CEX.io
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Uncensor this.

R/P
    Power
    I found it funny floating around an almost desolate Delve/Querious after coming back from 9 months away from Eve. Nice to see IT doing the same thing with D/Q that goons did....nothing much. Are IT off fighting somewhere else and I was just "lucky?" or was it likely a timezone difference?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    I do not understand how people still think the sphere ever existed or was anything but a troll

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenDaemon View Post
    It more comes from the part the the NC has a whole bunch of jabberwoky friends w/ PL.

But I think a lot of people forget about PL attacking PB once, and PL killing a (few?) capfleet of ours. From this, and other engagements, a lot of NC members have the feeling of "fuck PL"
    Not to mention the fact that PL just copied MM's forums (although phreeze / VS had nothing to do with that as far as planning goes)
    Pretty sure most people understand the distinction between Shadoo's PL (or even Phreeze's PL) and the Viper Shizzle's PL that decided picking fights with the NC while IT stole their moons was a good idea

4. Big slab'a Prussian wurst Malaclypse's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MpozoY View Post
    Pretty sure most people understand the distinction between Shadoo's PL (or even Phreeze's PL) and the Viper Shizzle's PL that decided picking fights with the NC while IT stole their moons was a good idea
    Actually when IT went for PL's (and in the first incarnation also NC's) lowsec moons in Aridia and co, the fighting in PB was mostly if not totally done for. Just to emphazise that those things didn't happen parallel but rather that some folks in the NC lost interest in helping PL BECAUSE of the damage inflicted in the months before. (Honestly, those PB fights with PL were the last really good slugfests I had before Dominion broke EVE.)
    Monkeys killing monkeys killing monkeys over places of the ground.
    Silly monkeys, give them thumbs, they make a club and beat their brothers down.

The universe is hostile, so impersonal: Devour to survive - So it is, so it's always been!

5. Becalmed in Hell ReallyMatter's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Viribus View Post
    What's a Spehre
    Probably one of the best trolls to hit Eve in a very long time, I would put the Goonswarm / CVA Alliance and the "Sphere" the top Eve trolls ever, hell this troll has to be one of the best top 20 of all time on the whole internet tbh.

People still think Goons and CVA were working together, and people still insist there is an actual "Sphere" program PL has been using to hack local.

It all started with a guy in a wormhole who lost his billion isk faction fit Navy Raven to MonkeySphere and his alt, they guy came to COAD and says how come PL can kill me when they dont appear in local, they are using hacks etc etc.

PL then went full swing into the "Sphere" troll, even making up pics of a sphere program and doctoring pics of local with Monkey engaging people and killing them while not showing up in local chat etc. etc. to agree the "Sphere" was working as intended.

There is no "Sphere" it is just a troll and nothing more, kinda like the troll that keeps on trolling.

TBH this would probably rank as #1 all time best troll if they did indeed ban those guys based on the "Sphere" hack. Talk about the mother of all trolls.

R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaclypse View Post
    Actually when IT went for PL's (and in the first incarnation also NC's) lowsec moons in Aridia and co, the fighting in PB was mostly if not totally done for. Just to emphazise that those things didn't happen parallel but rather that some folks in the NC lost interest in helping PL BECAUSE of the damage inflicted in the months before. (Honestly, those PB fights with PL were the last really good slugfests I had before Dominion broke EVE.)
    We left PB as soon as 0.0 moons started getting hit, we didn't give a shit about a few moons Essence being attacked by dominixes and lost to retarded stront timing. NC then decided it would be a good time to hit our moons as well, pretty hilarious.

7. Don't stop posting! RansomList's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper ShizzIe View Post
    I do not understand how people still think the sphere ever existed or was anything but a troll
    Yeah you do.
    Not Dead, Just Sleeping

R/P
    Power
    If your list of Top Trolls In Eve prominently features Goonswarm reportedly working with CVA then your list needs some work

9. Becalmed in Hell ReallyMatter's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    If your list of Top Trolls In Eve prominently features Goonswarm reportedly working with CVA then your list needs some work

I only been playing about 18 months, so yeah only those 2 trolls I have ever heard of. Got better ones?

10. Naturally I finished my set Stronke's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Amsterdam, beste stad wereldwijd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

11. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    R/P
    Power
    I didn't follow the sphere thing very closely - but I thought there was proof? Videos or something on youtube? Didn't this character stop getting the awesome kills overnight after the post ? Personally I thought that was the most damming thing -

12. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Malcanis's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimandrite View Post
    I didn't follow the sphere thing very closely - but I thought there was proof? Videos or something on youtube? Didn't this character stop getting the awesome kills overnight after the post ? Personally I thought that was the most damming thing -
    I hate to be difficult but that's an effect that can be replicated by simply staying docked.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyMatter View Post
    I only been playing about 18 months, so yeah only those 2 trolls I have ever heard of. Got better ones?
    Off the top of my head (and I've only been in maybe 18mo myself) in vague order of impact on the Eve universe

- Beep beep I'm a truck
    - PEOPLE OF RISE
    - Ford Cruller et al trolling Karttoon into disbanding Goonswarm
    - Aggression.
    - Anything ever posted by Tyraxx Thork or Guiding Hand Social Club

... and that's just from a goon perspective. Personally I'd include Jack Gates trolling Battlestars out of SOLODRAKBANSOLODRAKBANSO (or the formation of that alliance itself) but I doubt they really make a top 20 either.

E: didn't include the Threadnaught

R/P
    Power
    Off the top of my head (and I've only been in maybe 18mo myself) in vague order of impact on the Eve universe

- Beep beep I'm a truck
    - PEOPLE OF RISE
    - Aggression.

... and that's just from a goon perspective. Personally I'd include Jack Gates trolling Battlestars out of SOLODRAKBANSOLODRAKBANSO (or the formation of that alliance itself) but I doubt they really make a top 20 either.

-Lady Scarlet is fat.
    -http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1002245

15. I have galactorrhea :(
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimandrite View Post
    One fellow made a video of himself using a nolocal exploit on sisi, in order to prove that an exploit method existed. I also threw a video together demonstrating how a logon trap can look like a nolocal exploit. You're probably thinking of one of those.
    -Sniggerdly-Pandemic Legion-

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet Spaceship Man View Post
    Overreaction? From my CCP? Well I never.

So the story about PL getting paid in ebay isk was a troll? If it was, that's very disappointing. Would have made an awesome spy film.
    Vuk lau giving us billions flagged as ebay isk is true resulting in 40ish bans who have now been lifted.
    Viper would know that if he hadnt joined PL 15 days ago v0v

17. Inconstant Moon
    R/P
    Power

- Beep beep I'm a truck
    - PEOPLE OF RISE
    - Aggression.

Let's not forget the EO incident.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
    -http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1002245
    To think Darius JOHNSON works for CCP now.

R/P
    Power
    CCP went to shit around the time they started hiring all their fanfest buds

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Elendar View Post
    That immunity has long since expired.
    The only people we'ed be unlikely to take contracts out on in the near future is the russians as that would be somewhat dishonour.

Jim: you should hire us to defend fountain from goons etc

Edit: also what green said, i'm pretty sure we have killed far more NC caps than IT has
    Pretty sure you are slated for invading Deklein on behalf of OWN next (that's where that 100b isk went you see)

21. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Saying monkeysphere never haxored or that there was never a python injection sphere thingy?

22. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hratli Smirks View Post
    Pretty sure you are slated for invading Deklein on behalf of OWN next (that's where that 100b isk went you see)
    Whats the name of the OWN ceo again? need to make this happen

23. Big slab'a Prussian wurst Malaclypse's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    We left PB as soon as 0.0 moons started getting hit, we didn't give a shit about a few moons Essence being attacked by dominixes and lost to retarded stront timing. NC then decided it would be a good time to hit our moons as well, pretty hilarious.
    You right, my memory tricked me there. First IT lowsec cycle was in early October, PL was active in PB way through the month.

Whats the name of the OWN ceo again? need to make this happen
    Deagol1

The universe is hostile, so impersonal: Devour to survive - So it is, so it's always been!

24. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifier View Post
    Saying monkeysphere never haxored or that there was never a python injection sphere thingy?
    The fact that he hasn't been active and getting kills after those dudes showcased an exploit on youtube should be sufficient evidence that he is guilty, I think.

25. Inconstant Moon
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by zenthral View Post
    The fact that he hasn't been active and getting kills after those dudes showcased an exploit on youtube should be sufficient evidence that he is guilty, I think.
    Or maybe he just stopped pvping. Occam's razor strikes again.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan View Post
    Most people have killed far more caps than IT has. IT is unwilling to drop theirs unless theres 0% risk involved. They wave to each hot drop oppurtunity as it flys past.
    and where have we had opportunities to use/drop our caps as of late? please do enlighten me since you seem to know so much about our "0% risk involved" cap usage.

Quote Originally Posted by captainktainer View Post
    Just to point out, you don't have renters because your leadership intentionally set the rental fee for Querious systems to something pretty ridiculously high and has refused to lower that price. You don't have tech moons (though you do have a lot of r64s, which still provides some nice passive ISK even at today's deflated prices) because you're based mostly out of Delve and Querious rather than Fountain, so you can't protect lowsec tech moons like the ones you took from Ev0ke et al. And you have no liquid ISK, even if you're charging corp fees to recoup ratting taxes, because your alliance chose to maintain sov in almost all the station systems in Delve and Querious, placing the same strain on your finances that GoonSwarm failed to deal with.

Had you chosen to help Ev0ke and NC. against Pure Blind instead of shooting them, you might have been able to take the region and its tech moons with time; as long as you weren't pushing on Tribute with a theoretical 3/4ths of the rest of EVE you wouldn't have gotten the same level of response you got in H-W. 6000 characters plus Ev0ke, at the least, would be enough to make some pretty nice gains - enough to fund at least a small cap and supercap replacement program. Plus, you'd have Goons to shoot just a handful of jumps away.

Basically, your leadership needs to be less risk averse. By almost every sign your alliance is getting stuck in a rut while others are growing, changing, and evolving. Y'all need some shaking up or you'll continue to slowly bleed members away.

-Heh, clueless post. Yeah, we do have high fee's, but hey, it beats having to deal with 100's of renters who cause shit ton of drama. All we need is 1 renter to equate 10-20 of yours and we do have quite few renters.

-Again people mentioning PB and that we should of helped Ev0ke/CH/NC. there instead of attacking them. Maybe they should of , O I don't know, not reinforced our moons in syndicate? We were prob going to come there but hey I guess wanting our moons and working together don't pan out so well.

-We don't need more moons, we have shit ton of them, yeah they are not Tech, but the amount we have more than makes up for it. Also our bills are not as stagering as GoonSwarm's because we didn't find the need to have a massive jump bridge network into every constellation and Cyno Jam every damn station system. Delve can basically pay for it and then not to mention we have a ton more moons than goons ever had while they held the regions.

-As for Cap/Super Cap replacement program, we already have one, it's in the general area for all the membership to see, if you have trouble finding it, let me know, I'll tell you which section.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by snsmasta View Post
    and where have we had opportunities to use/drop our caps as of late? please do enlighten me since you seem to know so much about our "0% risk involved" cap usage.
    PL/WN is uding supercaps every day friend.
    You keep forming up 300 man "titans > sc > dreads > carriers > drake for supercap killing" fleets and we keep counter forming. But all you do is keeping your 150 caps possed up while you kill ihubs and shit with support

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Propagandas View Post
    PL/WN is uding supercaps every day friend.
    You keep forming up 300 man "titans > sc > dreads > carriers > drake for supercap killing" fleets and we keep counter forming. But all you do is keeping your 150 caps possed up while you kill ihubs and shit with support
    Hey not my fault you showed us how many supers the combined forces of WN/XIX/PL can do ....We can't match 90 "active" :P

and why can't I + rep...need spread some love first:|

29. Banned
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaclypse View Post
    You right, my memory tricked me there. First IT lowsec cycle was in early October, PL was active in PB way through the month.

Deagol1
    CEO is TeRedRum, Deagol1 is just alli diplo. FYI there are like 5 official "Alliance CEO's", p. much OWN Corps Directors

30. Monalisa Overdrive Cippalippus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifier View Post
    u mess with the python, he curls around u
    [spoiler=This is a spoiler][spoiler=Another spoiler][spoiler=Guess what?]-A- is shit![/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

31. "It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane"
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet Spaceship Man View Post
    Or maybe he just stopped pvping.
    If i was getting kills like those, I'd never stop

32. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
    R/P
    Power
    Oh hey, how did I miss this thread.

No, I didn't stop pvping. I got a kill just yesterday, it's true; I shit you not. Check the killboards.

.. in any case, all of this is simply retarded. CCP has never banned any of my accounts despite about 300 combined pages of combined Russian and EVE-O rage, whereas people like Slackjawed who handle PL alliance stuff at a massive level (with incredibly great care still, due to previous negative experience as VS pointed out earlier) get falsely banned for obviously fabricated bullshit that any GM Troglodyte should understand /o\
    The Monkeysphere [NEWS]

33. Piper in the Woods Belloche's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by internets View Post
    Oh hey, how did I miss this thread.

No, I didn't stop pvping. I got a kill just yesterday, it's true; I shit you not. Check the killboards.

.. in any case, all of this is simply retarded. CCP has never banned any of my accounts despite about 300 combined pages of combined Russian and EVE-O rage, whereas people like Slackjawed who handle PL alliance stuff at a massive level (with incredibly great care still, due to previous negative experience as VS pointed out earlier) get falsely banned for obviously fabricated bullshit that any GM Troglodyte should understand /o\
    Grats on the kill. Now lets see you start killing the bots again. Unless you can't.....

34. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find
    R/P
    Power
    You've had endless opportunities to drop us if you had any balls at all.

Hell we put 10 supers on a gate and you still wouldn't commit a 30 supers and 100+ normal cap gang onto them because you were too scared and we got to just sit there happily DDing your command ships and shooting your drakes with our supers (this was fun).

R/P
    Power
    You've had endless opportunities to drop us if you had any balls at all.

Hell we put 10 supers on a gate and you still wouldn't commit a 30 supers and 100+ normal cap gang onto them because you were too scared and we got to just sit there happily DDing your command ships and shooting your drakes with our supers (this was fun).
    Oh please cry me a river. You know very well why we haven't dropped you, but you'd rather spin the "no balls" routine. Oh well.

36. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Perseus Kallistratos's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Catch is next door to Providence. I can't begin to count how many hot drop opportunities there are in Providence. You've dropped caps on the provi residents.. once?

37. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Clearly all of you giving IT shit don't seem to understand that supercaps are best utilized in Sanctums and Havens, not in combat. Geez.

R/P
    Power
    Oh please cry me a river. You know very well why we haven't dropped you, but you'd rather spin the "no balls" routine. Oh well.
    What, fuel shortages? I can bring you guys topes at reasonable prices

R/P
    Power
    watch out he's lying about the reasonable prices

40. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
    R/P
    Power
    EVE has a long history of cheating, exploits, and things that for the lack of a better term are best classified as "liberal breaking of the rules knowing that CCP never punishes anyone". Usually when someone is accused of cheating, it's true.

So when another accusation comes along, everyone (rightfully) assumes it's true.

R/P
    Power
    Catch is next door to Providence. I can't begin to count how many hot drop opportunities there are in Providence. You've dropped caps on the provi residents.. once?
    IT are the Atlas of caps, you never engage if there is even the slightest chance at a loss.
    All alliances has their pros and cons, no need to deny it friend.

42. Becalmed in Hell ReallyMatter's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    LOL yeah once, and that time they brought like 6 Caps and a Super Carrier and Titan for each Dread they dropped on, not to mention on top of like like 100 Drakes as well.

43. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find JimFromIT's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    I can confirm that IT never deployed our supercaps beacuse we know about "The Sphere" and fear it's awesome power - we are working on our own alternative called "A Pair", unfortunatley at the moment it only works if there are no hostiles in local or logged in within jump range....

Joking aside I suspect it has more to do with the login trap you guy used to kill 5 of our SC's while we were up North - if we don't need them why risk them? Every super we loose dicking around to pad the kb is one less we have for defense when everyone finally comes for us in Delve.....

R/P
    Power
    What, fuel shortages? I can bring you guys topes at reasonable prices
    It's not that. It's because IT supercap pilots haven't read the "how to engage non-NPC opponents" manual yet.

R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NotARealName View Post
    EVE has a long history of cheating, exploits, and things that for the lack of a better term are best classified as "liberal breaking of the rules knowing that CCP never punishes anyone". Usually when someone is accused of cheating, it's true.

So when another accusation comes along, everyone (rightfully) assumes it's true.
    You are literally too fucking retarded to put into words.

R/P
    Power
    I'll admit that "We're afraid to fight you because you might log in" is a, uh, novel defense

47. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find JimFromIT's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    lol - no defense. It's less a case of being scared people will log in - I'm talking specifically about login traps. Anyhow as I said, I suspect caps are not being deployed unless the are needed - we don't have people tripping over themselves to give us billions to shoot someone else, or a swathe of tech moons to refund cap losses. Sooner or later some of you guys are going to decide to hit Delve - when you do, we want to have the reserves to defend. That or MAX3.....

As awesome as it makes you look to have kb's loaded with ganks it does nothign to defend and maintain an internet space empire. Keeping pvp'ers happy with subcap ops is enough at the moment while we ready for the brutal invasion of our personal space by PL.

48. The Theory and Practice of Teleportation Zev's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Propagandas View Post
    IT are the Atlas of caps, you never engage if there is even the slightest chance at a loss.
    All alliances has their pros and cons, no need to deny it friend.
    3) Supercarrriers. Srsly, c'mon. There is now 160 Supercarriers in the alliance, and there was 60 active in Catch, that sucks majorly. Remove your SC's from anomalies, and bring them to the field, they win cap battles, and give us so much more options. If we had 150 of those over in catch, and 30-40 active for fleet calls, we could have done waaaaaaaaaaaay more hotdrops on bigger targets. As it was, TITANS outnumbered the SC's at several times.
    According to Molle, if they had More they would have used them.

49. Big slab'a Prussian wurst Malaclypse's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JimFromIT View Post
    [...]Anyhow as I said, I suspect caps are not being deployed unless the are needed - we don't have people tripping over themselves to give us billions to shoot someone else, or a swathe of tech moons to refund cap losses. Sooner or later some of you guys are going to decide to hit Delve - when you do, we want to have the reserves to defend. That or MAX3.....
    [...]-We don't need more moons, we have shit ton of them, yeah they are not Tech, but the amount we have more than makes up for it. Also our bills are not as stagering as GoonSwarm's because we didn't find the need to have a massive jump bridge network into every constellation and Cyno Jam every damn station system. Delve can basically pay for it and then not to mention we have a ton more moons than goons ever had while they held the regions.[...]
    Apparently you have enough moons and make enough ISK not to whine about not having tech moons, don't you?

R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    according to molle they never lost delve