CEX.io

Nice summary , Status 6 th Nov 07

1. The Empire never ended Ceylon's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    As of Downtime today the situation in the south is, BOB has pulled all its pets back to its core to decrease logistics and to help in mutual defence, this has led to RSF and TCF and allies taking without a real fight Esoteria, Paragon Soul and Feythbolis, stations are changing hands almost every day.

BOB and freinds are in control of FAT station but RA and Allies stubbornly keep their POS's in system alive, not allowing BOB to go on the offensive elsewhere while trying to ensure FAT security.

F4R the BOB offensive against the rest of IAC systems has ground to a halt. A lot of vicious fights has taken place but IAC and allies now sem to have the upper hand with BOB and ISS no longer making any real effort to defend their POS's in system.

EVOKE/Outbreak appear to be moving into the BOB core, while not aligned with the Anti BOB forces and killing as many as they find, their focus of attacks seem to be against BOB and their tenants.

MC seem to be keeping to their statement of not getting involved at the moment unless attacked.

Razor appear to be preparing to assualt FIX, FIX has been perhaps the most stubborn of BOB tenants in this conflict defending their home systems with vigour. If BOB are pushed out of F4R and assualted seriously in FAT by IAC and RA then they will be hard pushed to help FIX against Razor.

Inside the BOB core a number of Russian corps/alliances have set up at NPC stations, with an alomst constant logistics stream into NPC stations in Delve 2-3 gate jumps from NOL. also in the area are varios anti BOB guerilla outfits including Pandemic Legion and Goon Black Ops. (allthough most Goon black ops are in Fountain). Trips through NOL show anti BOB forces generally out number BOB and allies in the system during US peak times.

To sum up:
    generally BOB is entrenched in a hard fight in IAC space and has made the strategic decision to pull its tenants back to a core of systems. the Anti BOB forces seem content at the moment to allow BOB to play in the FAT/F4R meatgrinder and not to seriously assualt any other areas, consolidation of the vacated areas by BOB tenants seems to be their priority

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingamebo...hreadID=630548

R/P
    Power
    A mixed PL/Razor gang totally pooned a 20 man BoB HAC/Inty gang a few days ago. 20 kills v.s. 1 loss. This happened apparently right in BoB's backyard. Seems they're starting to lose it

R/P
    Power
    Moar domination by BoB ITT

Have to put that one in the 10% column.

4. Former Former Community Manager and Former Chief Senior Analyst Vinata's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MadCat View Post
    A mixed PL/Razor gang totally pooned a 20 man BoB HAC/Inty gang a few days ago. 20 kills v.s. 1 loss. This happened apparently right in BoB's backyard. Seems they're starting to lose it
    Was that the one that met up with the GS Useless Ship Op?

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinata View Post
    Dunno, I wasn't there I heard about it the day after, but it might've been the one. Seemed to have been a rather even-numbered fight too so PL guys were quite happy with the outcome.

6. Adjustment Team
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinata View Post
    The usesless Ship Fleet Battle was in Y2- in Fountain. A fleet of T1 crap cruisers (six Moa's with some shooting lasers, 3 Bellicoses, a Bantam and other stuff) jumped into a GBC large bubblecamp with snipers at optimal together with a RAZOR gank squad. The Goons hoped for a quick death so save them a 50-jump trip back but were thwarted by the AXE/RISE incompetence who lost half their fleet while killing about 5 Goon ships.

7. The Empire never ended Ceylon's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by VCBee123 View Post
    The usesless Ship Fleet Battle was in Y2- in Fountain. A fleet of T1 crap cruisers (six Moa's with some shooting lasers, 3 Bellicoses, a Bantam and other stuff) jumped into a GBC large bubblecamp with snipers at optimal together with a RAZOR gank squad. The Goons hoped for a quick death so save them a 50-jump trip back but were thwarted by the AXE/RISE incompetence who lost half their fleet while killing about 5 Goon ships.

fun story

8. Former Former Community Manager and Former Chief Senior Analyst Vinata's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    It was not that good/bad. If I recall correctly AXE/RISE got slaughtered because they called useless goon ships primary and ignored the RAZOR and PL guys in order to go for a lot of killmails.

9. Crashlander
    R/P
    Power
    Didn't MC caps help a BOB pos op just a few days ago?? With more than 40 MC caps involved?? Could be wrong here....but if thats not staying a little involved Im not sure what is...

10. Prominent Author
    R/P
    Power
    That was probaly me you saw complaining about bobs cap blob of 70 and that without 40 mc caps. Afaik they havent done any pos ops since their "end of contract" post.

11. "We need more people like Torshin to fight the coalition"
    R/P
    Power
    what bob said

12. Crashlander
    R/P
    Power
    rgr thanks for the clarification sans de flames!

13. The Empire never ended Ceylon's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    http://www.killboard.net/details/210391/

What makes this kill special you ask ? Scroll down to the list of lost items in cargo .... capital stuff blueprints ... yummy ;-)

Have fun

14. Firelord
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceylon View Post

What makes this kill special you ask ? Scroll down to the list of lost items in cargo .... capital stuff blueprints ... yummy ;-)

Have fun
    In a word, Ouch.

FL

15. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceylon View Post

Have fun
    There's no way in heck they shipped 6 BPOs on a freighter. Those had to have been BPCs.

16. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
    R/P
    Power
    someone post the actual KM for those of us behind firewalls....

17. "We need more people like Torshin to fight the coalition"
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by tilusio View Post
    someone post the actual KM for those of us behind firewalls....
    you have to log into bobs killboards to view the raw killmail
    i like black box more then i like madcat
    [twitter]fuzzbang[/twitter]

R/P
    Power
    Arent capital component bpcs still pretty expensive, at least expensive enough that losing at least 6 (who knows what was in the wreck) would make even the most wealthy cringe?

And thats an honest question, tbh I know very little about that stuff.

19. "We need more people like Torshin to fight the coalition"
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Fig View Post
    Arent capital component bpcs still pretty expensive, at least expensive enough that losing at least 6 (who knows what was in the wreck) would make even the most wealthy cringe?

And thats an honest question, tbh I know very little about that stuff.
    well technically the only cost to a BPC is the time required to reproduce them

20. "We need more people like Torshin to fight the coalition"
    R/P
    Power
    sources say BPC not BPO

R/P
    Power
    gaah. they are STILL moving BPs in frieghters? They nay have finally gone to BPCs after the losses they have taken moving bpos around One may remember when I posted up a screenshot of load of researched BPOs that were lifter from an RKK indie that IAC caught in catch.

see here http://www.kugutsumen.com/attachment...0&d=1190132024

Granted I only have someone elses word those were BPOs but frankly unless you handle things yourself you cant be sure of anything..

And then there was the links to when the Russians caught those BOB freighters and they had BPs in them too

see here http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?t=1717 (I still love the comment about crap intel when what I did was post up the killmails..) One of those had BPs in there too.

Personally I just feel that they simply cannot get it through their thick skulls that they are not invincible anymore, so they are happilly doing stupid things becasue it never occurs to them anything will happen.

Anyway those BPs in this one were probably BPCs, simply becasue of the amount of one type of BP in there. Unless they were pulling theor stock of BPOs out of Delve.
    "Confound these wretched rodents! For every one I fling away, a dozen more vex me!" - Doctor Doom

22. "We need more people like Torshin to fight the coalition"
    R/P
    Power
    i thought the frieghters that the russians caught were EXE not BOB?

R/P
    Power
    1 was EXE and 2 were BOB as far as I remember. I cant tell directly as the links seem to be down. The fleet that was caught was a mix of 3 EXE and 9 BOB freighters afaik.
    "Confound these wretched rodents! For every one I fling away, a dozen more vex me!" - Doctor Doom