CEX.io
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Test Alliance Kicked A Member Corp.

1. Piper in the Woods
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    where did this goons = bort shit get started? the cultures are no where near the same

TEST is big into hounoure and doesnt even let its dudes scam
    TEST is more goony than goons right now. Today TEST found out that their allies in OWN Alliance doesn't do reimbursements and charges corps rent so they organized a giant "Aid Covoy" to OWN's capital system to "to give them 'aids'." That's just hilarious.

Also, they just don't have the name recognition to membership scam.

2. Pre-Person
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Viribus View Post
    Yeah, he accidentally deployed EC-300s, accidentally clicked "engage target", accidentally popped someone else's rats, and accidentally repped the last rat in the wave for five minutes after accidentally bitching about how long it's taking to clear the sanctum.

TL;DR OMFG popped my Merlin and now I'm subbing my spy accounts.

Clarification: I am the Nyx Pilot in question there was no accident about it I did it for the lols. Viribus didnt like my lols. I said sorry.

3. Loading
    I too get all angry at people when you fuck with someone for no reason.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MpozoY View Post
    IIRC it was more a stubborn refusal to stop blasting '80's music over comms so loud that you couldn't talk

With DBRB it's a whole different matter, if there's one thing Goons can't stand it's an overinflated sense of self importance and if there's one thing you can say about DBRB is that he's quite overinflated
    I see, that does sound a tad bit annoying.

It's true that DBRB does come of as a guy with an overinflated sense of self importance, but then again anyone that takes on the thankless work of herding goons around deserve some sort of medal.

5. Inconstant Moon
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet Spaceship Man View Post
    I'm already in an awesome corp, but thanks for the offer. I know CP is vile and everything, but, honestly, what the fuck did you expect? This is 4chan, the cesspit of the internet, where trolls and idiots are as common as lice on a five-dollar hooker. Yes, 4chan has its share of intelligent, reasonable people who frequent it, but the vast majority are basement-dwelling trolls who just want to piss off people, with CP being an excellent way of doing so.
    4chan ! = /b/

I've said it before and I will say it again, I've been continually impressed by the quality of VIDYA's posting and Mumble-based hurf. When it's srs bsns time, they have lent us their experience with the game and posted some really outstanding ideas and ship fittings. When it's meme-spouting faggotry time, they raise the quality and quantity of the hurf considerably.

They're all massive trolls, but dammit, they're our massive trolls.

6. Pre-Person
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cheeto View Post
    4chan ! = /b/

I've said it before and I will say it again, I've been continually impressed by the quality of VIDYA's posting and Mumble-based hurf. When it's srs bsns time, they have lent us their experience with the game and posted some really outstanding ideas and ship fittings. When it's meme-spouting faggotry time, they raise the quality and quantity of the hurf considerably.

They're all massive trolls, but dammit, they're our massive trolls.
    Yeah VIDYA is from /v/. That is at least a half step up from /b/

7. Don't stop posting! RansomList's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Not Dead, Just Sleeping

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon View Post
    You mean Goons feel like this about 4chan?
    That website is actually an interesting read.
    Twitter: @Vene_T - RIP Vile Rat.

9. Inconstant Moon
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by RansomList View Post
    /tg/ is still pretty good, and it's alot more worksafe than it used to be, at (in my opinion) the expense of some quality. /v/ on the other hand is basically /b/ with more video games. In addition, the vast majority of boards, no matter the content, are full of trolls and and retards. It's just that on the good boards they keep quiet and everyone else knows what the hell they're talking about. I'm a newfag so I couldn't tell you about what /b/ used to be like, but it still seems to be pretty random, in all honesty. It is kind of nice to have the /b/tards in there and not everywhere else, I must say, although they do provide some quality lulz once in a while.

Again, I can't speak to the intelligence and/or experience of the members of VIDYA, but absolutely none of this suprises me. In the end, 4chan is 4chan, so you have to expect a pretty significant amount of trolling and buttfuckery.

10. Becalmed in Hell Aokisensei's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Everyone knows /c/ is where it's at. /e/'s not bad either >.>

*ducks from incoming flames*

11. Big slab'a Prussian wurst Malaclypse's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalnov View Post
    There are people that haven't been to 4chan? I thought they were extinct.
    *raises arm* Relentlessly ignoring 4chan since whenever it got started.
    Monkeys killing monkeys killing monkeys over places of the ground.
    Silly monkeys, give them thumbs, they make a club and beat their brothers down.

The universe is hostile, so impersonal: Devour to survive - So it is, so it's always been!

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon View Post
    You mean Goons feel like this about 4chan?
    I prefer the second edition

13. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Viribus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Maddox is soooo 2006.

Confirming /v/ and /b/ are awful. /k/ is awful. /g/ is awful. Basically every popular board is full of meme-spouting 13-year-olds. /tg/ isn't bad, neither is /fit/.

14. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    >implying /v/ isn't /b/

15. Piper in the Woods
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Terribad View Post
    >implying /v/ isn't /b/
    >implying it is.

16. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    shut up you stupid faggots

17. Piper in the Woods
    R/P
    Power
    Wow bro you sound mad, did you get trolled by Haters?

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Chack'Nul View Post
    Wow bro you sound mad, did you get trolled by Haters?
    Prob. not!

19. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." roadhooker's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    neither is /fit/.
    OATZ AND SQUATZ.

As much as it pains me to say, I think Fox News is ultimately responsible for /b/'s demise. That coupled with the 'OMG ITS ANONYMOUS THEY R SO BADASS' faux was spouting was the giant spotlight which illuminated /b/ so brightly trolls and newfags from all around came to stay.
    /b/'s glory days have been over for years. The only sad thing about it is I still haven't found a replacement :/

20. Inconstant Moon
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by roadhooker View Post
    OATZ AND SQUATZ.

As much as it pains me to say, I think Fox News is ultimately responsible for /b/'s demise. That coupled with the 'OMG ITS ANONYMOUS THEY R SO BADASS' faux was spouting was the giant spotlight which illuminated /b/ so brightly trolls and newfags from all around came to stay.
    /b/'s glory days have been over for years. The only sad thing about it is I still haven't found a replacement :/
    Everyone knows /x/ is the new /b/.

21. Inconstant Moon
    R/P
    Power
    /d/ is the best board

22. Don't stop posting! RansomList's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Time for a Mod strike on these coordinates
    Not Dead, Just Sleeping

23. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Sunday is the day of judgement for VIDYA.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkbox Poll View Post
    Sunday is the day of judgement for VIDYA.
    i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other chats i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans

Is our answer.

25. Piper in the Woods
    R/P
    Power
    I miss NFA

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Chack'Nul View Post
    I miss NFA
    m8 we're reforming into ~~~~AUTISTIC SHARKS~~~~

I'm ceo. Fuck yeah.

27. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Viribus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    So here's my understanding so far:

1. VIDYA member posts CP, VIDYA director doesn't immediately condemn it.
    2. The rest of VIDYA does.
    3. OMFG trolls TEST ratter (by repping rats, jamming him, shooting rats, etc)
    4. VIDYA trolls OMFG (by shitting up their comms)
    5. VIDYA gets kicked because of #1 and #4
    6. Director from #1 is let into OMFG

I can't speak for the rest of TEST but to me OMFG comes off a lot worse than VIDYA in this. They already left an awful taste in my mouth with their "exclusive" lowsec roams that you are "allowed" on if you fly logi, and their general favour in the eyes of the directorate simply because they have a few <opsec> (that they rat in). On top of that they come off as hypocrites as well, since the director our leadership claims "defended" the posting of CP and is the primary reason VIDYA was kicked is now comfortably in OMFG for reasons that are utterly beyond me.

TEST's policy on probationary periods for new corps is to see if they "mesh" and participate well. By this metric VIDYA exceeded, being the only member corp that didn't use their own insular channel, getting along well with the general TEST population, being entertaining (the Bacon Bar was way more entertaining when VIDYA moved in there), and having generally excellent participation in fleets. By contrast, OMFG keeps to themselves and run "exclusive" ops.

Whatever, all is said and done now and most VIDYA guys are in TEST corps anyway, but I'm still feeling the asspain from it, despite being more-or-less an average bortling and casual observer.

R/P
    Power

I can't speak for the rest of TEST but to me OMFG comes off a lot worse than VIDYA in this. They already left an awful taste in my mouth with their "exclusive" lowsec roams that you are "allowed" on if you fly logi, and their general favour in the eyes of the directorate simply because they have a few <opsec> (that they rat in). On top of that they come off as hypocrites as well, since the director our leadership claims "defended" the posting of CP and is the primary reason VIDYA was kicked is now comfortably in OMFG for reasons that are utterly beyond me.

TEST's policy on probationary periods for new corps is to see if they "mesh" and participate well. By this metric VIDYA exceeded, being the only member corp that didn't use their own insular channel, getting along well with the general TEST population, being entertaining (the Bacon Bar was way more entertaining when VIDYA moved in there), and having generally excellent participation in fleets. By contrast, OMFG keeps to themselves and run "exclusive" ops.

Whatever, all is said and done now and most VIDYA guys are in TEST corps anyway, but I'm still feeling the asspain from it, despite being more-or-less an average bortling and casual observer.
    My favorite part of this inaccurate post is the part where you already posted it in our forums and each point was addressed days ago.

29. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Viribus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Not to my knowledge, could be addressed elsewhere but I haven't seen anything. That thread that I did post the list in was absolute shit, though, and I'm glad it got locked. It was like 90% image macros.

30. That's so money Thirsty McDrinkerston's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    ^^

R/P
    Power
    Not to my knowledge, could be addressed elsewhere but I haven't seen anything. That thread that I did post the list in was absolute shit, though, and I'm glad it got locked. It was like 90% image macros.
    I would c or d this but we all got banned from the forums.

32. The Theory and Practice of Time Travel CCP Nozh's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    i can't see where each points were addressed but i didn't follow that thread very closely. VIDYA didn't troll OMFG but that specific member offered to provide CP. They all refused but he wouldn't stop so one of them recorded the whole convo and played back to him (i wasn't on mumble at that time). I was there when he got pissed and asked the audio to be handed over to him. We kicked him out of the channel and he was banned from OMFG channel. He made one or two posts in forum before shit hit the fan them.

seriously corp exclusive roams are common in lot of alliances. They probably don't want you to fly a frig since its a low sec roaming and fight happens near the gates.

33. Piper in the Woods
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Tez View Post
    My favorite part of this inaccurate post is the part where you already posted it in our forums and each point was addressed days ago.
    What's innacurate about it? Just trying to find all the details, I talk to loads of VIDYA members and that seems accurate to me.

R/P
    Power

I feel your asspain

35. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Who fucking cares? They dun goofed and they were probationary. We even are allowing people to reapply as another corp with a bit of a shakeup in leadership and members. That's pretty generous if you ask me.

R/P
    Power
    So let me get this straight: trolling OMFG makes Too Ducky explode in space honor defense.

Do I have this right?

37. The Theory and Practice of Time Travel CCP Nozh's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    It wasn't about trolling OMFG, it was about them being 4chan. posting CP is never going to end well. the thing happened with OMFG was funny because one of them recorded the VIDYA guy asking for e-mail address to give out CP (he did it few times in that channel). He made a post in alliance forum and the whole thing took off. They were given option to convince other CEO's so they can stay but they couldn't do that at all. TEST corps have probation period and VIDYA failed to pass that phase. This is what i know, if im missing something then someone can correct me.

also OMFG being ELITE is a troll itself.

38. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Viribus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    This thread is some top-tier dramadey.

I talked to the dude who aggressed me ratting and opened with lighthearted ribbing about the previous week's shitticane. He responded with asspained hostility. Especially funny considering in the presence of directors he was apologetic and going on about how he intended it as good-natured trolling, but is apparently an easily-trolled douchebag in private.

39. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    I made this post on the TEST forums but it needs to put up here so I can get my e-peen stroked by like-minded Internet Spaceship pilots. OMFG sucks.

40. The Theory and Practice of Time Travel CCP Nozh's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    are they the battlestars of TEST?

41. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Viribus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Found it:

[02:12:25] Viribus > fine I'll leave the sanctum
    [02:12:56] 7R33 V2 > you always an idiot or is it just a part time gig?
    [02:13:11] Viribus > lol
    [02:14:25] Viribus > I love how OMFG can't tolerate trolling at all
    [02:15:18] 7R33 V2 > I am doing stuff to get more system upgrades up here so jews like you can rat instead of being on the strat op so right now from a lazy fuck no i cant
    [02:15:34] Viribus > I just got home from work
    [02:15:50] 7R33 V2 > cool get in a drake and head to the op
    [02:15:53] Viribus > if I could do 4-hour strat ops between school and my two jobs I would
    [02:16:26] 7R33 V2 > your RL is your issues tbh i dont guve a fuck on to next system cya

I found this funny for a number of reasons. That number is three.

1. This is literally the first I've talked to 7R33 since the sanctum shitstorm. As in my previous post, he was deeply apologetic and ass-kissing around TEST directors but a total dick in private.
    2. According to him, repping rats, jamming ratters, and shooting another's rats is cheerful fun, but a lighthearted jab in local chat warrants being an asshole. Further supports my hypothesis that for all the trolling OMFG does, they can't stand it themselves.
    3. Apparently spaceship video games take precedence over my actual life. Never mind that every strat op I go on invariably ends with me logoffing halfway there or 5 minutes into the shooting, or that I sell POS fuel to the alliance, or that I join HD fleets when in deklein and kill enemy ratters when not. No, going on strat ops that I don't have the time for is apparently the only way to contribute to the alliance.

There are probably a few cool dudes in OMFG but as far as I can tell they're buried under layers of faggots that take themselves too seriously.

42. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Wusti's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Viribus: If you were my member I'd kick your sorry arse from here to kingdom come. GTFO.

R/P
    Power
    There are probably a few cool dudes in OMFG but as far as I can tell they're buried under layers of faggots that take themselves too seriously.
    So... is this your pubic application to join OMFG or something? I don't even

44. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Viribus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I subbed my logi alt.

45. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex webbernet's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Found it:

[02:12:25] Viribus > fine I'll leave the sanctum
    [02:13:11] Viribus > lol
    [02:14:25] Viribus > I love how OMFG can't tolerate trolling at all
    [02:15:18] 7R33 V2 > I am doing stuff to get more system upgrades up here so jews like you can rat instead of being on the strat op so right now from a lazy fuck no i cant
    [02:15:34] Viribus > I just got home from work
    [02:15:50] 7R33 V2 > cool get in a drake and head to the op
    [02:15:53] Viribus > if I could do 4-hour strat ops between school and my two jobs I would
    [02:16:26] 7R33 V2 > your RL is your issues tbh i dont guve a fuck on to next system cya

I found this funny for a number of reasons. That number is three.

1. This is literally the first I've talked to 7R33 since the sanctum shitstorm. As in my previous post, he was deeply apologetic and ass-kissing around TEST directors but a total dick in private.
    2. According to him, repping rats, jamming ratters, and shooting another's rats is cheerful fun, but a lighthearted jab in local chat warrants being an asshole. Further supports my hypothesis that for all the trolling OMFG does, they can't stand it themselves.
    3. Apparently spaceship video games take precedence over my actual life. Never mind that every strat op I go on invariably ends with me logoffing halfway there or 5 minutes into the shooting, or that I sell POS fuel to the alliance, or that I join HD fleets when in deklein and kill enemy ratters when not. No, going on strat ops that I don't have the time for is apparently the only way to contribute to the alliance.

^ this guy knows his shit