CEX.io
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

BoB learning style and humbleness ? (aka The Vacuum Video)

1. Piper in the Woods
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Firelord View Post
    The Goons don't seem to have the huge we own everything land grab attitude that bob does. They seem happy for smaller alliances to have a slice of the new space with no other stings than they match standings to them and fight bob. If bob are hopeing that GSF will overextend themselves controlling all this space, they may find there mistaken.
    I hope so. 'cause I got report that big players (Goons and AAA namely) take what they want and don't give a f..k about the small guys.

2. Promiscuous
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by wIng View Post
    I hope so. 'cause I got report that big players (Goons and AAA namely) take what they want and don't give a f..k about the small guys.
    Yeah, that's why folks like VENOM alliance have stations down south along with UCF and a plethora of other corps/alliances.

Goons take a station, live in it for a bit, then hand it off to someone else and move further down the line to pew-pew faggots. It's always worked that way.

3. Best, Smartest Person Alex Clomsaver's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    I believe that the current strategy is that if an alliance wants a station they have to put up the towers and help take it. That works fine sometimes (Omist) but I can't help but feel a little bad for Brotherhood of Steel in Querious. (and some schadenfraude at KOS in RIT)
    Vladic Ka: "gtfo Alex you have ruined the site."-Truer words never spoken.

4. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Clomsaver View Post
    I believe that the current strategy is that if an alliance wants a station they have to put up the towers and help take it. That works fine sometimes (Omist) but I can't help but feel a little bad for Brotherhood of Steel in Querious. (and some schadenfraude at KOS in RIT)
    You can't knock RA for wanting RIT. They need a solid souther base of operations and RIT is the best there is for that.

Who's getting DRs territory though?

5. Best, Smartest Person Alex Clomsaver's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by tilusio View Post
    You can't knock RA for wanting RIT. They need a solid souther base of operations and RIT is the best there is for that.

Who's getting DRs territory though?
    RA is getting DR's territory and TCF is getting RIT.

6. I have galactorrhea :( Ouroboros's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    This is awesome. Nice retort, I must say.
    Telephone call? Telephone call? That's communication with the outside world. Doctor's discretion. Nuh-uh. Look, hey - all of these nuts could just make phone calls, they could spread insanity, oozing through telephone cables, oozing into the ears of all these poor sane people, infecting them. Wackos everywhere, plague of madness.

7. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by peon View Post
    Last October entire North was either ratting or mining Crokite/Bistot.
    They mined it with hate in their hearts. Its not like they make any difference in the south as it is; just more easy, craply FCd targets

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by HellNo View Post
    They mined it with hate in their hearts. Its not like they make any difference in the south as it is; just more easy, craply FCd targets
    Yup. One of their Fcs Went on Eve-o to celebrate killing 18 Goon ships including Pods, touting it as a major success. Which it was compared with how they had been doing.

Oh hang on that was your FC. Sorry, my bad..

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
    I agree. Subtle, understated. Pretty much sheer class.
    "Confound these wretched rodents! For every one I fling away, a dozen more vex me!" - Doctor Doom

9. Pre-Person
    R/P
    Power
    Agreed. Very classy, simple, and I like the SHODAN-style voice.

10. Gay Bar
    R/P
    Power
    we are the fire that you sparked
    we are the plague that you engineered
    we are the monster you created

this is as personal as it will ever get

there are no goons

I think what makes this whole situation hilarious is the fact that this war wouldn't be even here, dbp and all other bob faggots would still be shitting all over caod, bob would still have that 'untouchable' image, if it wasn't for bob themselves

11. "We need more people like Torshin to fight the coalition"
    R/P
    Power
    RA is getting DR's territory and TCF is getting RIT.
    wrong look at the sov map for who holds the triangle

12. Best, Smartest Person Alex Clomsaver's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Torshin View Post
    wrong look at the sov map for who holds the triangle
    Rarr, I coulda sworn it was going to TCF, fine then RA gets RIT.

13. What Good Is a Glass Dagger?
    R/P
    Power
    Makes sense, it's one of the most defensible fortresses in all of EVE, nobody better to hold that than RA. Goodluck EVER dislodging them from there without some kind of 500-1 odds.

14. Galactic Pot-Healer
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by BoB Spy View Post
    Makes sense, it's one of the most defensible fortresses in all of EVE, nobody better to hold that than RA. Goodluck EVER dislodging them from there without some kind of 500-1 odds.
    This. If we compare Rise and RA on competence spectrum, Rise scores something around -90% and RA is somewhere near 90%. Considering it took like a month to get Rise out of RIT triangle we're looking at least 6 months, maybe even a year if anyone ever wants to push RA out of RIT.
    [i]Leaving the game? Send your stuffz to "Other Ideas", preferably with a very long contract[/i] - :v: [SIZE="4"]? ? ?[/SIZE]

15. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
    R/P
    Power
    ok, new one....who will get AZN and its set up for sov4?

16. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by peon View Post
    This. If we compare Rise and RA on competence spectrum, Rise scores something around -90% and RA is somewhere near 90%. Considering it took like a month to get Rise out of RIT triangle we're looking at least 6 months, maybe even a year if anyone ever wants to push RA out of RIT.
    Sov4 is overrated. It is not any harder to conquer Sov4 constellation than regular Sov3. The only real difference is invulnerable capital, but noone forces to attack that capital first...

The main purpose of Sov4 is invulnerable cap building arrays. Alliances can safely build motherships and titans without fear to lose them in 5-day assault.

17. Adjustment Team
    R/P
    Power
    The various current and former inhabitants of the south are very different as to why and how they are holding the stations and any effort to remove them will be as different in the way it is done.

Pets like RISE, TSC and the like had their home in a little corner of Feyth. You can remove them by simply making their home a miserable place full of cloaking gank squads and after a while (depending on the pvp/carebear composition) the home will empty out and the alliance will have to provide a new home for their members or face a large exodus of members. Such an exodus is often presented as shedding dead weight but even if the hard core pvp'ers remain they will find themselves unable to fuel towers or replace ships in their home and leave as well.

KOS could be seen as the RSF pet in Tenerifis and while they share some of the same characteristics as RISE in their inability to project power by themself they survived because of their allies being closer by and the inability of their enemies to field a dedicated black ops presence. And even if such a presence would have been there, KOS has much more friendly space to continue to make money in to be able to keep their station systems fueled indefinetely. The RISE offensive into KW- was a nice rallying call for the troops but without BoB there to help them the offensive died early on when Goonswarm killed several of their dreads.

TSC and ISS are currently evacuating their stuff and by next week the whole Feythabolis region will be cleared of BoB pets, leaving a string of stations in BoB hands and the rest controlled by RSF. BoB have demonstrated several times that they are willing and able to defend their station systems from an attack but were forced to keep 100% moon on the frontline systems, something they are already bringing back to a level less expensive to maintain. BoB will probably take until the end of the year to complete the Feyth/Esoteria/PS withdrawal, delaying it as long as possible to tempt RSF into an attack they can fight or some grand swing in the political arena to improve their position.

What will happen to the regions in the vacuum remains to be seen. The challenge for RSF is to actually fill the space they took and overcoming the natural inertia that keeps players from moving into conquered space from other space they hold. If they cannot do that they will have to leave the stations vulnerable to an attack or install pets of their own who might be just as useless as the last ones. Having jump bridge networks to cross the ridiculous number of jumps needed for any kind of travel in Feyth is a big advantage not available before that may be the key to getting the space used.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrom View Post
    Sov4 is overrated. It is not any harder to conquer Sov4 constellation than regular Sov3. The only real difference is invulnerable capital, but noone forces to attack that capital first...

The main purpose of Sov4 is invulnerable cap building arrays. Alliances can safely build motherships and titans without fear to lose them in 5-day assault.
    So explain how having a system with a cyno generator that cannot be attacked, and two jump bridges leading into your other station systems that cannot be attacked is "just like" anywhere else.

Constellation sovereignity forces the enemy to attack cyno-jammer systems FIRST, since your non-jammed system is Sov 4. A competent defender then runs anti-BS towers at the other systems in the constellation and uses bridges to allow them to field capitals inside them at will. And a well manned deathstar (with the jammer at it) can EASILY shred any fleet of 50 or fewer BSs, often forcing fleets of 100+ to engage it. And that's not counting the availability of fighter bombers or ninja snipers to help harass agressers.

If it were not Sov 4, the enemy could start by taking out your other JB system that you use to get ships into the area, and then avoiding your capship fleet by using their own jammers against them.

So, now you've managed to send in a fleet of 500 ships to take down a well defended const. sov. deathstar and incapacitate the jammer. Now you have to bring your capitals in and wage a "normal" siege of the system. But you can't take sov from them, so no matter what you do to their towers, they can just re-online the cyno jammer at their convenience.

If it wasn't const sov, you could knock their POSes down and throw up outnumbering towers and they'd be SOL with their bridges offline and jammers defunct even if they still existed.

But, now you've taken a system out, destroyed all towers, and have a nearly hospitable staging ground. Now rinse, lather and repeat for 1/2 of the other constellation systems.

Kicking ANYONE out of a constellation is painful enough with manually controlled POS guns and jump bridges + cyno jammers.

Kicking out an opponent like Red Alliance that can field the capital defense fleet and supercapitals? Have fun with that.

Remember, motherships can't be damped. And without capitals you're going to have quite a fun time taking one out. So they are absolutely fun to use when your enemy can't bring capitals in against you. Imagine 4-6 of them hanging around RIT ready to help defend a tower whenever needed. I'd assume at least 1 would be available at just about any given time - if not 2-3.

It's a game of logistics, and an alliance like RA or BoB defending a constellation like RIT is going to be one of the most painful things in the world.

19. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by VCBee123 View Post
    KOS could be seen as the RSF pet in Tenerifis and while they share some of the same characteristics as RISE in their inability to project power by themself they survived because of their allies being closer by and the inability of their enemies to field a dedicated black ops presence. And even if such a presence would have been there, KOS has much more friendly space to continue to make money in to be able to keep their station systems fueled indefinetely. The RISE offensive into KW- was a nice rallying call for the troops but without BoB there to help them the offensive died early on when Goonswarm killed several of their dreads.
    There is a big difference between KOS and the bobbits. Aside from not having to pay rent, the very nature of KOS space makes it almost impossible to harass with cloak ganks squads. They have 4 stations which are spread out over 25 jumps. Thanks to jump portals, the carebears can just jump to the other side of Tene and not have to deal with gank squad, unlike the RIT triangle which you were neer more then 2 jumps away. Additionally, while KoS doesnt have the military wing that RSF has, they have shown that they can protect their space.

20. Pre-Person
    R/P
    Power
    That was the gayest fucking shit I've ever seen.

21. Best, Smartest Person Alex Clomsaver's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    That was the gayest fucking shit I've ever seen.
    Apparently you didn't see this one video where these guys shit all over each other and then started fucking. Tbh I can't blame you, that stuff was disgusting.

22. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. k's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Apparently you didn't see this one video where these guys shit all over each other and then started fucking. Tbh I can't blame you, that stuff was disgusting.
    Another Band of Brothers video?

23. "We need more people like Torshin to fight the coalition"
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by kugutsumen View Post
    Another Band of Brothers video?
    that was a pretty pathetic attempt at a burn

R/P
    Power
    that was a pretty pathetic attempt at a burn
    The truth hurts though doesn't it?

25. "We need more people like Torshin to fight the coalition"
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MadCat View Post
    The truth hurts though doesn't it?
    idk ive never been in bob, only flown on ops with them and what not.

26. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
    R/P
    Power
    If BoB turns Delve into a cynojammed fortress, they still need to have a system where they can jump their own caps in and out for the lowsec-empire supply route.. I bet that system would get a visit from any RSF pretty quickly. And with RSF and their timezone advantage, taking out cynojammers is not that difficult I think.

27. "We need more people like Torshin to fight the coalition"
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunt View Post
    If BoB turns Delve into a cynojammed fortress, they still need to have a system where they can jump their own caps in and out for the lowsec-empire supply route.. I bet that system would get a visit from any RSF pretty quickly. And with RSF and their timezone advantage, taking out cynojammers is not that difficult I think.
    Delve is also NPC space so that nullifies the ability to put jammers through out the region. Also jump bridges effectively void the need for bob to jump their own caps in and out.

28. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
    R/P
    Power
    Delve is also NPC space so that nullifies the ability to put jammers through out the region. Also jump bridges effectively void the need for bob to jump their own caps in and out.

No they don't. You need at least ONE system to jump into with your cap so you can get into the jumpbridge POS chain. So somewhere there is always a system without a cynojammer online to allow caps to jump in and access the rest of the chain.

And 1 system realistically is not enough, you'd end up doing 4-5 jumps eventually just to get to the station system you need to be in and burn tons of fuel. It's gonna take time, but a full siege of Delve would probably mean gatecamps every 3 systems stopping GBC fleets from moving except in large numbers. Not to mention the fact that every ganker and their mother will descend on such a high concentration of pets in one place. Someone like BE could gorge themselves on dozens of kills a day in a place like that.

29. "We need more people like Torshin to fight the coalition"
    R/P
    Power
    No they don't. You need at least ONE system to jump into with your cap so you can get into the jumpbridge POS chain. So somewhere there is always a system without a cynojammer online to allow caps to jump in and access the rest of the chain.

And 1 system realistically is not enough, you'd end up doing 4-5 jumps eventually just to get to the station system you need to be in and burn tons of fuel. It's gonna take time, but a full siege of Delve would probably mean gatecamps every 3 systems stopping GBC fleets from moving except in large numbers. Not to mention the fact that every ganker and their mother will descend on such a high concentration of pets in one place. Someone like BE could gorge themselves on dozens of kills a day in a place like that.
    no just use jumpbridges frieghters and titans

30. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
    R/P
    Power
    no just use jumpbridges frieghters and titans
    You're not listening.

There is AT LEAST ONE system that has no cynojammer online because it has to be used by capital ships to get to the POS jumpbridge network. That is the weak link. In that system there will be a POS jumpbridge to other systems with cynojammers.

In practice, for a big alliance like BoB with so many systems, you really need more than 1 system like that otherwise your carriers have to go 5-6 jumpbridge jumps to get to the station system they want to be in.

Even titan jumpbridges cannot be opened unless there is no cynojammer.

31. "We need more people like Torshin to fight the coalition"
    R/P
    Power
    You're not listening.

There is AT LEAST ONE system that has no cynojammer online because it has to be used by capital ships to get to the POS jumpbridge network. That is the weak link. In that system there will be a POS jumpbridge to other systems with cynojammers.

In practice, for a big alliance like BoB with so many systems, you really need more than 1 system like that otherwise your carriers have to go 5-6 jumpbridge jumps to get to the station system they want to be in.

Even titan jumpbridges cannot be opened unless there is no cynojammer.
    u use jumpbridges in 0.0 titans in lowsec. its pretty simple

32. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
    R/P
    Power
    u use jumpbridges in 0.0 titans in lowsec. its pretty simple
    OH FFS.

Let's try this with a little simplified example.

I am BoB. I have 3 stationsystems. System A, System B, System C. All three have cynojammers.

There are three other systems in Delve, Sytem D, System E, System F. As part of BoB's grand strategy, I also put cynojammers in each of those systems, and I connect all of the systems A through F with jumpbridges.

Now there is Dolly Molly, esteemed BoB Titan pilot and escorting 10 freighters from lowsec empire and he wants to get them into station system B.

Question, how does he get the freighters into the system?

33. "We need more people like Torshin to fight the coalition"
    R/P
    Power
    OH FFS.

Let's try this with a little simplified example.

I am BoB. I have 3 stationsystems. System A, System B, System C. All three have cynojammers.

There are three other systems in Delve, Sytem D, System E, System F. As part of BoB's grand strategy, I also put cynojammers in each of those systems, and I connect all of the systems A through F with jumpbridges.

Now there is Dolly Molly, esteemed BoB Titan pilot and escorting 10 freighters from lowsec empire and he wants to get them into station system B.

Question, how does he get the freighters into the system?
    titan only has to be where you start the jump portal not whwere it ends

34. Former Former Community Manager and Former Chief Senior Analyst Vinata's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    But to open the other end of the portal a cyno-jammer can't be online in the destination system.

35. The Empire never ended urfunny's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by anonEmouse View Post
    So you're saying that if someone were to jump from paragon soul or stain into either one of those chokepoint systems, they wouldn't meet 4 anchored T2 large bubbles and a shitton of carriers? Just battleship camps only with a few carriers offering support?

Something tells me that is on the "less likely" end of the scale.
    Uhm, perhaps a redo? Have you been to 3-f this weekend? How about 1-Smeb? How many bubbles did you see? Why would we need bubbles to fight against blobs that are 2-1 or less? The only chance you have is to overwhelm us with huge numbers. Honestly, why cant you just admit that and move on?

Few of my points:
    3. If RA and Goons join their forces (and it seems very likely), I expect a lot of node crashes
    You mean like, since January?

Quote Originally Posted by Firelord View Post
    The Goons don't seem to have the huge we own everything land grab attitude that bob does. They seem happy for smaller alliances to have a slice of the new space with no other stings than they match standings to them and fight bob. If bob are hopeing that GSF will overextend themselves controlling all this space, they may find there mistaken.
    Clueless ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Vision View Post
    Yeah, that's why folks like VENOM alliance have stations down south along with UCF and a plethora of other corps/alliances.

Goons take a station, live in it for a bit, then hand it off to someone else and move further down the line to pew-pew faggots. It's always worked that way.
    LOL. You should consult your leaders and ask them about that before posting in on a public forum.

Quote Originally Posted by bob4tw View Post
    we are the fire that you sparked
    we are the plague that you engineered
    we are the monster you created

this is as personal as it will ever get

there are no goons

I think what makes this whole situation hilarious is the fact that this war wouldn't be even here, dbp and all other bob faggots would still be shitting all over caod, bob would still have that 'untouchable' image, if it wasn't for bob themselves
    Actually BoB is still untouchable unless you overwhelm with numbers that cant be matched. One on one there is no way anyone could defeat BoB. I mean, 0oy sat next door to GOON held systems for how long? How many times did the coalition try to take it? Imagine how it would be if only one alliance were fighting against only BoB. LOL if you think anyone would stand a chance. However the numbers game would allow even 1000 1 month old characters to defeat ANY alliance in the game if they chose to do so...wait a minute...

36. Adjustment Team
    R/P
    Power
    Actually, pound for pound I'm pretty sure RA kicks your collective ass.

And MC, though I doubt you'll ever have to fight them.

37. The Empire never ended urfunny's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by dingusxavier View Post
    Actually, pound for pound I'm pretty sure RA kicks your collective ass.

And MC, though I doubt you'll ever have to fight them.
    Unfortunately you arent in a position of power or perhaps we could ask everyone to bow out until one of us is dead. Too bad...

38. Gay Bar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by urfunny View Post
    Actually BoB is still untouchable unless you overwhelm with numbers that cant be matched. One on one there is no way anyone could defeat BoB. I mean, 0oy sat next door to GOON held systems for how long? How many times did the coalition try to take it? Imagine how it would be if only one alliance were fighting against only BoB. LOL if you think anyone would stand a chance. However the numbers game would allow even 1000 1 month old characters to defeat ANY alliance in the game if they chose to do so...wait a minute...
    Untouchable... your titan loss, the fact that you had to abandon all those regions, your inability to make any progress against RSF and have to abandon that campaign and choose a weaker enemy(why am I not surprised?)
    Please do not make excuses at least be honest about it like goons when they had to abandon those regions because they simply did not have the resources to combat your titan spam.

Your continuous self delusion is entertaining as I said before, Bob bought this unto themselves and the fact that you guys are still fighting/smacking like it was 2006 (thanks MC!) makes it even more funnier hence Bob has become a joke

39. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    Yesterday, 07:27 PM
    Remove user from ignore list
    urfunny
    This message is hidden because urfunny is on your ignore list.

Unread Yesterday, 07:50 PM
    Remove user from ignore list
    urfunny
    This message is hidden because urfunny is on your ignore list.

40. Best, Smartest Person Alex Clomsaver's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    I mean, 0oy sat next door to GOON held systems for how long? How many times did the coalition try to take it?
    We've only had one real battle for it, which we lost, yes. However, the other times were simply a diversion to get you guys to haul ass down to lower Feyth and leave IAC alone. Guess what, it worked.

41. Crashlander
    R/P
    Power
    We've only had one real battle for it, which we lost, yes. However, the other times were simply a diversion to get you guys to haul ass down to lower Feyth and leave IAC alone. Guess what, it worked.
    Boom, strategyshot?

42. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
    R/P
    Power
    titan only has to be where you start the jump portal not whwere it ends
    You can't open a jumpportal in a system with a cynojammer, so when a titan jumpbridges freighters to a system in Delve, that system cannot have a cynojammer active. And if that system has a POS jump portal to get ships into the Delve station systems, disabling that POS jump portal makes life pretty difficult for BoB.

43. Crashlander
    R/P
    Power
    You can't open a jumpportal in a system with a cynojammer, so when a titan jumpbridges freighters to a system in Delve, that system cannot have a cynojammer active. And if that system has a POS jump portal to get ships into the Delve station systems, disabling that POS jump portal makes life pretty difficult for BoB.

Question...I've never monkeyed around with them, but whats the onlining time for a cynojammer? I assume offline is instant like most POS modules.

With an eye on local, it would be easy to open a brief window into a POS-bridged system and get the freighters "into the network" via jump bridge...unless I'm missing something.

44. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by anonEmouse View Post
    Question...I've never monkeyed around with them, but whats the onlining time for a cynojammer? I assume offline is instant like most POS modules.

With an eye on local, it would be easy to open a brief window into a POS-bridged system and get the freighters "into the network" via jump bridge...unless I'm missing something.

30 minutes onlining time. During a real siege, expect a covops to be watching the cynojammer POS at all times.

There are potentially two tricks that can help.
    1. Offline jammer 3 mins before DT, start onlining again right away and use the 3 minute window to jump capitals in, after DT the jammer should be back online and your enemy had only a very short reaction time.

2. If you think/know the cyno-POS is not being watched 23/7, you can offline the jammer, start onlining it again, wait until only a few seconds remain before its online, then activate the cyno and jump caps in. A jammer will not destroy active cynos, just prevent new ones from going up, and if you wait until the last second before the jammer is back up, you have the best chance to prevent the enemy from opening a cyno of their own. Of course if you were wrong and they were watching the jammer all the time, you're fucked.

45. The Empire never ended Ceylon's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    >>>>>
    One on one there is no way anyone could defeat BoB. I mean, 0oy sat next door to GOON held systems for how long?
    >>>>>

BoB never conquered 00Y either. You got it handed on a silver tray by a burnt out director on his last day in EVE. Not even a spy - that would imply you had planned it.

When the carrier changes go live, the 00Y carrier spam does not work anymore. And then even fortress 00Y will fall .. despite only having 7 moons, all of them with deathstars.

Have fun

46. "We need more people like Torshin to fight the coalition"
    R/P
    Power
    tis NPC space in delve though at certain stations

47. Crashlander
    R/P
    Power
    tis NPC space in delve though at certain stations
    Just on a very thin strip of not even a dozen systems on the far east edge of Delve.

48. The Empire never ended urfunny's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bob4tw View Post
    Untouchable... your titan loss, the fact that you had to abandon all those regions, your inability to make any progress against RSF and have to abandon that campaign and choose a weaker enemy(why am I not surprised?)
    Please do not make excuses at least be honest about it like goons when they had to abandon those regions because they simply did not have the resources to combat your titan spam.

Your continuous self delusion is entertaining as I said before, Bob bought this unto themselves and the fact that you guys are still fighting/smacking like it was 2006 (thanks MC!) makes it even more funnier hence Bob has become a joke
    And, again, which alliance did those things?

Yep. No doubt. "Hey guys, lets divert BoBs attention by wasting tons of isk and numerous hours reinforcing POS' so they will leave IAC alone. Then when they bring their caps and have 1:2 odds against us we say 'Just kidding.' " I can see it now...

Quote Originally Posted by Ceylon View Post
    >>>>>
    One on one there is no way anyone could defeat BoB. I mean, 0oy sat next door to GOON held systems for how long?
    >>>>>

BoB never conquered 00Y either. You got it handed on a silver tray by a burnt out director on his last day in EVE. Not even a spy - that would imply you had planned it.

When the carrier changes go live, the 00Y carrier spam does not work anymore. And then even fortress 00Y will fall .. despite only having 7 moons, all of them with deathstars.

Have fun
    No, actually that was you guys. Remember?

As for carriers and spam you should maybe show up for the fights and try your best to understand how things went down and you wont look so silly for believing what someone like Sir T said. The fighters were not deployed until AFTER the RA caps jumped in. I know that doesnt fit well with what your leadership ("We would have won, but them bobbits used an exploit: fighters that cause lag and made it where we couldnt jump our caps in") tells you, but them are the facts.

49. Best, Smartest Person Alex Clomsaver's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Yep. No doubt. "Hey guys, lets divert BoBs attention by wasting tons of isk and numerous hours reinforcing POS' so they will leave IAC alone. Then when they bring their caps and have 1:2 odds against us we say 'Just kidding.' " I can see it now...
    You can also see it six months ago when we did it to LV in DG-, it worked both times. But continue celebrating your supposed victories in O0Y while we take the rest of Feyth. (and O0Y too, since it is apparently being evaced) Anyways, in the big picture shooting at POS is cheap, wearing you guys out while giving IAC space and pissing off MC is priceless.

50. Gay Bar
    R/P
    Power
    And, again, which alliance did those things?
    Are you trying to imply that no GF member were involved in ganking Shrike?
    You seem to think that if it was just Bob vs GS, Bob would be victorious... who knows they might but thanks to Bob's arrogance (stealing targets ) what we see now is just pure comedy, Bob getting slapped in the face by their own arrogance

Nice try at derailing my point(Bob = Joke) but by all means keep on using 'hey it's the whole universe against us'! excuse together with the 'we want fights and we can take on the whole universe!' excuse and hope people won't see through the lame image Bob now have