CEX.io
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Frogs or something

1. Go fuck yourself Frodo!
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
    I'd love to see the minutes of the next Grand Stainwagon Council meeting.

Also, I called it that Coven and ROL would be least likely to fink on SE, and Coven reset Sys-K while ROL cockblocked IT by holding those stations for Stainless.
    coven reset sys-k?

what?

in the smug satisfaction of self-superiority
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoshka View Post
    I don't get it O_O
    goddamit, i own you so goddamn hard and your english isn't good enough to pick it up. i'm a modern day forum sisyphus i am.
    THE GREATEST POSTER

3. Crashlander
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Faife View Post
    goddamit, i own you so goddamn hard and your english isn't good enough to pick it up. i'm a modern day forum sisyphus i am.
    My English is near-native. The problem is, you're trying too hard

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastommy View Post
    IT recruited from our alliance making our US tz weak
    having personally seen ~the maverick navy~ in action in fountain, IT did you guys a favor

5. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Aurora148's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cippalippus View Post
    Anyway, appetizers courtesy of Liam, it's late and I'm going to bed so google translate them:

http://gaming.ngi.it/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=351
    tl;dr we want to farm in peace and we don't want enemies close to the door, IT is bigger than SE so we are supporting them, we won't be shooting SE but we don't consider them allies

2nd appetizer
    http://gaming.ngi.it/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=369
    tl;dr SE are terrible allies that haven't helped us at all, we are awesome and we're the best allies ever (and to prove it we aren't supporting SE because we don't want to lose Period Basis).

Imo, but I could be wrong... if nothing comes out of it, Sys-K will be pulled closer to IT but it will be weaker politically in relationship with their older allies (SE and C0ven chiefly, then Atlas). But just my uneducated guess.

Cippa stop being a cock tease and do a proper translation as much as google translation if fun I'd like a good translation plz

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora148 View Post
    A lot of their Active guys spent most of their time in Yong when in Atlas, judging from the IT killboard it looks like the have started the same again.

for everyone like me who didn't know what yong is: it's a low sec system close to a providence entrance. http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Tash-Murkon/Yong
    THE GREATEST POSTER

8. What’s The Ugliest Part Of Your Body?
    R/P
    Power
    Confirming what graalum said. Our leaders pussy foot around and play who can suck the cock longest political games. Us grunts are itching for a fight after that leave the north prematurely crap. IT recruited from our alliance making our US tz weak and it was all backdoor bullshit (avi I miss you) while stain empire has been nothing but suportive since day 1. When we lost dronelands, SE were the ones that took us in, set up an area for us to make isk and were solid allies. I'ld gladly volunteer to go down there and give them a hand.
    Do you want the Dronelands back?

9. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Dastommy's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    NO. On a side note I tried to cut a deal with UAXdeath for the b-7 station but he wouldnt work with me on it. I want to live in dronelands like i want a new hole in my head....

10. What Good Is a Glass Dagger? Sorrowsbane's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    MVN has a blogger: http://aggten.blogspot.com/

11. Promiscuous
    R/P
    Power
    Faife, I'm sorry to say but you are horrible at everything except making those super mario inspired Eve videos. So please make more of those and stop posting.

R/P
    Power
    NO. On a side note I tried to cut a deal with UAXdeath for the b-7 station but he wouldnt work with me on it. I want to live in dronelands like i want a new hole in my head....
    my carebearing bits shrivel and hide at the thought of hauling rat droppings to get any isk

bounties are the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by Suppilappic View Post
    Faife, I'm sorry to say but you are horrible at everything except making those super mario inspired Eve videos. So please make more of those and stop posting.
    precisely what i'm talking about.
    THE GREATEST POSTER

13. "It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane"
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by snsmasta View Post
    Cippa stop being a cock tease and do a proper translation as much as google translation if fun I'd like a good translation plz
    Want the translation? you have the original version of it posted directly by Stain Empire:

Quote Originally Posted by Pripyat View Post
    Alright listen, i know it's hard to understand, but we (Stain Empire) were the ones reseting everyone and starting general shooting and pooflinging at everything that moves, because we seriously don't give a fuck under the current state of things.
    There's no backstabbing, colorshowing, busthrowing, dickjugglering or tomfoolery involved.
    What obviously cippalippus did not say (since his objective is to damage my reputation) is the part where i state that i'm working with AAA, Atlas and ROL for fixing this situation in a diplomatic way, and i would add that tonight we ended up in a diplomatic conclusion between SE and IT.

I know that cippalippus have this urgent need to try to ruin my reputation, he do this from years using partial translation of my words, since in this thread even Stain Empire themself cleared out the situation and explained that they wanted to reset everyone for having fun and no-one was trowing them under the bus, i would like to understand HOW the kind cippalippus can say that we are leaving one of our allied alone when we actively work togheter with our allieds for fixing the situation for avoiding to have IT shooting their home, and we succeded in this task, in a diplomatic way.

Not everything in this game must be solved as gorillas with a club, the humans have a big gift that is the word, and they can use it for resolving complicated and not-wanted situations.

I respect stain empire for their need to make pvp and having fun in roaming gangs and while shooting nearby people, i can understand it even if i don't approve the methods.

R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Spaghetti.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam Fremen View Post
    Want the translation? you have the original version of it posted directly by Stain Empire:

What obviously cippalippus did not say (since his objective is to damage my reputation) is the part where i state that i'm working with AAA, Atlas and ROL for fixing this situation in a diplomatic way, and i would add that tonight we ended up in a diplomatic conclusion between SE and IT.

I know that cippalippus have this urgent need to try to ruin my reputation, he do this from years using partial translation of my words, since in this thread even Stain Empire themself cleared out the situation and explained that they wanted to reset everyone for having fun and no-one was trowing them under the bus, i would like to understand HOW the kind cippalippus can say that we are leaving one of our allied alone when we actively work togheter with our allieds for fixing the situation for avoiding to have IT shooting their home, and we succeded in this task, in a diplomatic way.

Not everything in this game must be solved as gorillas with a club, the humans have a big gift that is the word, and they can use it for resolving complicated and not-wanted situations.

I respect stain empire for their need to make pvp and having fun in roaming gangs and while shooting nearby people, i can understand it even if i don't approve the methods.
    Must of missed the original post by them ....

Don't worry about it Liam, the people who were going "way to leave your allies dry" or "way to show your true colors sys-k" were trolls. But it makes perfect sense why you guys stayed neutral along with rest of StainWagon when SE made their move without your support....Without doubt am sure if we did attack them without provocation you guys would back them up 100%

Edit:

Just want to also add in that SE are pretty awesome dudes...I have fought them on many occasions and they truly have some of the most vicious gangs I have ever encountered. Having them, literally raping me many a time, i have found to respect them a lot. They are also one of the few entities despite owning 0.0 and what not have not changed over the years...they still have the quality people ...

R/P
    Power
    Liam Fremen,

You are a hilariously transparent faggot whose flop-sweat is visible over the internet.

Sincerely,

H. Ratli Smirks, Esq.

17. "It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane"
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hratli Smirks View Post
    Liam Fremen,

You are a hilariously transparent faggot whose flop-sweat is visible over the internet.

Sincerely,

H. Ratli Smirks, Esq.
    I don't even know what this means sorry

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam Fremen View Post
    I don't even know what this means sorry
    Neither do I, and I'm not googling "flop-sweat" to find out.
    THE GREATEST POSTER

19. Go fuck yourself Frodo!
    R/P
    Power
    its actually incredibly mild

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/flop+sweat

: nervous sweat (as of a performer) caused especially by the fear of failing
    hopefully he meant something dirtier

R/P
    Power
    Puss

The light and tiny beads of sweat that transfer from the back of a males scrotum to the skin of a female during sex, usually propelled by the energy of the sack flopping back and forth.

But the most general definition is "Sweat caused by fear of failure"

R/P
    Power
    Seriouspost: I am On Record as not giving a fuck if anybody in the south fights amongst themselves, any spy can confirm this. SOLODRAKBAN is broke as a joke and currently down in the mud fighting other hobos for space-change, so it isn't like any fractures in the Southwest Bloc would benefit us for the foreseeable future. If I made any declarations of sympathy towards, say, Stain Empire, it would be considered blatant ~psy-ops~ or whatever the fuck so I'll say this:

Maybe its the Google translation but Liam's posts read to me like, "Hey, there was a disagreement between Stain Empire and IT about if we should get "good fights" off each other. It was a tough call, with war brewing between IT and our old Stainwagon friends (who haven't helped us out in months and months and months but I seriously would defend to the death for serious as I have many times before) but I stepped in and made sure everything was resolved the way IT wanted it. So everyone's happy. Except Stain Empire I guess. P.S. I am totally still my own man, nobody tells Sys-K what to do but me."

In Conclusion:

If a total stranger walked into a hotel room with a three-way man train consisting of Rock Hudson, Freddie Mercury, and Liberacci going at it on the bed and Liam Fremen fingerbanging Jessica Alba in the corner, the stranger would still conclude that Liam Fremen was the biggest faggot in the room.

22. "It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane"
    R/P
    Power
    Dude, try with one of these:

I'm pretty sure the flame would be better that that ^^

PS: anyway i liked the jessica alba part, you can call me a faggot as much as you want if i was in that situation, i would not care so much.

R/P
    Power
    Sir, I do not "flame." I am simply Telling It Like It Is.

24. Former Former Community Manager and Former Chief Senior Analyst Vinata's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    If a total stranger walked into a hotel room with a three-way man train consisting of Rock Hudson, Freddie Mercury, and Liberacci going at it on the bed and Liam Fremen fingerbanging Jessica Alba in the corner, the stranger would still conclude that Liam Fremen was the biggest faggot in the room.
    Fuck, I can't remember where that's from.

25. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex AJ Regard's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    stuff
    All this says is "look at me..Look at me!".

26. Monalisa Overdrive Cippalippus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreeze View Post
    Spaghetti.
    indeed
    rofl

27. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Neut in local's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Was rather looking forward to a bitter war of treachery and national identity breaking out in the south but heh, at least I learned a new insult today.

I like it so much I'm gonna have a practice...

Liam Fremen strained his supine body forward, raising his head and open wanting mouth to gorge greadily on Molles large yet still flacid member(ship). Beads of flop sweat spattered Liam's chest from the steady thrust of Molles withered sack, running gently down Liam's abdomen, cool, and soothing, into the still raw wound of his own castration.

Amidoingitright?

R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    No, get out.

29. Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher? Endie's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Regard View Post
    All this says is "look at me..Look at me!".
    In this post, AJ Regard is calling someone else out for being a self-regarding narcissistic attention-whore.

30. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex AJ Regard's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
    In this post, AJ Regard is calling someone else out for being a self-regarding narcissistic attention-whore.
    It Isn't the first time I might add.

31. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Neut in local's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreeze View Post
    No, get out.
    In my own mind I was at the beginning of a glorious career as an EvE chronicle writer.

My dreams lay shattered.

So this all turned out to be a storm in a teacup then, shame really. Always had a lot of respect for Stain Empire and they do seem to base away from their space as much as possible. What do you guys actully use the space for Pripyat? Moon income, income for members from ratting etc?

Also, what was the detail of this finely negotiated accord Liam speaks of, all back to being happy blue or NIP or?

32. Monalisa Overdrive Cippalippus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Remember in Total Recall when Schwarzenegger shoots the dude for sweating? That's a flop sweat.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usm3TKW-aPc
    [spoiler=This is a spoiler][spoiler=Another spoiler][spoiler=Guess what?]-A- is shit![/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

33. Whoremonger
    R/P
    Power
    look at all those dissapointed faggots whom were hoping for a massive shit storm in the south

34. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Yorda's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    look at all this dissapointing faggots hoping for a massive shit storm in the south
    Hmm, yes. How weird of people to want anything interesting to happen in Eve.
    The idea that I have "free will" is the only irrational belief that I allow myself.

If I am wrong, I had no choice in the matter.

35. Go fuck yourself Frodo!
    R/P
    Power
    Nice job editing two grammar errors in a 1-sentence post and still managing to spell 'disappointed' wrong.

36. Neuromancer
    R/P
    Power
    well, some people have a very good reason for wanting the south to internally combust, i guess... and they mainly live in the north

37. Neuromancer
    R/P
    Power
    oh and liam, be careful

if you slag off Cippa, he will go on an epic campaign of neg-repping and before you know it you'll have a little red dot underneath your name like me, oh the shame

38. Neuromancer
    R/P
    Power
    this was a really fun thread

39. Whoremonger
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JLP View Post
    Nice job editing two grammar errors in a 1-sentence post and still managing to spell 'disappointed' wrong.
    its only my fourth language

40. What Good Is a Glass Dagger?
    R/P
    Power
    A SPELLING MISTAKE? IN THIS THREAD? GET THE FUCK OUT KING

41. Go fuck yourself Frodo!
    R/P
    Power
    Holy shit it's jake noble, hi jake

What are you doing these days?

42. Whoremonger
    R/P
    Power
    Retard, Retard, Retard, English.

43. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex AJ Regard's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    man hawkfagbird has been a bad influence on you in dice....

44. Monalisa Overdrive Cippalippus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Well, since nothing is happening in the south (people who live in the south are boring you see) this thread is now about: cool frogs.
    [spoiler=This is a spoiler][spoiler=Another spoiler][spoiler=Guess what?]-A- is shit![/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

45. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Dastommy's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    yo thats one pretty cool frog cippa

46. Whoremonger
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Xunasy View Post
    Retard, Retard, Retard, English.
    you look pretty mad, did i do something to you?

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Neut in local View Post
    So this all turned out to be a storm in a teacup then, shame really.
    Yeah, not like i told it from the start, but i understand i was the only one saying this will turn out to be nothing between a lot of idiots who hoped this could turn into a massive war between IT and Stainwagon/SC just by wishing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Neut in local View Post
    Always had a lot of respect for Stain Empire and they do seem to base away from their space as much as possible. What do you guys actully use the space for Pripyat? Moon income, income for members from ratting etc?
    A bit of moongold, ratting and macroratting tbh. It's an extremely quiet and save area, and we've always seen it as "nice to have" without much risk of losing it because Paragon Soul is really the butthole of the universe.
    Personaly i am part of a small minority who hoped we would finally lose that area and might convince the rest of Xenobytes to make a roadtrip up north but i guess we are stuck here.
    Maybe i'll grab a few guys and we go up north on ourselves, or might even join ev0ke (inb4 "Breaking News: Xenobytes join ev0ke").

Edit: Oh i'm sorry, i forgot the frog

48. Neuromancer
    R/P
    Power
    That's a p. smug russian frog.

49. What’s The Ugliest Part Of Your Body?
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Dog View Post
    well, some people have a very good reason for wanting the south to internally combust, i guess... and they mainly live in the north
    Not really. I couldn't really give a fuck to be honest. IT backing the clown wagon over some road kill has no impact whatsoever to us.

We are not talking about internally combustion anyway, sounds more like spring cleaning. Only a handful of entities down south have any real relevance to the north.

50. "It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane"
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Dog View Post
    oh and liam, be careful

if you slag off Cippa, he will go on an epic campaign of neg-repping and before you know it you'll have a little red dot underneath your name like me, oh the shame
    Get in line man, Ciappa is neg-repping me from more then 2 years