CEX.io
Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 3340

The Forces of Smugness coming to Delve

R/P
    Power
    [04:29:40] Guderian3 > youre fleet had nothing to do with the PL supers nuking our tcu
    [04:29:42] Guderian3 > obviously

op success.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Leaner View Post
    Rageprimary implies you died first, you didn't.
    Man you are just eleven kinds of stupid. I recommend not huffing paint; it impairs higher brain functions like reading and situational awareness.

Also a dozen canes stopped a supposed hotdrop fleet. The smelly mongrels of c3n will bite any steak thrown in front of them. The house can burn around us, as long as we retain that 97% killboard effi-

http://eve-kill.net/?a=alliance_detail&all_id=4037

Welp.

3. The Theory and Practice of Time Travel Kitty Vintner's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    46%

Furthermore monty's a bitch who's afraid to reset goons

R/P
    Power
    Define stopped a hotdrop fleet please, because dieing to the hotdrop fleet isn't stopping it m8.

5. The Empire never ended Grogoth's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Technically, the hotdrop fleet stops when it jumps in
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Leaner View Post
    Define stopped a hotdrop fleet please, because dieing to the hotdrop fleet isn't stopping it m8.
    You didn't hotdrop the supers nuking your TCU, op success.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogoth View Post
    Technically, the hotdrop fleet stops when it jumps in
    Point conceded.

R/P
    Power
    Hey man I was just saying ohsevenmeight because I legitimately enjoyed fighting.

vOv

Jafit: Managed to finish Xystence's terrible sig, I'm sorry in advance to everyone else on the forums.
    Cinomed Fostergut: I just had to say, Xystance has the baddest forum sig known to all of EVE, this is what happens when Insanity Wisdom and Talent meet and have a threesome.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    Really, i mean really?

Elo went afk for less than 30 days and you were ready to merge all of BL into PL because you're absolute shit without him.
    more like 3 months. but driving BL into the ground was pretty much my fault entirely so im not sure why you're coming at ron about it
    Mfume Apocal - Origin. - Black Legion.

10. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you Elise Randolph's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Man I sure am glad TEST saved 15 Aeons from 25 Tempests, we'd have to self destruct for sure
    True, I have raped history, but it has produced some beautiful offspring

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Elise Randolph View Post
    Man I sure am glad TEST saved 15 Aeons from 25 Tempests, we'd have to self destruct for sure

Was 13 tempests, we can't afford a full sailboat fleet

R/P
    Power
    Thank God for the pvp though,what the fuck else is there to do in this shifty game? Having nothing to do but pve is a fate worse than death.
    If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be fucked up.

R/P
    Power
    1. [04:30:14] Guderian3 > Well you prevented us from dropping their unsupported super fleet
    2. [04:30:25] Guderian3 > 2 years later and test still can't do anything but die on their own
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UhWbu.gif[/IMG]

R/P
    Power
    Guderian3 is a delusional useless faggot so v0v
    edit: that reminds me i got a picture

R/P
    Power
    I never said we would have killed them, I said we would have dropped them. It was awfully convenient that we had a fleet up and as soon as PL start working on the TCU, TEST comes into our bridging system and engages us v0v. But I'm sure it was just a coincidence and Xystance knew nothing about PL.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Xystance View Post
    Hey man I was just saying ohsevenmeight because I legitimately enjoyed fighting.

vOv
    yeah shame on you guderian you nigger that's not cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

17. This is harsh. Evaluate me Tayler Derden's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by progodlegend View Post
    This can be arranged, chat me up in game and we can seriously discuss this.
    Including you pls.

18. SHADOO OUTSIDE NOW progodlegend's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayler Derden View Post
    Including you pls.
    sure. I won't miss it. Now give me tech.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by progodlegend View Post
    sure. I won't miss it. Now give me tech.
    [youtube]o_Wq4QERYoc[/youtube]

R/P
    Power
    Also drag me on comms.

21. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Warhead's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    So I got some sort of nasty respiratory infection last week, even now I'm struggling to kick it, and during the long hours of the night at work while the internet was down (yay Afghanistan), I found it funny how eerily similar my symptoms and medications match up to the participants in this conflict:

The Virus (Symptoms)

Cough - Pandemic Legion - The first thing to show up and the last to leave, nothing works against it and the only thing that manages to keep me from sleeping.
    Congestion - TEST - Annoying but manageable, basically a non-issue without the cough.
    Headache - Waffles - Not always there, but certainly makes me feel worse when it's around.

The Drugs (Medication)

Allegra-D - Nulli Secunda - The only thing that works in any fashion. Does pretty well against congestion, but not particularly effective against the cough.
    Mucinex - Against ALL Authorities - Managed to ease the cough for about 24 hours, then became completely ineffective.
    Sudafed - Vera Cruz - Made my sinuses more congested and painful than without it. Literally worse than useless.
    Tessalon Pearls - HUN Reloaded - Supposed to be effective against the cough, but in reality, didn't do a damn thing.
    Tylenol - Nulli Tertius - Even if it appeared to relieve pain, it's pretty unlikely that it actually did.

I'm likely going to continue to be sick until whatever is causing this misery gets bored and wanders off.

22. This is harsh. Evaluate me Disto's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Warband View Post
    I never said we would have killed them, I said we would have dropped them. It was awfully convenient that we had a fleet up and as soon as PL start working on the TCU, TEST comes into our bridging system and engages us v0v. But I'm sure it was just a coincidence and Xystance knew nothing about PL.
    As much as I enjoy posing as some kind of military savant, there is a limit to the amount of bullshit I can pretend is deliberate and not simply being in the right place at the right time, sacrificing themselves to provide time for the destruction of a TCU.

Of course it's entirely possible that PL independently contacted Xystance due to his uniquely deviant talents, keeping him in the highest regards of all TEST FCs evidentally.

23. We're Only in It for the Money pinoyzzz's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Hey I appreciate the dick sucking but I'm pretty bad at Eve. Shadoo is in a league all by himself with Jogyn, Elendar and Viper right below, and then the rest of us lowly peons.
    That's probably an accurate assessment for PL. However, there used to be this extremely smug dutchman, a IRL chess grandmaster. He was smuggier than Vee, and he beat Shadoo every time.

None of that matters though because a wise man with a weight problem once said you are only as good as your latest fleet, and we know where PL is with that right now~

24. God damn these electric sex pants Marivauder's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    What's with Nulli being super mad at TEST and PL, i thought they enjoyed fights or some shit

25. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    What's with everybody smugly claiming that the other guy is mad

I mean with the exception of certain definitemadbros like Richter it seems like PL and Nulli are having the classiest smug-off I've witnessed on these fora.

26. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Arrador's Avatar
    Perrigrin, tenerifis, immensea, fucked if I know
    R/P
    Power
    Thread title needs to be changed to: "The Forces of Bad Posting cock slapping around in delve"
    [Arrador] possesses a considerable understanding of ship configurations, strengths and weakness. He gives clear and purposeful instructions, is good at taking advantage of the fleet-composition he's dealt, and never loses sight of the main goal: fun. This, paired with an excellent tolerance for strong drink gives him an almost Churchillian capability to win, despite being completely pissed on booze most of the fleet operation.

27. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. jimmychrist's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrador View Post
    Thread title needs to be changed to: "The Forces of Bad Posting cock slapping around in delve"

I have no idea how to add text to gifs and I couldn't be bothered if I did but this is the best summary of this thread I could think of.

Also, in the interest of not just posting a gif I'll draw your attention to the dotlan delve map and point out that S2N took a station from RA in FM-JK5 last night.

28. The Indefatigable Frog
    R/P
    Power
    I feel like Delve right now is one of those awkward threesomes. You know, the one where there's two chicks doing it and the guy is just sitting there on the corner of the bed awkwardly watching and not knowing what to do.

PL and Nulli are the two hot chicks making out and Test is just watching and occasionally trying to cop a feel of one girl's boob.

29. The Idiot Bastard Son Kanloch's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Well the closest any redditor is ever going to get to a woman is /r/gonewild

30. I'm Randy Butternubs DurrHurrDurr's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanloch View Post
    Well the closest any redditor is ever going to get to a woman is /r/gonewild
    Says the 4channer

31. The Theory and Practice of Teleportation captainktainer's Avatar
    The Strangest of Energies amongst Gentlemen
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DurrHurrDurr View Post
    Says the 4channer
    4channers get plenty of women. Just because said women happen to have penises doesn't mean they aren't women. Just... special women. For special people.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkbox Poll View Post
    Nulli is mad that people are afk camping their systems. Also enjoying their thread about how the Nulli KB stats are better than PL's
    You'd think after 6 months with us they'd be used to having their shit camped. Guess we didn't do enough.

R/P
    Power
    Also to be clear:

You're saying you got your ass beat by an AFK alliance?
    Nah. I think he's saying PL beating nullis ass is just good training. After all, how are you going to learn versus shitty opponents?

34. Super Moderator ihaveahelmet's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilmar Keller View Post
    I mean with the exception of certain definitemadbros like Richter it seems like PL and Nulli are having the classiest smug-off I've witnessed on these fora.
    Judging by one's side daily alliance chat I tend to not agree.

Richter_Belmont: under Article 14, section 88, paragraph 420 of the B0Tl0rd Accord, it says "you're gay LOL pwned"

35. The Idiot Bastard Son Kanloch's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DurrHurrDurr View Post
    Says the 4channer
    As a gentleman of the internet I tend to attract the attention of many a fine young woman; bitches love a man who's original.

36. I'm Randy Butternubs DurrHurrDurr's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanloch View Post
    As a gentleman of the internet I tend to attract the attention of many a fine young woman; bitches love a man who's original.
    Too bad you get all your shit from 9gag

37. The Theory and Practice of Time Travel Kitty Vintner's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    says the redditor

38. I'm Randy Butternubs DurrHurrDurr's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Vintner View Post
    says the redditor
    YOU MEAN A LINK AGGREGATOR IS LACKING IN ORIGINAL CONTENT? NO FUCKING WAY MAN THAT'S UNBELIEVABLE

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaeva View Post
    I feel like Delve right now is one of those awkward threesomes. You know, the one where there's two chicks doing it and the guy is just sitting there on the corner of the bed awkwardly watching and not knowing what to do.

PL and Nulli are the two hot chicks making out and Test is just watching and occasionally trying to cop a feel of one girl's boob.
    This. Shall. Not. Stand.

I take it upon myself, my pride, my shoulders, that I will teach TEST how to properly insert itself into a hot twosome resulting in a threesome.

The first part is not acting desperate. That means not constantly hovering around, maw agape, drool running off the side of the chin asking if they can get in the middle of this pussy parade, no... You need to assess the situation and see what state of egress the women are in.

Are they just making out and tenderly touching? If so, grab a hand towel and a vial of massage oil and offer the women a nice neck and back massage as they explore each other. You'll find almost all touch is good touch, and if the man isn't looking to get between the women, but to gently compliment them there's a much better chance of being invited in than not. Of course every so often a little light kiss, on the small of the back, on the shoulder, the neck, spending some extra time caressing the areas around and behind the ears, wiping your hands off and moving up the scalp can also help add to the feelings of general bliss the women are experiencing. You need to be subtle, but you need to not be begging to involve your cock. It'll happen, just let it play out.

Say the women are already on to finger fucking or oral play, sit back a moment and tell them how beautiful they look together, then look for the next thing they'll want. Head to the other room and grab a couple large towels, some high quality lube, preferably silicon based and a couple of high quality toys and if available, a harness. Don't offer to put them into action quite yet, just lay them down next to the couple and tell them "if there's anything else I can do for you please let me know. In the meantime would you mind if I admired the two of you?" I bet you'll get a "thank you, we will" and maybe get a little smirk or grin. Sit back and wait. If nothing else just enjoy the view, don't be afraid to touch yourself a bit, it's ok, there is sexy in the room and you get a little leyway for bringing the women what they need. Don't give them the stare of death, just enjoy -yourself- and enjoy the glorious visage in front of you. If you never get invited in when the women are done thank them for being awesome, play the long game and let them know they've contributed to your pleasure, maybe invite one or both over again some time. My guess is that you've got a decent shot at being invited in at some point, maybe to lend a hand, maybe to satisfy one of the women currently in the middle of satisfying the other, or maybe someone to hand the toys over. If that's so you don't have to awkwardly paw at their breasts, you are in, just enjoy it and eventually one of the women will guide their hand down to your cock.

You may be out of luck if the women are already into full intercourse, the foreplay has progressed to all out fucking and you being there may just be an interruption. If so, apologize for interrupting the sexy and leave, find another man, bring them in the room and start your own session of sexy. You'd be surprised how hot it is for women to watch two men make out, not just because it's two men, but because it's so rare, forbidden, exotic. You may find when they're finish they'll sit back and watch the two of you and maybe even play with themselves a little. You don't have to progress pass kissing or hand jobs and you don't have to be fully bi-sexual, you need to play the role of the drunk girl at the bar kissing another girl for attention. Own it, be slow, deliberate, and confident and you may find you can invite the women into the fun and end up with a fantastic eiffel tower situation.

I guess what I'm saying is TEST shouldn't go in and start spamming local proclaiming their superiority over all things sperg and pub but should play the long game, sit back, keep camping, and eventually jump in and take everything Nulli has as their own. Give Pandemic Legion the assist they desire and cover their fleets, tackle those super caps, and be ready to clean up afterwords.

*looks at above*

Test will never have a woman.

Jafit: Managed to finish Xystence's terrible sig, I'm sorry in advance to everyone else on the forums.
    Cinomed Fostergut: I just had to say, Xystance has the baddest forum sig known to all of EVE, this is what happens when Insanity Wisdom and Talent meet and have a threesome.

R/P
    Power
    I had lost all hope for a speck originality in humanity. Then Xystance comes in like boss delta force swinger and fucking burns the house down.

R/P
    Power
    Hey I appreciate the dick sucking but I'm pretty bad at Eve. Shadoo is in a league all by himself with Jogyn, Elendar and Viper right below, and then the rest of us lowly peons. Between DayZ, Diablo, and a new Terraria expansion (which has fucking dragons and shit no troll) I think Delve will continue to be camp C3N and farm tears until the tourney is over. Also Kugu was down so there was literally no reason to play Eve since neither victories nor losses counted for anything. Maybe we'll get up to no good, who knows~

e: OH GOD MY REP WHAT HAPPENED
    Elise randolph, the only american in PL that does not succumb to the us tz badness and a wise man of the legion
    [09:31:23] tribute wont fall
    (21:39:55) dabigredboat: pl wont get hired
    (21:39:57) dabigredboat: nobody trusts them
    (21:40:19) dabigredboat: I think pl is in delve to build supers

Hey Vily, did you tell goons about how you joined PL, then broke down crying when you found your whining and bitching smeared all over the forum porn section?
    THEN had the balls to demand it be taken down?
    THEN rage quit like the fucking fat little girl you are when it wasn't?

42. The Idiot Bastard Son Kanloch's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Xystance View Post
    This. Shall. Not. Stand...
    Dude, what...

43. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Mr Coloredshirt's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Ships somewhere died in eveonline probably

44. The Theory and Practice of Time Travel Kitty Vintner's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Extending the metaphor, deploying TEST to Delve is like bringing your entire extended family to a swingers party and then complaining that you can't get a good fuck in.

45. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    Let's put it this way: TEST is like the ugly dude who stepped in on Nulli and PL getting rude in the walk-in. But TEST is feeling pretty self-conscious: He knows there's no way, if these two hot chicks weren't drunk on Smug and Gudfites, either girl would get with him outside of this walk-in. He'd simply be shamed for asking. But now, there's ass #1, there's ass #2, and all he knows is...

He's gotta get in that ass.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilmar Keller View Post
    Let's put it this way: TEST is like the ugly dude who stepped in on Nulli and PL getting rude in the walk-in. But TEST is feeling pretty self-conscious: He knows there's no way, if these two hot chicks weren't drunk on Smug and Gudfites, either girl would get with him outside of this walk-in. He'd simply be shamed for asking. But now, there's ass #1, there's ass #2, and all he knows is...

He's gotta get in that ass.
    dear potential nulli posters: do not post like this

47. I fight for the users Dysphonia's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    The problem with all these metaphors is that nulli seems to be constantly crying in a corner as opposed to being engaged in any kind of sexual act

48. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    At least Nulli's getting in that ass.

E: Even if it was only sixty seconds of sex punctuated by forty-five minutes of crying afterwards.

49. The Empire never ended Grogoth's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by shin chan View Post
    I'll vouch for PL on this one, their method of SD'ing is ejecting from their ship after they're tackled. Picked up a couple shiney t3s and a hac that way. Not a bad idea really, you're going to lose the ship anyways..eject to save face.
    This is actually true, I just found out.

I withdraw all my comments about us having space bushido, apparently we don't

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

50. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Opti's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogoth View Post
    This is actually true, I just found out.

I withdraw all my comments about us having space bushido, apparently we don't

fuck ejecting I dont care what I lose in terms of skills, I would never let any cunt have free shit

anyone who ejects to save 1 level of skillpoints and inturn gives baddies freebies should just die die die