CEX.io
Page 84 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,200 of 4358

Field of Dreams: The Southwest

  1. Galactic Pot-Healer Mira Z's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Oct
    Posts
    1,634
    R/P
    1.4889840881273
    Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by CDLoon View Post
    As a BL grunt, I'm not sure how BL can be accused of "Selling Out".

    Black Legion has never made a secret of the fact that they are available for hire, and while taking moons and sov in Tribute is fun, the offer of money to go and shoot everyone somewhere else is a no-brainer.

    If we had been under contract to shoot goons, and then broke that contract to a higher offer, then the "Sell Out" tag would be understandable. From my point of view I'll just shoot whatever I'm asked to, I might not like goons, but then I have no particular love for PL, TEST, NC. nor Nulli either.
    What it comes down to, is that with the whole BBC thing, BL were becoming more and more rel...

    I really shouldn't use that word, its going to offend people. On the other hand, I can't be fucked to look up a synonym.

    So: With the BBC thing, BL were becoming more and more relevant. Taking Q-CAB2 station, trapping over 100 slowcat carriers belonging to one of the game's major power blocs, was a watershed moment. People looked up and noticed. The BBC: 401k, BL and Pizza often get looked as being a nuisance more than anything else. That's not intended to be a slight on their skill, but they simply didn't have the scale to be worth factoring into to the peoples strategic planning. In the past they've had their chance to smug on forums here and there, but sooner or later one of the big guns rolls around and grinds back their advances.

    But suddenly the BBC had put itself on the map. More importantly, with the CFC engaged in fountain, the BBC looked poised to rip through Tribute and its surroundings and destroy the soft underbelly of the CFC. Action had to be taken.

    I don't think its fair to accuse BL of betrayal, but I am going to call them out on a crippling lack of ambiton. Elo finally had a chance to truly become the King in the North.

    He threw it away for isk.

  2. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Phey Onat's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Aug
    Location
    The Doom of Valyria
    Posts
    2,724
    R/P
    0.98201174743025
    Power
    11
    One person said he was inept and the other said he was a coward. Clearly goons are trying protect this individual.
    I've noticed that there's a pretty big disconnect between the general consensus of kugu and what's actually happening. It seems enough people have said it in this thread that people are taking it as fact.

  3. Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher? Endie's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Aug
    Posts
    3,613
    R/P
    3.040963188486
    Power
    22
    Zvero u dumb. I posted a log showing the dude couldn't maximise eve. When he did do so there was a big fleet ready to pop him, and it genuinely wasn't worth losing a vital guy amongst a bunch of timers and sub cycles for that system, so we punted. The fact that Laz saw only one snippet of this while driving his truck full of underage hookers' bones or whatever the fuck he does while jabbering at the wheel, and saw hardly any of this then posted all hurfishly doesn't make it untrue.

    Keep trying though!

  4. Crashlander Aelith's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Oct
    Posts
    263
    R/P
    0.34600760456274
    Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by icehacka View Post
    and some of your member alliances are clearly in desperate financial strain, resorting to axing reimbursements entirely and providing alliance-loaned ships
    Which alliance in the CFC has been embezzling so much isk as to need to cut off reimbursements?

    This is critically important for the next fleet I go on, the FCON gags are getting old.
    Last edited by Aelith; 2013-06-19 at 04:34 PM.

  5. The Illinois Enema Bandit Weaselior's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Mar
    Posts
    1,567
    R/P
    1.8347160178685
    Power
    10
    alliance loaned ships doesn't strike me as financial poverty: that strikes me as a way to pre-reimburse people which is a good idea to get your high-SP but lower-isk people into better ships

    im not sure what thinking lead to "we have lots of expensive ships you can borrow" being a sign of poverty

  6. What Good Is a Glass Dagger? Guy Smiley's Avatar
    Joined
    2013 May
    Posts
    432
    R/P
    0.039351851851852
    Power
    1
    Careful Endie, backpedaling can put an awful strain on the knees.

    But it's funny as fuck to watch you try. Carry on!

  7. SHADOO OUTSIDE NOW progodlegend's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Apr
    Posts
    2,519
    R/P
    3.0273918221516
    Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by LazTel View Post
    logged into jabber from work and saw that we didnt offline the SBUs because the guy in system didnt want to lose his nullified loki.. but hey.... the loki didnt die... I guess....
    Thanks for the honest answer Laz.

    We all have our moments like that with retard members.
    Now that you have read my post, just remember that I am a respected member of CSM 8.

  8. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Raketefrau's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Sep
    Location
    Gimmelshtump
    Posts
    2,875
    R/P
    1.9551304347826
    Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhejay Centrix View Post
    Tbf we all criticized Seleenes Mercenary Coalition for being far too friendly with BoB and should have been more neutral in the GBC/RSF war and in the end BoB destroyed them, I guess BL don't want to end up in the same position as the MC did back then hence why there taking a contract for the CFC against occasional BL allies from time to time to show how neutral they remain
    Too funny, I was going to make this same point, but you beat me to it. A little visual, for us old-timers:

    Last edited by Raketefrau; 2013-06-19 at 04:37 PM.

  9. Crashlander
    Joined
    2010 Sep
    Posts
    250
    R/P
    0.144
    Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mira Z View Post
    What it comes down to, is that with the whole BBC thing, BL were becoming more and more rel...

    I really shouldn't use that word, its going to offend people. On the other hand, I can't be fucked to look up a synonym.

    So: With the BBC thing, BL were becoming more and more relevant. Taking Q-CAB2 station, trapping over 100 slowcat carriers belonging to one of the game's major power blocs, was a watershed moment. People looked up and noticed. The BBC: 401k, BL and Pizza often get looked as being a nuisance more than anything else. That's not intended to be a slight on their skill, but they simply didn't have the scale to be worth factoring into to the peoples strategic planning. In the past they've had their chance to smug on forums here and there, but sooner or later one of the big guns rolls around and grinds back their advances.

    But suddenly the BBC had put itself on the map. More importantly, with the CFC engaged in fountain, the BBC looked poised to rip through Tribute and its surroundings and destroy the soft underbelly of the CFC. Action had to be taken.

    I don't think its fair to accuse BL of betrayal, but I am going to call them out on a crippling lack of ambiton. Elo finally had a chance to truly become the King in the North.

    He threw it away for isk.
    I don't blame BL at all. Why would they want to assist The likes of PL and N3?
    BL have been shooting at Goons the whole time while people like PL And NC. were all happy to suck CFC dick.
    BL are what PL used to be.
    Independent punch well above their weight and are not afraid of fighting anyone for a bit of cash.
    look at all the back stabbers and flip to the winning side faggots that make up N3 and co,why would you want anything to do with that lot?

  10. SHADOO OUTSIDE NOW progodlegend's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Apr
    Posts
    2,519
    R/P
    3.0273918221516
    Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    Careful Endie, backpedaling can put an awful strain on the knees.

    But it's funny as fuck to watch you try. Carry on!

    Now that you have read my post, just remember that I am a respected member of CSM 8.

  11. Animal Kingdom tgr's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Jan
    Location
    Fix Sov
    Posts
    8,068
    R/P
    0.82337630143778
    Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaselior View Post
    alliance loaned ships doesn't strike me as financial poverty: that strikes me as a way to pre-reimburse people which is a good idea to get your high-SP but lower-isk people into better ships

    im not sure what thinking lead to "we have lots of expensive ships you can borrow" being a sign of poverty
    In fact, I'd postulate that this strategy would be more expensive for the alliance, and leave the pilots with more isk in the long run.
    Turning pretend colourblind angels from spaceship to madship samurais, one post at a time.

  12. Galactic Pot-Healer Rawdick Gay's Avatar
    Joined
    2012 Aug
    Location
    Madland
    Posts
    1,665
    R/P
    2.9099099099099
    Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mira Z View Post
    I don't think its fair to accuse BL of betrayal, but I am going to call them out on a crippling lack of ambiton. Elo finally had a chance to truly become the King in the North.

    He threw it away for isk.
    I love it when people assume that other Nullsec alliances have the same ambitions and goals as them.

    Black Legion. is a pvp alliance, we play this video game not to be noticed, not to achieve spaise honoure, or to count our killboards, we do it for the fights, when we shoot moons, it's to provoke a fight, and if we don't get one, we punish them by taking it, which increases the chance of us getting a fight for the next one (also spaisebucks), when we attack CSAAs, we don't do it because we hate Goons we do it because we want a fight, together with 401k, we took Q-cab, guess what we did that for? You guessed it, fights.

    Holding sov with today's mechanics goes against everything Black Legion. stands for, if anything would been a betrayal to ourselves as we slowly became a fat, lazy alliance surrounded by blues and babysitting carebears while dealing with the retarded dramas that come with it. Our strength lies in being mobile and neutral, which is how and why we manage to survive the blobs and the hellcamps because if we get bored, we simply leave.

    Having a choice between grinding stations and sov unopposed and taking a paid vacation to the current thunderdome is a simple choice.
    Last edited by Rawdick Gay; 2013-06-19 at 04:55 PM.

  13. The Illinois Enema Bandit Weaselior's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Mar
    Posts
    1,567
    R/P
    1.8347160178685
    Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    Careful Endie, backpedaling can put an awful strain on the knees.

    But it's funny as fuck to watch you try. Carry on!
    it is sort of hilarious to see someone who was booted out of sma for being too useless in pvp for SMA posting up a storm in a war thread

  14. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex El Terrible's Avatar
    Joined
    2012 Apr
    Location
    In Space
    Posts
    335
    R/P
    2.0626865671642
    Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by LazTel View Post
    logged into jabber from work and saw that we didnt offline the SBUs because the guy in system didnt want to lose his nullified loki.. but hey.... the loki didnt die... I guess....
    At least there's someone in goonswarm that doesn't attempt to spin every peice of information they release. Endie, take notes.

  15. I fight for the users Dysphonia's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Dec
    Location
    #teamsheikie
    Posts
    963
    R/P
    2.6635514018692
    Power
    6
    Earlier in the thread, Zverofaggot claimed that with the "Ascendancy" of cloak squad, and DYS0N, they had gotten people to stop crying toxicity. Great.

    Except those inept cuntsicles appear to have replaced it with crying "SPIN" every time any goon posts. I honestly preferred the old way. Mostly because Zvero wasn't posting, but partially because crying spin in response to every statement is giving me a headache.

  16. I fight for the users Dysphonia's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Dec
    Location
    #teamsheikie
    Posts
    963
    R/P
    2.6635514018692
    Power
    6
    its like

    ARE YOU TELLING ME, THAT IN EVE ONLINE'S METAGAME, A GAME WELL KNOWN FOR IT'S LYING, SUBTERFUGE, ETC, SOMEONE IS ATTEMPTING TO POSSIBLY SPIN INFORMATION THAT PUTS THEM IN A POSITIVE OR LESS NEGATIVE LIGHT?

    WELL COLOUR ME FUCKING SHOCKED. YOU DONT HAVE TO POINT OUT THAT THE SKY IS FUCKING BLUE EVERY TIME YOU GO OUTSIDE, AND NO ONE DOES, BUT FOR THIS YOU POINT IT OUT EVERY TIME.

    Fuck. Its fucking dumb.

  17. SHADOO OUTSIDE NOW progodlegend's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Apr
    Posts
    2,519
    R/P
    3.0273918221516
    Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Endie View Post
    Zvero u dumb. I posted a log showing the dude couldn't maximise eve. When he did do so there was a big fleet ready to pop him, and it genuinely wasn't worth losing a vital guy amongst a bunch of timers and sub cycles for that system, so we punted. The fact that Laz saw only one snippet of this while driving his truck full of underage hookers' bones or whatever the fuck he does while jabbering at the wheel, and saw hardly any of this then posted all hurfishly doesn't make it untrue.

    Keep trying though!
    So if i'm following your logic correctly, the 8 (woops, now 7) non station systems you guys took up in north fountain are in fact not even worth 1 t3 a piece?

    If my maths works out right, that means you are up about 6 lokis on us. Damnit we're still losing .
    Now that you have read my post, just remember that I am a respected member of CSM 8.

  18. Gay Bar Montolio's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Mar
    Posts
    212
    R/P
    3.4528301886792
    Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dysphonia View Post
    its like

    ARE YOU TELLING ME, THAT IN EVE ONLINE'S METAGAME, A GAME WELL KNOWN FOR IT'S LYING, SUBTERFUGE, ETC, SOMEONE IS ATTEMPTING TO POSSIBLY SPIN INFORMATION THAT PUTS THEM IN A POSITIVE OR LESS NEGATIVE LIGHT?

    WELL COLOUR ME FUCKING SHOCKED. YOU DONT HAVE TO POINT OUT THAT THE SKY IS FUCKING BLUE EVERY TIME YOU GO OUTSIDE, AND NO ONE DOES, BUT FOR THIS YOU POINT IT OUT EVERY TIME.

    Fuck. Its fucking dumb.
    nospin pls Dysphonia

  19. I fight for the users Dysphonia's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Dec
    Location
    #teamsheikie
    Posts
    963
    R/P
    2.6635514018692
    Power
    6
    Motherfuck montolio you can spin on my dick m8.

    Anytime

  20. Merchant of Penice Zeroniss's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Apr
    Location
    Shiva
    Posts
    1,313
    R/P
    3.8415841584158
    Power
    11
    Dysphonia I think you should step away for a bit and calm down. The human heart can only withstand so much strain, matey.

  21. Advance Romance pinky's Avatar
    Joined
    2012 Oct
    Posts
    1,185
    R/P
    0.66919831223629
    Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Roderick Grey View Post
    I love it when people assume that other Nullsec alliances have the same ambitions and goals as them.

    Black Legion. is a pvp alliance, we play this video game not to be noticed, not to achieve spaise honoure, or to count our killboards, we do it for the fights.
    Like fuck you don't want to be noticed. Elo's ego alone can fill a fleet. You smug as often as possible. Not that there is anything wrong with that. You desire relevance, perhaps not on sov maps, or political press boxes, but you most certainly want your kb stats, you want your honor, and you want to be noticed. All things you have been successful in maintaining. I don't know why you would say you desire none of these things, when it is exactly what Black Legion does, and is pretty fucking good at doing.

  22. Ask Me About My Flux Capacitor Fix Lag's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Jan
    Location
    Waffe's Holesquad Grub 'n Gas
    Posts
    3,164
    R/P
    1.4443742098609
    Power
    14
    Weasel are you going to crosspost that giant post here or am I going to have to do it

    because goddamn that is a good post and deserves to be read.

  23. The Illinois Enema Bandit Weaselior's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Mar
    Posts
    1,567
    R/P
    1.8347160178685
    Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix Lag View Post
    Weasel are you going to crosspost that giant post here or am I going to have to do it

    because goddamn that is a good post and deserves to be read.
    I'll post it soon enough

  24. SHADOO OUTSIDE NOW progodlegend's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Apr
    Posts
    2,519
    R/P
    3.0273918221516
    Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix Lag View Post
    Weasel are you going to crosspost that giant post here or am I going to have to do it

    because goddamn that is a good post and deserves to be read.
    Are you talking about that ridiculous financial post claiming that TEST is broke yet again?

    Get over yourselves, if TEST actually ran out of money(which isn't going to happen anytime soon...), we would just fund them instead. Stop thinking you are going to bankrupt TEST.

    No one is going to quit the war because of lack of isk.
    Last edited by progodlegend; 2013-06-19 at 04:58 PM.
    Now that you have read my post, just remember that I am a respected member of CSM 8.

  25. Animal Kingdom tgr's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Jan
    Location
    Fix Sov
    Posts
    8,068
    R/P
    0.82337630143778
    Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by progodlegend View Post
    Are you talking about that ridiculous financial post claiming that TEST is broke yet again?

    Get over yourselves, if TEST actually ran out of money(which isn't going to happen anytime soon...), we would just fund them. Stop thinking you are going to bankrupt TEST.
    You forgot to yell spin, backpedal etc.
    Turning pretend colourblind angels from spaceship to madship samurais, one post at a time.

  26. The Illinois Enema Bandit Weaselior's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Mar
    Posts
    1,567
    R/P
    1.8347160178685
    Power
    10
    eh whatever i'll post it now

  27. Advance Romance Alljump's Avatar
    Joined
    2013 Jan
    Posts
    1,174
    R/P
    1.8185689948893
    Power
    6
    I think my corp is loaning out Lokis, Megas, TFIs and Dreads right now. The alliance handles carriers. Loans are for poors so this is a sure sign of our crippling poverty, wouldn't you agree Zvero?

    Nobody is poor anymore. Deal with it.

  28. The Illinois Enema Bandit Weaselior's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Mar
    Posts
    1,567
    R/P
    1.8347160178685
    Power
    10

    test would appreciate it if you wouldn't look too closely at their money vault

    Over the last few days, TEST has suddenly - in the grips of wretched poverty - settled on their latest narrative. Shortly after "Going out on our own down with allies" had to be shelved, they settled on an equally factual narrative: that Goonswarm was nearly broke.

    In addition, TEST has screeched furiously over our finally announcing how many r64s we'd taken from TEST. Unfortunately, here we can't reveal everything because taking r64s in Fountain wasn't just done by blowing up TEST r64 towers. Because TEST is currently a disorganized shambling mess they've got no idea where the new r64s are in Fountain. We do, and we took them. This spreadsheet shows a large amount of the destroyed TEST control towers, along with the moon mineral they were mining I believe this list is actually fairly incomplete (I believe it leaves off most of the moons they've lost in NPC fountain to the locals), but given the amount of TEST insistence that the r64 claims were a lie, well, facts are troublesome things.

    Keep in mind, this is what the test line member apparently believes:
    We haven't lost any R16's or above anywhere outside of where the CFC already took sov, Aridia, and a couple alt corp towers in NPC Delve Pizza destroyed (most were R8s owned by an alt corp and used for farming personal isk, and are not alliance assets). Noone cares about the R4s and 8s DBRB grinds because he has a fetish for structure shooting.
    If you look at that spreadsheet you'll notice 7 r64s lost in Delve. A Dyspro moon a thulium moon, another dyspro another thulium, a third dyspro and for good measure two more thuliums.

    Now, it is true that most of the r64s we've taken in Fountain we now own sov in the system as well. That's just good common sense. TEST has loudly proclaimed that they've retaken many r64 moons. The only moon they appear to be correct about is this one, a thulium: http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=18303069

    It is possible these delve r64s were privately owned and nobody in TEST leadership knew what those moons were. However, a good number of those moons are on dotlan so that seems unlikely - and for the ones that aren't, well, it's not a good sign that TEST's members could ninja their own private r64 in their homeland without anyone being the wiser. While we've used our private scans to verify what moon minerals were there, anyone who disbelieves us is free to go shoot a probe at these moons.

    TEST is broke. They've been loudly denying it, but their reimbursements are backlogged to shit - and that's without even paying 100% reimbursements for their biggest doctrine, Navy Apocs (a TEST pilot losing a navy apoc gets the same reimbursement as a pilot flying a standard apoc).

    I've spent a little time today figuring out just how boned TEST is. This investigation got sparked by Pmchem noticing that TEST has lost a staggering 2.25 trillion isk in ships over the past month and a half. June Losses May Losses. However, this isn't enough to figure out what they're down: for that, we need to look at their reimbursement sheet. Fortunately, I just so happen to have a copy.

    According to my estimates, TEST has run up a 730 billion isk reimbursement bill alone since May 1st. If you'd like to make your own estimates about what percentage each category of ships are reimbursed, just make a copy and play with the menus. I intend to refine this estimate further when we can mine the killboard to get exact counts of what ships have been lost so we're counting each and every apoc, rokh, and the like rather than the relatively crude estimate we've got now. When I do, the reimbursement estimate will go up. Currently, all these estimates are slotting every destroyed ship into the lowest reimbursement slot that fits (except battleships, where I felt a t2 Rokh was a good compromise as a low estimate thanks to the cost of apocs). Then, they're discounted by an estimate of what is reimbursable: logis are considered always reimbursable, while battlecruisers are considered only lost in a reimbursable way half the time. The goal is to give the most conservative estimate of what their reimbursements could possibly be. And that estimate is monstrous. When it's more accurate, it's going to be terrifying.

    To put that 730 billion in perspective, at no point while the TEST accounting sheet was public did they ever break 500 billion isk. And that was before it mysteriously broke as soon as they started losing money - supposedly, it was because a API broke. A month later, the sheet remains hidden. Far be it from me to criticize any other alliance's IT when our killboard is, well, our killboard but in this amount of time even I could have figured out how to swap the API. Every TEST pilot who loses a carrier can safely be assumed to be out one carrier for good because capital reimbursements can't be paid. Every Navy Apoc we kill costs the pilot at least 200m, and significantly more once you realize just how low his chances of ever being reimbursed for it are. There's a reason TEST has asked everyone to petition every loss before claiming reimbursement, and discouraged people from claiming reimbursement at all.

    But not to worry, TEST's refusal to reimburse carrier pilots and faction battleship pilots defending their space is not class warfare. Even the rawest, poorest, newbie is being denied reimbursement for his t1 destroyer:

    Gentlemen, we've got so much to do tonight, let's take care of some vermin before they become an infestation. TALWARS AWAY!

    Fleet Name: Tally-Ho!
    FC: Arch Aengelus
    Doctrine: Talwars || Talwars > Talwars > Talwars > Electronic Attack Frigs > Frigs
    Comms: Battlecomms Fleet 4
    Reimbursible: No. Stop being poor.

    Purpose: FIGHT!
    Karan POS @ NOW

    #### SENT BY Zverofaust to All online allies @ 2013-06-18 23:14:50 EVE Time ####
    There's nothing wrong with a low-cost doctrine. We love low-cost doctrines ourselves. That's why we hand out caracal fleets to basically anyone with a pulse, and might even consider letting someone of Zverofaust's skill take one out if he was strictly supervised. But every caracal from Goonswarm that dies gets reimbursed.

    So TEST is significantly behind on reimbursements. There are some ways they've been able to tread water. Some of those lost dreads were likely repaid from a dread cache (reportedly, the dreads thrown away trying to gank NC. nyxes were replaced from the cache). However, as we've got reports that there are dread pilots who have been waiting weeks for replacements or reimbursement, it's likely that these dreads are either all gone, or capital ships are being replaced from the cache selectively. The other is simply making promises. TEST pilots must be aware by now that the reimbursement queue is significantly backlogged. If they haven't lost a ship that hasn't been reimbursed, they know someone who has. The explanation from TEST leadership has been that this is merely a problem of the reimbursement wallet not being refilled. There's sometimes truth to that: our own reimbursements on occasion have been held up several hours while reimbursers pinged directors on jabber to refill the wallet. However, at some point it must become obvious to TEST line members that the lack of reimbursement wallet refills is deliberate: there simply isn't the money to pay for the "IOU One Ship" promises TEST has been forced to hand out like candy. At that point, they've got to ask themselves if TEST can actually pay everyone back.

    TEST has no good way of paying all of their reimbursement debts. Test's r64 towers are being constantly sieged and lost (when a moon is in reinforced it does not mine, so even a saved tower has lost a day and a half of mining time). R64s - TEST's only real source of income, now that anyone who looks crossways at a rat gets dropped by blackops - have been plummeting from their per-Odyssey highs as speculators cash in their newfound riches. R64 prices are also significantly hurt because millions of microprocessors were made pre-patch. The new metamaterials required for microprocessors are what will drive higher r64 prices, and right now only the dimmest of empire pubbies buy them instead of buying built microprocessors off the market. Neodymium - which we were selling at between 40-70k during TEST's attempt to cartel it - is at 27k on jita sells and 22k on jita buys. Promethium is a mere 20k, thulium is 15k, and dyspro is a surprisingly high 31k. As TEST's income plummets, their Fountain moons become an unreliable source of income: even when they can defend them, or retake them, they're not making any money for the time they spend in reinforced or in our hands. Delve is their only source of income and PIZZA is taking it away rather rapidly without appearing to face any real resistance. Given that TEST has fled to lowsec, it's unlikely they can do anything about the loss of these moons.

    As a result, TEST is in a fairly untenable position. Whatever meager savings they had are long gone. I'm sure they've kept a hundred billion or so back from reimbursements, keeping money around for whatever the directors need rather than reduce the reimbursement backlog. But fighting a war isn't cheap even without reimbursements, and I'm not sure TEST even has enough money to really pay those bills. Their reimbursement backlog is only going to get worse, even if a few lucky people who got killed a few weeks ago finally get their reimbursements. It appears that TEST has been making token payments every so often to keep up the appearance of reimbursing ships, but it does not appear likely they've made a significant dent in their backlog and it seems likely the backlog is getting worse.

    This lack of reimbursement hasn't taken its toll yet, largely because TEST pilots don't really seem to be aware of how backed up their reimbursement is. They are still fielding carrier fleets and napoc fleets. However, the percentage of napocs appears to be steadily going down as TEST pilots decide to switch to ships that may be fully reimbursed, someday.

    TEST is going to need to start feeding a spin to its members which will not be terribly interesting (unless they happen to go the route of brutal honesty). What will be interesting is what data they offer to support whatever story they settle on. Currently, the data they've been offering is...well, nothing. If they somehow manage to get a cash infusion and actually deal with the problem we're likely to see actual data being given to their pilots and to the public to confirm it - after all, there's no propaganda nearly as effective as the truth. If we don't see any data, it's a good sign that the real data makes the situation look much more dire for TEST than their public assertions would indicate.

  29. Galactic Pot-Healer Rawdick Gay's Avatar
    Joined
    2012 Aug
    Location
    Madland
    Posts
    1,665
    R/P
    2.9099099099099
    Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky View Post
    Like fuck you don't want to be noticed. Elo's ego alone can fill a fleet. You smug as often as possible. Not that there is anything wrong with that. You desire relevance, perhaps not on sov maps, or political press boxes, but you most certainly want your kb stats, you want your honor, and you want to be noticed. All things you have been successful in maintaining. I don't know why you would say you desire none of these things, when it is exactly what Black Legion does, and is pretty fucking good at doing.
    Tell me more about my alliance.

  30. Whoremonger Madz Negro's Avatar
    Joined
    2012 Jul
    Location
    Between Legions
    Posts
    390
    R/P
    3.7615384615385
    Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by tgr View Post
    You forgot to yell spin, backpedal etc.
    That's because spin has an element of truth to it, the "TEST is broke" argument is just patently false.

  31. Crashlander Aelith's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Oct
    Posts
    263
    R/P
    0.34600760456274
    Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by progodlegend View Post
    Are you talking about that ridiculous financial post claiming that TEST is broke yet again?

    Get over yourselves, if TEST actually ran out of money(which isn't going to happen anytime soon...), we would just fund them instead. Stop thinking you are going to bankrupt TEST.

    No one is going to quit the war because of lack of isk.
    I am pretty sure that the whole plan of the CFC is to make N3 or PL fund Test. That is where the rest of the plan starts kicking in.

  32. Advance Romance pinky's Avatar
    Joined
    2012 Oct
    Posts
    1,185
    R/P
    0.66919831223629
    Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Roderick Grey View Post
    Tell me more about my alliance.
    dude I was in your alliance...

  33. Inconstant Moon MartCo's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Jul
    Location
    Sigma Squad
    Posts
    632
    R/P
    1.1455696202532
    Power
    6
    Weaselior posted data complete with facts. Time to start f5ing this thread.

  34. King Dong Scotch's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Nov
    Location
    delvegoons
    Posts
    2,308
    R/P
    1.5879549393414
    Power
    11
    I'm losing the will to live.

  35. Animal Kingdom tgr's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Jan
    Location
    Fix Sov
    Posts
    8,068
    R/P
    0.82337630143778
    Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Madz Negro View Post
    That's because spin has an element of truth to it, the "TEST is broke" argument is just patently false.
    [citation needed]

    Facts would be preferable.
    Turning pretend colourblind angels from spaceship to madship samurais, one post at a time.

  36. Galactic Pot-Healer Rawdick Gay's Avatar
    Joined
    2012 Aug
    Location
    Madland
    Posts
    1,665
    R/P
    2.9099099099099
    Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky View Post
    dude I was in your alliance...
    how did that work out

  37. Glimmung Corbic Nans's Avatar
    Joined
    2013 May
    Location
    BT CNTRY
    Posts
    1,777
    R/P
    1.3376477208779
    Power
    6
    http://capstable.net/2013/06/19/gsf-...s-perspective/

    Hey Aerallo, do yourself a favor and never do something like this again. Thanks.

  38. Crashlander Rich's Avatar
    Joined
    2012 Oct
    Posts
    260
    R/P
    0.79230769230769
    Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Roderick Grey View Post
    I love it when people assume that other Nullsec alliances have the same ambitions and goals as them.
    Funny part is it sounds as if 401k and BL didnt want the station lol..

    Saying elo sold out was probably a bit hard, BUT it does sound as if a station you AND 4O1k took, you guys got the better end of the deal, and now instead of 140+ carriers trapped while 4O1k goes about takign other stations while your doing your thing, they will have to deal with those carriers solo.


    So I do understand some of 4O1k being upset. In the end though its a game, and people play to have fun and do what they want. I just hate to see the Blue Standings between Bl/4O1k broken, I believe that your guys future looks fairly well together, seperated not sure either alliance can make such an impact as you guys had in the North.
    When Asked what I did for my country, I can proudly say, "I played spaceships online!"

    Rich.

  39. The Illinois Enema Bandit Weaselior's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Mar
    Posts
    1,567
    R/P
    1.8347160178685
    Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotch View Post
    I'm losing the will to live.
    it shouldn't just be goons who have to suffer my spreadsheets

  40. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex No More Heroes's Avatar
    Joined
    2012 May
    Posts
    328
    R/P
    2.2743902439024
    Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by progodlegend View Post
    if TEST actually ran out of money(which isn't going to happen anytime soon...), we would just fund them instead
    Quoting this for posterity

  41. Advance Romance pinky's Avatar
    Joined
    2012 Oct
    Posts
    1,185
    R/P
    0.66919831223629
    Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Roderick Grey View Post
    how did that work out
    Well I went to work for the winter, naturally was removed as inactive, came back from work and my corp was no longer in BL. when I rejoined them.

  42. Whoremonger Madz Negro's Avatar
    Joined
    2012 Jul
    Location
    Between Legions
    Posts
    390
    R/P
    3.7615384615385
    Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by MartCo View Post
    Weaselior posted data complete with facts. Time to start f5ing this thread.
    Really the only "fact" in his post is that we're reimbursing Napocs at the same rate as Apocs now. This isn't something borne out of necessity, it's to encourage people to ship down to standard Apocs, as Odyssey has made them almost equally effective in our Foxcat fleets while being much cheaper (just because we're not broke doesn't mean we want to simply throw away money). This change was made as soon as Odyssey hit, it wasn't some mid-war shift due to empty coffers.

    We just had a massive reimbursement metrics post the other day, which was crossposted at least to /r/eve and might have been posted here with hard numbers regarding how much has been paid out, to whom, from what systems, for what ships, so on and so forth. Well over 95% of our submitted reimbursements have been paid out (with only something like 50/1000 claims pending), so no matter how many times you insist TEST's reimbursements are backlogged, it won't magically become reality. TEST's reimbursements have always taken a few days to pay out, and the time between submission and receiving reimbursement hasn't changed with this war.

    Finally, the only other argument made is "well TEST lost all these moons but we can't tell you where or what moons because ~opsec~". If you're actually touting that as fact, well, I'm sorry.

  43. Inconstant Moon Afr1can's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Apr
    Location
    Elvis Presley and his Blue Suede Shoes.
    Posts
    603
    R/P
    0.30182421227197
    Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Space cadet View Post
    I don't blame BL at all. Why would they want to assist The likes of PL and N3?
    BL have been shooting at Goons the whole time while people like PL And NC. were all happy to suck CFC dick.
    BL are what PL used to be.
    Independent punch well above their weight and are not afraid of fighting anyone for a bit of cash.
    look at all the back stabbers and flip to the winning side faggots that make up N3 and co,why would you want anything to do with that lot?
    Rf unprotected structures, as word in space, razor are deployed south, so 401k can grab them moons in relative peacedom.

    If I had a choice rather get paid (cfc) then laid (testies and flip squad) down south.

  44. Glimmung Corbic Nans's Avatar
    Joined
    2013 May
    Location
    BT CNTRY
    Posts
    1,777
    R/P
    1.3376477208779
    Power
    6
    401k is useless xd

  45. The Illinois Enema Bandit Weaselior's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Mar
    Posts
    1,567
    R/P
    1.8347160178685
    Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Madz Negro View Post
    Finally, the only other argument made is "well TEST lost all these moons but we can't tell you where or what moons because ~opsec~". If you're actually touting that as fact, well, I'm sorry.
    actually, you'll notice i provided killmails for all of them

    you can look and find exactly what moons you lost

  46. Whoremonger
    Joined
    2011 Dec
    Posts
    361
    R/P
    1.2465373961219
    Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by progodlegend View Post
    Get over yourselves, if TEST actually ran out of money(which isn't going to happen anytime soon...), we would just fund them instead. Stop thinking you are going to bankrupt TEST.
    Holy shit please do this, the irony would be epic and we'd get tidi just on smug.

    You'll never want for reps again.

  47. King Dong Night's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Dec
    Location
    Empire
    Posts
    2,062
    R/P
    0.58923375363725
    Power
    9
    The irony of a spreadsheet from this source being deployed against TEST when they once made such good use of spreadsheets from weaselior against OWN is not lost upon me.

  48. Crashlander Rich's Avatar
    Joined
    2012 Oct
    Posts
    260
    R/P
    0.79230769230769
    Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Doublestep View Post
    401k is useless xd
    For such a useless alliance CFC sure does like to try and Hell Camp them, lose moons to them, and let them kill off CFC alliance pets.
    When Asked what I did for my country, I can proudly say, "I played spaceships online!"

    Rich.

  49. Galactic Pot-Healer Rawdick Gay's Avatar
    Joined
    2012 Aug
    Location
    Madland
    Posts
    1,665
    R/P
    2.9099099099099
    Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky View Post
    Well I went to work for the winter, naturally was removed as inactive, came back from work and my corp was no longer in BL. when I rejoined them.
    So you're basing your opinions off what exactly?

  50. Galactic Pot-Healer Mira Z's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Oct
    Posts
    1,634
    R/P
    1.4889840881273
    Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Roderick Grey View Post
    I love it when people assume that other Nullsec alliances have the same ambitions and goals as them.
    Maybe I should have added 'Clinging comfortably to old certainties' as well?

    The thing is, both I and my alliance (The Unthinkables) do have the same goals and ambitions. We want to PvP and we've thrown ourselves into frankly stupid wars against enemies that outnumber us in both conventional ships and supercaps. It should have cost us our space several times over.

    It hasn't, for some reason. This is where you are wrong: You say that holding space makes you fat. It is more true to say that 'holding space for the sake of holding space makes you fat'. When you hold space, simply because you care about the space, it dominates your thinking and that leads into a mire that you are right to fear.

    But you shouldn't lash out against the concept of holding space entirely. If you hold space because you acidentally the original holders then you have a resource that can be sold, traded and rented. Gypsy Band knew this, they held dominion over Wicked Creek without holding a single system before their disbanding. Would you have called them fat? They were a terror to fight.

    We try to emulate them in our way. It seems to work.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •