CEX.io
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Catch/Impass/Feyth/Southern shit pit

R/P
    Power
    People laughed at me when i said -a- would die this way. But i showed you all!!

2. Monalisa Overdrive Cippalippus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Oh well, when I said that -A- was shit (and it was), they had 2500 pilots and held directly or indirectly a good bunch of the south. Now they have 1500, with awesome new corporation directly taken from the garbage bin of pets and renters, and can't really claim to "own" anything but their name (which, granted, is still better than U'K).

Make of that what you will.
    [spoiler=This is a spoiler][spoiler=Another spoiler][spoiler=Guess what?]-A- is shit![/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

3. Inconstant Moon Gossip Whore's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Anyone who was in -A- knew we were shit (as an alliance). I personally knew the second -A- was attacked it would fold. There was a lot of bluster and posting to try and make others think otherwise so they would not get attacked, but yeah, -A- as an alliance was shit. Individual corps within -A- were/are actually good, but as a cohesive entity, they were terrible. I blame this entirely on the alliance leadership or lack thereof. Mostly the old school leadership who hung onto power, but never played, and only cared about their rent income, moon income, and ebay. manny did his best, but all he did was manage combat, he never addressed the issues of older russian corps which were basically empty dead husks without any active people holding huge numbers of moons and ebaying all the profits. He couldn't, because if he did, the alliance would have torn itself apart. I for one, am very happy that -A- is dead. The greedy old bastards got what they had coming for a long time.

4. Go fuck yourself Frodo!
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fat libertarian View Post
    atlas and aaa were both fucking terrible and it had nothing to do with being blobbed.
    That would happen with almost any other alliance. Thats why I used A and B. Shame you cant see that. Bob "defense", Goon delve "defense", PL fountain "defense", CVA defense. There always will be *factors* (bhahaha) - "they disbanded us!", "the sov dropped" etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fat libertarian View Post
    you're an idiot and you don't know what you're talking about, cheers
    Thank you dear sir for you politeness and patience. No doubt you can see things better than me - a mere participant. You are definitely not an idiot and know what you talking about. Please do not overreact over anonymous internet forum post.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbechk View Post
    the only reason you dont see that is becouse Supercarriers are alot better then dreads atm, and the only reason you dont see 50vs 50 supercap fights is becouse the shitty state of the servers atm, noone would ever hotdrop a supercapitalfleet, seeing as anything could happen
    Servers always sucked. At least for the last 4 years. However you dont get my point. Dreds were an example (and btw i remember time when 20 dreds were the greatest power ever seen, desync happend every second time and still ppl have guts not to give a damn), the idea was - back then lots of ppl were ready to accept the risk which made game more fun and victories more epic. For the recent years I saw only one big fight which can be interesting - WN dropping lots of titans on NC caps and supercaps. Servers lagged, chances sucked, still they did it and got their kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rivers View Post
    Though youre right, the epic battles we have been having over the past week WITH YOUR ALLIANCE
    Glad you like it. Still thats nothing compare to nonstop 6-8 hours battles for C9N etc against goons and co. Some oldfags here may remember.

R/P
    Power
    Actually i prefered the fights in and around 4gq against stain when we were taking RIT off RISE. Some oldfags here may remember

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Questo View Post
    Servers always sucked. At least for the last 4 years. However you dont get my point. Dreds were an example (and btw i remember time when 20 dreds were the greatest power ever seen, desync happend every second time and still ppl have guts not to give a damn), the idea was - back then lots of ppl were ready to accept the risk which made game more fun and victories more epic. For the recent years I saw only one big fight which can be interesting - WN dropping lots of titans on NC caps and supercaps. Servers lagged, chances sucked, still they did it and got their kills.
    Back then? 1 supercarrier is worth 15 dreads and we put these on the field every day. There has been times when we have done it at great risk. Why i remember in fou... oh wait i give up you have no idea what youre talking about

7. The Theory and Practice of Teleportation Zev's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by SirMolle View Post
    As you probably have noticed, the Catch campaign is closing on its last leg, and, you are going home.

INIT sends their greetings, and says thanks for the help.

We will not hold anything in Catch, no moons, no stations, this campaign was only to help a ally out, and to get shit tested.

Now comes a short downtime, of a few days, to at the most 2 weeks, before we are on the road again. Refill your stocks, polish your guns, refill your wallets.

A couple of things we need to work on in the future;

1) FC structures, sometimes we have 10, sometimes we have zero, but overall, the FC's are crap at communicating what needs to be done, and why, and when. I'm currently working on improving that, with a more structured setup for the FC's.

2) "What ship do you want?" Guess what, read the forums. It says what ships, what setups, how much fuel you are bringing. We cannot spoonfeed you. We make sure the inforamtion is avalaible to you, but, you will actually have to read it yourself. And when you do, make sure you bring the PROPER setup, as per defined by the fleet setups.

3) Supercarrriers. Srsly, c'mon. There is now 160 Supercarriers in the alliance, and there was 60 active in Catch, that sucks majorly. Remove your SC's from anomalies, and bring them to the field, they win cap battles, and give us so much more options. If we had 150 of those over in catch, and 30-40 active for fleet calls, we could have done waaaaaaaaaaaay more hotdrops on bigger targets. As it was, TITANS outnumbered the SC's at several times.

4) Lack of specialized pilots, WC's and FC's. I know its time expensive skills to get FC5 and WC5, but, im not seeing the Vultures and Claymores out there with links. ALL of you who have the skills, MAKE USE of them please. As it is, the fleets lacked proper wc's and fc's loads of times, so, get on it slackers.

Next area of operation is being worked on, and, for those who arent blind, im pretty sure you can see where we will land, but its still a "maybe".

On the bright side, the US timezone fleets have really stepped up, with the addition of STK-S, i expect that side to improve and grow even more, as they are now able to pull off bigger adventures, and bigger fleets.

Polish your guns, your wife, your behind, and be ready for the next ... lets call it roadtrip.
    Seems IT is finished with the south. wonder where they are going next max 3?

R/P
    Power
    That would happen with almost any other alliance. Thats why I used A and B. Shame you cant see that. Bob "defense", Goon delve "defense", PL fountain "defense", CVA defense. There always will be *factors* (bhahaha) - "they disbanded us!", "the sov dropped" etc.

Thank you dear sir for you politeness and patience. No doubt you can see things better than me - a mere participant. You are definitely not an idiot and know what you talking about. Please do not overreact over anonymous internet forum post.

Glad you like it. Still thats nothing compare to nonstop 6-8 hours battles for C9N etc against goons and co. Some oldfags here may remember.
    Does the rest of SE know you are this active with a keyboard?

(and by active i mean a shit posting monster)

9. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    the 'factor' in this case was that atlas and aaa were garbage and shit at pvp and had nothing to do with supercap blobs or whatever retarded excuse you pulled out of your ass, now stop posting you stupid nigger

10. Electric Ant
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    ...(and by active i mean a shit posting monster)
    hello, shit eating babymonster 0/

R/P
    Power
    No. This is another kind of suck back then there were severe lag but it was predictable and you could plan accordingly, now its just so random any one mechanism could break at anytime

You should also remember that if enough shit hit the fan the nodes usually died in a fire

12. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Grace View Post
    I want to be a winner, too.

In other news, -A- is now completely wiped off the map.
    http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/co.../influence.png
    [AAA] Have fun grinding stations untill christmas while we kill your fleest over and over again! [/AAA]

13. Honey, Don't You Want a Man Like Me Elektrea's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Servers always sucked. At least for the last 4 years.
    Haha no, in delve two we had 600 vs 600 BS slug fests, and the only thing we had to deal with was rubberbanding.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Elektrea View Post
    Haha no, in delve two we had 600 vs 600 BS slug fests, and the only thing we had to deal with was rubberbanding.
    Well there was the whole brief adventure with the 'your client never loads grid after jumping through a regular gate' bug

Also dreadbowling during CCP's mass tinkering

15. Crashlander
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    as a rasta from jamaica, i have to say i listen to this song before each fleet fight.

gangsta yute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZOmRjo_Z7c

how can you not like a guy who sings this?

Some people read & meditate, others move scantier
    Some people are conscious about life, others are still panting, ya
    Some people like strong drinks cold, like champagne & brandy, ya

Babies like ice-cream, & cake, and can-, candy, ya
    I love herbs & girls, good words, roots, I'm Ashanti, ya
    Girls love lots of shoes going to school,brand new, and a mean spanking,ya

srsly... you need this dancehall/reggae to get all that shit stuff like rap out of your head.
    I said hi on the forums and 500 people flamed me

16. Impostor
    R/P
    Power
    The last -A- station in Catch fell today to INIT in V2-V

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    as a rasta from jamaica, i have to say i listen to this song before each fleet fight.

gangsta yute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZOmRjo_Z7c

how can you not like a guy who sings this?

Some people read & meditate, others move scantier
    Some people are conscious about life, others are still panting, ya
    Some people like strong drinks cold, like champagne & brandy, ya

Babies like ice-cream, & cake, and can-, candy, ya
    I love herbs & girls, good words, roots, I'm Ashanti, ya
    Girls love lots of shoes going to school,brand new, and a mean spanking,ya

srsly... you need this dancehall/reggae to get all that shit stuff like rap out of your head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7movKfyTBII&ob=av3e

This is what we roll on mumble before proper fights, done it ever since TRI
    Sometimes we also play the hellcat theme

18. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Ymir's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturalmwa View Post
    The last -A- station in Catch fell today to INIT in V2-V
    And that was the 1st station -A- conquered in August 2006 from Huzzah.

4 years y0 been helluva ride.

p.s do you one better in horrible 80´s songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_3g_yf1vzI

R/P
    Power
    ATAK (romanian legion) just got a habit / pl nyx down to 50% structure before we managed to save it
    gf gf
    [09:15:17] Sessuale > pussis
    [09:15:20] Sessuale > fagatz

20. Inconstant Moon
    R/P
    Power
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8rZWw9HE7o

More 90's, but v0v.

I remember when Bobby Atlas blasted this over TS. He may have been an incompetent fucktard, but he had good taste in music.

21. Naturally I finished my set Stronke's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    [spoiler=Jah bless Aaron,]

[/spoiler]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

22. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Aurora148's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

R/P
    Power
    Here Lies AAA,
    Born a bunch of faggot wiggers,
    Died a bunch of stupid niggers.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    IO and Stella Polaris came to a mutually agreeable arrangement with us (INIT)
    I on the behalf of Polaris Syndicate welcome our new Initiative overlords.

Long live INIT empire!

25. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Makia Velli View Post
    I on the behalf of Polaris Syndicate welcome our new Initiative overlords.

Long live INIT empire!
    You seem practiced at giving that speech. Just the name of the conqueror changes, eh?

26. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    R/P
    Power
    IT is coming to Stain and Eso.

R/P
    Power
    It was a shock to realise that small alliance that has just moved to 0.0 is not strong enough to hold space on it´s own.. Who would have guessed

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    IT is coming to Stain and Eso.
    Nop, we are not

29. Crashlander
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    haile selassie bredren

this one goes out to -a-

'warrior's dont cry'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by_yDOXWFX8

another good one:
    murderer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6-tKhNHG8k

yes you internet people need to transcend the final border of eliteness, and become dancehall/reggae enthusiasts and embrace the rastafarian culture.

this one goes out to lucian james:

"boom bye bye in a batty boy head"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIUZlzd37sI

30. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Perseus Kallistratos's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

31. The Theory and Practice of Teleportation Zev's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    SE Sbu'd TWJ- (Co2 station system) big fight ensued maybe someone who was actually there will write up a decent BR. Seems Co2 took a beating from their killboard.

http://www.eve-co2.org/?a=kill_related&kll_id=99862

http://www.a-kills.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=411509

http://killboard.xenobytes.se/?a=home

INIT lost a Chimera who decided a shield booster wasn't needed.

32. Pre-Person
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Why would you fit a local booster with 50 RR carriers on the field?

33. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Malcanis's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    SE Sbu'd TWJ- (Co2 station system) big fight ensued maybe someone who was actually there will write up a decent BR. Seems Co2 took a beating from their killboard.

Doing without a shield boost is arguable in a RR carrier blob. But drifting 60Km away from the fleet.... /o\

Anyway it was an ace fight, some lag was seen, but it was only a few seconds module lag + autorepeat mods getting stuck, hardly anything really. Only weird effect was that it took 10 longer to lock guys in fleet than it took to lock hostiles. Go figure. Stainwagon & co fought like bastards IMO, some pro FCing there. Eventually they must have taken enough losses to push them off the field I guess. System was saved- all SBUs dead & station repped to 90% shields when INIT left.

Also, as far as I am concerned, this fight was the end of the line for RR BS for anything but POS bashing. Drakes just kited and raped our subcaps. Haven't looked at the KB, but I'd be surprised if Stainwagon hadn't killed rather more than they lost.

34. At the office, getting paid to be on here (unofficially) Jacabon Mere's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by xianthar View Post
    Why would you fit a local booster with 50 RR carriers on the field?
    because you pulled your sanctum carrier out maybe........But maybe initiative fit their ships depending on the fleet.

35. This is harsh. Evaluate me Tarac's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacabon Mere View Post
    because you pulled your sanctum carrier out maybe........But maybe initiative fit their ships depending on the fleet.
    I was talking to a friend who was in the initiative for a while, with their carriers their standard fit is for all resists for anti DD purposes.

36. Crashlander
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    especially in a fight where no lag is present, the large amount of logistics on russian side works alot better.

especially if carriers arent fitting sensor boosters to lock the sub caps in time for reps.

on the c02 side i see, bs/drakes, no guardians, no scimitars.

R/P
    Power
    Seems IT is finished with the south. wonder where they are going next max 3?
    I hear Deklein is nice this time of year.

38. The Mote in God's Eye
    R/P
    Power
    Can somebody go buy the 93 eris i put on the Jo- market in feythabolis thnx. will make special deal

39. Inconstant Moon
    R/P
    Power
    There's so few practical power blocks now it would seem their options are fairly limited. Either go and seize (reclaim?) some moons in cloud ring now that Evoke are under some pressure, attack the Stain/Coven/RoL guys or try and annoy the Russian block to see if their power can be diluted while they're also under a bit of NC pressure. I guess the fountain guys would also be happy to see NC. beaten back and their northern border secured.

I'd say Cloud Ring / Deklein is the obvious favorite.

40. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Kireiina View Post
    There's so few practical power blocks now it would seem their options are fairly limited. Either go and seize (reclaim?) some moons in cloud ring now that Evoke are under some pressure, attack the Stain/Coven/RoL guys or try and annoy the Russian block to see if their power can be diluted while they're also under a bit of NC pressure. I guess the fountain guys would also be happy to see NC. beaten back and their northern border secured.

I'd say Cloud Ring / Deklein is the obvious favorite.
    Judging based on history, the obvious choice that jumps out is for IT to find some way of attacking XIX/RA.

41. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    smart move would be to go for the weakest target, which is CR/Deklein

42. Monalisa Overdrive Cippalippus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan View Post
    yes. YES!
    [spoiler=This is a spoiler][spoiler=Another spoiler][spoiler=Guess what?]-A- is shit![/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

43. I have galactorrhea :( Madrak's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speaker View Post
    Judging based on history, the obvious choice that jumps out is for IT to find some way of attacking XIX/RA.
    Exactly what history are you referring to? No troll here, just curious.

44. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Malcanis's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrak View Post
    Exactly what history are you referring to? No troll here, just curious.
    Maybe he means the history of Molle failing to dislodge the NC, so maybe instead attempting a goal he might succeed at?

45. The Theory and Practice of Teleportation Zev's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Maybe he means the history of Molle failing to dislodge the NC, so maybe instead attempting a goal he might succeed at?
    I think he means they (Recently) only attack someone who is already getting attacked from a couple of other alliances. Like hitting ev0ke+ch moons when they were fighting nc and so on.

R/P
    Power
    I think he means they (Recently) only attack someone who is already getting attacked from a couple of other alliances. Like hitting ev0ke+ch moons when they were fighting nc and so on.
    Maybe you should look at your own history before talking about ours.

47. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    Whatever happened to Sys K attacking stain?

48. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Arrador's Avatar
    Perrigrin, tenerifis, immensea, fucked if I know
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by BobFromMarketing View Post
    Whatever happened to Sys K attacking stain?
    You've not seen where Liam freeman is now?

Paging Mala to this thread.
    [Arrador] possesses a considerable understanding of ship configurations, strengths and weakness. He gives clear and purposeful instructions, is good at taking advantage of the fleet-composition he's dealt, and never loses sight of the main goal: fun. This, paired with an excellent tolerance for strong drink gives him an almost Churchillian capability to win, despite being completely pissed on booze most of the fleet operation.

49. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Malcanis's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I hardly see how that discludes XiX from the target list.

R/P
    Power

It's really mostly an issue of TZ coverage. A lot of our Serbian friends have gone AFK for the moment due to RL stuff or just general boredom with structure grinding. There was also some miscommunication where the FC said fuck it, we'll just CTA on the RF timer and then suddenly called a CTA to take down the SBUs, but by that point, people had mostly logged off.

CO2 has undergone a remarkable transformation over the past few months, going from a fully EU alliance to being fairly evenly split between EU, AU, and US. It's certainly helped in taking the stations because VVS corp was too dumb to set the station and ihub timers for anything other than US and AU TZ, but it's made it difficult to counter 150+ man fleets coming to defend timers that come out in the Polish or Russian peak where the only EU guys who are able to show up are the ones who have no jobs.