CEX.io
Page 134 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,700 of 7622

Shitposting Containment Unit: The TEST Thread

1. The Ethics of Madness Iratus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerDangDude View Post
    His posts always take the most extreme, controversial angle they can. That's not trolling. It's just being an annoying faggot.
    At least he's an annoying faggot who is good at words. That makes him better than 99% of TEST.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hChYV.png[/IMG]

"Every rifter counts friend" - VR

R/P
    Power
    His posts always take the most extreme, controversial angle they can. That's not trolling. It's just being an annoying faggot.
    No, that's trolling.

It's just better than the brute-force bullshit trolling you're used to.

Like a fine microbrew versus PBR. I'm cool with PBR, but there's no fucking subtlety there.

3. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Viribus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Know what would significantly improve test? Kicking all the ponyfags.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Viribus View Post
    You won't find any argument against that here.

It's interesting to note that there is a direct correlation between being liking a children's show about ponies and being a spergy industrialist in TEST.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R/P
    Power
    This is quite possibly that not only is this the first time something you've said hasn't been complete drivel, but is something I completely agree with.

6. I have galactorrhea :( Aerallo's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    In testament to the uhhh corruption from a specific person, I agree on this notion.

Let's put it to an democratic vote.

7. Super Moderator Lorren Canada's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Let's kill all the terrible jews who don't on ops while we're at it too, ok?

edit: kick rather - what I meant was kick
    Your posting has been Adjusted

8. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Phey Onat's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Don't kick them, raise taxes and let the market weed them out.
    I've noticed that there's a pretty big disconnect between the general consensus of kugu and what's actually happening. It seems enough people have said it in this thread that people are taking it as fact.

9. I fight for the users Dysphonia's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorren Canada View Post
    Let's kill all the terrible jews who don't on ops while we're at it too, ok?

edit: kick rather - what I meant was kick
    One day you'll stop whining about that and realise they don't matter either way in the slightest, and stop attempting to turn TEST into an elite pvp organisation.

Also the real issue with Te Tumasomething is that he is impossible to ping on jabber.

10. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Viribus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by lolard View Post
    You won't find any argument against that here.

It's interesting to note that there is a direct correlation between being liking a children's show about ponies and being a spergy industrialist in TEST.

11. Super Moderator Lorren Canada's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Dysphonia View Post
    One day you'll stop whining about that and realise they don't matter either way in the slightest, and stop attempting to turn TEST into an elite pvp organisation.
    Remember back to the days of the NC, and all those jews jewing? And people said it didn't matter, they didn't effect what happened. And the more they said that, the more the jews came until one day the NC stopped fighting because it had rotted after years of attrition from the jews weakening it. This became the culture of the NC and it died because of it - because it became acceptable for large alliances to have more people in sanctums than in fleet. When I see this happen in TEST it sets off alarm bells in my head; and before you ask, I have literally run all around fountain counting all the guys in sanctums during strat ops. I know my shit

edit: also thinking that I want TEST to be an elite pvp organization is stupid and you should be ashamed Dysphonia

12. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex Skabbor's Avatar
    J-something or other, fuck wormhole names
    R/P
    Power
    Remember back to the days of the NC, and all those jews jewing? And people said it didn't matter, they didn't effect what happened. And the more they said that, the more the jews came until one day the NC stopped fighting because it had rotted after years of attrition from the jews weakening it. This became the culture of the NC and it died because of it - because it became acceptable for large alliances to have more people in sanctums than in fleet. When I see this happen in TEST it sets off alarm bells in my head; and before you ask, I have literally run all around fountain counting all the guys in sanctums during strat ops. I know my shit

edit: also thinking that I want TEST to be an elite pvp organization is stupid and you should be ashamed Dysphonia
    It comes down to why you have all those people jewing. The NC bloated itself with useless chucklefucks because they thought numbers would provide security even when those numbers were all jews(and because their taxes paid the parking for Vuks RMT Mercedes). Goons and TEST have lots of jews but neither is actively looking around for more just for the sake of it, you just get them as part of the bargain when you have community based corps/alliances and similarly minded allies. You get people who for reasons I can't fathom actually like jewing for the sake of it, you get people like me who don't have a whole lot of time for >2 hour ops but who can spend 30 minutes to run a sanctum so that we can afford to lose another Zealot at some later point. And you get a lot of people inbetween those two.

Of course lots of useless chucklefucks will seek out CFC alliances because we allow that kind of gameplay, but what can you do about that really? Either you destroy what the community based corps are based around to get rid of the jew fags that join because "CFC jewing!!!" or you just live with it and see them as passive alliance income.
    Besides, sooner or later we'll welp all our sov in some hilarious and stupid way, that's when we'll see who's a faggot who just wanted safe jewing and who actually wants to play EVE, hard core or not.

13. What Good Is a Glass Dagger? Fear's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    she is kind of cute.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Skabbor View Post
    It comes down to why you have all those people jewing. The NC bloated itself with useless chucklefucks because they thought numbers would provide security even when those numbers were all jews(and because their taxes paid the parking for Vuks RMT Mercedes). Goons and TEST have lots of jews but neither is actively looking around for more just for the sake of it, you just get them as part of the bargain when you have community based corps/alliances and similarly minded allies. You get people who for reasons I can't fathom actually like jewing for the sake of it, you get people like me who don't have a whole lot of time for >2 hour ops but who can spend 30 minutes to run a sanctum so that we can afford to lose another Zealot at some later point. And you get a lot of people inbetween those two.

Of course lots of useless chucklefucks will seek out CFC alliances because we allow that kind of gameplay, but what can you do about that really? Either you destroy what the community based corps are based around to get rid of the jew fags that join because "CFC jewing!!!" or you just live with it and see them as passive alliance income.
    Besides, sooner or later we'll welp all our sov in some hilarious and stupid way, that's when we'll see who's a faggot who just wanted safe jewing and who actually wants to play EVE, hard core or not.
    which NC alliance were u in rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

15. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex Skabbor's Avatar
    J-something or other, fuck wormhole names
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffraider View Post
    which NC alliance were u in rofl
    Not OWN.

Actually my alliance was decent, young but it had many good level headed people in it, but the NC spirit of "You're not renters but fuck you if you don't suck our dicks" kinda killed it. I actually liked the NC until it became apparent that the guest system was just a rent system except you paid in cocksucking instead of ISK.

16. Migweld
    Quote Originally Posted by Beff View Post
    This is quite possibly that not only is this the first time something you've said
    Attachment 2646

17. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    Not OWN.

Actually my alliance was decent, young but it had many good level headed people in it, but the NC spirit of "You're not renters but fuck you if you don't suck our dicks" kinda killed it. I actually liked the NC until it became apparent that the guest system was just a rent system except you paid in cocksucking instead of ISK.
    So you were in MM? A fine lot of cocksuckers.

R/P
    Power
    Not OWN.

Sometimes its just that simple, paying 40 mill to use the space with out any CTA ops is not that bad really. Just dont get stuck in one of those Alliances, it should be a 1 to 6 month build up time. Then you really should think about moving to better alliance.

19. I fight for the users Dysphonia's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

I don't remember the NC I'm afraid, as I started playing after they had died. I'll base my reply off what you describe in your post though.

TEST isn't like that, not by a long shot. Our largest corp recruits from reddit; have you read r/eve? It is literally the_pubbie_manifesto.html. We recruit from there. And yet we can still get more people than GSF in fights like C-J*. We get the people when we need them. The jews aren't our culture; quite the opposite, I'd say that shitting on them is a large part of the culture. I see what you're saying, I just don't think that is what we're getting near; not even close. We get the people in fleet when we need, and every large sov holding 0.0 alliance with reasonably open recruitment is always going to have people who jew 24/7, it is a fact of life. If we hit the point where things are as you describe, then sure, I'm behind you. But we're nowhere near.

Fuck, the thing I like about being in TEST is that I dont always have to join fleets. I can do and do other things instead if I want. I imagine I'm not alone in that. Just saying.

*https://kb.pleaseignore.com/?a=kill_...&kll_id=385638 - not the best link, but

Oh, and I said that because unless I'm getting names confused you're one of the people who unironically says we should drop sov and move around all the time. Which is stupid for TEST and anyone who thinks that seriously should kill themselves.

20. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Wusti View Post
    Retard.

If we have to get fucked out of our space - I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather have do it to us.

TEST gave us that space and to TEST it returns. They have AIF's gratitude for the time we spent in Fountain with them and it is with a tear in our eyes that we hand it back.

TEST you guys rock.
    You guys could have had so much fun with it.

Opportunity lost.

21. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    Wusti is always welcome in Fountain.

22. Super Moderator Lorren Canada's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I don't remember the NC I'm afraid, as I started playing after they had died. I'll base my reply off what you describe in your post though.

TEST isn't like that, not by a long shot. Our largest corp recruits from reddit; have you read r/eve? It is literally the_pubbie_manifesto.html. We recruit from there. And yet we can still get more people than GSF in fights like C-J*. We get the people when we need them. The jews aren't our culture; quite the opposite, I'd say that shitting on them is a large part of the culture. I see what you're saying, I just don't think that is what we're getting near; not even close. We get the people in fleet when we need, and every large sov holding 0.0 alliance with reasonably open recruitment is always going to have people who jew 24/7, it is a fact of life. If we hit the point where things are as you describe, then sure, I'm behind you. But we're nowhere near.

Fuck, the thing I like about being in TEST is that I dont always have to join fleets. I can do and do other things instead if I want. I imagine I'm not alone in that. Just saying.

Oh, and I said that because unless I'm getting names confused you're one of the people who unironically says we should drop sov and move around all the time. Which is stupid for TEST and anyone who thinks that seriously should kill themselves.
    I don't believe that's where we are, or who we are - I'm just afraid of that slippery slope. The same thing happened to PL in fountain and old Goonswarm in Delve, albeit to a lesser degree. And yes, I don't like fountain much and would rather not have sov. Just live out of DKUK and Venal. Or something

23. I fight for the users Dysphonia's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Then fair enough; I see your concern, I just think that the very nature of the alliance prevents that to a reasonable degree, to be honest. If it happens, it happens, but I think the fact that the majhority of test is from an external community prevents that to some degree, as well as the fact that we actually go and do things as an alliance regularly.

And, well, dropping sov wont work for us, it allows the new players which are basically the lifeblood of TEST somewhere 'safe' and 'home', even though such concepts shouldn't be encouraged, its a nice thing to have as a new player. The setup of the alliance kinda precludes doing that, even though I do see the appeal, its just not for us really.

24. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    offline ihubs, drop sov, move to syndicate

25. Naturally I finished my set Stronke's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Wusti is always welcome in Fountain.
    Wusti is welcome everywhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R/P
    Power
    "You Wusti?" Actually means in Australia:"Are you chill?"

R/P
    Power

Yes, getting bodies was always the Goon way, being proud of the screaming mob was too....Jr Goon's ftw...

28. Super Moderator Lorren Canada's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    Yes, getting bodies was always the Goon way, being proud of the screaming mob was too....Jr Goon's ftw...
    Did you know that when Dreddit was founded it was supposed to be a small closely knit group of redditors, maybe fifty strong? Fletcher then made the mistake of posting in r/gaming and got 800 duders in 3 days We also purge quite regularly inactives of 3+ months as well as niggers who don't get services. If we wanted to stuff bodies we could have twice our numbers easily. And yes, we're a screaming mob

29. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex Te Tumataunga's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Pretty much anything other than honest support of a popular viewpoint is called trolling these days, but the term did originally mean posting an inflammatory comment to bait people into arguments, so I think I probably qualify as a classical troll.

In other news our Glorious Leadership has bowed to the huge outcry of public dissent following my readonly, and have fully apologised to me, reinstated my posting rights and have undertaken to pay more attention to the pro-goodposting and anti-ESG and anti-leetcheese sentiments shown by our memberships. I regretfully inform you non-TEST kuguites this means you have to deal with the dissapointment of missing out on my wonderful posts. I'm sorry for any distress this may cause.

R/P
    Power
    leetcheese and esg are cool ur just a fag m8

1/10 wow you trolled me so fucking hard my jimmies are rustled all over my keyboard.

also check my dubz

31. The Ethics of Madness Iratus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Who gives a fuck about dubs?

I just found a nice scorpion (the bug, not the ship, you fucking nerds) running around my floor. Now he sits in an iPod box by my keyboard as I try and find a place that will sell me the crickets I want to see him devour.

I think it's a centuroides gracillis, but I fail at bug identification. Does any arachnologist visit this spaceships forum?

32. The Idiot Bastard Son Kanloch's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Iratus View Post

I just found a nice scorpion (the bug, not the ship, you fucking nerds) running around my floor. Now he sits in an iPod box by my keyboard as I try and find a place that will sell me the crickets I want to see him devour.

I think it's a centuroides gracillis, but I fail at bug identification. Does any arachnologist visit this spaceships forum?

No sir I don't believe we have anyone here going by the name Indy or Jones.

33. The Empire never ended Aralyn's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

Hey, you cant drop a post like that and leave us hanging. Give us a picture dammit!

34. The Idiot Bastard Son Kanloch's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Paging DurrHurrDurr to thread, paging DurrHurrDurr to thread; your local smacktalk is awful and I am ashamed to have witnessed it.

35. Super Moderator Lorren Canada's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    And now it's time for our fun killmail of the day: http://kb.pleaseignore.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=390732 On a side note we also put a friendly Tengu into 8% hull

36. This is harsh. Evaluate me Dumuzid's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

Dunno where you live, but here in America, bait stores/fishing stores almost always have a cage full of crickets for pretty cheap.
    [CENTER][I]Contradiction! [/I]
    [/CENTER]

37. The Ethics of Madness Iratus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Aralyn View Post
    Hey, you cant drop a post like that and leave us hanging. Give us a picture dammit!
    Heh, I don't have a camera at hand (just tried taking one with my phone but as expected it's a blurry piece of shit), but it's pretty much this: Attachment 2653

Or a VERY simmilar species. They won't kill you, but damm they'll make you beg for it if you get stung. Most painful experience in my life.

Also, regarding crickets, I live in Colombia, and we've got bugs running around everywhere, so it's not usual for someone to think of having them as pets, and that means the market for "live bugs you can catch yourself if you are not a lazy internet spaceships nerd". is pretty narrow.

38. I fight for the users Dysphonia's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

Friendship is paramount in New Eden. I had heard that denizens of the space ghetto of Delve, a strange bunch of savages who use numberical symbols in place of letters due to their evidently poor understanding of the universe around them. I decided that we would introduce these poor dwellers of this god forsaken hellhole to the futuristic concept of focused light beams; our top scientists have been calling them ‘lasers’. They even come in multiple colours!

So I formed up some friends, and decided to show these primitive beings the magic of lasers, and the power of friendship.

We attempted to stave off the encroaching forces of pizza before leaving. We even managed to kill some bizarre creature calling itself “wheniaminspace”. What about when you are in space, my inferior friend? Tell me your story about your time in space.

We head down into the dirty hovels of Delve, heading past the occasional native who cower behind their towers in fear of our bright lights. We demonstrated our powerful fast rap magic on each gate we saw, in order to announce our arrival.

We arrived at our destination; the shanty town of MO-. We arrived at the habitation centre of the system; the locals called it AQUATIC-JISUM MONKEY PETTING ZOO. I don’t quite understand what they mean by this, I should have recruited a retard to English translator for my pilgrimage to this wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Soon the locals form a mob to eradicate us; the foreign witches with our laser magic. We offer our lives to the God’s in order to show these heathens the one true path to lasers and magic. We purged the most unclean of them in the process in addition to this. We then woke up at home, ready to continue doing the good work.

http://kb.pleaseigno...d&kll_id=390139

What with all this titan shit on kugu atm, I feel it would be apt to show that lasers are cool. I'm really bored and copypasting this kept me entertained for a good minute or two.

39. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    R/P
    Power
    Pro harbinger fit Dysphonia =/

40. I fight for the users Dysphonia's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    It was one step away from literally being a select all fit to ship fit. I also have no laser skills :3

41. Naturally I finished my set Stronke's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    laser rifter of doom motherfuckers

i lol'd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

42. The Idiot Bastard Son Kanloch's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I like how there are still [s]retards[/s] wonderful people still bringing drakes to a laser fleet.

43. Super Moderator Lorren Canada's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Hello guys, it is again time for our fun killmail of the day: http://teamliquid.killmail.org/?a=ki...ll_id=12717061

44. The Idiot Bastard Son Kanloch's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    You should mention the story behind this as well

Also lol at losing it to terrible starcraft nerds.

R/P
    Power
    Hey test alliance, im firing selling some nice faction mods in core. Check contracts, they will go nicely on your tengu or other caldari fag ship.

46. Super Moderator Lorren Canada's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Will they work on my incursion guardian?

R/P
    Power
    I may have to roll a new alt... because it's official.

I
    AM

THE MANDOZER

Jafit: Managed to finish Xystence's terrible sig, I'm sorry in advance to everyone else on the forums.
    Cinomed Fostergut: I just had to say, Xystance has the baddest forum sig known to all of EVE, this is what happens when Insanity Wisdom and Talent meet and have a threesome.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Xystance View Post
    I may have to roll a new alt... because it's official.

I
    AM

THE MANDOZER

Ok you win lets fuck.

49. The Gripping Hand xXxWirtyXDoorxXx's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Can't wait for bolton to steal all of my terrible pictures and not give me credit at fanfest again this year.

50. How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later El Space Mariachi's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    He shoots