CEX.io
Results 1 to 45 of 45

HAVOC DIR: Joining TRI - DIR edition

  1. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. k's Avatar
    Joined
    2007 Jan
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    3,422
    R/P
    0.0090590298071303
    Power
    14
    TRI Details:

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred Sideous
    Empire Staging Point OBE caution BOB is staging from there so may want to be a few jumps away

    In Game Channel

    Forum

    Standings = Triumvirate , Goodfellas


    SO what are your thoughts fellas let us know no holds barred
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineswallower
    TBH, we just need to pick a fucking route and go with it.
    We get an offer, we go for it
    We tell the troops
    We move
    We get another offer
    We tell the troops
    We move

    We need to just do something. Howabout a full pro's and con's list for unat vs tri and we base our decision on that and the members votes? However we do it, it needs to be done quickly. All this pissing about is losing us momentum. :stick1:
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred Sideous
    please set triumvirate and goodfellas blue please

    Mines I understand your point and agree also.

    This is a option we were looking at b4 and it didnt develop till the other day.

    Unat pro's
    Sacul
    Titans at low cost
    plan in place

    Unat cons

    So much fraking blue
    Most of the blues are utter shit
    Havoc makes up 33% of the active players in DEVILS PLAYGROUND
    PL about to attack Unat
    Lots of carebears
    Shitty Space


    TRI Pros

    Minimal Blues
    Competent People
    thirst for PVP
    Good Space
    Titans at low cost

    TRI CONS

    No previous relationship
    ummmm struggling here to see other cons please help
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineswallower
    I thought Tri took on a load of new corps as well which are un-proven. also, whats the history behind the tri corps and RQM? what happened there? Have they gone back? What are the politcs like? Do we get a say in things or just bringing peons?

    If angel had still been there, I would not have even contemplated the move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred Sideous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineswallower
    I thought Tri took on a load of new corps as well which are un-proven. also, whats the history behind the tri corps and RQM? what happened there? Have they gone back? What are the politcs like? Do we get a say in things or just bringing peons?

    If angel had still been there, I would not have even contemplated the move.

    paik > Darknesss > you would almost certainly be the last corp to join

    paik > Darknesss > angel will NEVER be in tri ever again

    TRI CORPS

    Omen ( 2-3 members active just there for lulz)
    Doom Darnesss , Wargod
    Burn Eden Satan DHB Wildcat
    Corocao Ardente
    Exceed
    Rionnag Alba

    850 members

    Havoc would tip it over 1000 they dont want to be to big but be able to field 150 consistantly

    They thought RQM looked good on paper but too many egos and GAME CORP1 were shit so they left. ALl the corps in TRI are proven. Yes we would have equal say but the idea is for every corp to naturally have the same outlook approach goals so to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineswallower
    Well, if you wanna go Tri, fine by me, just Alex will have to word his reasoning mail to the corp carefully
    Remember that a lot of guys in unat used to be in fix, so there are bonds there already
    Quote Originally Posted by James Damar
    I already told Alex, there's no way we can do this Tri thing without corp backing cause I'm in total agreement Mines, this would be the 3rd new plan we're setting up not counting the Delve carebear period in a month and they'll lose confidence and feel like a peon.

    On the other hand I do think the TRI deal is better then the Un-Nat deal, for one if PL attacks Un-Nat I really don't see them lasting, and if they come after us or come at us at the same time we'll be toast and will have to move anyway. TRI seems stronger and will have a better pick at space when the north clears up. I pretty much agree with Manfred's pro/con list.

    Most import thing though is that we ASK the corp this and the corp signs off on it with a majority. I don't mind the moving, I can do that all year but some in corp might not be so easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Damar
    Wow that poll is very positive I'd expect at least some nay sayers. Off course the ones that reply the first are the ones that are the most active :P

  2. Monalisa Overdrive Cippalippus's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Posts
    1,324
    R/P
    0.011329305135952
    Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred Sideous
    Unat pro's
    Sacul
    Titans at low cost
    plan in place
    I bolded the funny part

  3. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    Joined
    2007 May
    Posts
    160
    R/P
    0.09375
    Power
    7
    yeah the titans are DEAD cheap haha
    [B][U]Propolis[/U][/B] - D00M - Northern Coalition.

  4. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Yorda's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    3,763
    R/P
    0.15227212330587
    Power
    13
    Awww, poor angel. Never being allowed to join the shit heap that is Tri, how will she ever live?

  5. The Indefatigable Frog companyofheroes's Avatar
    Joined
    2007 Jan
    Posts
    57
    R/P
    0.26315789473684
    Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorda View Post
    Awww, poor angel. Never being allowed to join the shit heap that is Tri, how will she ever live?
    by eating many burgers

  6. Piper in the Woods
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Posts
    47
    R/P
    0.29787234042553
    Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by companyofheroes View Post
    by eating many burgers
    I actually prefer steak, one day i hope to replicate the level of comfort eating that Lady Scarlet has achieved through eve, please help me with this task tia

  7. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Yorda's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    3,763
    R/P
    0.15227212330587
    Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal View Post
    I actually prefer steak, one day i hope to replicate the level of comfort eating that Lady Scarlet has achieved through eve, please help me with this task tia
    Most people would die before reaching that weight, I'm impressed she can walk.

    Your only option is to eat raw tubs of lard.

  8. Piper in the Woods
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Posts
    47
    R/P
    0.29787234042553
    Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorda View Post
    Most people would die before reaching that weight, I'm impressed she can walk.

    Your only option is to eat raw tubs of lard.

  9. Crashlander
    Joined
    2007 Aug
    Posts
    257
    R/P
    0.058365758754864
    Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorda View Post
    Awww, poor angel. Never being allowed to join the shit heap that is Tri, how will she ever live?
    I was in Tri when we took Dek originally...then again when Tri was at its peak, and now in the new version...and I must say, IMHO Tri is better now than it has ever been...the quality of players and FC's has never ever been better...not only is the view of gang warefare back to where it should be, our attitudes towards fleet and cap fights is awesome...and frankly we now have some patience...although 10 minutes after an awesome fight, people are still bored...but they are able to focus on the task at hand...

    So, smack all you want Yorda...but speaking from a side that has seen all the incarnations of Tri...it is better than ever...we even have WarGod back...the only thing we are missing is Viper, who would probably really like the way things are now...

    tldr version...fuck you Yorda...

  10. Piper in the Woods
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Posts
    47
    R/P
    0.29787234042553
    Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    I was in Tri when we took Dek originally...then again when Tri was at its peak, and now in the new version...and I must say, IMHO Tri is better now than it has ever been...the quality of players and FC's has never ever been better...not only is the view of gang warefare back to where it should be, our attitudes towards fleet and cap fights is awesome...and frankly we now have some patience...although 10 minutes after an awesome fight, people are still bored...but they are able to focus on the task at hand...

    So, smack all you want Yorda...but speaking from a side that has seen all the incarnations of Tri...it is better than ever...we even have WarGod back...the only thing we are missing is Viper, who would probably really like the way things are now...

    tldr version...fuck you Yorda...

    I'd never go back to TRI, TRI > PL was like preschool to university in 1 day, dealing with idiots isn't my best trait and in PL I don't have to do that (except viper, he's an idiot)

  11. What Good Is a Glass Dagger?
    Joined
    2008 Apr
    Posts
    427
    R/P
    0.032786885245902
    Power
    7
    Your only notable trait is eating everything in sight.

  12. Piper in the Woods
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Posts
    47
    R/P
    0.29787234042553
    Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Your only notable trait is eating everything in sight.
    Everytime someone calls me fat I comfort eat, it's a vicious circle

  13. The Alien Mind
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Posts
    61
    R/P
    0.22950819672131
    Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal View Post
    Everytime someone calls me fat I comfort eat, it's a vicious circle
    Pacman was a vicious circle

  14. Crashlander
    Joined
    2007 Aug
    Posts
    257
    R/P
    0.058365758754864
    Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal View Post
    I'd never go back to TRI, TRI > PL was like preschool to university in 1 day, dealing with idiots isn't my best trait and in PL I don't have to do that (except viper, he's an idiot)
    Good thing no one wants you back...so everyone is happy...

    And you have Dungar and Viper...hardly a university!

  15. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Posts
    1,849
    R/P
    1.7285018929151
    Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    Good thing no one wants you back...so everyone is happy...

    And you have Dungar and Viper...hardly a university!
    Makes you wonder what the preschool was like, doesn't it .

  16. The Alien Mind
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Posts
    61
    R/P
    0.22950819672131
    Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoo View Post
    Makes you wonder what the preschool was like, doesn't it .
    It's pretty funny when corps like illuminati and spartan industries were actually the ones contributing towards the maturity of an alliance (still using the pre-school > university analogy here)

  17. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Yorda's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    3,763
    R/P
    0.15227212330587
    Power
    13
    I remember stealing r64 moons from tri with a handful of bses, they where terrible in every sence of the word and still are.

    They managed to beat the lowlives of eve, unfortunately the best of a bunch of lowlives is still a lowlife.

  18. Crashlander
    Joined
    2007 Aug
    Posts
    257
    R/P
    0.058365758754864
    Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorda View Post
    I remember stealing r64 moons from tri with a handful of bses, they where terrible in every sence of the word and still are.

    They managed to beat the lowlives of eve, unfortunately the best of a bunch of lowlives is still a lowlife.
    We had some minor issues at that point of the internal kind...you can think it was your epic ops if you want...but most people in Tri were only vaguely aware of what goons were doing...we were too busy ripping our alliance apart to really care what happened to moons we would never be able to defend...kinda like what RA did when BOB took all of their moons in the north...but I guess RA were terrible as well, for not protecting their moons when in the middle of a melt down...am I right?!

  19. Monalisa Overdrive Cippalippus's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Posts
    1,324
    R/P
    0.011329305135952
    Power
    8
    Stop arguing with yorda and start an alliance forum, so kugutsumen can pull some porn out of it

  20. Crashlander
    Joined
    2007 Aug
    Posts
    257
    R/P
    0.058365758754864
    Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cippalippus View Post
    Stop arguing with yorda and start an alliance forum, so kugutsumen can pull some porn out of it
    If Tri had one...it would go something like this...

    [Alliance Name] sucks and are noobs and only fight us when they have a blob!

    OMG we were blobbed and only lost because we were blobbed!!

    We are so much better than [Alliance Name]

    We failed, it was because of the blob! Stop failing and dieing stupidly...seriously next person who dies like that is going to be kicked from the alliance!!

    [Enter Person Name or Corp] suck, and should be killed.

    No one knows how to fit a ship other than me, look at my epic fits...you all suck and your fits suck etc.

    Off topic thread, posting lame video and or picture that has been circling the internet for 6 months.

  21. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Yorda's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    3,763
    R/P
    0.15227212330587
    Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    If Tri had one...it would go something like this...

    [Alliance Name] sucks and are noobs and only fight us when they have a blob!

    OMG we were blobbed and only lost because we were blobbed!!

    We are so much better than [Alliance Name]

    We failed, it was because of the blob! Stop failing and dieing stupidly...seriously next person who dies like that is going to be kicked from the alliance!!

    [Enter Person Name or Corp] suck, and should be killed.

    No one knows how to fit a ship other than me, look at my epic fits...you all suck and your fits suck etc.

    Off topic thread, posting lame video and or picture that has been circling the internet for 6 months.
    Are you saying that Tri is full of egomaniacs? I, for one, am shocked.

  22. Super Moderator John Smith's Avatar
    Joined
    2007 Aug
    Posts
    2,912
    R/P
    0.48557692307692
    Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    If Tri had one...it would go something like this...

    [Alliance Name] sucks and are noobs and only fight us when they have a blob!

    OMG we were blobbed and only lost because we were blobbed!!

    We are so much better than [Alliance Name]

    We failed, it was because of the blob! Stop failing and dieing stupidly...seriously next person who dies like that is going to be kicked from the alliance!!

    [Enter Person Name or Corp] suck, and should be killed.

    No one knows how to fit a ship other than me, look at my epic fits...you all suck and your fits suck etc.

    Off topic thread, posting lame video and or picture that has been circling the internet for 6 months.
    Truely the mark of a great alliance.

  23. Electric Ant BoB Saget's Avatar
    Joined
    2007 Jan
    Posts
    28
    R/P
    0.53571428571429
    Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    If Tri had one...it would go something like this...

    [Alliance Name] sucks and are noobs and only fight us when they have a blob!

    OMG we were blobbed and only lost because we were blobbed!!

    We are so much better than [Alliance Name]

    We failed, it was because of the blob! Stop failing and dieing stupidly...seriously next person who dies like that is going to be kicked from the alliance!!

    [Enter Person Name or Corp] suck, and should be killed.

    No one knows how to fit a ship other than me, look at my epic fits...you all suck and your fits suck etc.

    Off topic thread, posting lame video and or picture that has been circling the internet for 6 months.
    This is like copy paste from alliance chat which lately its whatever local chat they are in.

  24. Crashlander
    Joined
    2007 Aug
    Posts
    257
    R/P
    0.058365758754864
    Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
    Truely the mark of a great alliance.
    I think its more the mark of a group of players having fun...we have fun at each others expense and at the expense of those we fight...and OMG we insult each other!?!? And we insult other people...how awful we are!!

    Its a fucking game, its meant to be fun...and we have alot and alot of laughs...and I think that is exactly what a great alliance is...because if you aren't having fun, then this isnt the game for you bud.

  25. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Posts
    1,849
    R/P
    1.7285018929151
    Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    Its a fucking game, its meant to be fun...and we have alot and alot of laughs...and I think that is exactly what a great alliance is...because if you aren't having fun, then this isnt the game for you bud.
    This is true. And part of the fun (best part usually) is trolling the fuck out of your own corp/alliance members.

  26. Super Moderator John Smith's Avatar
    Joined
    2007 Aug
    Posts
    2,912
    R/P
    0.48557692307692
    Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    I think its more the mark of a group of players having fun...we have fun at each others expense and at the expense of those we fight...and OMG we insult each other!?!? And we insult other people...how awful we are!!

    Its a fucking game, its meant to be fun...and we have alot and alot of laughs...and I think that is exactly what a great alliance is...because if you aren't having fun, then this isnt the game for you bud.
    You can have fun and also insult people without acting like a 5 year old and whining about blobs. You should try it sometime.

  27. Crashlander
    Joined
    2007 Aug
    Posts
    257
    R/P
    0.058365758754864
    Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
    You can have fun and also insult people without acting like a 5 year old and whining about blobs. You should try it sometime.
    Im with Shadoo on this one...and getting reactions like yours makes it all worthwhile...

  28. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Yorda's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    3,763
    R/P
    0.15227212330587
    Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    Im with Shadoo on this one...and getting reactions like yours makes it all worthwhile...
    No, getting reactions like yours makes it worthwhile.

  29. Crashlander
    Joined
    2007 Aug
    Posts
    257
    R/P
    0.058365758754864
    Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorda View Post
    No, getting reactions like yours makes it worthwhile.
    Makes what worthwhile exactly? Your little smack on how shitty Tri is and how awesome goons were in destroying Tri...lol

    I assumed you actually believed it, rather than just trolling me...good to know that you arent as deluded as you were making yourself out to be...

  30. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Yorda's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    3,763
    R/P
    0.15227212330587
    Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    Makes what worthwhile exactly? Your little smack on how shitty Tri is and how awesome goons were in destroying Tri...lol

    I assumed you actually believed it, rather than just trolling me...good to know that you arent as deluded as you were making yourself out to be...
    I do believe it. Tri is, was, and always will be terrible.

  31. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    Joined
    2007 May
    Posts
    160
    R/P
    0.09375
    Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorda View Post
    I do believe it. Tri is, was, and always will be terrible.

    Must quote this . I love trolling alliance mates and general fun stuff but yeah, tri sucks.

    Edit: And i used to be in it
    [B][U]Propolis[/U][/B] - D00M - Northern Coalition.

  32. Super Moderator John Smith's Avatar
    Joined
    2007 Aug
    Posts
    2,912
    R/P
    0.48557692307692
    Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    Im with Shadoo on this one...and getting reactions like yours makes it all worthwhile...
    Lawl, yes obviously my reaction is great as i would never insult any member of an alliance i am currently part of.

  33. Monalisa Overdrive Cippalippus's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Posts
    1,324
    R/P
    0.011329305135952
    Power
    8
    tri is involved in a campaign to suck bob's cock as hard as possible. Will they succeed? Meanwhile, the armies march bolstered by the victory against such a PVP behemoth which was Hydra...

  34. Crashlander
    Joined
    2007 Aug
    Posts
    257
    R/P
    0.058365758754864
    Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cippalippus View Post
    tri is involved in a campaign to suck bob's cock as hard as possible. Will they succeed? Meanwhile, the armies march bolstered by the victory against such a PVP behemoth which was Hydra...
    Its funny, people slam on Hydra and would rate them far below the rest of the NC, but they faught for their space...we had many battles with them, especially early on. When it was just BE and the odd Tri guy we had several good fights everyday....

    When Pure is attacked, they run away and dont defend at all...

    So which is the better pvp entity?!? Pure who runs or Hydra who fights?? Iron who hides in one station system for 3 weeks? Or Hydra who fights?? Seriously...all this talk of poor Hydra...at least the fucking fought, which to me makes them better than most of the NC...

    NC fleets wait for Titan support or 3X the numbers to fight...yet they are good at pvp?! Hydra would at least battle without waiting for "perfect" conditions...

    I dare say Hydra put up more of a fight than the mighty Smashkill did vs Goons...didnt Smashkill essentially disappear after a few days of Goon invasion?

    So meh...think what you will about Hydra, I can respect them for at least standing up to Tri...

  35. Super Moderator John Smith's Avatar
    Joined
    2007 Aug
    Posts
    2,912
    R/P
    0.48557692307692
    Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    Its funny, people slam on Hydra and would rate them far below the rest of the NC, but they faught for their space...we had many battles with them, especially early on. When it was just BE and the odd Tri guy we had several good fights everyday....

    When Pure is attacked, they run away and dont defend at all...

    So which is the better pvp entity?!? Pure who runs or Hydra who fights?? Iron who hides in one station system for 3 weeks? Or Hydra who fights?? Seriously...all this talk of poor Hydra...at least the fucking fought, which to me makes them better than most of the NC...

    NC fleets wait for Titan support or 3X the numbers to fight...yet they are good at pvp?! Hydra would at least battle without waiting for "perfect" conditions...

    I dare say Hydra put up more of a fight than the mighty Smashkill did vs Goons...didnt Smashkill essentially disappear after a few days of Goon invasion?

    So meh...think what you will about Hydra, I can respect them for at least standing up to Tri...
    Hey guys, lets compare those two pvp giants PURE and Hydra.

  36. The Alien Mind
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Posts
    61
    R/P
    0.22950819672131
    Power
    6
    Wesley....

    They might fight but even so they're terrible fucking pvpers, just like 90% of the rest of the NC... of course you have fun fights with them when you win every single fight.

    I can understand going after hydra as a relatively easy target to gnash your newly-resurrected alliances' teeth on and make sure all your member corps are on the same page, but you have to admit they're hardly a challenge.

  37. Monalisa Overdrive Cippalippus's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Posts
    1,324
    R/P
    0.011329305135952
    Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    Its funny, people slam on Hydra and would rate them far below the rest of the NC, but they faught for their space...we had many battles with them, especially early on. When it was just BE and the odd Tri guy we had several good fights everyday....

    When Pure is attacked, they run away and dont defend at all...

    So which is the better pvp entity?!? Pure who runs or Hydra who fights?? Iron who hides in one station system for 3 weeks? Or Hydra who fights?? Seriously...all this talk of poor Hydra...at least the fucking fought, which to me makes them better than most of the NC...

    NC fleets wait for Titan support or 3X the numbers to fight...yet they are good at pvp?! Hydra would at least battle without waiting for "perfect" conditions...

    I dare say Hydra put up more of a fight than the mighty Smashkill did vs Goons...didnt Smashkill essentially disappear after a few days of Goon invasion?

    So meh...think what you will about Hydra, I can respect them for at least standing up to Tri...
    Trolls shouldn't be trolled

    Seriously though, you can't complain about NC "blobs" and ignore 300-400 strong BoB fleets. It just doesn't feel right.

    Also, man, you know Hydra was bad. It was so bad that they even had a KIA fake morale campaign, they were THAT bad. Of course winning is fun, but that was hardly challenging

  38. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Yorda's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    3,763
    R/P
    0.15227212330587
    Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    Its funny, people slam on Hydra and would rate them far below the rest of the NC, but they faught for their space...we had many battles with them, especially early on. When it was just BE and the odd Tri guy we had several good fights everyday....

    When Pure is attacked, they run away and dont defend at all...

    So which is the better pvp entity?!? Pure who runs or Hydra who fights?? Iron who hides in one station system for 3 weeks? Or Hydra who fights?? Seriously...all this talk of poor Hydra...at least the fucking fought, which to me makes them better than most of the NC...

    NC fleets wait for Titan support or 3X the numbers to fight...yet they are good at pvp?! Hydra would at least battle without waiting for "perfect" conditions...

    I dare say Hydra put up more of a fight than the mighty Smashkill did vs Goons...didnt Smashkill essentially disappear after a few days of Goon invasion?

    So meh...think what you will about Hydra, I can respect them for at least standing up to Tri...
    Fighting and losing is worse than not fighting.

  39. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
    Joined
    2007 Apr
    Location
    PL - Gobbins
    Posts
    127
    R/P
    0.74015748031496
    Power
    8
    Remember two years ago when goons were out pushing people's shit in and everybody was saying "goons this goons that" but the goons were having a good time and high activity. Seems the tables have turned now :V

  40. Monalisa Overdrive Cippalippus's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Jun
    Posts
    1,324
    R/P
    0.011329305135952
    Power
    8
    I expect to lose all our space really really soon (as soon as BoB comes down on us, pretty much). Yorda shut up you piece of shit, fighting and losing is still better than not fighting.

  41. The Alien Mind
    Joined
    2007 Mar
    Posts
    66
    R/P
    0.22727272727273
    Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorda View Post
    Fighting and losing is worse than not fighting.
    Worse in what way?

    Losing is a lot more fun than hiding.

  42. Whoremonger MY KICKBOXING GIRLFRIEND's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Sep
    Posts
    396
    R/P
    0.27272727272727
    Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorda View Post
    Fighting and losing is worse than not fighting.
    Ah, a subscriber to the MC school of thought.

  43. Former Former Community Manager and Former Chief Senior Analyst Vinata's Avatar
    Joined
    2007 Feb
    Posts
    5,464
    R/P
    0.16800878477306
    Blog Entries
    5
    Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Cippalippus View Post
    Yorda shut up you piece of shit, fighting and losing is still better than not fighting.

  44. Crashlander
    Joined
    2007 Aug
    Posts
    257
    R/P
    0.058365758754864
    Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorda View Post
    Fighting and losing is worse than not fighting.
    We clearly have different views on the game...yours is about purely the results...mine is about playing...now it makes sense about how you feel about Tri, as we are all about having fun...you are all about...well, not really sure why you play...but whatever, I think the above post says all anyone ever needs to know about your views...

  45. The Theory and Practice of Time Travel Glomp's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Sep
    Posts
    947
    R/P
    0.014783526927138
    Power
    7
    WTF? I subsribe to the Ork way of thinking:

    Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •