CEX.io
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

The New Southern Bloc, a new Forever War: Delve/Querious/Period Basis

1. Prominent Author dabigredboat's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Thursday 26th July, 8 bells in the morning watch, an operation to hunt Leviathan himself

As with all things truffle pig related, this has a rather short back story mixed with a long journey and the chance of blueballs.

One day a time back the GIA director and Senior posting official SIR ENDIE contacts me with a proposition.

(5:26:39 AM) Endie: Hey if I get you a nyx to kill between 9am and DT tomorrow - very high probability - will you be able to run a fleet or are you going to be asleep or at work or something?

With this to work with I spent the next few hours talking with leykab and setup a wonderful downtime op. This nyx would always rat between the hours of 08:00eve and 11:00eve EVERY NIGHT. In this case, our spy friends were going to go ratting with him in his nyx and proceed to bubble and aggress him while our big fleet sat 1 jump out ready to rumble. Endie posts one of the best op posts in history and the date is set for this morning at 0800eve.

That is the back story and now to the party. Op forms at 08:00eve with goons having no clue what is to come. 30 Truffle pests and 90 welpcanes form up on a gate and begin the long and rather quiet trek through highsec to the system of Keberz (29 jumps) awaiting further orders. Reports come in that our 130man gang is now spotted as we enter hed- and a defense fleet is formed. No worries though because we can see this and out of the 90 or so AAA online, they can only manage a fleet of 12. Once through highsec and our trip of 10 jumps through 0.0, we arrive and the logoff is ordered while I coordinate with the GIA dudes. At this point of the story only 3 people outside of the GIA know what is up, my locator agent and buddy innominate (capswarm director), myself and my dog. 2 hours later and some very hard work from our GIA guys, he logs in and the trap is set. At this point, the spies had set EVERYONE in my fleet blue to this corporation and he has no idea what is coming. But, sadly as the hictor landed on him at 0km with him aggressed, he jumps out and logs off in a rage of OMGFG I TRUSTED YOU GUYS.

With the cover blown and the welp/blueballs coming it is now 30min till downtime. I start coming up with the best ways possible to get kills. The first being a navy mega and 2 t2 cruisers that come walking through the JB (we turned the guns off, set the jb blue to all of us, and were using it to jump back and forth and hide our fleet..... THANKS -A- FOR FUELING THEM!!!). Reports do not come in till seconds before downtime that the bridge is camped so our cover is still NOT NOTICED!
    With downtime over, I ask one of our GIA to fool those who need to be fueled and in -A- alliance chat this message is sent. "Hello. I need some DPS support. Officer spawn found. Convo for details" The very first person to convo offers his MIGHTY RATTING ARCHON as dps. Since we are camping the JB and Cyno Beacon we convince this dude rather easy to just jump in and warp to the guy in fleet. He jumps in, dies seconds later. With the carrier dead, -A- alliance chat flies into a rage of OMG DIRECTOR SPY DONT LISTEN TO THAT CORP. Having blown our cover and the knowledge of our camp out, we then use another director level spy to scream "Nyx tackled, he just jumped to C3- beacon, HES DYING!" For the next 20 min our Awox backbone of 7 dudes go back and forth in -A- alliance chat PLEEDING for help. -A- finally grows a pair, sends out 2 alliance mails and orders all pilots to ignore the corp. and to wait for the BATPHONE OF MALU TO KICK THE CORP. (which doesn't happen till about 1600eve). It is now 1200eve, we have ruined this corp, gia has stole everything not nailed down and it's time to leave.

As we leave for our journey home, awoxers begin reporting of a fleet of 85 bs undocking in GE-8. Our awoxers join fleet, adding another 7 people to the mighty BS fleet coming my way. We finally catch up to them at GE-8 and jump into their home, their VFK, their NOL. Being a man, Cobra2k warps them at 0KM TO MYYYYY WELPFLEET. A plentiful rape and bubble train 100km long ensues seeing 20-30 rohks slaughtered like cattle, dying so fast I couldn't call targets. The reason we didn't die, half their alliance saw US BLUE! With the gate dead and looting done, I make the final choice to engage in mighty combat on the station (fuck flying 45 jumps home) and we do just that, station undock at 0km, fighting to the last man. All enemies die again faster then I call targets, so I just call ship types (oracles and such) and we wipe them clean in seconds. This bear in mind is with 6 triage carriers and 20 logi for them on the undock. But, why did they not tank just a few ships? Our awoxers were constantly joining squad command and kicking primaries as we called them OOOOOOPS (no docking for 20 seconds if not aggressed and no reps if calling for it).

And finally we all died. The corporation was kicked while I slept and is now a broke, non sov holding corporation with its membership mostly kicked out by directors

carrier - http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=14131308
    Navy mega - http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=14131188
    Navy geddon (awox) - http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=14132209
    Orca (same guy as above)- http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=14132189

GE-8 fight of doom - http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=14131830

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/corp/The_Dark_Tribe < corp after!

PAGE 9 SNIPER!!!!!

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempestuous View Post
    Yeah, RIP some maelstroms.

In all fairness, this was a bit overdue. Since the beginning of last month it's been a Honeybadger bukkake with -A- as the kawaii schoolgirl trapped in the locker room after hours.

R/P
    Power
    I ALMOST convoed for that officer spawn..
    But I don't need the isk so cba. to deal with officer spawns really..

Edit: I was online, but not involved in this whole thing, I feel like I lucked out on this one.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkbox Poll View Post
    These are the official HBC alliances:

https://wiki.pleaseignore.com/wiki/H...dger_Coalition
    Ratting Rights

Fountain

Pandemic Legion [-10.0]

it suddenly all makes sense

5. A game of cat and also cat Bowkers's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Xystance is easily the politest fc i've flown under. It unnerved me.

6. Super Moderator Lorren Canada's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Dear me what a fight. Sorry it took so long to get this up, but it took some thinking plus I ate dinner and watched the news etc.

Sort formed up a 180 man Rokhtrine fleet (low on logi) after running around with drakes for a while and killing some random duders (OoS?) in 1DH. -A- was reported to have an equal sized rokh/alpha fleet, a tornado fleet and a fair number of bombers already in system. To be honest I'm not sure what the objective or timer we were forming for was, or if this was a reactionary thing, but we cynoed to 5V-BJI and burned through 49-U6U into 4-07MU where we began hitting the -A- jb. With the jb at half armor Sort pinged us off and we waited while they began to come through. Their dictors were first, surrounding the pos with bubbles and the mainfleet after. We bounced again until we were closer at which point the RZR Alphafleet of maybe 100-120 (if some RZR dude could confirm this or give a number, I'm just going on what it looked like) landed between our two fleets. I thought we had them pretty well and good plastered at this point with two substantial BS fleets on them in our optimals, but with the amount of firepower -A- had they were able to begin plowing through the RZR reps and Maels started popping. For our part we had some trouble getting our dps going as they were catching a lot of our early primaries; saving even the Maelstroms in armor and structure.

At this point RZR had to bail due overwhelming losses and the full brunt of both their rokh/alpha fleet and their sniping tornadoes was brought to bear on the TEST/PL fleet. We brawled like this with a fair amount of give and take as well as enduring two bombing runs. Our numbers were getting low (Sort asked how many BS we had in relation to the enemy to which he got the response we had "60 or so" and they had "a lot") so we absorbed the rest of the RZR alphafleet and after some confusion they ended up on grid and our pace of kills picked up again. Our scimi anchor then died and our scimis ended up between us and the hostiles and started getting alphaed.

Hemorrhaging scimis Sort scrambled us out to the sun and then to the 49- gate where we landed on -A- who went ahead and jumped through. Sitting there I could see that our 20+ TEST/PL scimis were gone to a man and the only logi we had were from the RZR fleet. After a couple minutes of idling, bombers landed on either side of us and we jumped, then gate crashed to the 49- gate in 4-0 (losing two or three BS in the process) and jumped back since Sort thought they couldn't reload and come back that quickly. However we were again greeted by bombers on that side forcing us to repeat the process. My order of events here is a bit jumbled as we got bombed on both sides (twice on the 4-0 side) and I went through armor twice, half hit structure and burned out my em hardener which collectively put me in a mild panic. Little did I know shit was about to really hit the fan.

Upon jumping into 49- the second time we engaged the larger -A- fleet at zero (load Javelin and ec-3s on Makalu aw yeah baby) with their snipers skittering around at 140km. Cyno for our reinforcement fleet in 1DH went up... and Beffah's bus came through in the bubbles. Sort told her to shoot something and PL panic jumped their blap dreads through. We had been doing ok taking down targets and once the dreads came in they began absolutely shredding -A- as Makalu told his fleet to burn to 100+ kms. The fighting continued as one Moros went down and supers came in to stabilize reps for subcaps and potentially on Beffah's bus. Eventually things wound down as -A- was reduced to a few dozen BS (like us) and retreated to a pos with their snipers eventually following. Everything was mass confusion as various stupid shindiggery that I'm not particularly privvy to went down with the caps.

The next hour was spent getting everyone home, avoiding two more bombing runs and Hromodox being a numb nigger.

Overall it was an even fight with -A- doing quite well on the 4-0 side turning what I thought would be a solid victory to a good even stomping and then PL pulling out the blap dreads for the 49- side of the fight to turn things around for us in a similar manner. I think -A- came out ahead in the end but it was an absolute fucking blast and I survived yet again. Much credit to Sort for stretching things out far beyond what I thought was possible and essentially staving off total defeat long enough for us to escalate in our favor.

Also my Rokh survived I think seven bombing runs, most of which I'm sure a Maelstrom would not have lived through.

Sorry no BR doc, too much and eve-kill is being difficult. The one on the other page was ok: http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=9812

Also to any of my fellow TEST duders reading this, train tech2 425s because they are so worth it.
    Your posting has been Adjusted

7. Super Moderator ihaveahelmet's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Teens in Jeans View Post
    PL must be soooo proud of this list.
    We got ratting rights in Fountain, Delve, Querious and Period Basis, so why wouldn't we

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mexxico View Post
    Ratting Rights

Fountain

Pandemic Legion [-10.0]

it suddenly all makes sense
    ikr

Richter_Belmont: under Article 14, section 88, paragraph 420 of the B0Tl0rd Accord, it says "you're gay LOL pwned"

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorren Canada View Post
    BR doc incoming once I can get it up.
    Did that for you mate.

4-07 Fight: http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=9820
    49- Fight: http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=9821

So it would seem -A- won on both sides...

9. Super Moderator Lorren Canada's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lang View Post
    Did that for you mate.

4-07 Fight: http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=9820
    49- Fight: http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=9821

So it would seem -A- won on both sides...
    Indeed, they did quite well for themselves considering the circumstances. Although in my experience it was one of those fights you were having so much fun in you didn't care if you won or lost.

Man that RZR fleet got absolutely face-smashed.
    Your posting has been Adjusted

10. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Raketefrau's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Never not warp your carrier to a 3 month old bubble.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopin View Post
    Xystance is easily the politest fc i've flown under. It unnerved me.
    I felt bad,

I formed us up for 15 minutes to SAEV TITANE, we bridged in and the fight was already over and our fleet was camping a -a- fleet in a pos. TONS of shit is happening in the background so I don't have a reliable way to communicate with the other FCS so I just assume they all have probes out and I can have some fun.

I knew there were bombers in system but I fleet warped us anyway. it was a very bad fleet warp, and while I ordered us to warp, the slower ones (about nine of us) got bombed by a surprisingly competent *gasp* -A- bombing run in our l'il drake fleet.

So we get out of that and are about to pounce and I hear from Richter "uhh... we have supers in trouble, in 1dh, burn motherfucker'

... *facepalm* seriously.. ALRIGHT GUYS LETS GO

Richter: "Hey we haev a titan for you, make a detour"

... ok guys go here. *two jumps out*

Richter: "Titan left, just burn."

.......... ok guys, back to 1dh, full burn until I say so.

announcebot@pleaseignore.com: Fuck hromodrox

Ok apparently hromodrox just lost an archon in 1dh but our supers are safe.

I hate blueballs, but I hate blueballs MORE when I have to constantly ask people to do something so they can't even go play LOL or Transformice or something, they have to pay attention to me telling them "here's why we're doing this... oh crap here's why we didn't do that, lets go do this".

:feelsbadman:

but thanks anyway. :P we COULD have been a huge part of this battle, hehe.

Jafit: Managed to finish Xystence's terrible sig, I'm sorry in advance to everyone else on the forums.
    Cinomed Fostergut: I just had to say, Xystance has the baddest forum sig known to all of EVE, this is what happens when Insanity Wisdom and Talent meet and have a threesome.

R/P
    Power
    I picked the best op to be on Test comms for.

R/P
    Power
    Indeed, they did quite well for themselves considering the circumstances. Although in my experience it was one of those fights you were having so much fun in you didn't care if you won or lost.

we didn't lose because we had fun

lmao

14. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    I know it's been awhile since you've had goodfites penif but your angst is so unfetch

R/P
    Power
    Yeah, Old Hroft is a scary motherfucker.

He bombed the RZR fleet off of the grid twice and landed good runs consistently on us.

16. SHADOO OUTSIDE NOW progodlegend's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Richter Belmont View Post
    Yeah, Old Hroft is a scary motherfucker.

He bombed the RZR fleet off of the grid twice and landed good runs consistently on us.
    Old Hroft has always been fucking relentless. Dude made the RA fighting so much harder during the RA war we had in Delve.

17. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    PL get Fountain when TEST move to Delve.

18. I fight for the users Dysphonia's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotch View Post
    I picked the best op to be on Test comms for.
    Oh god please tell me you weren't on the one I ended up taking over on.

R/P
    Power
    lol holy shit this fc is so about 4-0

e: gf -a-, our fc literally wanted nothing to do with you.

R/P
    Power
    [04:52:20] Perseus Kallistratos > you chased all the way to catch
    [04:52:23] Perseus Kallistratos > one more jump bro
    [04:52:31] Perseus Kallistratos > catchganistan isn't all that bad come see
    [04:52:40] Perseus Kallistratos > /emote opens the door
    [04:54:07] Perseus Kallistratos > your FC said not a structure shoot-he didn't lie
    [04:54:14] Perseus Kallistratos > what he didn't tell you was nothing to shoot at all

https://kb.pleaseign...l&kll_id=508597

Newbro FC dunking nerds he's eleven kinds of smug right now too. Fuck PK.

21. "It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane"
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Richter Belmont View Post
    [04:52:20] Perseus Kallistratos > you chased all the way to catch
    [04:52:23] Perseus Kallistratos > one more jump bro
    [04:52:31] Perseus Kallistratos > catchganistan isn't all that bad come see
    [04:52:40] Perseus Kallistratos > /emote opens the door
    [04:54:07] Perseus Kallistratos > your FC said not a structure shoot-he didn't lie
    [04:54:14] Perseus Kallistratos > what he didn't tell you was nothing to shoot at all

https://kb.pleaseign...l&kll_id=508597

Newbro FC dunking nerds he's eleven kinds of smug right now too. Fuck PK.

Confirming that I am not only 11 kinds of smug, but I am also a newbro willing to risk getting on the kugutsumen dotte comme.

PS: Lokis make pretty explosions. And -A- is a bunch of shits for trying (and failing) to eliminate the rifter backbone.

22. The Theory and Practice of Teleportation
    R/P
    Power
    Makalu and PK just slaughtered a PL dread along with some crappy subcaps, bombed the reinforcements, almost killed a test titan and forced Retardo-Badgers to drop Supers to save their titan. Not that it is terribly surprising that -A- managed to dumpster the Retardo-Badgers, but it does go to show that superior FCing and elite piloting makes a big difference in a fight. Perhaps some day others outside of -A- will come to understand this ethos of combat.

23. A game of cat and also cat Bowkers's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Don't apologise Xystance m8. Nothing you could do

24. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    R/P
    Power

Confirming fight was a LOT of fun. Had to reload several times in my arty tornado!

From my POV we won a fight against TEST at a pos where they had to warp off and we held the field. Then we fought test/pl again and they had to call in blap dreads to even things up... but that didnt work and finally they had to escalate to super cap fleet to force us off.

Apart from the caps/supers it was fairly even so looking forward to more of these fights.

Also, lets not forget how manageable lag was. A while back a fight like this would have been a nightmare , last night I hardly noticed lag and tidi only kicked in a few times to about 50%. Tidi maybe only 10% of the time?

25. Monalisa Overdrive Phineas Freak's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    I thought viking empire was the RA renters with the dude who rmted 80 supercarriers.
    Same, the few times i huffed around their systems last winter/spring all i saw was one guy and his 10 alts spread over 5-6 systems 23/7, people simply dropped their alts in there to make isk.

26. traitor
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by dabigredboat View Post
    Thursday 26th July, 8 bells in the morning watch, an operation to hunt Leviathan himself

As with all things truffle pig related, this has a rather short back story mixed with a long journey and the chance of blueballs.

One day a time back the GIA director and Senior posting official SIR ENDIE contacts me with a proposition.

(5:26:39 AM) Endie: Hey if I get you a nyx to kill between 9am and DT tomorrow - very high probability - will you be able to run a fleet or are you going to be asleep or at work or something?

With this to work with I spent the next few hours talking with leykab and setup a wonderful downtime op. This nyx would always rat between the hours of 08:00eve and 11:00eve EVERY NIGHT. In this case, our spy friends were going to go ratting with him in his nyx and proceed to bubble and aggress him while our big fleet sat 1 jump out ready to rumble. Endie posts one of the best op posts in history and the date is set for this morning at 0800eve.

That is the back story and now to the party. Op forms at 08:00eve with goons having no clue what is to come. 30 Truffle pests and 90 welpcanes form up on a gate and begin the long and rather quiet trek through highsec to the system of Keberz (29 jumps) awaiting further orders. Reports come in that our 130man gang is now spotted as we enter hed- and a defense fleet is formed. No worries though because we can see this and out of the 90 or so AAA online, they can only manage a fleet of 12. Once through highsec and our trip of 10 jumps through 0.0, we arrive and the logoff is ordered while I coordinate with the GIA dudes. At this point of the story only 3 people outside of the GIA know what is up, my locator agent and buddy innominate (capswarm director), myself and my dog. 2 hours later and some very hard work from our GIA guys, he logs in and the trap is set. At this point, the spies had set EVERYONE in my fleet blue to this corporation and he has no idea what is coming. But, sadly as the hictor landed on him at 0km with him aggressed, he jumps out and logs off in a rage of OMGFG I TRUSTED YOU GUYS.

With the cover blown and the welp/blueballs coming it is now 30min till downtime. I start coming up with the best ways possible to get kills. The first being a navy mega and 2 t2 cruisers that come walking through the JB (we turned the guns off, set the jb blue to all of us, and were using it to jump back and forth and hide our fleet..... THANKS -A- FOR FUELING THEM!!!). Reports do not come in till seconds before downtime that the bridge is camped so our cover is still NOT NOTICED!
    With downtime over, I ask one of our GIA to fool those who need to be fueled and in -A- alliance chat this message is sent. "Hello. I need some DPS support. Officer spawn found. Convo for details" The very first person to convo offers his MIGHTY RATTING ARCHON as dps. Since we are camping the JB and Cyno Beacon we convince this dude rather easy to just jump in and warp to the guy in fleet. He jumps in, dies seconds later. With the carrier dead, -A- alliance chat flies into a rage of OMG DIRECTOR SPY DONT LISTEN TO THAT CORP. Having blown our cover and the knowledge of our camp out, we then use another director level spy to scream "Nyx tackled, he just jumped to C3- beacon, HES DYING!" For the next 20 min our Awox backbone of 7 dudes go back and forth in -A- alliance chat PLEEDING for help. -A- finally grows a pair, sends out 2 alliance mails and orders all pilots to ignore the corp. and to wait for the BATPHONE OF MALU TO KICK THE CORP. (which doesn't happen till about 1600eve). It is now 1200eve, we have ruined this corp, gia has stole everything not nailed down and it's time to leave.

As we leave for our journey home, awoxers begin reporting of a fleet of 85 bs undocking in GE-8. Our awoxers join fleet, adding another 7 people to the mighty BS fleet coming my way. We finally catch up to them at GE-8 and jump into their home, their VFK, their NOL. Being a man, Cobra2k warps them at 0KM TO MYYYYY WELPFLEET. A plentiful rape and bubble train 100km long ensues seeing 20-30 rohks slaughtered like cattle, dying so fast I couldn't call targets. The reason we didn't die, half their alliance saw US BLUE! With the gate dead and looting done, I make the final choice to engage in mighty combat on the station (fuck flying 45 jumps home) and we do just that, station undock at 0km, fighting to the last man. All enemies die again faster then I call targets, so I just call ship types (oracles and such) and we wipe them clean in seconds. This bear in mind is with 6 triage carriers and 20 logi for them on the undock. But, why did they not tank just a few ships? Our awoxers were constantly joining squad command and kicking primaries as we called them OOOOOOPS (no docking for 20 seconds if not aggressed and no reps if calling for it).

And finally we all died. The corporation was kicked while I slept and is now a broke, non sov holding corporation with its membership mostly kicked out by directors

carrier - http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=14131308
    Navy mega - http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=14131188
    Navy geddon (awox) - http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=14132209
    Orca (same guy as above)- http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=14132189

GE-8 fight of doom - http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=14131830

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/corp/The_Dark_Tribe < corp after!

PAGE 9 SNIPER!!!!!
    Nice report, but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FPGJrzzq_I

let hte Nyx escape - check
    did not kill any high-value ratter - check
    long way for almost nothing - check
    welped a whole fleet - check

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Le'Blob View Post
    Makalu and PK just slaughtered a PL dread along with some crappy subcaps, bombed the reinforcements, almost killed a test titan and forced Retardo-Badgers to drop Supers to save their titan. Not that it is terribly surprising that -A- managed to dumpster the Retardo-Badgers, but it does go to show that superior FCing and elite piloting makes a big difference in a fight. Perhaps some day others outside of -A- will come to understand this ethos of combat.
    I'm unsure which I like better, the fact that you tout some ludicrous self-important "better FCing" shit literally one post under a brand new [TEST] FC killing one of the aforementioned better FC's, or that you are trying to credit -A- with having such an elite grasp on pvp and fleet command mechanics (read: loki's) that the rest of the entities in Eve just don't understand their higher intellect.

Edit: or maybe because it's 5 AM i fell for a terrible troll. I am unsure. I am now going to sleep.

R/P
    Power
    pls rat up the military index in period basis. it's fucking boring

29. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    This is the most amazing comic i've seen from us.

Attachment 3172

30. The Mote in God's Eye Berdennol's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Maulth View Post
    I'm unsure which I like better, the fact that you tout some ludicrous self-important "better FCing" shit literally one post under a brand new [TEST] FC killing one of the aforementioned better FC's, or that you are trying to credit -A- with having such an elite grasp on pvp and fleet command mechanics (read: loki's) that the rest of the entities in Eve just don't understand their higher intellect.

Edit: or maybe because it's 5 AM i fell for a terrible troll. I am unsure. I am now going to sleep.
    You fell for it hard. Lately Le'Blob has really been going over the top, so it should have been obvious.

What's left for us now is to wonder if it's really someone from -A-, pretending to be a bad CFC troll, by pretending to be from -A-. Level in a level, poker style.

31. Offensive Language in Chat Channels sladislov's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Confirming the Second reinforcementfleet had a worse fleetcomp than kitchensink.
    Also confirming that the FC (me) Had never FC'd battleships before.
    That was fun.
    http://i.imgur.com/l19Ga.jpg

32. Go fuck yourself Frodo! kiresays's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Honestly, I've been happy with our little forever war so far. We've gotten fights pretty much every day. We've been winning mostly, and got beat up pretty bad yesterday. Except goddamnit I want more US tz fights. Sitting at work watching half this shit go down on jabber sucks donkey balls.

R/P
    Power
    Well holy shit -A- Well done. After 5 freaking years you finally put a station in 4-07MU mad props, you really should have dropped one there long ago. Now move everyone there so we can have ourselves a real border war.

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/outpost/4-07MU

Also Edit. Nice name too tbh.
    R.I.P Vile Rat

34. Go fuck yourself Frodo! kiresays's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    Well holy shit -A- Well done. After 5 freaking years you finally put a station in 4-07MU mad props, you really should have dropped one there long ago. Now move everyone there so we can have ourselves a real border war.

What. How could you NOT do 4-07M8? Must be changed. We have to take this system to change it.

35. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Ymir's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

4-0 Was IAC turf.

36. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex Tyrrax Thorrk's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I don't remember it that way, I think that was always an -A- system actually
    [URL]http://eve.klaki.net/heist/[/URL]

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    4-0 Was IAC turf.
    A billion years ago maybe.

38. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Ymir's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrrax Thorrk View Post
    I don't remember it that way, I think that was always an -A- system actually
    After the 10/10 static was removed we had no interest in the system save for a mid-point POS en route to Sagain.

39. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex Tyrrax Thorrk's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Yeah but we had no interest in it either. vOv
    I only remember there ever being IAC sov there anyways

Edit; Dotlan owns
    http://evemaps.dotlan.net/system/4-07MU

I guess we did have sov there a few times, for a total of 12 days lol
    [URL]http://eve.klaki.net/heist/[/URL]

R/P
    Power

Stations are pretty expensive w/out tech, m8.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallinae View Post
    Stations are pretty expensive w/out tech, m8.
    Actually not really when they introduced the ability to build pos's there was a 2 week window where you could build a station for 6 bil it was hilarious. Tech or no Tech I have 2 gallente eggs in Empire wts!
    R.I.P Vile Rat

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Dysphonia View Post
    Oh god please tell me you weren't on the one I ended up taking over on.
    I was there. It was amazing.

R/P
    Power
    I think that the fleet Dysphonia took over was the epitome of TEST-ness.

Sladislov, don't feel bad. I still find your voice soothing.

R/P
    Power
    Dysphonia, it was like a slowmotion planecrash. Thanks for saving us.

R/P
    Power
    Actually not really when they introduced the ability to build pos's there was a 2 week window where you could build a station for 6 bil it was hilarious. Tech or no Tech I have 2 gallente eggs in Empire wts!
    weren't you around when they should have built a station?

R/P
    Power

Gallente office outpost is 22,170,850,074.60 as of prices 5 days ago, that's egg, filler and counting it as a BPC with ME 5 on the print ME 0 the the station parts (doesn't effect the parts to go higher ME).

Yea I know my outpost fetish let's me know this sort of useless shit pretty much at will.

Wall of text coming on Tuesday or Wednesday with this one included in it.
    Outpost Update guy, DTHI lifer, (retired) alliance leadership guy <--- read also whipping boy, and Bitter VET asshole who can't give up EVE.
    Twitter - Banlish , more media shit coming as I get the cash together for outpost update type things.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Banlish View Post
    Gallente office outpost is 22,170,850,074.60 as of prices 5 days ago, that's egg, filler and counting it as a BPC with ME 5 on the print ME 0 the the station parts (doesn't effect the parts to go higher ME).

Yea I know my outpost fetish let's me know this sort of useless shit pretty much at will.

Wall of text coming on Tuesday or Wednesday with this one included in it.
    Read my post again... There was a 2 week window where you could build a station for 6 bil it was hilarious.

YeaRon I was and during the multiple times I have taken that system or fought over it I have always wanted to drop a station there as it makes for easy access to catch, delve, querious and period basis. Its practically pvp heaven if you have a station there and now that there is one it should make for good times to come.
    R.I.P Vile Rat

48. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    PAGING DR. MEXXICO
    Attachment 3174

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilmar Keller View Post
    PAGING DR. MEXXICO
    Attachment 3174
    don't worry friend. i got you

YeaRon I was and during the multiple times I have taken that system or fought over it I have always wanted to drop a station there as it makes for easy access to catch, delve, querious and period basis. Its practically pvp heaven if you have a station there and now that there is one it should make for good times to come.
    so is this revenge for when you got your shit pushed in last time and nobody would listen to you? if you can't beat em, join em. that sort of thing?

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mexxico View Post
    don't worry friend. i got you

so is this revenge for when you got your shit pushed in last time and nobody would listen to you? if you can't beat em, join em. that sort of thing?
    your attempts at trolling are as good as your attempts to push your shitty catchphrase