CEX.io
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
Results 1,051 to 1,068 of 1068

Li3: Turds Burgled

  1. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Quesa's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Dec
    Location
    Taking wagers on Soho's return to custody.
    Posts
    3,558
    R/P
    1.495784148398
    Blog Entries
    4
    Power
    17
    You're 'terrible loss of the day' posts are less and less impressive.

  2. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Themick's Avatar
    Joined
    2012 Feb
    Location
    Sendaya
    Posts
    1,978
    R/P
    1.7735085945399
    Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilmar Keller View Post
    Li3's Terrible Loss of the Day brought to you by this tackle Hawk

    http://zkillboard.com/detail/-12843852/



    Awesome, P(b)roject Aces finally shows up on your terrible losses report, and I'll admit I was a lil' worried when I first saw the corp before the rest of the kill, AND IT'S ONLY A HAWK LMAO!

    So damn smug right now.











    (to be fair the fit is pretty weird)

  3. Banned
    Joined
    2011 Dec
    Location
    CDIAT
    Posts
    7,823
    R/P
    1.3067876773616
    Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Quesa View Post
    You're 'terrible loss of the day' posts are less and less impressive.
    Sometimes I have to make a stretch because this thread's gotta stay bumped somehow, then again if some dude in my corp linked me that fit and asked what I thought I'd probably shit myself laughing.

  4. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Quesa's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Dec
    Location
    Taking wagers on Soho's return to custody.
    Posts
    3,558
    R/P
    1.495784148398
    Blog Entries
    4
    Power
    17
    There was a time in this threads life-cycle that I thought it deserved to live but the mere fact that you're putting that much effort into harassing a single entity over stupid shit that happens to the majority of eve entities in the game makes me roll my eyes.

  5. Banned
    Joined
    2011 Dec
    Location
    CDIAT
    Posts
    7,823
    R/P
    1.3067876773616
    Power
    0
    You're wrong, thanks.

    Also, Li3's Terrible Loss of the Day brought to you by "sure I'll 1v1 your cruiser in my Naga loaded with 400mil in faction loot"

    http://zkillboard.com/detail/-12846977/

  6. What’s The Ugliest Part Of Your Body? BadassMcKill's Avatar
    Joined
    2013 Feb
    Posts
    1,382
    R/P
    2.0817655571635
    Power
    6
    Oh huh I used to be in the same corp as that dude, shame he got screwed on the drop.

  7. What Good Is a Glass Dagger? no dice's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Oct
    Location
    Recursive Error
    Posts
    432
    R/P
    0.85648148148148
    Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Quesa View Post
    There was a time in this threads life-cycle that I thought it deserved to live but the mere fact that you're putting that much effort into harassing a single entity over stupid shit that happens to the majority of eve entities in the game makes me roll my eyes.
    Untill NCdawt can learn to harrass all shitlord renters simultaneously(#noblues), Hilmar's efforts are carrying the team foo.

  8. Adjustment Team
    Joined
    2011 Aug
    Location
    L3F
    Posts
    85
    R/P
    0.023529411764706
    Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilmar Keller View Post
    You're wrong, thanks.

    Also, Li3's Terrible Loss of the Day brought to you by "sure I'll 1v1 your cruiser in my Naga loaded with 400mil in faction loot"

    http://zkillboard.com/detail/-12846977/

    I've been getting the suspicion that some people in L3F don't realize wardecs can be extended, and there aren't new notifications. I've gotten the "oh we're still at war?" response a few times when I bring it up.

  9. Banned
    Joined
    2011 Dec
    Location
    CDIAT
    Posts
    7,823
    R/P
    1.3067876773616
    Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Urziel99 View Post
    I've been getting the suspicion that some people in L3F don't realize wardecs can be extended, and there aren't new notifications. I've gotten the "oh we're still at war?" response a few times when I bring it up.
    Yeah, same thing happens in RvB ("are we still at war?" "what's a corp tab?" "there's no shooting in Jita right")

  10. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Pielemieni's Avatar
    Joined
    2012 Jan
    Location
    coven, PL
    Posts
    971
    R/P
    2.4747682801236
    Power
    6
    Terrible Post of the Week
    Cyno's lit, Bridge is up, but one pilot? wont be jumping home. R.I.P VILE RAT

    >Grogoth Drem: I think that Shadoo's goals in eve are the same as his apparent goals in real life. To become the largest single entity there is.

  11. Banned
    Joined
    2011 Dec
    Location
    CDIAT
    Posts
    7,823
    R/P
    1.3067876773616
    Power
    0
    I first noticed Johnheadbob Mumba when I was looking over two Zealot losses which were identical - missing midslot, no adaptive plating, weird rigs. They weren't really Li3TLOD material, but I was bored and looked through his loss history.

    I'm not sure how I missed this one before. Li3's Terrible Loss of the Week brought to you by a passive Harbinger.

    http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=18200125

    And apparently whenever he fits up anything, no matter how terrible, he always fits up two in case the first one dies by accident.

    http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=17944918

  12. Adjustment Team
    Joined
    2011 Aug
    Location
    L3F
    Posts
    85
    R/P
    0.023529411764706
    Power
    3
    I knew you couldn't stay away. You're like some kind of creepy stalker ex.

    modro seems to be the source of much comedy when it comes to fits.

  13. King Dong StevieTopSiders's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Apr
    Location
    TISHU
    Posts
    2,224
    R/P
    1.3938848920863
    Blog Entries
    3
    Power
    11
    Hilmar, you're worse than me leaving EVOL or NORK leaving TEST. In a complete non-shocker, non-ElitePvP alliances have bad fits.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  14. Banned
    Joined
    2011 Dec
    Location
    CDIAT
    Posts
    7,823
    R/P
    1.3067876773616
    Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Urziel99 View Post
    modro seems to be the source of much comedy when it comes to fits.
    It's almost gotten to the point where I can just look up modro's losses instead of Li3 and reliably pick up something juicy.

    On the other hand, they're ranked second in Li3 for top kills this month, so overall they're not terrible.

    Also Li3's Terrible Loss of the Day brought to you by this (ratting? travel fit?) Raven

    http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=18251435
    Last edited by Hilmar Keller; 2013-06-15 at 07:32 PM.

  15. Banned
    Joined
    2011 Dec
    Location
    CDIAT
    Posts
    7,823
    R/P
    1.3067876773616
    Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilmar Keller View Post
    Also Li3's Terrible Loss of the Day brought to you by this (ratting? travel fit?) Raven

    http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=18251435
    Less than 24 hours later

    http://zkillboard.com/detail/31273275/

  16. Banned
    Joined
    2011 Dec
    Location
    CDIAT
    Posts
    7,823
    R/P
    1.3067876773616
    Power
    0
    So this guy apparently thought he'd look good showing up to a coalition fleet in a BS, unfortunately he showed up in an armor BS and even more unfortunately he forgot the guns but kept some tracking computers because lol

    Li3's Terrible Loss of the Day brought to you by this wrong tank Megathron

    http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=18335559

  17. Crashlander Wasse's Avatar
    Joined
    2013 Jan
    Posts
    265
    R/P
    1.9849056603774
    Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilmar Keller View Post
    So this guy apparently thought he'd look good showing up to a coalition fleet in a BS, unfortunately he showed up in an armor BS and even more unfortunately he forgot the guns but kept some tracking computers because lol

    Li3's Terrible Loss of the Day brought to you by this wrong tank Megathron

    http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=18335559
    Hey, at least he fit something on it. It could have been like this gem.

    http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=15583676

  18. Banned
    Joined
    2011 Dec
    Location
    CDIAT
    Posts
    7,823
    R/P
    1.3067876773616
    Power
    0
    Lol Winet

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •