CEX.io
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 500 of 948

Pure Blind

  1. We're Only in It for the Money pinoyzzz's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Jan
    Location
    ~dota 2~
    Posts
    1,076
    R/P
    0.58364312267658
    Power
    7
    There is a lot of stuff going on keeping the NC busy in addition to the above which limited their response -- they just didnt have the FCs online.There were substantial random IT, ROL/Wretched and Voltron gangs in Tribute/PB, there were stuff going on in Vale and a new campaign in Cobalt Edge.

  2. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
    Joined
    2010 May
    Location
    World of tanks/Starcraft
    Posts
    126
    R/P
    0.095238095238095
    Power
    4
    Impossiblé. The north has no targets

    All we need now is for MM to start fighting in cobalt edge and we will have another full Tri-coaltion invasion.

  3. Advance Romance snsmasta's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Nov
    Location
    Not in IT :smug:
    Posts
    1,156
    R/P
    0.012110726643599
    Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan View Post
    http://www.killboard.it/?a=kill_related&kll_id=189364

    wrong.

    they did lose a horrendous amount, but definately killed things
    OP was glorious, we got another one tomorrow and like the previous op nobody is going home alive

  4. The Indefatigable Frog
    Joined
    2010 May
    Posts
    55
    R/P
    0.21818181818182
    Power
    4
    first invasion was a sham... real one is happening now.

  5. The Alien Mind
    Joined
    2010 Jul
    Location
    Empire
    Posts
    71
    R/P
    0.16901408450704
    Power
    4
    Hmmz, doom, evoke, ch, dt +random it, rol/wreched, voltron, if these guys all hooked up properly they could make another TRI MK#. c/d ? ;p

  6. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Opti's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Jan
    Location
    always follow orders little bees
    Posts
    2,795
    R/P
    1.030053667263
    Power
    12
    being a guest doesnt make you in the nc

    sorry to say

  7. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Raidek's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Feb
    Location
    WIDOT
    Posts
    112
    R/P
    0.21428571428571
    Power
    5
    I'd say that enemy operations in pure blind and surrounding regions have defiantly ramped up over the last 24 hours. Real indicator is what happens in d2 and how much of a drive they actually have. If its a full on land grab and not just a search for "good fights". We'll be thrilled to come back up north =0

  8. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Jul
    Location
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    Posts
    5,509
    R/P
    0.89453621346887
    Power
    20
    In D2 transport ships running around, a Habitual Euthanasia erebus on scan, JF's jumping in and out...it's chaos.

  9. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Quesa's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Dec
    Location
    Taking wagers on Soho's return to custody.
    Posts
    3,557
    R/P
    1.4962046668541
    Blog Entries
    4
    Power
    17
    CH Dropped SBU's in D2- to get a fight, nothing really panned out so we dropped some Super Carriers in system to RI the stuff. Station and iHUB are both in RI (<3 Super Carriers.) and we start moving out when we get intel that Goons were coming down from Deklame to help out nCVA.

    When the two fleets merged, Goonies dropped their TS info into the fleet, thus allowing about 20 of our fleet members to get on their coms (not even sure how many CH got on). Fight started on a gate in FWA, hostile fleet called align to P1. We got dictors to P1 with bubbles up, hostiles warp off to P1 dropping out in a grid full of bubbles and CH aHAC's right on top of them and our sHAC fleet burning off to range. Ships exploding left and right, hard to even lock primaries at one point with my recon. Hostiles call out an align to P3, again we get dictors there first and another massacre at P3.

    ~100 ships killed in FWA for 3 lost when the SBU-to-get-a-fight strategy finally paid off.
    http://d00m.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=7305739

    Here is Viper's take on the day's events.

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper Shizzle
    Long day today in PB.

    Ev0ke incapped a JB and reinforced a CSAA.

    Dead Terrorists stole RORZ and killed a couple stealth bomber fleets attempting to kill their onlining TCU.

    Cry Havoc dropped SBUs in d2- to provoke a fight. Took 5 hours or so but we ended up getting one with our goodfriends from TRI. This only managed to happen after ev0ke went home because the FCON FC called for their fleet to log off. Twice.

    Oh and after they got reinforcements from Deklein. By the time they engaged, they had around 160 in fleet, we had around 100 (tri brought shield hacs, ch/dt were in armor hacs).

    No lag in that fight either, pretty impressive considering the state of the server. I'm sure someone will post :details: later.

  10. This is harsh. Evaluate me Genover's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Feb
    Location
    WIdot USNavy
    Posts
    155
    R/P
    0.07741935483871
    Power
    5
    Sieging the station is only to provoke fights. Anyone that's dealt with CH knows they won't ever put assets in that station, at most they'll rent it out for some extra isk. That only makes it all the more frustrating that the gross incompetence of our currently installed pets are losing PB systems.
    First they somehow managed to lose RORZ, now D2 is under attack. If we need to come back home from our roadtrips to deal with an issue FCON and failures should have been able to take care of themselves; people are going to be pissed.
    Spending billions on fuel to jump shit back north, only to be blueballed and sit with 500 guys outside station while it's being repped up is not very fun. Especially when we have to clean up after FCON and take RORZ back too.
    Seriously. I hate shooting these fucking sov structures.


  11. God is dead Viper ShizzIe's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,968
    R/P
    0.0076219512195122
    Blog Entries
    1
    Power
    9
    boy this sure reminds me a lot of what PL would do god damn those fucking CH bitches copying PL what lamers

  12. Electric Ant Trigona's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Jan
    Location
    Clusterfuck
    Posts
    26
    R/P
    0.46153846153846
    Power
    5
    So let me get this straight, WIDot is moaning about a new alliance having trouble holding space. Please recite after me........ger.......min.....ate.

    If you don't have the resources it's very difficult to protect your space, new alliances take time to get set up. PB is a meat shield for the north, what do people think, that reds are going to let every one play with their ponies? They're going after alliances they think they can roll, why do you think they didn't drop TCUs in Tribute?

    The new brosefs in PB are going to need help for quite a while and if Fade ever gets hit I'm sure you'll be looking for help as well.

  13. God is dead Viper ShizzIe's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,968
    R/P
    0.0076219512195122
    Blog Entries
    1
    Power
    9
    non-troll-for-sniper-seriousueususus-post

    As for SC affiliations, CH reset most of their standings shortly after I joined. Our only current blues are the ones we're working with right now, which happen to be Ev0ke, DT, Tri mk 4 (doom, the wretched, nibbletek, etc) and a couple ex-GC corps as well as a single corp from one of our former renter alliances (hey they fly lokis and shit I ain't complainin). I can't vouch for the rest of our little PB clusterfuck but I think most of us don't have very strong ties with the "actual SC" which right now is so fucked in itself it's not even worth the coalition moniker.

    We dropped SBUs in D2- today to provoke a fight. We figured the station/ihub would be so retardedly timed that it'd be a one time thing.

    We overestimated FCON.

    The fight today was pretty n1, it's a shame it took them so long to form up (and the FCON FC called for a mass logout twice when ev0ke had their subcaps still around) but at the end of today I'm pretty sure dropping SBUs for a fight was a massive success and pretty much the only way to encourage the NC to play the game outside of a sanctum/haven/station/pos.

  14. Neuromancer
    Joined
    2009 Oct
    Location
    Delve
    Posts
    1,138
    R/P
    0.012302284710018
    Power
    7
    I'm guessing one month till MM/RZR come back to clean this shit up.

  15. God is dead Viper ShizzIe's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,968
    R/P
    0.0076219512195122
    Blog Entries
    1
    Power
    9
    I'm predicting we won't even take D2-

  16. Always Angry Pripyat's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Oct
    Location
    Missing in action
    Posts
    2,956
    R/P
    0.14309878213802
    Power
    10
    I kinda like the new spin that i'm seeing in the forums now that the PB residents aren't really the NC anyway and that they are fighting vastly outnumbered against the blob that is evoke/DT/CH/D00M.

  17. Kugutsumen Murr's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Oct
    Location
    Hatesville
    Posts
    4,331
    R/P
    0.19418148233664
    Blog Entries
    1
    Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sircussalot View Post
    I'm guessing one month till MM/RZR come back to clean this shit up.
    Razor is staying south, leave us alone. Fuck pure blind, fuck cobalt edge.


    ~~~~GIMMIE +REP+ GIMMIE~~~~

  18. I have galactorrhea :( Madrak's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Mar
    Location
    In the heart of apathy
    Posts
    248
    R/P
    0.048387096774194
    Blog Entries
    1
    Power
    5
    Evoke/CH/D00M should just apply to join the NC using their recent success as a reason to be the 'better holders' for Pure Blind. Yes, just for pure comedic value. But MH gets to stay. Also for comedic value.

  19. Super Moderator Phreeze's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Sep
    Posts
    3,039
    R/P
    0.84764725238565
    Blog Entries
    19
    Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Murr View Post
    Vuk obviously...
    I'm gonna take the easy layup and point out the correlation to priest sexual misconduct in your analogy.

  20. God is dead Viper ShizzIe's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,968
    R/P
    0.0076219512195122
    Blog Entries
    1
    Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Pripyat View Post
    I kinda like the new spin that i'm seeing in the forums now that the PB residents aren't really the NC anyway and that they are fighting vastly outnumbered against the blob that is evoke/DT/CH/D00M.
    I literally laughed so hard I pissed myself.

  21. Super Moderator Phreeze's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Sep
    Posts
    3,039
    R/P
    0.84764725238565
    Blog Entries
    19
    Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by cuddlybear View Post
    Hmmz, doom, evoke, ch, dt +random it, rol/wreched, voltron, if these guys all hooked up properly they could make another TRI MK#. c/d ? ;p
    Doing so would result in an NC blobup and defeat.

    The only way to make any headway on these people is to nibble at their edges, with small but semi-skilled alliances (ie if you can make a gang composition that has halfway any sort of sense and use it to counter b-team nc blobs), and make slow and steady progress. Eventually you'll cause the average nc pet pilot to stop logging in or to leave his alliance because he's tired of getting his shit blown up daily.

    This is how Evoke got Cloud Ring (four times), and how Tri was doing so well in Pure Blind a couple of iterations ago. Long story short, if you present yourself as a massive threat to the NC (Molle), they will respond accordingly. But if you nibble away at em, eventually you'll get somewhere (until you get to Tribute).

  22. Always Angry Pripyat's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Oct
    Location
    Missing in action
    Posts
    2,956
    R/P
    0.14309878213802
    Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreeze View Post
    Doing so would result in an NC blobup and defeat.

    The only way to make any headway on these people is to nibble at their edges, with small but semi-skilled alliances (ie if you can make a gang composition that has halfway any sort of sense and use it to counter b-team nc blobs), and make slow and steady progress. Eventually you'll cause the average nc pet pilot to stop logging in or to leave his alliance because he's tired of getting his shit blown up daily.

    This is how Evoke got Cloud Ring (four times), and how Tri was doing so well in Pure Blind a couple of iterations ago. Long story short, if you present yourself as a massive threat to the NC (Molle), they will respond accordingly. But if you nibble away at em, eventually you'll get somewhere (until you get to Tribute).
    I'm not sure if that's actually feasable. As long as evoke/CH/DT/D00M do nothing but harrass the residents, blow up ratters and randomly reinforce structures they sure can hit the morale of the residents, but they don't actually make any progress, or even "Win" anything because any failcascading Pet would simply be replaced by another pet.

    As soon as they make any actual ground, like taking P-2 for example, MM/RZR + Pets would come down like a ton of bricks.


    Unless you are talking about very long terms. Like how Mostly Harmless was severly weakened and driven back to Fade and Pure Blind severly destabilized and balkanized thanks to a number of Alliances pounding on them over the last year.

  23. Super Moderator Phreeze's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Sep
    Posts
    3,039
    R/P
    0.84764725238565
    Blog Entries
    19
    Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Pripyat View Post
    Unless you are talking about very long terms. Like how Mostly Harmless was severly weakened and driven back to Fade and Pure Blind severly destabilized and balkanized thanks to a number of Alliances pounding on them over the last year.
    Yeah that was the example I was trying to reference.

    "Progress" doesn't have to be measured the way it used to by station systems captured. Rather, it can simply be having fun killing idiots until internal drama from not improving causes a destabilization within their ranks.

  24. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Mr Coloredshirt's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Mar
    Posts
    3,519
    R/P
    0.56265984654731
    Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreeze View Post
    Yeah that was the example I was trying to reference.

    "Progress" doesn't have to be measured the way it used to by station systems captured. Rather, it can simply be having fun killing idiots until internal drama from not improving causes a destabilization within their ranks.
    And I think Pripyat's point was that will only cause a hole in the meatshield. It's pointless if you're never actually going to attack what's shielded behind it, and the bad meat can easily be replaced by the endless stream of cattle aspiring to join the NC.

  25. The Indefatigable Frog
    Joined
    2010 May
    Posts
    55
    R/P
    0.21818181818182
    Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Quesa View Post
    CH Dropped SBU's in D2- to get a fight, nothing really panned out so we dropped some Super Carriers in system to RI the stuff. Station and iHUB are both in RI (<3 Super Carriers.) and we start moving out when we get intel that Goons were coming down from Deklame to help out nCVA.

    When the two fleets merged, Goonies dropped their TS info into the fleet, thus allowing about 20 of our fleet members to get on their coms (not even sure how many CH got on). Fight started on a gate in FWA, hostile fleet called align to P1. We got dictors to P1 with bubbles up, hostiles warp off to P1 dropping out in a grid full of bubbles and CH aHAC's right on top of them and our sHAC fleet burning off to range. Ships exploding left and right, hard to even lock primaries at one point with my recon. Hostiles call out an align to P3, again we get dictors there first and another massacre at P3.

    ~100 ships killed in FWA for 3 lost when the SBU-to-get-a-fight strategy finally paid off.
    http://d00m.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=7305739

    Here is Viper's take on the day's events.
    So, you've got spies in all these alliances who are easy to get into in the first place.

    Pro.

  26. never lies Propagandas's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Jul
    Posts
    4,565
    R/P
    1.6446878422782
    Power
    22
    How can it be pointless to have fun and 0wn retards over and over?
    Are you trolling or just stupid?

  27. Banned
    Joined
    2010 Mar
    Location
    Not Eve
    Posts
    3,917
    R/P
    0.65841205003829
    Blog Entries
    2
    Power
    0

  28. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Quesa's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Dec
    Location
    Taking wagers on Soho's return to custody.
    Posts
    3,557
    R/P
    1.4962046668541
    Blog Entries
    4
    Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Propz View Post
    So, you've got spies in all these alliances who are easy to get into in the first place.

    Pro.
    We have spies, they have spies, you have spies...everyone has spies. Stop whining. Also, it was mentioned because we logged in 20+ people into their teamspeak for lol's, not intel.

  29. Naturally I finished my set Stronke's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Jul
    Location
    repocalypse survivor
    Posts
    5,187
    R/P
    1.3981106612686
    Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyouseemeseeyou View Post
    Awsome. Report please.

  30. The Indefatigable Frog
    Joined
    2010 May
    Posts
    55
    R/P
    0.21818181818182
    Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Quesa View Post
    We have spies, they have spies, you have spies...everyone has spies. Stop whining. Also, it was mentioned because we logged in 20+ people into their teamspeak for lol's, not intel.
    Naw, the spies are gay... It's not whining... you're just not doing a very good job of showing how good you are.

    Having a spy in these alliances isn't something hard to do.

    A harder challenge for you guys as a whole would be to just fight the PB pets straight up. I'm sure you guys would be able to beat them pretty easily.

  31. God is dead Viper ShizzIe's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,968
    R/P
    0.0076219512195122
    Blog Entries
    1
    Power
    9
    ev0ke just bumped a wyvern out of a jb pos:

    http://killboard.ev0ke.de/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=99534

    also lol @ people crying like bitches about spies, get some yourself and step your game up

  32. The Indefatigable Frog
    Joined
    2010 May
    Posts
    55
    R/P
    0.21818181818182
    Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper ShizzIe View Post
    ev0ke just bumped a wyvern out of a jb pos:

    http://killboard.ev0ke.de/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=99534

    also lol @ people crying like bitches about spies, get some yourself and step your game up
    Having the spies doesn't show how good you are though.

  33. Sigs are too damn expensive. Elo's Avatar
    Joined
    2007 Jan
    Posts
    1,817
    R/P
    2.0181618051734
    Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper ShizzIe View Post
    ev0ke just bumped a wyvern out of a jb pos:

    http://killboard.ev0ke.de/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=99534

    also lol @ people crying like bitches about spies, get some yourself and step your game up
    I like the drones on the ms

  34. Banned
    Joined
    2010 Mar
    Location
    Not Eve
    Posts
    3,917
    R/P
    0.65841205003829
    Blog Entries
    2
    Power
    0
    That wyvern deserved to die, good job.

  35. King Dong penifSMASH's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Dec
    Location
    CONDI
    Posts
    2,083
    R/P
    2.1632261161786
    Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Propz View Post
    Naw, the spies are gay... It's not whining... you're just not doing a very good job of showing how good you are.

    Having a spy in these alliances isn't something hard to do.

    A harder challenge for you guys as a whole would be to just fight the PB pets straight up. I'm sure you guys would be able to beat them pretty easily.
    is this guy trolling i honestly cannot tell

  36. The Indefatigable Frog
    Joined
    2010 May
    Posts
    55
    R/P
    0.21818181818182
    Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by penifSMASH View Post
    is this guy trolling i honestly cannot tell
    I'm not.

    I'm enjoying this conflict, but the bragging of having spies, bumping moms out of POS's and the likes just doesn't really show skill. These alliances already trump the PB pets pretty severely. The necessity of spies just isn't there. They could shit all over them without the need of spies listening in on coms/getting POS passwords and just shady play.

    Fight the NC, but do it head up. Do it without spies.

  37. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
    Joined
    2010 May
    Location
    World of tanks/Starcraft
    Posts
    126
    R/P
    0.095238095238095
    Power
    4
    Sorry bro but metagaming is its own game in its own right which happens to be very effective. If you haven't got your own spies you are already playing at a handicap.

    Besides without spies where would the airing of juicy internal drama come from?

  38. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Mr Coloredshirt's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Mar
    Posts
    3,519
    R/P
    0.56265984654731
    Power
    13
    Meanwhile, in Providence, Daisho resets D'K, D'K promptly leave an afk Aeon in a jb pos in the system (kbp7) next-door to DAI pocket and nothing happens. Color me disappoint.

    Is there someone I can call when these things happen, our late aussie/early eu tz is super emo?

  39. Always Angry Pripyat's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Oct
    Location
    Missing in action
    Posts
    2,956
    R/P
    0.14309878213802
    Power
    10
    Looks like the list has gotten bigger. Beside the fact that PB-Residents aren't really NC and get no help and are severely outnumbered and outgunned, the attackers are also stupid metagamers with NO HONOURHONOR. Nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coloredshirt View Post
    Meanwhile, in Providence, Daisho resets D'K, D'K promptly leave an afk Aeon in a jb pos in the system (kbp7) next-door to DAI pocket and nothing happens. Color me disappoint.

    Is there someone I can call when these things happen, our late aussie/early eu tz is super emo?
    Fuck of to the Providence-Thread even when it's shit

  40. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Mr Coloredshirt's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Mar
    Posts
    3,519
    R/P
    0.56265984654731
    Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Pripyat View Post
    Fuck of to the Providence-Thread even when it's shit
    It was related and

    and it smells over there, please don't make me go back there

  41. Banned
    Joined
    2010 Mar
    Location
    Not Eve
    Posts
    3,917
    R/P
    0.65841205003829
    Blog Entries
    2
    Power
    0
    http://wialliance.killmail.org/?a=ki...kll_id=7311704

    It's missing other 200 we had in system =( and the 40 logi CH had

  42. God is dead Viper ShizzIe's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,968
    R/P
    0.0076219512195122
    Blog Entries
    1
    Power
    9
    700 vs 230 and we stayed to fight v0v

    I figured the lag would be a little worse for you jumping in but it seems that CCP managed to fix that and not module lag :awesome:

  43. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Jul
    Location
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    Posts
    5,509
    R/P
    0.89453621346887
    Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyouseemeseeyou View Post
    http://wialliance.killmail.org/?a=ki...kll_id=7311704

    It's missing other 200 we had in system =( and the 40 logi CH had
    To be fair, I think you had more Drakes(definitely more BCs) than their entire fleet. Still, props for jumping into them, could have turned really embarrassingly nasty for you, but you guys did it anyway.

  44. God is dead Viper ShizzIe's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,968
    R/P
    0.0076219512195122
    Blog Entries
    1
    Power
    9
    Yeah takes huge balls jumping 700 people into 200 and waiting 3 hours to do it

  45. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Mr Coloredshirt's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Mar
    Posts
    3,519
    R/P
    0.56265984654731
    Power
    13
    It takes guts jumping 80 into 40 on these servers, 700 into 200 is balls-to-the-wall retarded.

  46. We're Only in It for the Money pinoyzzz's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Jan
    Location
    ~dota 2~
    Posts
    1,076
    R/P
    0.58364312267658
    Power
    7
    The NC jumped all '700' neither through one gate or bridge, nor all at one time.

    Also, 700 is an underestimate. It was more like 800 characters in fleet with around 700 people on teamspeak (also that difference can probably explained since CH had around 100 spies).

  47. Pre-Person
    Joined
    2010 Jul
    Location
    TEST
    Posts
    8
    R/P
    1.5
    Power
    4
    PL would have won 200 v 800 - without the 100 spies.

  48. The Alien Mind
    Joined
    2010 Jul
    Location
    Empire
    Posts
    71
    R/P
    0.16901408450704
    Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Genover View Post
    That only makes it all the more frustrating that the gross incompetence of our currently installed pets are losing PB systems.
    The NC doesnt subscribe to the pet concept.
    Main in TRI or some other remnant of trisurgency bitterness?

  49. The Mote in God's Eye
    Joined
    2008 Jul
    Posts
    569
    R/P
    0.024604569420035
    Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper ShizzIe View Post
    700 vs 230 and we stayed to fight v0v

    I figured the lag would be a little worse for you jumping in but it seems that CCP managed to fix that and not module lag :awesome:
    Well attleast we had just about all remaining eve playing Tri mk.1 people in gang didnt we.
    I looked forward to a good old fashioned 3:1 slugfest as it actually seemed the servers were doing fine....untill we had to click the mods. 2 to 3 minute ship lock time then another 3 minute mod activation time followed by 6 minutes stuck on whatever you did. yes fuckin ccp at its best. You could however move around a bit and jumping out took only 5 minutes.

    Props to nc for concentrating fire over 500 people and multiple fleets (as reported by the metagamers so i take it with a grain of salt).

  50. Promiscuous indet's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 May
    Posts
    483
    R/P
    0.51966873706004
    Power
    4
    I came to D2-HOS expecting a black screen and helpless death. Instead I got module lag and OP ewar modules (pointing people at 40KM, webbing them at 50)

    CCP never disappoints.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •