CEX.io
Page 43 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 3340

The Forces of Smugness coming to Delve

1. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    I've spent way too much time in Fountain. Bouncing about Nulli ratting systems only to see not one but two Nightmares on D-scan, nearly came with excitement, go into overtime tryna find these fuckers but alas no use, fuckers docked before I could find them.
    Mfw Nulli apparently only rats using pirate/faction/t3, more often than not with fighter support.

Two Armageddon Navy Issues were ballsy enough to finish a sanctum with me in system but left before support could arrive.

TL;DR TEST ratters are apparently dirt poor.
    Nulli 2012: Poors get out

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    Yes, I hear self-distructing Dreads is the new way to make your KB look better?

And 268 SC's on paper, doesn't mean anything when you can't get them to log on does it?
    What the fuck is this, are you insinuating we self destructed a dread in that fight?

3. This is harsh. Evaluate me Tayler Derden's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Leaner View Post
    Why do these people always have to be in my alliance...
    Maybe its not your alliance anymore? Every man have a choice, my friend.

4. The Empire never ended Grogoth's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    hahahaha, PL don't self destruct. honestly, you would get so viciously raped if you did that, it is better to just die like a retard.

shit i remember recently some super was tackled in amabukke (I think it was graves, in an aeon, at a planet, by fucking mirrorgod), anyway, some newfag (emodot or bdci (probably not bdci)), suggested on comms that he should self destruct - the chorus of people on comms calling him a shit eating faggot who should fuck off back to ncdot/bob was topped only be lenid, telling him to never talk again.

Self destructing out of combat, well shit that is completely different - sup sort
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    What the fuck is this, are you insinuating we self destructed a dread in that fight?
    Considering its been a few hours, and theres no killmail, it's not the most foregone conclusion someone could come to.

EDIT: Especially seeing as theres a pod killmail.

6. Hello Hello Moshi Moshi Centra's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Yes, I hear self-distructing Dreads is the new way to make your KB look better?

And 268 SC's on paper, doesn't mean anything when you can't get them to log on does it?
    progod: I'll give you a few tech moons if you can stop your alliance from posting.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Leaner View Post
    Considering its been a few hours, and theres no killmail, it's not the most foregone conclusion someone could come to.

EDIT: Especially seeing as theres a pod killmail.
    In the low sec brawl over the tech moon we lost a carrier that never showed either, we have no idea why but literally your entire fleet sat and killed him and would have seen the self destruct message.

The dread in question is eClara, its a Moros, but the kill definitely isn't showing up anywhere.

I mean, if you guys want to believe he SD'd we're not going to stop you but you'd think the fleet in local might have noticed that happening.

R/P
    Power
    In the low sec brawl over the tech moon we lost a carrier that never showed either, we have no idea why but literally your entire fleet sat and killed him and would have seen the self destruct message.

The dread in question is eClara, its a Moros, but the kill definitely isn't showing up anywhere.

I mean, if you guys want to believe he SD'd we're not going to stop you but you'd think the fleet in local might have noticed that happening.
    Just out of curiosity, what do you think happened?
    [URL="http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=12609601"][ 2012.03.02 08:32:51 ] Kurth Ren > whereas love squad avoids any engagement that is not a onesided curbstomp[/URL]
    [URL="http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=11888507"][ 2012.03.02 08:34:08 ] Kurth Ren > but you are literally arguing with the inventor of broski, you aren't going to win a debate about broski history with me[/URL]
    [URL="http://unidan.net/killboard/?a=kill_related&kll_id=1876"][ 2012.03.02 08:40:48 ] Kurth Ren > it's filled with bitter faggots who would rather be slaves to finns and run at the first sign of a fight then go on ops[/URL]

9. The Empire never ended Grogoth's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Alliance owned ships should definitely be self destructed so you can avoid the loss that you otherwise wouldn't incur

wait
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R/P
    Power
    Anyone who is worried about him self-destructing just check yo logs for that fight. I can basically promise he didn't though, SDing in combat is a pretty easy way to get purged out and the pilot in question is the definition of a brave warrior. Like Grath said R0ot's chimera lossmail didn't generate a few days ago either but his pod did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by July View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what do you think happened?
    No clue really, during really laggy battles the server used to lose killmails all the time but that hasn't happened in a while. We've noticed a lot of weird shit with the latest patch though, like gigantic white novas that start popping up around cynos and shit so I wouldn't put it past CCP to have ass fucked the patch in some stupid way.

R/P
    Power
    Also to be clear:

You're saying you got your ass beat by an AFK alliance?

R/P
    Power
    I'll vouch for PL on this one, their method of SD'ing is ejecting from their ship after they're tackled. Picked up a couple shiney t3s and a hac that way. Not a bad idea really, you're going to lose the ship anyways..eject to save face.
    If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be fucked up.

14. The Empire never ended Grogoth's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    If you really wanted to grief us, you should screenshot that and post it somewhere
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

15. Inconstant Moon Serious Business's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    No clue really, during really laggy battles the server used to lose killmails all the time but that hasn't happened in a while. We've noticed a lot of weird shit with the latest patch though, like gigantic white novas that start popping up around cynos and shit so I wouldn't put it past CCP to have ass fucked the patch in some stupid way.
    CCP broke something. The amount of graphic errors I have seen has risen sharply since the release.

16. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogoth View Post
    hahahaha, PL don't self destruct. honestly, you would get so viciously raped if you did that, it is better to just die like a retard.

shit i remember recently some super was tackled in amabukke (I think it was graves, in an aeon, at a planet, by fucking mirrorgod), anyway, some newfag (emodot or bdci (probably not bdci)), suggested on comms that he should self destruct - the chorus of people on comms calling him a shit eating faggot who should fuck off back to ncdot/bob was topped only be lenid, telling him to never talk again.

Self destructing out of combat, well shit that is completely different - sup sort
    I actually remember this vividly: There's a recording of somebody from PL (I want to say Elise) raging about a tackled Super outside of cyno range and some little voice popping up like 'can he self-destruct?' and about fifty PL Internet Space-Knights shouting SHUT THE FUCK UP simultaneously.

17. The Empire never ended Grogoth's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    That was indeed Elise, but I think I am talking about a different time. I remember what you are talking about, but I can't remember who it was that made Elise so angry - I think that was when MG was still in PL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

18. Super Moderator ihaveahelmet's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    It's a bit on the e-honour side, granted, but (and I may be wrong, I havent been around for long compared to the corp's age) I think it's one of the core principles of Snigg that has never changed and such can be probably be said for most of the older corps in the alliance itself.

Besides, most of the time it's something that's done out of shame of one's own lossmail rather than a deliberate "haha griefed" thing and if you feel ashamed over a pixelated internet spaceship you're pretty fucking gay.

I can say though that I've ejected a few times but I've also managed to get the ship back and get out safely too, as the attackers werent locking the ship and were trying to get someone to board it; bookmark, eject, warp pod out, warp back in, board, warp out, brag in local. Stupidly hilarious when it works.

Richter_Belmont: under Article 14, section 88, paragraph 420 of the B0Tl0rd Accord, it says "you're gay LOL pwned"

19. Master of Spies Jean Leaner's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    That was indeed Elise, but I think I am talking about a different time. I remember what you are talking about, but I can't remember who it was that made Elise so angry - I think that was when MG was still in PL
    It honestly would have surprised me if it had been a SD(Wasn't there, didnt know) seeing as PL is just about the only alliance that takes super losses without self destructing =\.

Quote Originally Posted by ihaveahelmet View Post
    I can say though that I've ejected a few times but I've also managed to get the ship back and get out safely too, as the attackers werent locking the ship and were trying to get someone to board it; bookmark, eject, warp pod out, warp back in, board, warp out, brag in local. Stupidly hilarious when it works.

If thats worked for you before hats off to you, thats impressively hilarious

R/P
    Power
    ejecting out of a non-t3 to avoid a lossmail is pretty dumb considering IT STILL GENERATES A FUCKING LOSSMAIL

edit: the nulli pubmember pride about FORCING PL TO SELF-DESTRUCT, WE NOW WIN EVE

oh man JOing here so good
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

21. Master of Spies Jean Leaner's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Even ejecting out of a t3 is p. dumb now because you still lose the skillpoints(Or I've been lied to).

22. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you Elise Randolph's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Obviously we all SD'd our ships because we were getting owned, go easy on us Nulli
    True, I have raped history, but it has produced some beautiful offspring

23. The Empire never ended Grogoth's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Man, I remember following MrBlue with a ghostrider - ended up out of range of supers because he has down's, then killed in my hic, then poded. Took like 20 minutes to get back to my fucking carrier.

Also, you can get back into your own ship if it is locked by someone - just not someone elses ship
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

24. Super Moderator ihaveahelmet's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Also, you can get back into your own ship if it is locked by someone - just not someone elses ship
    this might explain why my stratagem worked then, I thought they were just retarded enough to sit around without locking it

still retarded to fall for the trick though

Richter_Belmont: under Article 14, section 88, paragraph 420 of the B0Tl0rd Accord, it says "you're gay LOL pwned"

25. SHADOO OUTSIDE NOW progodlegend's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Centra View Post
    progod: I'll give you a few tech moons if you can stop your alliance from posting.
    This can be arranged, chat me up in game and we can seriously discuss this.

26. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    It's a bit on the e-honour side, granted, but (and I may be wrong, I havent been around for long compared to the corp's age) I think it's one of the core principles of Snigg that has never changed and such can be probably be said for most of the older corps in the alliance itself.

Besides, most of the time it's something that's done out of shame of one's own lossmail rather than a deliberate "haha griefed" thing and if you feel ashamed over a pixelated internet spaceship you're pretty fucking gay.

It has more to do with hypocrisy than e-honour; PL has complained about self-destructing Supers for years, so to then turn around and self-destruct whenever they've got their own Supers tackled would be incredibly dumb.

At least we know they practice what they preach.

27. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Mr Coloredshirt's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    everyone knows pl S D's all the time rofl

28. Super Moderator ihaveahelmet's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    no SDs only STDs

and demonic furies

R/P
    Power
    The ships that are ejected from aren't destroyed, rather they were boarded and given to whoever was responsible for the tackle. So no loss of skillpoints or lossmail.

30. The Empire never ended Grogoth's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Well you've convinced me, you must be telling the truth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R/P
    Power
    HttP 418 > best fights is when you out numbered and your outgunned‚ and you still come out on top

DiZzY Thanatos > that kinda defines most of our war-fights

Todays fight:

Nulli Secunda 85 (25)
    HUN Reloaded 15 (7)
    Nulli Tertius 13 (4)
    Vera Cruz Alliance 4 (2)
    Vs

Pandemic Legion 73 (8)
    Forever outgunned and outnumbered Dizzy, you fucking retard.

R/P
    Power
    Brave PL warriors fighting outnumbered versus dumpster trash badposting blobbers and emerging victorious? Where have I seen this before atriot: :911:

R/P
    Power
    I was also curious when I logged in after the fight to hear we had killed a couple dreads with only one lossmail on the kb. My alliance told me PL self-destructed and I pointed out that PL were ~honorable warriors~ who don't SD. I don't see how the KM didn't generate because the only time I've seen that happen is in massive lag fests where the server eats the KM. The pod mail clearly exists however- but perhaps the pilot died in a different ship and not a dread? Seems it will remain a mystery.

I can confirm Progod's post. Blanket ban on S2N posting will commence in exchange for tech!

34. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Opti's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    So what you are saying is that SDing in PL (other than stealing plat) is a surefire way to getting purged from PL?

get on that shit pronto grath

35. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you Elise Randolph's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    True, I have raped history, but it has produced some beautiful offspring

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by penifSMASH View Post
    Brave PL warriors fighting outnumbered versus dumpster trash badposting blobbers and emerging victorious? Where have I seen this before atriot: :911:

I guess the ship types involved is a point to be overlooked :P

oh cool points if you know who Zora Arkus Duntov is

37. I'm Randy Butternubs DurrHurrDurr's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Warband View Post
    I was also curious when I logged in after the fight to hear we had killed a couple dreads with only one lossmail on the kb. My alliance told me PL self-destructed and I pointed out that PL were ~honorable warriors~ who don't SD. I don't see how the KM didn't generate because the only time I've seen that happen is in massive lag fests where the server eats the KM. The pod mail clearly exists however- but perhaps the pilot died in a different ship and not a dread? Seems it will remain a mystery.

I can confirm Progod's post. Blanket ban on S2N posting will commence in exchange for tech!
    Mails have been fucked since Escalation, probably because they dumped in a bunch of code base for their ~kill reports~.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by zaduntov View Post
    I guess the ship types involved is a point to be overlooked :P

oh cool points if you know who Zora Arkus Duntov is
    no one stopped you from bringing the same fleet comp as us -- except with double the numbers -- or better yet bringing a hard counter

I welcome this new breed of even shittier posting nulli pubscrub posting that has begun to infest these hallowed forums

39. The Indefatigable Frog
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilmar Keller View Post
    I actually remember this vividly: There's a recording of somebody from PL (I want to say Elise) raging about a tackled Super outside of cyno range and some little voice popping up like 'can he self-destruct?' and about fifty PL Internet Space-Knights shouting SHUT THE FUCK UP simultaneously.
    I remember that. That was the Hel loss a few months ago where the dude logged on when they called for armor supers only and then jumped somewhere he wasn't supposed to.

Pretty sure this is it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFD-wLw5HrY

Can't find the video from PLs PoV

EDIT: Found it. Its not a video: http://soundcloud.com/justinmead/pl-fuck-you-fuck-you

EDIT2: Also from this loss: http://soundcloud.com/user8678150/gr...t-implants-and

40. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex Alidean's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    no SDs only STDs

and demonic furies
    Helloooooo

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DurrHurrDurr View Post
    Mails have been fucked since Escalation, probably because they dumped in a bunch of code base for their ~kill reports~.

R/P
    Power
    This thread is an enlightening experience. The more the hours tick on, the more and more I learn about nulli.

I know now they are completely spineless twerps - huffing and puffing like gigantic shit-smeared windbags latching on to any straw they can put their feeble sausage fingers around.

I know now how hard they strive for damage control, and how miserable their failure to achieve appropriate ass coverage is. Nulli's posting is like a constant musical chairs of "who can display the least singed ass for PL to masturbate and devestate", a hypercube of butthurt sailing forth undaunted through time AND space.

I know now that S2N is filled with enraged publords, crying about PL being dirty blobbers/carried by their supercaps/cloaky camping their systems/mercs paid by TEST/whatever other stupid excuse their room temperature IQ (and that's being generous) member base can drum up to rationalize their inferiority to the Honeybadgers.

The more shitposts you nulli scrublords cobble together with crayons, glue and construction paper the more you vindicate us. You're all shit in everything that you do, and as such you need to be cleansed from your favelas in Delve. Tickets on the Hugbox Express have been purchased for all members of nulli, and it will be departing shortly on a one-way trip to the ownzone.

43. Hello Hello Moshi Moshi Centra's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Warband View Post

I am shocked that an established PvP alliance such as S2N has never seen a bugged killmail, or experienced killmails not generating. I'm sure one of the 150 dudes you had on grid could pull up the logs with the self-destruct message.

But, alas, you will find that the logs show nothing.

44. SHADOO OUTSIDE NOW progodlegend's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Richter Belmont View Post
    meh
    It's just not that funny man, I don't know how else to put it.

R/P
    Power
    Rageprimaried again.

Nulli secunda confirmed for angry at words over the internet.

46. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you Nicky D's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    uh, okay

47. Master of Spies Jean Leaner's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Rageprimaried again.

Rageprimary implies you died first, you didn't.

Also, you're really fun to kill because you make posts like this.

48. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you Nicky D's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    wait what side was the badposter side again?

R/P
    Power
    Rageprimaried again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky D View Post
    wait what side was the badposter side again?
    Both sides. War of the cripples amirite