CEX.io
Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Venal/Tribute/Vale/Geminate/Deklein/"The North" Thread (Second attempt)

1. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by tokimi View Post
    While I risk sounding like "didnt want those supers anyway." I am glad PL is back in town because it means all the fat gets trimmed and pew pew comes back at a decent level. God the summer was so boring...
    This.

R/P
    Power
    ~lean and mean~ :twisted:

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by riverini View Post
    This.
    Is this is true, why do you never engage us? Much like every other alliance out there after loosing 3 fleets or so you start refusing to engage when you have less then 3:1 numbers.

************** Alert Starts ***************
    Alert Date : 11-09-2010
    Alert Sender : Cobra2k
    Alert :
    Wednesday 12 November 15:00EVE - Tower saving

(please relay this to corp/alliance forums)

Tomorrow Wednesday 12 November we'll be forming up @ 15:00EVE to defend the towers that are coming out in venal. If we get the proper numbers we can do this really quick and get back to the offensive. Keep in mind we need to keep doing this till PL finally decides they won't be able to complete their contract (which is to get us back in to tribute and out of drone regions) and will just forfeit it. Get used to fighting on 2 fronts .

Ships: shield (traige) carriers > Shield logies > Vultures + links > Shield BC's (drake gang style) > HIC/DIC > Tackle > rest

Form-up: LXQ and H-W.
    A wild nc MAIN FC appears and broadcasts about how he will blob us enough that we will go away, and ends up running from our 50 with his 140.
    good fights indeed.

4. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    Someplace obscenely boring: AKA Pure Blind
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Propagandas View Post
    Is this is true, why do you never engage us? Much like every other alliance out there after loosing 3 fleets or so you start refusing to engage when you have less then 3:1 numbers.

A wild nc MAIN FC appears and broadcasts about how he will blob us enough that we will go away, and ends up running from our 50 with his 140.
    good fights indeed.

We prefer 8:1 odds

R/P
    Power
    killing supercaps has actually gotten boring

someone tell me what else there is to do in eve

6. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by penifSMASH View Post

There's always posting, friend.

R/P
    Power
    Yeah, i wish killing supers was more exiting they should make it more interesting to kill them.

8. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Mr Coloredshirt's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Why would the NC trimming fat be something good, fat is what is keeping it alive

R/P
    Power

Don't worry you can participate in the raiding game once the World of EVEcraft expansion is released.

R/P
    Power

in a few short timecards you can hunt faction supercarriers.

11. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Opti's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Pl kill some supercap and the world is still spinning

someone wake me up when something unexcepted happens

12. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Perseus Kallistratos's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    http://www.killboard.it/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=216623

Consistent jump ins to cyno beacon with a hostile in local. Eventually it bites you in the ass. Just ask Stain Protector, hes probably in NOL- local right now

13. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power

14. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Perseus Kallistratos's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkbox Poll View Post
    see page 14

15. Inconstant Moon
    R/P
    Power
    If we wanted nothing but to get rid of our carebear/dumb supers, we could start telling supercap pilots to fleet with them and see who didn't ante up.

R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Just pointing out that every post about "trimming the fat" and "dumb supercap pilots" is an exact mirror from what Atlas said.

It's you RAWR, you are the new Atlas.

17. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    R/P
    Power
    2 titans
    4 motherships
    19 tech moons
    Lots of GOOD FITES~

Good 10 days i must say

NC saved a tech moons with 200 FLEET BATTLESHIP while that titan was dying, tactical victory one might say.
    And you thought Atlas was good, eh? :P

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreeze View Post
    Just pointing out that every post about "trimming the fat" and "dumb supercap pilots" is an exact mirror from what Atlas said.

yeah but atlas was prime rib the nc is the whole fucking cow.

19. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    R/P
    Power

Apparently, positive spin and losing super caps was exclusively an Atlas thing, no else has ever done this. EVER

Atlas lost all it's space.... hey guess who else lost all their space a while ago. I guess you guys must = Atlas too.

Of course losing supercaps is never a good thing. You guys are plenty good Phreeze, no one's denying this, but thou doth bitter too much about your former brosefs.

20. Impostor
    R/P
    Power
    Was Atlas almost completely deployed in an entirely different region on another offensive at the time? For the most part, you are killing supercaps that haven't even bothered to deploy to the right region.

21. Super Moderator ihaveahelmet's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko V View Post
    Atlas lost all it's space.... hey guess who else lost all their space a while ago. I guess you guys must = Atlas too.
    It's true PL is pretty much Atlas-lite.

22. Inconstant Moon
    R/P
    Power
    I guess part of the problem is that if the NC does bring down its manpower / main fleets then PL can just dock in NPC stations or log off until the NC goes away. They don't have any thing they actually have to defend since I doubt they have any intention of holding those moons long term. That and the NC knows they're being hired to distract them.

But yeah, the NC left behind seem to be getting some pretty brutal lessons.

R/P
    Power
    Actually the NC is terrible and all of eve gets to see how bad they are every time they fight a competent alliance. Tri mad the NC look like the scrubs they are and now PL is making them look even more incompetent. Deal w/it

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by haroun View Post
    Was Atlas almost completely deployed in an entirely different region on another offensive at the time? For the most part, you are killing supercaps that haven't even bothered to deploy to the right region.

Only 5% of NC supers have deployed to drones, the main supercap fleet never left Tribute.

25. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    R/P
    Power
    Which version of Tri are we talking about? It's hard to keep track.

26. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    R/P
    Power
    Only 5% of NC supers have deployed to drones, the main supercap fleet never left Tribute.
    Proof?

27. Drama Queen of Lowsec Grarr Dexx's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Our killboard not enough?

28. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    R/P
    Power
    Your killboard shows 95% of the whole Northern Coalition Super Cap fleet?

I thought we were space rich and had a ton of SuperCaps. Jeez, I guess I overestimated our resources.

R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    The fact of the matter is that Morsus Mihi is a terrible alliance, distinguished only by the fact that it has surrounded itself by wretched alliances.

Other than the MIGHTY DEFENSE OF TRIBUTE (Jammers, AOE DD's), you would be hard pressed to find anything noteworthy that RAWR has accomplished without either Pandemic Legion or myself holding their hand.

Their constant chestbeating about that one brief accomplishment is quite reminiscent of Atlas' similar REMEMBER GEMINATE cries, which continued right up until the day they realized they no longer could outnumber us.

In short, RAWR is Atlas. Time to face facts friends.

30. I'm Randy Butternubs DurrHurrDurr's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    The fact of the matter is that Morsus Mihi is a terrible alliance, distinguished only by the fact that it has surrounded itself by wretched alliances.

Other than the MIGHTY DEFENSE OF TRIBUTE (Jammers, AOE DD's), you would be hard pressed to find anything noteworthy that RAWR has accomplished without either Pandemic Legion or myself holding their hand.

Their constant chestbeating about that one brief accomplishment is quite reminiscent of Atlas' similar REMEMBER GEMINATE cries, which continued right up until the day they realized they no longer could outnumber us.

Finally, this thread's getting some fucking traction.

I have a brief battle report from TEST's Retarded Shenanigans In Space Division.

Tonight, I logged onto Jabber. I masturbated a little bit to some furries on IMVU because my life is so pathetic I patrol that cesspool for underage emos to touch with my internet penis.

After jerking it for about two hours, unable to orgasm and coming out of my furious self-pleasuring session with nothing but sore foreskin and a cramp in my hand, I looked over at Test's Jabber and noticed that Xystance was holding a "Kill our Military Director Fleet: <4 month players only".

So, being bored, I went and found two TESTies in capitals and decided to hotdrop the shit out of them.

With the cramp in my hand finally lightening, I made my way to the system where the cap was staging to give him some isotopes (the stupid cunt didn't have his own) and flew back in my Badger to light the cyno. I watched them engage our military director and his alt on the gate, then lit the cyno and watched as the Thanatos and Archon jumped in on our gang.

Now, with a full-on erection, wildly flapping my foreskin and ignoring my cramped hand, I stood up and jerked towards my keyboard as the capitals tore apart the fleet of cruisers and frigates. As they began warping off, the capitals turned their attention to our military director, blowing him up as well. As Xystance's wreck exploded on my monitor, I climaxed, spraying stale jizz all over my keyboard and collapsing on my chair, exhausted and bleeding from my now torn foreskin.

Then I went into their fleet channel on Teamspeak and cackled wildly as they tried to figure out just what the fuck had happened. My keyboard is still sticky as I type this.

Battle Report from KB: http://kb.pleaseignore.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=40576

31. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    R/P
    Power
    That is quite possibly one of the most eye-gouging battlereports I have ever read. I'm not even sure what happened.

32. Inconstant Moon
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fpshacker View Post
    Actually the NC is terrible and all of eve gets to see how bad they are every time they fight a competent alliance. Tri mad the NC look like the scrubs they are and now PL is making them look even more incompetent. Deal w/it
    Yes. Any really large alliance will probably have a lower average skill than the current uber-guild (to which "leet" players will naturally gravitate). And that group can afford to be selective in recruitment because of the high quality of the applicants and because they don't need to bulk up to defend strategic targets like their own space. The individual members will also get a lot more combat experience since there's lots of targets, though smaller mercenary alliances will have a lot fewer targets (wonder how MC is doing).

It's the same game NC. is playing with IT (though probably not as skillfully). Though they are probably not getting paid for it which will make it harder for them to recover from welps. Since none of the landless entities can rely on regular income from holding space.

I would also imagine this thread is part of it. In that if you can insult the NC's "PvP cred" and encourage them to move all their forces down to venal PL will have achieved their strategic objective. Whereas if the NC takes losses (to income and defense fleets) but not enough it hampers their war efforts they win. I get more fun out of watching it play out than really caring which outcome happens.

33. I'm Randy Butternubs DurrHurrDurr's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitas View Post
    That is quite possibly one of the most eye-gouging battlereports I have ever read. I'm not even sure what happened.
    My keyboard certainly does.

34. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DurrHurrDurr View Post
    Finally, this thread's getting some fucking traction.

I have a brief battle report from TEST's Retarded Shenanigans In Space Division.

Tonight, I logged onto Jabber. I masturbated a little bit to some furries on IMVU because my life is so pathetic I patrol that cesspool for underage emos to touch with my internet penis.

After jerking it for about two hours, unable to orgasm and coming out of my furious self-pleasuring session with nothing but sore foreskin and a cramp in my hand, I looked over at Test's Jabber and noticed that Xystance was holding a "Kill our Military Director Fleet: <4 month players only".

So, being bored, I went and found two TESTies in capitals and decided to hotdrop the shit out of them.

With the cramp in my hand finally lightening, I made my way to the system where the cap was staging to give him some isotopes (the stupid cunt didn't have his own) and flew back in my Badger to light the cyno. I watched them engage our military director and his alt on the gate, then lit the cyno and watched as the Thanatos and Archon jumped in on our gang.

Now, with a full-on erection, wildly flapping my foreskin and ignoring my cramped hand, I stood up and jerked towards my keyboard as the capitals tore apart the fleet of cruisers and frigates. As they began warping off, the capota;s turned their attention to our military director, blowing him up as well. As Xystance's wreck exploded on my monitor, I climaxed, spraying stale jizz all over my keyboard and collapsing on my chair, exhausted and bleeding from my now torn foreskin.

Then I went into their fleet channel on Teamspeak and cackled wildly as they tried to figure out just what the fuck had happened. My keyboard is still sticky as I type this.

Battle Report from KB: http://kb.pleaseignore.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=40576
    Did you call this the Aristocrats?

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko V View Post
    Proof?
    (4:06:20 AM) 100-habit-Centra_spike: rawr-imperian dawg
    (4:18:31 AM) rawr-imperian: sup
    (4:19:41 AM) Bring Stabity: anyone playing HON?
    (4:20:06 AM) 100-habit-Centra_spike: where is your supercaps
    (4:22:16 AM) rawr-imperian: branch and tribute, why?

R/P
    Power

OK I will bite Phreeze you were in charge of Razor at the time you called the whole NC to help you remove a little alliance named Insurgancy where you not?

Does that make you shity leader because you called all the "scrubs" to help you beat an alliance 1/4 your size. Talk less shit, and how did geminate turn out for you not one inch right leader boy?

Your one of the worst alliance leaders I have ever seen yet your here talking crap about another alliance. You put down almost all your former allies the problem is you were still in Razor when you were doing it, with that type of team building maybe you were secreatly hoping to get the NC to destroy itself, but alas you bailed to be a real PvPer? Stop hating now that the NC has all the Gold Moons and just exept you can not embezzel your way to RMT riches.

37. I'm Randy Butternubs DurrHurrDurr's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilious View Post
    OK I will bite Phreeze you were in charge of Razor at the time you called the whole NC to help you remove a little alliance named Insurgancy where you not?

Does that make you shity leader because you called all the "scrubs" to help you beat an alliance 1/4 your size. Talk less shit, and how did geminate turn out for you not one inch right leader boy?

Your one of the worst alliance leaders I have ever seen yet your here talking crap about another alliance. You put down almost all your former allies the problem is you were still in Razor when you were doing it, with that type of team building maybe you were secreatly hoping to get the NC to destroy itself, but alas you bailed to be a real PvPer? Stop hating now that the NC has all the Gold Moons and just exept you can not embezzel your way to RMT riches.
    *you're

38. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    R/P
    Power
    (4:06:20 AM) 100-habit-Centra_spike: rawr-imperian dawg
    (4:18:31 AM) rawr-imperian: sup
    (4:19:41 AM) Bring Stabity: anyone playing HON?
    (4:20:06 AM) 100-habit-Centra_spike: where is your supercaps
    (4:22:16 AM) rawr-imperian: branch and tribute, why?
    Well I that's all I asked for. I don't particularly care where they are I'm busy in the subcap fleets.

R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power

Dude, I wasn't even playing EVE at that time. I started playing like 6 months after those events.

40. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Arrador's Avatar
    Perrigrin, tenerifis, immensea, fucked if I know
    R/P
    Power
    What the fuck is going on in here, and where are all the white women at?
    [Arrador] possesses a considerable understanding of ship configurations, strengths and weakness. He gives clear and purposeful instructions, is good at taking advantage of the fleet-composition he's dealt, and never loses sight of the main goal: fun. This, paired with an excellent tolerance for strong drink gives him an almost Churchillian capability to win, despite being completely pissed on booze most of the fleet operation.

R/P
    Power
    alas you bailed to be a real PvPer?
    That's true, he left RAZOR for GoonSwarm

R/P
    Power
    Dude, I wasn't even playing EVE at that time. I started playing like 6 months after those events.
    Sometime I think you should post up your history in eve, maybe it will prevent confusion like this... Oh wait...

btw when is the next edition coming out?

R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrador View Post
    What the fuck is going on in here, and where are all the white women at?
    It's brilliant if you're reading it drunk

Seriously, there will be nothing interesting left to do when I have time to play again, you are killing it all.

~~~~GIMMIE +REP+ GIMMIE~~~~

44. What’s The Ugliest Part Of Your Body?
    R/P
    Power

No, you are just a fly-by-nighter.

MM has a long history of losing shit stupidly. We have never in the past lost morale for losing shit stupidly. It is a proud tradition. If anything, it will get more people to sub up just to mock the people who died stupidly. Atlas had delusions of grandeur, that is where the problem lies, when reality doesn't match expectation.

45. What’s The Ugliest Part Of Your Body?
    R/P
    Power

lol you were so fucking terrible that Razor handed de-factor leadership to MM. This must be a piss-take.

46. We're Only in It for the Money pinoyzzz's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    And Phreeze locked my thread for trolling -__-

MM isn't Atlas, it's more like Lotka Volterra.

R/P
    Power
    What's with this new development of the winning guys being the bitter ones? I don't get it. Dear Phreeze, if I ever developed this kind of attachment issues towards an ex (or an ex by extension) I would consider seeking professional help. Or drinking. But this obsession is taking all the light hearted fun out of this light hearted fun game.

Heh.

Nah, obsess all you want. It's what keeps the story going. Also... "obsess" is a funny word. "Obsesssss". Now I can't get it out of my head. Great.

48. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    R/P
    Power
    Just as an fyi. The wyvern got replaced so It will soon be trying to play station games or something amazing like that.

R/P
    Power
    NC is herpes and will break out again promptly even if someone does wipe them for a bit.

50. I have galactorrhea :( tokimi's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeydan View Post
    MM has a long history of losing shit stupidly. We have never in the past lost morale for losing shit stupidly. It is a proud tradition. If anything, it will get more people to sub up just to mock the people who died stupidly. Atlas had delusions of grandeur, that is where the problem lies, when reality doesn't match expectation.

I think other NC alliances are picking up on your bad habits in MM... The north sure is a great place to hang out, in fact I bet most people would love to come up here and gank the folks flying in expensive ships just for the lulz on a yearly basis! Oh wait..