CEX.io
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

The 99 Percent: Reading this Thread Causes Herpes

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3ud0nym View Post
    You are selling yourself short there. You have worked very hard at getting me to dislike you, and continue to work hard to do so. I don't like racism, I don't like sexism and I don't think that using "nigger" as a casual throw down is acceptable, I don't care how many people in a certain group think that way and yes, I think you are a complete and utter douchbag.

Cuko: there are a vocal minority in TEST who I think are pretty much wastes of oxygen mostly because they are unrepentant bigots (Ylca, who was mentioned, is one of the founding members of TEST, and happens to be black. He was driven out by Jini li and co screaming "Nigger" over and over again in coms. Very chill guy, but everyone has their breaking point) and who don't particularly like me as I am not shy about calling them out over it. I have never been overly worried about what people think about me and have absolutely no issues with standing up for what I believe in, consequences be damned. Don't mistake the loud raving of sperg lords with the opinion of the entire alliance.
    Is Samuel L Jaskson in 99%

2. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by hakona View Post
    I almost forgot to post the alliance rules you did unilaterally impose on the 99%....

Did these rules improve behavior in The 99 Percent by one bit? or did they just piss off everyone who had to read them?

If you feel you absolutely have to have such rules (with ample use of CAPITAL LETTERS and threats of punishment) for whatever reason, then do as TEST does and hide them on some wiki page where most members will never notice them.

But shouting you will be REMOVED if you do this, you will be REMOVED if you do that (and by the way don't presume to shoot back at an awoxer or to risk "irritating" other alliance members unless you want to be REMOVED) is not so conducive to overall morale.
    Ha! Delusional. How many characters do you post with on kugu? Come back when you know what you're on about. I've said enough with regard to being a conduit for the alliance corporation Ceo's and directors. Also, many of those internal issues were fixed because of those rules. Not to mention I had to release a DRAFT ahead of time because of serious intercorp drama (shooting each other that turned into capital ships being undocked for some reason).

You cry to much (move on). So, to say unilateral? Even after it was posted asking Ceo's what they thought. Is that what they wanted. Would the like anything removed or added. However, I'll take that blame. Don't care.

Also, if you went out of your way to find information and post it on a public forum. How am I the one who leaked it? Whatever, lets say I did and move on cry baby... Nothing I've posted on pastebin was so important that I didn't openly speak about them on coms with multiple members. You know, asking thier advice. There has been many things I've openly discussed in alliance. Joker!

Draft 2 extended!

R/P
    Power
    I feel like we strayed too far from our beginnings in the 99 percent. Though I may no longer be a member I remember a certain era. It was the best of times it was the worst of times. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of orion, c beams glittering off the tannahauser gate that sort of thing.

Name: Nykitah "Komrad"
    Race: Brutor
    Weight 240lbs
    Height: 5"10'
    Eye Color: Grey

His stature was that of an average Brutor - hefty and rugged all around, looking like someone who could take a few good hits and dish out a few of his own. Everything normal except for the fact that he had black fur, a tail, claws and a very animal-like head. Tribal tattoos snake up his face, standing out from his dark fur while his left ear jiggles with mutiple rings and a chain going through them.

Dressed in typical Matari clothing - a worn leather vest made of straps and buckles, a patch-work shirt beneath that combined with a pair of clothe pants, several leather straps with buckles running across to give thm that Matari look while a pair of heavy boots cover his feet.

R/P
    Power
    PS I hope Ylca gets dragged to death by a truck to for not knowing his place in american society which is to get shot to death on street corners as part of "The Game".

R/P
    Power
    deth2allblacks 1488

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MandozerTheGreat View Post
    I feel like we strayed too far from our beginnings in the 99 percent. Though I may no longer be a member I remember a certain era. It was the best of times it was the worst of times. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of orion, c beams glittering off the tannahauser gate that sort of thing.

Name: Nykitah "Komrad"
    Race: Brutor
    Weight 240lbs
    Height: 5"10'
    Eye Color: Grey

His stature was that of an average Brutor - hefty and rugged all around, looking like someone who could take a few good hits and dish out a few of his own. Everything normal except for the fact that he had black fur, a tail, claws and a very animal-like head. Tribal tattoos snake up his face, standing out from his dark fur while his left ear jiggles with mutiple rings and a chain going through them.

Dressed in typical Matari clothing - a worn leather vest made of straps and buckles, a patch-work shirt beneath that combined with a pair of clothe pants, several leather straps with buckles running across to give thm that Matari look while a pair of heavy boots cover his feet.
    F*cking furries....

7. lolwhoami
    This is just getting silly now. Can't we all just... get along?

8. Impostor
    R/P
    Power
    [ ] Thread requires more sperging
    [x] Thread will contain more sperging

9. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Threads like these tend to fade away slowly. I'm not sure what the interest is (living vicariously?) or care much.

They seem to have plenty of time to critisize and speculate (stop jerking and start finding real pussy). Not to mention, annoy and spam the fuck out of someone doing gods work (jesus is my lord and savior). Feels pretty nice to blow holes in thier theories (how does that make you feel?).

Generally, laugh @ the effort put into knowing what actually occured and how far off They are (amusing). Trolling the trolls, h8ters, grammar nazi, fatties, jews and nerds (my audience). Has always been a nice past time of mine. How many times has this terrible forum been linked to me? Should've taken a SHIT on it a long time ago.

Of course I expect to be paid another 400 mill (let them h8 and watch the isk pile up)... I'll be losing most of that on Somer Blink. I might not get published but, I am getting paid.

Anywho! Going to a pub, with some cuties and bros. PART 2 EXTENDED COMING SOON!

Edit: Ha ha ha! Reported my post (funny).

10. Pre-Person
    R/P
    Power
    Cuko, quite frankly your a cock.

R/P
    Power
    You know that obnoxious kid that tries too hard to be cool, gets ignored after a few sentences, and STILL has his mother dress him from birth to the present? Say hello to cuko, please get robbed of all your money, punched in the throat, stomped in both eyes till they are swollen shut, and have someone shoot a pistol next to each ear so you can see no evil, speak no evil, and hear no evil.

12. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fatesjester View Post
    Cuko, quite frankly your a cock.

You have received an infraction at Kugutsumen
    Dear cuko,

You have received an infraction at Kugutsumen.

Reason: Minor Infraction
    -------
    Don't waste our time.
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?p=394029

Edit: ROFL! Yes I am a cock. Almost 5 and a needs to hit day bedz. Lol manloserthelame (best i could come up with atm lol). To tired. I'll hurt your feelings after I wake up.

R/P
    Power
    Why is this dude talking to himself?

R/P
    Power

15. How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later El Space Mariachi's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Talking to yourself is weird, but talking to yourself on an internet forum about spaceship politics...

16. God damn these electric sex pants Marivauder's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Marivauder disagrees with this

17. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Viribus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Dude is seriously losing it, maybe we can get another Vonq meltdown outta this

18. How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later El Space Mariachi's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Viribus View Post
    Dude is seriously losing it, maybe we can get another Vonq meltdown outta this
    Quick, someone get Viper Shizzle's Doxing skills, some Cocaine, and some Myspace poems

19. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power

I reported myself because this forum is a joke and you're clowns (best logic). Only fatties and faggots like yourselve care about your life time membership to chatting and circle jerking online.

?
    You're a cup cake. Yellow cream, with pink filled icing. So, you're soft and wet like a pussy. Which is probably why It's so easy to verbally instert my penis into your brain. The fact you exist is a epithet. It's degrading to the universe.

?
    Why are you eve mailing random men BRA? I could understand if you were asking for isk, but you wanted to chat... Are you that lonely? Do you have a weight problem? Does your anxiety and depression make it hard for you to make friends or speak to females?

If so. I apologise for blocking you. I didn't know you were reaching out (lol). Thing is. I don't need more bros. I could do with more haters and enemies though. Are you interested in those postion?

Better finish my book. PART 2 EXTENDED

R/P
    Power
    *popcorn*

21. I'm Only in It for the Money Grim's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    There will never be another vonq level meltdown. It will stand alone at the top of the sperg pyramid from now till the end of time.
    If you kill enough of them they stop fighting - Gen. Curtis Lemay
    Fear the KKM

22. I'm Randy Butternubs DurrHurrDurr's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Wow what the fuck is this I leave for one day and you smear shit all over the walls. You're not a schizophrenic painter, you don't get to do that and call it art.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DurrHurrDurr View Post
    Wow what the fuck is this I leave for one day and you smear shit all over the walls. You're not a schizophrenic painter, you don't get to do that and call it art.
    At least not without some sort of self mutilation first.

R/P
    Power
    All this basically happened because I saw an alliance mail he put out (posted ITT) and sent out a random evemail to him talking shit and brought him to kugu where he came to challenge the throne. He's slipping and falling and its not really cute but whatever.

25. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    All this basically happened because I saw an alliance mail he put out (posted ITT) and sent out a random evemail to him talking shit and brought him to kugu where he came to challenge the throne. He's slipping and falling and its not really cute but whatever.
    Sweety <3 Your "Throne" is in your head and you're a bitch bra.

What man endeavors to wear, blue skin tight slacks with glasses? Clearly you're a gay clown (it's ok i accept you). You remind me of a picture of nicole kidman's camol toe (except she was wearing black tights). I heard Circ De Soleil is hiring (it's a circus. I know how slow you are). Might want to send in an application. They're looking for boys that like to wear tight blue slacks (lol).

Bra I'm a Apex predator. A1 (aplha 1) and that's alpha numeric. You're a B (a bitch). I feed off of hate and anger. You crave attention (clown). There are sheep (those who are nice and respectful), wolves, trolls, goblins, orgres and beast. Then you get to my level. I feed on the ones who eat the sheep. Stay in your place son.

It's ok! You didn't know. Which is why you decided to run your mouth. It's cool son. You're being singled out because you wont take your medicine. If i knew who the other faggots were I would be blasting them too. unfortunately for you. Prob because you're retarded and didnt know who you were chatting shit to (the dude sending me isk seem to though). You threw your identity out. The others I can only speculate (hakona = flore?) or bash the random retards who decide to run thier mouths (else).

Please cont. to hate. <3 It lit makes me happy lol.

PART 2 EXTENDED is on z way. Whenver i decide to auctually write something.

26. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Lol too intense for any forum (a force of ignorance and nature lol). I have to be moderated before I can even post now lol.

Edit: wonder if the moderator will allow my previous comments to be posted? ROFL

27. God damn these electric sex pants Marivauder's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    can your write tl;dr's , since 90% of people on this forum don't know who you are so they don't bother to read your long posts

28. The Idiot Bastard Son Kanloch's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Is cuko still in charge of something?

29. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Viribus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I also overuse parentheses (like a faggot) and use acronyms like a normal person would punctuation rofl

30. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Just so you know Cuko, I had a similar crisis to yours back in 1998 just so you know... Im still.... How long was it till you felt OK again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri8eKSgdWl8

Yo'know what happeend? I ended up being suprisingly happy. I ended up loving my father again....
    HURR

31. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Marivauder View Post
    can your write tl;dr's , since 90% of people on this forum don't know who you are so they don't bother to read your long posts
    What is the point of this forum? Information, spying or shit talking? Randoms seem to leak information and then try to come up with witty assessments of what they think is happening or happened. Often speculating on future outcomes or labeling (fail, faggots). Why else would someone spend so much time on this bitch? Why would anyone go out of thier way to find random information. Spend time reading, spying and not want to know more?

Are you trying to tell me The 99 Percent is not important? Why are you here then?

Long answer is No! Take it all in. Don't worry. I don't plan on being on these forums for long. Going to get banned sooner or later...

32. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Poonut View Post
    Just so you know Cuko, I had a similar crisis to yours back in 1998 just so you know... Im still.... How long was it till you felt OK again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri8eKSgdWl8

Yo'know what happeend? I ended up being suprisingly happy. I ended up loving my father again....
    I thought I was alone. Now, PLEASE read my post.

PART 2 EXTENDED!

Esaeel:

The 99 Percent has already reinforced two POS's in the system. All information gathering necessary has been finished. I've used alternative characters to engage in conversations (information gathering) with in monkey circus pilots (chatting about standings and joining etc). Much of it I already knew. I even contacted the Ceo of Rooks and Kings with the same intention. However, the later was alot more suspicious and cautious. Hard to play someone that anal = /

Meh! I know multiple pilots in Rooks and Kings. I already had conversations about their relationship with Aridia (region) and Monkey Circus. Either way. The point was to have a engagement with these entities. Our fleet commanders and pilots would benefit from the experience. In this game. You never truly know someones contacts (bat-phone). Doesn't matter. Anything can happen when it comes to PVP and you should expect lame.

33. The Idiot Bastard Son Kanloch's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    As a man whom has been on a sinking ship: iceberg ahead cap'n.

34. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Player owned station:

I had our capitals in separate channel. They provided there own cyno and our fleet is 100 - 120 from our capitals on the other side of the POS. I have multiple pilots including one of my alternative characters scouting in the surrounding systems. The fleet engages the structure.

I go up to the capital channel and tell them to hold. I had no intention of using the capitals @ that point. 2 seige cycles in. I move back to the channel. Listening in to thier conversation. One capital pilot was saying "I hope you didn't wake us up this early and we're not going to use our capitals". The POS shields are going down slowly...

Our fleet composition was primarly Drakes instead of Naga's. Even though our alliance is able to field alot of the later. The more time we spend shooting the structure. The more likely a engagement will happen. That's good, but we could fail to obtain the objective or we might lose or be forced to leave. The 99 Percent is broke (no isk in alliance wallet lol). The majority of our pilots break even or lose isk in fountain due to losses (God fathers, Pizza lol). A ship replacement program would be helpful. So, I called the capitals in to atempt to achieve the objective.

35. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Cyno Kestrel of doomz:

The fleet commander was in another channel, with our capital pilots. One of our scouts spotted a Kestrel on the Easeel gate in the adjacent system. I pulled the fleet commander down a channel and told him to get ready. The Kestrel jumps in the system. Moments later. The ship lands and activates a cyno beacon close to our capitals. Ships bridge in. I tell the fleet commander to engage them (was either that or leave). @ this point I know the capitals are lost. However, provided we're able to use our ships effectively (65 - 75km). We should be able to take some ships down @ range (Tempest, Megathron). Even with the Archons providing logistics (might be able to alpha). The worst that could happen? Our sub-capitals able to break any ship and leave the system with little (1 - 3), to no sub-capital losses.

Our fleet was effectively on the otherside of the POS. Would have to either go around the shield, which would take forever. Or warp to a celestial or ping. I tell the fleet commander to warp the fleet to our capitals cyno beacon. Which was 200 - 300km on grid. @ this point things get interesting. I'm not sure who called or warped us to 50km from our Revelation pilot, but the fleet was effectively 0 on battleships... I point out on coms that we're to close, started providing support and pulling range (60km).

@ this point. Our fleet gaining range. I then point out (over coms); Half of our fleet is still on the other side of the POS. The larger portion of our sub-capital fleet (lol). They trickle in later though (some dont). We're losing alot of ships @ this point and our capitals are p much gone. The fleet commander is down, but our target caller is still up. Our fleet is STILL on top of the battleships. The fleet is getting slaughtered and the fleet commander (who is down @ this point) or target caller. The fleet never tried to maintain range threwout the engagement. Our fleet commander is down and our target caller is not telling the fleet to get out.

I asked the fleet commander for boss. ROFL. We've lost boss. Apparently it was with one of our capital pilots. So I go up a channel and ask for boss (dead quite up there). I get boss and tell the fleet to align to our cyno. We warp. When we land I tell them to turn on thier mwd and align to the Sun. I wanted to assess the situation...

Whelp! All the capitals are down and we have a hand full of pilots in ships left. I tell the fleet to align the out gate. I had the intention of leaving. Then I thought about the capital pilots and those who have already lost ships. I then did something I have never done before. I wrote in the cammand channel I was going to whelp the fleet. I wanted our pilots to deal with the losses of ships. This is going to be hard and if we're not able to deal with it. We wont last long as a alliance.

I tell our fleet commander (one of his characters was in a command ship) and those with expensive ships; NOT TO TAKE THE WARP (2 of 3 listened). I warp the fleet including myself 0 on a wreck next to the hostile fleet. I told the target caller to call targets and we took our medicine.

36. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Cyno Kestrel of doomz:

The fleet commander was in another channel, with our capital pilots. One of our scouts spotted a Kestrel on the Easeel gate in the adjacent system. I pulled the fleet commander down a channel and told him to get ready. The Kestrel jumps in the system. Moments later. The ship lands and activates a cyno beacon close to our capitals. Ships bridge in. I tell the fleet commander to engage them (was either that or leave). @ this point I know the capitals are lost. However, provided we're able to use our ships effectively (65 - 75km). We should be able to take some ships down @ range (Tempest, Megathron). Even with the Archons providing logistics (might be able to alpha). The worst that could happen? Our sub-capitals able to break any ship and leave the system with little (1 - 3), to no sub-capital losses.

Our fleet was effectively on the otherside of the POS. Would have to either go around the shield, which would take forever. Or warp to a celestial or ping. I tell the fleet commander to warp the fleet to our capitals cyno beacon. Which was 200 - 300km on grid. @ this point things get interesting. I'm not sure who called or warped us to 50km from our Revelation pilot, but the fleet was effectively 0 on battleships... I point out on coms that we're to close, started providing support and pulling range (60km).

37. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    @ this point. Our fleet gaining range. I then point out (over coms); Half of our fleet is still on the other side of the POS. The larger portion of our sub-capital fleet (lol). They trickle in later though (some dont). We're losing alot of ships @ this point and our capitals are p much gone. The fleet commander is down, but our target caller is still up. Our fleet is STILL on top of the battleships. The fleet is getting slaughtered and the fleet commander (who is down @ this point) or target caller. The fleet never tried to maintain range threwout the engagement. Our fleet commander is down and our target caller is not telling the fleet to get out.

I asked the fleet commander for boss. ROFL. We've lost boss. Apparently it was with one of our capital pilots. So I go up a channel and ask for boss (dead quite up there). I get boss and tell the fleet to align to our cyno. We warp. When we land I tell them to turn on thier mwd and align to the Sun. I wanted to assess the situation...

38. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Whelp! All the capitals are down and we have a hand full of pilots in ships left. I tell the fleet to align the out gate. I had the intention of leaving. Then I thought about the capital pilots and those who have already lost ships. I then did something I have never done before. I wrote in the cammand channel I was going to whelp the fleet. I wanted our pilots to deal with the losses of ships. This is going to be hard and if we're not able to deal with it. We wont last long as a alliance.

I tell our fleet commander (one of his characters was in a command ship) and those with expensive ships; NOT TO TAKE THE WARP (2 of 3 listened). I warp the fleet including myself 0 on a wreck next to the hostile fleet. I told the target caller to call targets and we took our medicine.

Note: Next! I'll write the 'Conclusion' some other time. Make sure you send me isk unknown harasser.

After this is done! Think I'll shit post the rest of these forums untill I get banned (terrible forums).

39. MiracleMouse
    And to think people raged at me for saying what I had to say about Cuko.

Cuko, I've said it before and I'll say it again. You should just stop talking. I've spoken to you in person and you were not like you are acting now. You are embarrassing yourself and those within 99% who still call you friend.

Until now Cuko, I could at least respect your diligence and determination. You were steadfast and held on to your ideals in a way only someone with true conviction would and (although I disagreed with you) I respected you for it. I have no more respect for you. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

But now you show these people the punk you really are. Instead of gathering yourself in a constructive manner and leaving with your dignity in tact, you let go of all your bearings and reduce yourself to a common internet thug wannabe.

Grow up man. Everyone called me a whiny bitch and I never once felt the need to defend my actions against you because, I knew all I had to do was give you enough time and you would show them all why I said what I said. And here you have done just that.

People say "its just a game", and it is just that. But being a shit in a game does not excuse you from being a shit. So justify yourself however you like, Cuko, you are a punk, nothing more, nothing less. You have never been, and never will be a leader of anything. Your only glory comes from a video game, meanwhile the rest of the world is looking in at you and laughing while it moves on. Soon you and I both will be a shadowy memory at best, I am ready for that. Yet it seems you are still not willing to let go.

So enjoy your PvP and forum shitting which you are definitely good at. The rest of us will enjoy the peace that's comes from knowing you are no longer in 99%.

Cuko, I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors and wish you well. As for 99% we are still solving our problems and we will persevere. Growth is progression and sometimes its extremely painful, but in the end, each scar we gain only serves to strengthen our resolve.

I am Thadeous. I am BHD. I am one of 99%. And despite all of you... I am damn Proud of it!

40. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MiracleMouse View Post
    WORDS
    I am Thadeous. I am BHD. I am one of 99%. And despite all of you... I am damn Proud of it!

TL; DR Ha ha ha (i fo seriouz didn't bother reading that)! I've already told you before I left. Shit will be difficult and it's not easy (or tried to tell you). If you get it, you'll get it (or not, which is your default). I hope you guys do well.

Either way. Move on...

Why are you even reading this shit? This is the last time I'll be in anyway restrained in my reponse to you. If anything this is to annoy those who were fucking around (randoms trying to get in contact with me). Trolling bitches, fatties, jews and nerds. Those currently outside of the alliance who were bothering me about what happened or is happening (investigative journalist). Laughing with my bros, who always tend to laugh @ the silly shit I do. Some random who's paying me to post about shit.

Notice: I dont directly say anything serious about those involved. @least anything negitive.

Go away dude. You're opinions are not needed. Your concern for the way I come across is not important. Ask Talli if im doing anything different than I've always done in this game. Go learn and get better.

Now, leave before I take you seriously (i'm not a nice person lol)!

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches...-tiger-economy this is cute <3

41. The Idiot Bastard Son Kanloch's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Approaching critical mass.

42. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Aftermath:

I'm in coms @ this point talking with our capital pilots. I tell them it was my mistake for calling our capital in, but it was going to happen sooner or later (don't undock what you're not able to replace). I tell our capital fleet commander he's done a good job and he has. He organized them well and improved and adapted well.

I tell the capital pilots and those in the fleet op channel to move to another channel and discuss what happened and what we could have done better.
    I told them. They now know this will be difficult. We WILL lose many more fleets in the future and opened the floor.

Some understood and focused on what we could have improved on, without placing blame or derailing the conversation, with needless conflict. 2 pilots. Who I'll refer to as fatty 1 and fatty 2. Didn't understand why we were there or thought we should engage a entity like Monkey Circus. Apparently, the alliance should only engage God fathers. The issues surrounding God fathers has been undermining moral since coming to fountain.
    However, the most important issue was lost...

43. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    The alliance was focused on PVP when Xystance was around. To this point. The reasons we were in Fountain was mainly industrial (income). I cont. to forward those interest with a complete focus on placating our corporations so they would stay. I personally, had no interest in those goals. Many of our corporations excel as industrialist.

I believe Core said something in a conversation with me about this subject. He said this alliance still has no culture (his corporation just returned and I wanted his input and forward any ideas he may have), just because you say (referring to me) we're a PVP alliance. Doesn't make it so. Sad thing is. He was correct. I believed if I forwarded our corporations input, interest and goals. They would understand the need to focus alot more on the combat aspect of this game in 0.0. Clearly I was wrong and couldn't acknowledge his point, because it ment going up against those interest. That would not go down well and I doubt I could (this would jeopardize all the things I did to make them happy and possibly lose thier confidence). So I took the road less traveled.

44. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Since coming to fountain. There was a serious focus on capitals. I could only see that going wrong and said as much. ROFL a few of our pilots were using them for direct engagements even against frigates...

Now! The capital losses might discourage the use and focus on capitals (atleast for now). Which is good. However, it ment The 99 Percents current goals have effectively ended. @ this point. I spoke with 2 alliance directors. Informing them I'm not sure what to do. Stagnation is a precursor to the end. The industrial goals I helped forward. None of which I agreed with or cared about has failed.
    Again, I started to approached our corporation ceo's and directors. Asking what their thoughts were on our current alliance goals and situation.

They had no idea what to do and were just afraid in general. Basically, saying we should do nothing (see stagnation)... Without capitals we're no longer able to take down medium - large POS's in a reasonable amount of time (without burning out our pilots). Our movement to some level of tech 2 production. Tide in with alliance goals. Kinda pointless @ this point?

Fuck! What to do? Before, I just took others ideas, threw them together and tried to make it work. That's no longer possible (dont know what to do). See, those with means. Ignored those who were losing ships and lacked experience (often referring to them as retards or idiots). They were making isk (alot). Those pilots benifited the most and complained the most, but was not the majority of our combat pilots (not even close). Those were the pilots and leaders who made the decision to come to Fountain for the most part. Doing nothing while pilots are losing PVE ships and the alliance stagnating. Would not hurt them.

R/P
    Power
    I love how people like cuko get all "Oh guys your internet forum is shit and it's not serious lol" and then proceeds to spend countless hours writing words on those forums in some vein attempt for attention as a last-ditch effort before spiraling into a stream of self pity, doubt and depression.

Basically what I'm saying here is you're the long version of a zoloft commercial.

(side effects may include being a faggot, horrible posting, and overly worded messages in a thread about a bad alliance)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

46. God damn these electric sex pants Marivauder's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    i'm not even reading his wall of texts

47. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    So, I went back and started looking @ alternative means of funding our alliance again. After figuring that out with alot of help. I then looked @ Fountain. See, The pilots that make little - no income. Represent the majority of our combat pilots. Due to PVE losses. Much less, PVP losses. Those pilots are breaking even or broke. There by, undermining thier moral. See, Effectively The 99 Percent was @ war with 4 other alliances, dedicated to destroying assets of all allainces in foutain.

There are larger and more experienced alliances. Who aren't able to withstand that level of Guerrilla warfare, harassment and losses. Why would a relatively new alliance be able to withstand it (lol ESG).

So the alliance needed to deploy to a place where it's relatively quite and stable. Somewhere our pilots can earn some income, while significantly reducing PVE losses (there by having more isk, due to less losses). Somewhere the alliance can stop focusing too much on the industrial aspects of the game and gain PVP experience (no blues). Which was the whole point of the alliance to begin with. In that environment. The pilots with the most difficulty, who require more time to gain experience can benifit. Most other pilots in the alliance are able to make substantial amounts of income no matter where they are.

Synidicate!\0/

Conclusion coming up 2 marrow! STAY TUNED. ALSO!? WHERE DA H8TERS? No more witty remarks?

48. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinli mei View Post
    I love how people like cuko get all "Oh guys your internet forum is shit and it's not serious lol" and then proceeds to spend countless hours writing words on those forums in some vein attempt for attention as a last-ditch effort before spiraling into a stream of self pity, doubt and depression.

Basically what I'm saying here is you're the long version of a zoloft commercial.

(side effects may include being a faggot, horrible posting, and overly worded messages in a thread about a bad alliance)

I find it amusing how people like Jinli mei can compare less than 30 post - over 400. I'm sure you're living a very fulfilling life in your parents basement. Faping and fisting your lonely tears away (good title for a country song). Gesticulating, italian style in conversations with your E-friends (lol). PLEASE READ MY POST!

49. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Marivauder View Post
    i'm not even reading his wall of texts
    Lies! You read them all. Otherwise why are you here? To point out what you're not reading lol?

50. How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later El Space Mariachi's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    No-one's reading them. If this thread wasn't in the shitpost-ok subforum, you'd be probated by now - but obviously since you have a kickboxing girlfriend and are totally Not a Nerd™, despite the fact that you're posting on Kugutsumen dot com, a forum for gigantic nerds who play EVE Online ; A Bad Game packed full of sad aspergic nerds/other shitty excuses for human beings, you probably wouldn't care about that and go to a Football game and shout about how you hate football, or whatever you do to fulfil your strange attention seeking fantasies.

This is a chillpost-only zone, and you are violating it with your stupid, fervid tripleposts. You're scaring the spam filter, stop it.