
    (1:17:13 PM) beffmobile: We knew that already.
    (1:17:16 PM) jeffraider: he keeps killing me w/ smoke launcher in beef3 and i'm MAD
    (1:17:18 PM) Endie: I spent from just before midday until 8pm in various supercap fleets. I just went for a run, did a quick 5k and now I'm dying for subcaps
    (1:17:22 PM) beffmobile: Rofl
    (1:17:26 PM) Dysphonia Fera: jeffraider: pistols only?
    (1:17:27 PM) Endie: whoah harsh on the mcnigger jokes dude
    (1:17:31 PM) Dysphonia Fera: THAT SOUNDS FAMILIAR
    (1:19:41 PM) hedliner: Endie: you're a hero o7
    (1:20:32 PM) Endie: You see how easy it is to achieve herodom by not fucking up half a dozen cynos in 24 hours?
    (1:20:56 PM) Tector [CONDI] left the room (Replaced by new connection).
    (1:20:57 PM) Tector [CONDI] [tector@goons.pleaseignore.com/Jabber] entered the room.
    (1:21:00 PM) jeffraider: i too love Endie
    (1:21:01 PM) hedliner: been there m8m8, i think im only here today because all ive done since january are cynos
    (1:21:04 PM) jeffraider: i'm not not saying nigger tho
    (1:21:07 PM) jeffraider: you niggerfaced nigger rofl
    (1:21:21 PM) Endie: thanks jeffnigger
    The best part about this log is every day is like this.

But seriously fuck nickfuzzeh, and fuck his smoke grenades.

30. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Some Generally Awesome Dude's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    These logs clearly show why the NoCo defeated the SoCo.

31. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    Maybe PL's headshot would have worked had they brought this crack team of PVPers into the fold.

32. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Malcanis's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

No large group ever in the history of EVE has ever had anything close to 40% participation. 5% is ordinary peace-time numbers. 10% is very good/CTA level. 20% is near-miraculous "holy shit where did all these guys come from" everyone-is-multi-boxing levels.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Market Dude View Post
    These logs clearly show why the NoCo defeated the SoCo.
    It really does. The NoCo is so well-tuned to each other and coordinated that we've consistently been enjoying games other than eve in a organized fashion and manner. On a regular basis we've dickwaved in BEEF3, Mad Company 2, Tribes, and a bunch of other games.

Also fuck all nick fuzzehs for life.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

34. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. jimmychrist's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    No large group ever in the history of EVE has ever had anything close to 40% participation. 5% is ordinary peace-time numbers. 10% is very good/CTA level. 20% is near-miraculous "holy shit where did all these guys come from" everyone-is-multi-boxing levels.
    In 1980 the Soviet Union had a population of over 260 million. Considering the US only sent twenty (20!) hockey players to the Olympics that makes the Miracle on Ice seem even more astonishing.

35. SHADOO OUTSIDE NOW progodlegend's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

1/10 troll

2/10 propaganda at best.

Come on, literally everyone knows better than this, it certainly isn't front page blog material. Abuse of mod powers in my opinion.

36. SHADOO OUTSIDE NOW progodlegend's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I think Ev0ke and solar these days pull the best participation numbers by percentages, and the best they get is 15%-ish around there. Ewoks and Solar Wing add numbers for both groups.

The metric I was always taught for CTA numbers as a young eve lad is:

50% of your members are alts
    50% of those remaining numbers are another tz (for 1 tz alliances this is kind of different, hence why Ev0ke and Solar get the best numbers)
    50% of those remaining numbers are at work or busy or not near the computer.

which leaves you with 12.5% percent, and you always rounded down to around 10% to be conservative and account for people who just couldn't make the op for other reasons (to busy playing bf3 etc.)

I know its basically a nursery rhyme thing, but shooting for around 10% of your member count showing up for important CTA's was always a tough but achievable goal, and if achieved is generally considered doing very well for just about any alliance in the game.

37. Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher? Endie's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Not in a single fleet: this is about how many people joined at least a single fleet at least single time in over two weeks of their leaders threatening them. Goonswarm didn't manage that for vfk, but if you discount a couple of foreign language corps who are now gone we came within spitting distance of it over not half a month but four days, and several decent-sized corps went over it without a single red pen mandatory CTA.

And PK agrees with me on the fact that AAA, well known as the best PvP alliance in eve online, should do better than us, just look at the leaks in this thread:

1. [30.06.2012 04:17:35] PK: their ops are not mandatory
    2. [30.06.2012 04:17:42] PK: 2/3 of their alliance never deployed
    3. [30.06.2012 04:17:45] PK: or brought like 1 ship

38. God damn these electric sex pants Marivauder's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Free Dsan

39. Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher? Endie's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by progodlegend View Post
    I think Ev0ke and solar these days pull the best participation numbers by percentages, and the best they get is 15%-ish around there. Ewoks and Solar Wing add numbers for both groups.

The metric I was always taught for CTA numbers as a young eve lad is:

50% of those remaining numbers are another tz (for 1 tz alliances this is kind of different, hence why Ev0ke and Solar get the best numbers)

which leaves you with 12.5% percent, and you always rounded down to around 10% to be conservative and account for people who just couldn't make the op for other reasons (to busy playing bf3 etc.)

I know its basically a nursery rhyme thing, but shooting for around 10% of your member count showing up for important CTA's was always a tough but achievable goal, and if achieved is generally considered doing very well for just about any alliance in the game.
    How often do I have to dumb this down and explain that this was not for a CTA, it was how many people bothered to join a single fleet across all time zones over two weeks.

40. Piper in the Woods andwhatisthis's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    How often do I have to dumb this down and explain that this was not for a CTA, it was how many people bothered to join a single fleet across all time zones over two weeks.
    You didn't post any statistics about SoCo participation, so they very well might have a respectable number...

41. Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher? Endie's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Honestly I weep for the modern education system. Weep.

42. SHADOO OUTSIDE NOW progodlegend's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    you were comparing the numbers you had in fleet to the total possible numbers we could field, it therefore makes sense to explain the actual number of pilots we could field that is closer to reality.

You don't have to get worked up over it, we know why you posted, we just all think there are better angles of propaganda than this one.

43. Inconstant Moon syndic thrass's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Progod, you are literally a fucking retard.

44. I'm Only in It for the Money Grim's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    you were comparing the numbers you had in fleet to the total possible numbers we could field, it therefore makes sense to explain the actual number of pilots we could field that is closer to reality.

You don't have to get worked up over it, we know why you posted, we just all think there are better angles of propaganda than this one.
    While it is propoganda and numbers are not available for soco it does raise a good question. If CFC/HBC can only get 8% of their pilots in fleet for an entire campaign regions away from their home, what percentage can their opponents make? Surely getting 20% of your people to kill 1 thing in delve over the course of a month isnt asking too much.

I am confident that nulli had great participation, hence the :respect: but with -A- and co I am not so sure.
    Fear the KKM

45. How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later El Space Mariachi's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    While it is propoganda and numbers are not available for soco it does raise a good question. If CFC/HBC can only get 8% of their pilots in fleet for an entire campaign regions away from their home, what percentage can their opponents make? Surely getting 20% of your people to kill 1 thing in delve over the course of a month isnt asking too much.

I am confident that nulli had great participation, hence the :respect: but with -A- and co I am not so sure.
    I wouldn't count -A- out on the participation front. When they were actually undocking, I remember seeing 200+ -A- in fleet several times - about 6% of their membership. That's not bad for an alliance riven with carebears, slumlords and Traitorjohn.

46. I'm Only in It for the Money Grim's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Peyote View Post
    I wouldn't count -A- out on the participation front. When they were actually undocking, I remember seeing 200+ -A- in fleet several times - about 6% of their membership. That's not bad for an alliance riven with carebears, slumlords and Traitorjohn.

You are correct in that assesment.
    Now do you roll -A- and their renters all in 1 big ball when counting soco numbers? If you ignore them then your back down to -A-, Nulli (cya 07) RA, FAIL, and a few smaller groups.
    Fear the KKM

47. Inconstant Moon syndic thrass's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    You also must consider that it may only be 6% because joining fleet entails listening to Makalu or however the fuck you spell that sperglords name.

48. traitor
    R/P
    Power

further 50% didn't bother logging in due to terribleness and incompetence of SoCo's leadership (-a-), which the EVE community were privy to thanks to public recordings and these here chatlogs.

R/P
    Power
    [04.07.2012 21:48:32] Canaris: every time richter dies
    [04.07.2012 21:48:35] Canaris: i smile a little inside
    [04.07.2012 21:48:38] Oblivious Fool: lol
    [04.07.2012 21:48:52] Canaris: fucker still owes me a fanfest ticket
    They must have been swapped in the mail with "tickets to the dumpster that is lowsec".

I'm sorry.

50. Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher? Endie's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

Go back and read it again, pgl, and keep reading until you work out why your own post, above, means you should be aiming at over 40%. It's not terribly hard.