2. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by El Terrible View Post
    Born-2-kill (ex occupational hazzard) seems to have left NC. after a month

Any know the reason?

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/N..../corporations
    shitty fotm elite pvp corp gets mad when they can't just ~wulfpax~ and have to actually blob up to defend strategic assets?

3. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkbox Poll View Post
    shitty fotm elite pvp corp gets mad when they can't just ~wulfpax~ and have to actually blob up to defend strategic assets?
    I think you're being a little harsh. Occupational Hazzard were quite decent when they were up north and killed fleets many times their size pretty regularly.

4. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex El Terrible's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitas View Post
    I think you're being a little harsh. Occupational Hazzard were quite decent when they were up north and killed fleets many times their size pretty regularly.
    Agreed they were pretty decent, though I remember being on their comms for a T3 roam to Deklein and the fc (Lan) primarying scimis to "improve isk efficiency" (even though goon fleet wasn't holding reps) as they'd lost so many T3s.
    Seems that Aquila after leaving has been doing a pretty awesome job of doing what OH was doing in the first place, maybe B2k to join Verge of collapse?

R/P
    Power
    Agreed they were pretty decent, though I remember being on their comms for a T3 roam to Deklein and the fc (Lan) primarying scimis to "improve isk efficiency" (even though goon fleet wasn't holding reps) as they'd lost so many T3s.
    Seems that Aquila after leaving has been doing a pretty awesome job of doing what OH was doing in the first place, maybe B2k to join Verge of collapse?
    You realize this just proves leet's point?

6. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex El Terrible's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

7. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Malcanis's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Wrong thread

8. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Raketefrau's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Wrong thread
    And that Thanatos apparently had 8 highs, 8 mids and 7 lows.

Plus the pilot had a Covetor as an implant. We've got some big heads around here, but you're still not gonna cram a whole barge in there.

Maybe Grath.

9. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    ????????????

10. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Raketefrau's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    ??????, ??????????????? ?????

11. Becalmed in Hell Aokisensei's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Er, so...was this really necessary?

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/I...onal_Authority

Taking a note from the Iraq War, IRC?

R/P
    Power
    0.0 Politics.. I guess theres none of it these days, everyone is slumbering/in hiatus. If not you are roaming across the map or in Delve ?

13. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you Nicky D's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    sup

I was bored and made a big network diagram of every standings list posted on EVESkunk

this'll clarify all those standings questions in one easy reference document

14. Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher? Endie's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    That must be wrong there is no way that AAA were deluding themselves and that they are somehow blue to half of nullsec, far more than anyone elsewhy no Sir there must be some mistake you'll have to do your sums again.

R/P
    Power
    Thats really nice work Nicky D.

16. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    To be entirely fair to AAA a lot of those alliances are defunct or dead, and most of them are quite small in terms of members.

17. I'm Only in It for the Money Grim's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    To be entirely fair to AAA a lot of those alliances are defunct or dead, and most of them are quite small in terms of members.
    Yeah, not sure if its possible to, but can a weighting factor for alliance numbers be added in there?

Also, is it just me or is TEST missing?
    If you kill enough of them they stop fighting - Gen. Curtis Lemay
    Fear the KKM

18. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you Nicky D's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Okay I rechecked the composing alliances. Out of the 60 or so alliances -A- is blue with, only 4 were defunct. A few more were corporations and not alliances and were removed.

Totalling the numbers up,

People blued with Goonswarm: 35781 (33325 CFC members + 1456 EATH members + exactly 1000 Test Friends)
    People blued with Against ALL Authorities: 32198 (13660 members + 18539 renters, trial members and smallholders)\

Of course, that's not the full extent of the Southern Coalition, but merely -A-'s blue standings within it. SOLAR, FAIL, En Garde and Nulli have blues that aren't shared by -A-, and this anarchic lack of consolidation is what seperates the series of northern coalitions with that of the South.

To clarify, here's the standings map with A's blues seperated from the rest of the SC

Of the 18538 vassals and renters of the Southern Coalition that -A- is blue with, they can be fit into 4 separate categories:

Consolidated Renters: These are the suffixed 'official renters' of the main holders of the South, these are blued with all the other major holders and their renters and is the closest the SC gets to any real sort of renter organization. Examples are AAA Citizens, Solar Citizens, R0L.Cit, etc. Total: 11205

Smallholders: These are mostly alliances in the triple-digits that -A- has given some bad truesec to rather indiscriminately and then wait to see who lives and who dies. The ones that live get to evac to Stain with -A- when PL rolls by and other prestigious rights. All of the ones totaled here have are blue to -A-, but other then that they can be neut to nearly everyone else, ranging from guys like Split Infinity who are only blue with -A- and En Garde to Skeleton Crew who joined Cascade Imminent on their "Help Brick Squad" roadtrip to Geminate and blued everything they saw along the way. Total: 4881

Renters: These are alliances with numbers typically below 250 who don't want to join one of the consolidated alliances but want to rent space anyway. Along the way they've managed to blue up with at least one other alliance, which is what separates them from the last category, -A- Direct Renters. Total: 1844

-A- Direct Renters: This is pretty much as bad a position as you can get anywhere in -A- owned space, which means it's the worst place to be in 0.0, which means it's the worst position you can be in EVE Online. These alliances are blue with only -A-, leaving the rest of the 30K+ members of the SC to see them as neutral and push their shit in both hard and regularly. Total: 608

R/P
    Power
    oh wow, that's pretty bad.
    zyzz!U.ZfD4BWZ6

r.i.p. in peace god of aesthetics

20. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Well, that is a fair amount of blues but it's still a little disingenuous to claim that AAA has a "sea of blues" any more than CFC does.

21. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you Nicky D's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Also, is it just me or is TEST missing?
    It's overlapping Test Friends, which wound up the higher-aligned label. Whoops

22. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Pielemieni's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan
    Maybe we don't get spacepolitics but we don't play the game to blue whoever is the most convenient or who will jerk me off to save my tech moons, we play to shoot and enjoy our shitty space for its PVP benefits.
    Quoting for the sake of quoting.

It simply implies that AAA has a sea of blues who are not "the most convenient". Poor fellas.

23. Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher? Endie's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Yeah when the knee-jerk "they hate goons so I love them" defence of AAA turned out to be "oh they are all tiny and mostly defunct AAA are actually true warriors who so disdain blues that they probably don't realise that they have any" I checked the first five and found each was active and that they came to almost 4 thousand between them, so that was clearly bullshit.

Almost everyone in nullsec is pretty much the same: that's the way this shitty game is played right now. However, the fact is, judging by their alliance and corp forums, that if you asked the average AAA member about their blue list they would probably honestly and genuinely believe that they are some large-scale version of Darkside with a handful of honoured and proven blues and that stepping furth of Catch or Impass sees them standing alone in a cold, dark universe filled with peril, adventure and scimitar-wielding Saracens.

R/P
    Power
    It would be awesome if someone could make a better visualisation of that chart. Maybe by assigning colours for pets, renters and non sov holding. Visualisation of size would be cool too.

25. Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher? Endie's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    The problem with trying to impose that sort of order on it is that definitions and categorisations will vary pretty radically: we in the CFC would object to the term "pet" being applied to one of the allies in our bloc (though it would be facile to pretend that we don't hold some sort of policy-leadership position on the coalition level), and indeed a relatively inexperienced GSF leadership figure got a roasting this week for trying to dictate policy to one of our allied leaders. Test would probably feel much the same way about their allies.

But others would object and we'd get into the same old, tedious discussion of just what constitutes a "pet" or an "ally", whether someone pays rent (there are people who pay rent who hide that fact from their members who in turn will swear blind that they are valued allies).

If people are smart and moderately informed they will know who there holds broadly what position in the hierarchy (or at least whether they are active or "defunct" lawl).

26. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Raketefrau's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    WTB: BI Developer, QA analyst and BA for TEST application development. Microstrategy experience preferred.

27. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Mr Coloredshirt's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Top-tier nerds, Lower-tier nerds, Renters

28. Scammer
    R/P
    Power
    Against SOME Authorities more like :V

29. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Raketefrau's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Blawrf View Post
    Against SOME Authorities more like :V
    Damn, how did someone not think of this joke in the past 6 years?

30. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Endie View Post
    Yeah when the knee-jerk "they hate goons so I love them" defence of AAA turned out to be "oh they are all tiny and mostly defunct AAA are actually true warriors who so disdain blues that they probably don't realise that they have any" I checked the first five and found each was active and that they came to almost 4 thousand between them, so that was clearly bullshit.

Almost everyone in nullsec is pretty much the same: that's the way this shitty game is played right now. However, the fact is, judging by their alliance and corp forums, that if you asked the average AAA member about their blue list they would probably honestly and genuinely believe that they are some large-scale version of Darkside with a handful of honoured and proven blues and that stepping furth of Catch or Impass sees them standing alone in a cold, dark universe filled with peril, adventure and scimitar-wielding Saracens.
    I assume you're talking about my post, so I'll just say this. Upon examining the list, I immediately noticed several alliances that I know don't function normally anymore (like they formerly had several hundred members and now have 25 or 50.) Secondly, I'm no more fond of AAA than anyone else, and all I said was that looking at the number of alliances rather than the number of players, which some people were doing, doesn't really make sense. Accusing AAA of having too many blues when you're in the CFC is just a little rich, in my opinion.

Also, I don't know where you got the idea about people thinking AAA are some kind of elite DarkSide alliance, because that is complete and utter bullshit.

R/P
    Power
    Accusing AAA of having too many blues when you're in the CFC is just a little rich, in my opinion.
    The CFC never has denied its need or desire for blues, however, AAA shitposters regularly sound off about how they don't need or want blues and how everybody else are faggots for having them. In the end its kinda of interesting to see that both coalitions have about the same number of people in them, and that the loudest ewarriors of all (aaa) are actually the more unorganized clusterfuck.

Also, I don't know where you got the idea about people thinking AAA are some kind of elite DarkSide alliance, because that is complete and utter bullshit.
    Maybe because this is the persona AAA and its member try and project?

32. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky D View Post
    sup

I was bored and made a big network diagram of every standings list posted on EVESkunk

this'll clarify all those standings questions in one easy reference document
    I never realized the CFC was so small.

Pretty of my short blue list. heh.

33. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Mr Coloredshirt's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Really what we can learn from this is Pandemic Legion is the blue that binds all other blues together.

34. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coloredshirt View Post
    Really what we can learn from this is Pandemic Legion is the blue that binds all other blues together.
    PL are literally the center of the universe.

I just threw up in my mouth a little typing that.

35. Super Moderator Lorren Canada's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Gotta learn to swallow zag
    Your posting has been Adjusted

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coloredshirt View Post
    One day we'll be stolen by a short fat guy, who has an old guy friend who will send that fat guys 4 gay nephews and a small gang of men, along with a dwarf and an elf, to a volcano where we will be tossed in to start the [s]third[/s] fourth age.

37. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. jimmychrist's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    One day we'll be stolen by a short fat guy, who has an old guy friend who will send that fat guys 4 gay nephews and a small gang of men, along with a dwarf and an elf, to a volcano where we will be tossed in to start the third age.
    Fourth.

38. The Empire never ended July's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    One day we'll be stolen by a short fat guy, who has an old guy friend who will send that fat guys 4 gay nephews and a small gang of men, along with a dwarf and an elf, to a volcano where we will be tossed in to start the [s]third[/s] fourth age.
    Grath, I'm about to give you an old fashioned nerd-smackdown, so buckle up end enjoy the ride (it's in good fun).

*takes deep breath*

[spoiler=Nerd Sperg]
    [spoiler=4 Gay Nephews]You're wrong in more than just the age. Only 1 of the 4 guys is the fat guy's nephew, and they aren't gay. Merry and Pippin are the ultimate bros. They fucking party hard 'a la Andrew WK' and have balls the size of fucking bowling balls, which is probably why they're so short cause their fucking torsos are being weighed down by that pair of monstrosities. How do I know this? Only bros with balls that big can see fireworks a fucking near omnipotent demi-God (Gandalf) is lugging around, take them without asking, and lite them up not giving a single fuck. Their idea of "go to the Prancing Pony and remain inconspicuous" is to get crunk as fuck, sing on tables, and nearly tear the place down with their awesome. These two go on to become great soldiers. And not "I'm playing Eve and am elite pvp" kind of soldiers. They fucking plunged their blades into their enemies chest screaming bloody murder before kicking them off the hilt. Sam is also a fucking pimp and bangs that chick he had his eyes on at the beginning of the story. Don't forget he fucking CARRIES Frodo on his fucking back when Frodo's will becomes so broken he can't even walk anymore. Don't even get me started about the strength of will that faggot Frodo must have had to carry the Burden of the One Ring that distance.

These guys were ultimate bros and if we were all as awesome as them the world would not be the shitty place it is today.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Band of Men]In regards to the "band of men" there were actually only 2 "men," Aragorn and Boromir. Except Aragorn isn't 100% man, he's the descendant of Elros, the twin brother of Elrond. The TL;DR explanation of this is that their bloodline can choose to be mortal or immortal. Elrond "Halfelven" (it's in his name Grath) chose to be immortal, his twin (the ancestor of Aragorn) did not. He's the descendant of a mortal halfelf but they all still has ridiculously long life. Honestly, Grath? Aragorn's super old age and heritage is even brought up in the movies.

This means your "band" of men is down to one useless chucklefuck who gets corrupted and killed before they've even gotten out of the first book, unless you're stupid enough to think Gandalf is a man. He's a fucking Istari, the fucking emissaries of the Valar, the fucking GODS of Middle Earth.

The great wizards of Middle Earth ain't no Harry Potter faggoty crap that cast shitty spells out of their pencil that can be neglected if your mummy loves you. You're talking about the divine, all-powerful representation of the fucking supreme beings of this reality. "What's that? You thought you were allowed to die after battling a Balrog for days after falling several miles through a dark hole? WRONG? Here's some more awesome to your power, go back as Gandalf the White and get back to owning nerds." So though he has the outer appearance of Men, and all their desires, he can hardly be considered a simple man.

"Band of men" my ass.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Throwing the Ring In]Bite the pillow, we're almost done. I just want to touch up on the fact that this assortment of badasses ALL FAILED. The armies at the Gates of Mordor, the combined strength of all Middle Earth, and ridiculous will of Frodo, they all fail.

Nobody "throws the ring in." The only reason we're even here talking about this today and not all Sauron's bitches is because Smeagol (known to your noob ass as Gollum) through a sequence of goddamn miracles ends up wrestling away the One ring from the corrupted Frodo and slips into the volcano at the end.[/spoiler]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [/spoiler]

Sit down, Grath. You've been served.

Joking aside, you guys should really read The Silmarillion. It's a really good book if you enjoyed "The Hobbit" and that universe.

P.S. - You guys do all realize Securitas/Concordiat are now Test pets, right?
    [URL="http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=12609601"][ 2012.03.02 08:32:51 ] Kurth Ren > whereas love squad avoids any engagement that is not a onesided curbstomp[/URL]
    [URL="http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=11888507"][ 2012.03.02 08:34:08 ] Kurth Ren > but you are literally arguing with the inventor of broski, you aren't going to win a debate about broski history with me[/URL]
    [URL="http://unidan.net/killboard/?a=kill_related&kll_id=1876"][ 2012.03.02 08:40:48 ] Kurth Ren > it's filled with bitter faggots who would rather be slaves to finns and run at the first sign of a fight then go on ops[/URL]

39. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Wusti's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Grath dumpstered! BOOSH

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by July View Post

Sit down, Grath. You've been served.

Joking aside, you guys should really read The Silmarillion. It's a really good book if you enjoyed "The Hobbit" and that universe.
    Served indeed.

Believe it or not I actually read that, but it was like, 20 fucking years ago so Im a bit rusty on my tolkien lore.

41. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex CDLoon's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Awesome Summary, however I will just state that reading The Silmarillion is not like reading "The Hobbit" or "LOTR" it's like reading the bible of Middle Earth.

42. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Pielemieni's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Are we seriously discussing Tolkien in the Internet Spaceships Null-Security Politics Thread?

43. Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher? Endie's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Raketefrau View Post
    Damn, how did someone not think of this joke in the past 6 years?
    I take it this is sarcasm because they got hyper-riled when I called them that years ago, and I was far from the first, I'm sure.

Grath, I'm about to give you an old fashioned nerd-smackdown, so buckle up end enjoy the ride (it's in good fun).

*takes deep breath*

[Over-generous LotR analysis snipped]
    Edit: the embedded video thing won't let me embed from a set point so: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...o3CWeq8#t=139s

Also I liked the Silmarillion just fine but you can only get so many people called Hurin, Turin, Purin, Murin and Lurin who fall in love with an elf, kill a dragon then die before it all gets a bit wearing, so the vast majority of the Book of Lost Tales stuff that follows (which boils down to stuff Tolkien wrote on napkins when off his tits on dry sherry then scrapped when he woke up with a hangover that would stun a balrog) is strictly Fanboys-only material.

R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    The Book of Unfinished Tales has quite a bit of action in it, and feels more like reading LOTR than grinding through Book of Lost Tales and the like.

45. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

P.S. - You guys do all realize Securitas/Concordiat are now Test pets, right?
    Who is this addressed to, by the way?

46. Scammer
    R/P
    Power
    The "you guys" suggests everyone. Sort of a public information broadcast.

47. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    The "you guys" suggests everyone. Sort of a public information broadcast.

Well we've only been living in Fountain for a whole week and on the standings page for just as long. :P

48. Scammer
    R/P
    Power
    Are you blue to Goons? If not I can suggest a lovely constellation in the north of Deklein that you might be interested in...

49. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Are you blue to Goons? If not I can suggest a lovely constellation in the north of Deklein that you might be interested in...
    We are only blue to TEST/99/EXE...in short Fountain residents.

50. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Wusti's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Why do you accuse the Fountain residents of being short?