CEX.io
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Upcoming Changes: Shit that will change the gameplay in Eve Online

1. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Teh Ashen's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    This is a thread for gameplay/update/expansion discussion. Fuck trying to read 8 different threads about fanfest youtubes and what's happening with Dust. This thread is not for political discussion, who got drunk at fanfest, or Dust talk unless it directly effects Eve gameplay (e.g. orbital bombardments.)

Things on the table that I can think of: lock breaker mod? micro jump drive, drone mineral nerf, data cores possibly going to FW, crimewatch ...

Also, Titan tracking has its own thread.
    HILMAR DIED 4 YORU SINZ

2. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Malcanis's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I must remember to cash in my RP

3. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Viribus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Remember when they "announced" comet mining at fanfest?

R/P
    Power
    Moving Datacores to FW LP rewards is a great way to increase the T2 invention bottleneck. Right now, the flow is pretty good, pricing isn't out of this world, and it's been pretty stable. I guess with DUST having the ability (I'm guessing) to affect PI, CCP wants to really minimize passive isk streams, if not eliminate them completely. I'm not sold on this one, mostly because datacores are destroyed with use, and required for a significant portion of T2 production (see today's numbers from CCP_Diagoras - even the Sabre is 60%+ invention production). If CCP is looking to increase the cost of T2 by limiting the supply of key components in T2 production, this is a great way to do it.

"gee, indy character, you need to join FW and run missions to keep collecting datacores, and the prices are going to climb steadily since most folks in FW are PvP players not PvE indy."

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Viribus View Post
    Remember when they "announced" comet mining at fanfest?
    Yeah, and this year they iterated on it as ring mining - and targeted the winter expansion. They are also supposedly making it a group activity (I'd love to see how they pull that off).

6. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Arrador's Avatar
    Perrigrin, tenerifis, immensea, fucked if I know
    R/P
    Power
    I'm just gonna say it.

Death to all datacores. Its another fucking item that constantly has to be trucked in to 0.0, and that is what makes industry in 0.0 such hell hole.
    [Arrador] possesses a considerable understanding of ship configurations, strengths and weakness. He gives clear and purposeful instructions, is good at taking advantage of the fleet-composition he's dealt, and never loses sight of the main goal: fun. This, paired with an excellent tolerance for strong drink gives him an almost Churchillian capability to win, despite being completely pissed on booze most of the fleet operation.

7. What Good Is a Glass Dagger?
    R/P
    Power
    Rumor Mill says they are in the process of removing tiers although the 'nothings set in stone' line was thrown around.

8. Ask Me About My Flux Capacitor Fix Lag's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    And by "rumor mill" you mean CCP released a dev blog detailing tentative plans for ship balancing.

9. Super Moderator ihaveahelmet's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Combat Scrub View Post
    CCP wants to really minimize passive isk streams, if not eliminate them completely
    I don't see why they should do this, unless you're talking moon mining passive isk streams usually bring in a much lower isk/hr amount than "active" streams and they still require substantial initial effort and daily/weekly maintenance for the most part. Also I know for a fact that without such streams I would have cancelled my subscription back when I couldn't afford to keep it running with $$ and barely had time to play, but instead I just managed to scrape enough for a plex every month from PI; i'm sure there are many other people in similar situations

Quote Originally Posted by Fix Lag View Post
    And by "rumor mill" you mean CCP released a dev blog detailing tentative plans for ship balancing.
    And that plan was full of retarded ideas so I hope they don't go with anything remotely looking like it

Richter_Belmont: under Article 14, section 88, paragraph 420 of the B0Tl0rd Accord, it says "you're gay LOL pwned"

R/P
    Power
    I see no problem with having a "passive" stream of stuff, be it minerals or other stuff, as long as it's interdictable, to entice people into living somewhere (without having to, say, mine a bajillion hours a day), and to force them into defending their shit.
    Turning pretend colourblind angels from spaceship to madship samurais, one post at a time.

11. What Good Is a Glass Dagger?
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix Lag View Post
    In short yes. You dick.

Quote Originally Posted by ihaveahelmet View Post
    And that plan was full of retarded ideas so I hope they don't go with anything remotely looking like it
    It will look like it, then they will spend the next patches thinking about fixing it. Dominion II?

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ihaveahelmet View Post
    I don't see why they should do this, unless you're talking moon mining passive isk streams usually bring in a much lower isk/hr amount than "active" streams and they still require substantial initial effort and daily/weekly maintenance for the most part. Also I know for a fact that without such streams I would have cancelled my subscription back when I couldn't afford to keep it running with $$ and barely had time to play, but instead I just managed to scrape enough for a plex every month from PI; i'm sure there are many other people in similar situations
    With the discussion of ring mining to (possibly) replace moon mining, and datacores having reduced value from R&D agents and moving to FW LP rewards, and the looming threat of DUST affecting PI in LoSec and Null, it looks like that to me. I don't like it - I had to grind up to L4 access on my R&D agents just like everyone else, and the "passive" income from collecting datacores isn't that high. To cover one account you have to have 2 accounts with all 6 char having top RP on high value datacores, so it's not like it can keep an account afloat completely passively. But yeah, it seems like they are pushing to ensure you have to log in and participate in ISK-earning activities, rather than have it accumulate passively in any measurable amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrador View Post
    I'm just gonna say it.

Death to all datacores. Its another fucking item that constantly has to be trucked in to 0.0, and that is what makes industry in 0.0 such hell hole.
    As for datacores and 0.0, I don't have any comment. I do all my R&D in losec towers, and can generate plenty of BPCs to keep my production characters active. It's almost as bad, or possibly worse, than the 0.0 segment.

13. Super Moderator ihaveahelmet's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by tgr View Post
    I see no problem with having a "passive" stream of stuff, be it minerals or other stuff, as long as it's interdictable, to entice people into living somewhere (without having to, say, mine a bajillion hours a day), and to force them into defending their shit.
    on that end I wonder how much dust will have an impact on the PI market and if it will actually be worth it to defend your colonies if attacked

Richter_Belmont: under Article 14, section 88, paragraph 420 of the B0Tl0rd Accord, it says "you're gay LOL pwned"

R/P
    Power
    Cashing in 4 years of RP on datacores today on 9 different characters.

Noticed the price dropped instantly, shoulda done this shit last week.

In other news, Wtf does ccp actualy do, i mean really do. They announce tons but shit never really happens.

15. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Arrador's Avatar
    Perrigrin, tenerifis, immensea, fucked if I know
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Deira View Post
    In other news, Wtf does ccp actualy do, i mean really do. They announce tons but shit never really happens.
    This is why the CCP emote here is:
    [Arrador] possesses a considerable understanding of ship configurations, strengths and weakness. He gives clear and purposeful instructions, is good at taking advantage of the fleet-composition he's dealt, and never loses sight of the main goal: fun. This, paired with an excellent tolerance for strong drink gives him an almost Churchillian capability to win, despite being completely pissed on booze most of the fleet operation.

16. What Good Is a Glass Dagger?
    R/P
    Power
    They seem to be getting good at angering their customers. They took a change from tradition with the last patch though

17. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Teh Ashen's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    FW definitely needs SOMETHING to garner more interest in it. I don't think datacores are the answer though. I know a lot of 0.0 players wouldn't give two shits if FW up and vanished, but it does provide a niche for RPers, new PVPers, and people who don't want the "playing Eve like a job, managing sov bills, alarm clock for Ihub" style of play.

Looks like wardecs are changing, not really amazing though: http://community.eveonline.com/devbl...log&nbid=28542

My corp has been trying out the new voice software that CCP might make proprietary for Eve, C3. It's mostly frills at the moment, connect to facebook and call out like Skype, but so far the latency has been great and connecting to multiple channels is a plus. I doubt many big alliances will switch to it from Mumble/TS/Vent, but so far it's good for smaller fleets, and doesn't cost anything. http://www.downloadc3.com/control/ This isn't totally gameplay related, but might change high sec fleet communication for incursions.
    HILMAR DIED 4 YORU SINZ

R/P
    Power
    There's a significant population of RPers?
    "It pains me to say it but you are a good poster." - Vonq

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    There's a significant population of RPers?
    the 99%?

20. God damn these electric sex pants Marivauder's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Has anyone got a list of changes that they are going to make, to save going through multiple threads etc.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Marivauder View Post
    Has anyone got a list of changes that they are going to make, to save going through multiple threads etc.

At this point most of the 'changes' are abstract and not very detailed, or not even changes but ideas.

R/P
    Power
    Also, if they change the datacores I'm going to make so much isk.

23. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh Ashen View Post
    FW definitely needs SOMETHING to garner more interest in it. I don't think datacores are the answer though. I know a lot of 0.0 players wouldn't give two shits if FW up and vanished, but it does provide a niche for RPers, new PVPers, and people who don't want the "playing Eve like a job, managing sov bills, alarm clock for Ihub" style of play.

Looks like wardecs are changing, not really amazing though: http://community.eveonline.com/devbl...log&nbid=28542

My corp has been trying out the new voice software that CCP might make proprietary for Eve, C3. It's mostly frills at the moment, connect to facebook and call out like Skype, but so far the latency has been great and connecting to multiple channels is a plus. I doubt many big alliances will switch to it from Mumble/TS/Vent, but so far it's good for smaller fleets, and doesn't cost anything. http://www.downloadc3.com/control/ This isn't totally gameplay related, but might change high sec fleet communication for incursions.

Most people in FW wouldn't give two shifts if most of the null sec sov alliances up and vanished as side from it giving us random targets of opportunity.

As for the data core in FW stores I really don't think it will make them anymore expensive.. The news pretty much crashed the markets as people cashed theirs in, so if anything the market will have to be cleared which will likely take a very long time. Making it really a non issue to inventors and just moving a passive income to a more active income.

As for moon mining.. I wish to hell CCP would create a new class of ships that had to sit in space to mine moons. Screw you greedy null sec bastards whom seem to support the idea of letting a few of your top guys getting space rich while the rest of your players have to grind. I say make moon mining require the use of ships and active players rather than a retard amount of passive income., Then you have to depend on industry guys to keep your jew gold streams alive which boosts industry in null/low sec at the same time.

Risk vs reward baby..

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NAP View Post
    Most people in FW wouldn't give two shifts if most of the null sec sov alliances up and vanished as side from it giving us random targets of opportunity.

As for the data core in FW stores I really don't think it will make them anymore expensive.. The news pretty much crashed the markets as people cashed theirs in, so if anything the market will have to be cleared which will likely take a very long time. Making it really a non issue to inventors and just moving a passive income to a more active income.

As for moon mining.. I wish to hell CCP would create a new class of ships that had to sit in space to mine moons. Screw you greedy null sec bastards whom seem to support the idea of letting a few of your top guys getting space rich while the rest of your players have to grind. I say make moon mining require the use of ships and active players rather than a retard amount of passive income., Then you have to depend on industry guys to keep your jew gold streams alive which boosts industry in null/low sec at the same time.

Risk vs reward baby..

Until they do something like WoW resource mining anti-bot measures the player ability to moon mine is going to be shit.

25. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Opti's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Deira View Post
    Cashing in 4 years of RP on datacores today on 9 different characters.

Noticed the price dropped instantly, shoulda done this shit last week.

a whole 200mil for 4 years

quick to the nerf machine bros

26. We're Only in It for the Money UnknownPoster's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    The main thing I'm looking forward to is them balancing out T1 cruisers. I've been trolling about in a thorax, which is awesome fun as far as cheap disposable ships go. I love my faction and T2 hull as much as the next guy, but if they can make it so that the current T1 hulls are viable in fleets, or just solo pvp, then I mean it would make me really happy. It'll open the doors for some new "Special Snowflake" fleets for some cheap pvp, and will give the newbies some use in other fleets if their ships are actually doing something except disposable tackle or a paperthin dps ship.

27. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I personally would like to welcome low sec to blob warfare, timers and null sec invading on their turf as there's no way in hell we're going to allow them to jam our logistics routes.

28. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Teh Ashen's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagdul View Post
    I personally would like to welcome low sec to blob warfare, timers and null sec invading on their turf as there's no way in hell we're going to allow them to jam our logistics routes.
    Lowsec: Controlling your game.
    HILMAR DIED 4 YORU SINZ

29. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    @UP:

You call it 'moronic' however, do you really think that if CCP turns lowsec into dominion style sov where you pay for your upgrades with LP (as they proposed) that null entities wouldn't get involved? Call it moronic, but as null entities who hold space, we DEPEND on those low sec routes because null still relies on high sec for shit like datacores. There's no fucking way we're going to allow FW to control them.

30. At the office, getting paid to be on here (unofficially) Jacabon Mere's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    For some reason you think it will be worth the effort to interfere.

31. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacabon Mere View Post
    For some reason you think it will be worth the effort to interfere.
    If someone in low sec can jam my logistics route to empire, you're damn right it'll be worth interfering.

32. We're Only in It for the Money pinoyzzz's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownPoster View Post
    The main thing I'm looking forward to is them balancing out T1 cruisers. I've been trolling about in a thorax, which is awesome fun as far as cheap disposable ships go. I love my faction and T2 hull as much as the next guy, but if they can make it so that the current T1 hulls are viable in fleets, or just solo pvp, then I mean it would make me really happy. It'll open the doors for some new "Special Snowflake" fleets for some cheap pvp, and will give the newbies some use in other fleets if their ships are actually doing something except disposable tackle or a paperthin dps ship.
    This is CCP, not Blizzard or Valve.

They'll give the thorax a better MWD cap penalty, the Augoror more cargo capacity, the Bellicose more tracking, and give the Osprey a bonus to shield bots or something equally dull and retarded. I bet after the first pass of this so-called balancing by role, a majority of T1 cruisers will still not be worth piloting unless you're a noob or pretending to be one.

33. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Opti's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    http://community.eveonline.com/en/inferno/features/

not directly but lol at prices for things in new expansion

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyzzz View Post
    This is CCP, not Blizzard or Valve.

They'll give the thorax a better MWD cap penalty, the Augoror more cargo capacity, the Bellicose more tracking, and give the Osprey a bonus to shield bots or something equally dull and retarded. I bet after the first pass of this so-called balancing by role, a majority of T1 cruisers will still not be worth piloting unless you're a noob or pretending to be one.
    Did you even read the 'fuck tiers carve out defined roles' devblog?

The bellicose is going to get a sweet buff

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Marivauder View Post
    As far as I can see, they're not really doing anything with this patch short of changing drone alloys and maybe titan work, though they change their mind faster than a pregnant woman.

It seems like mostly prep work to fix stuff later and they've put a name on it.

Crimewatch isn't actually changing, they're making it able to BE changed, ect, its like, Incarna, a year later, a patch full of nothing.

36. Pre-Person
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    As far as I can see, they're not really doing anything with this patch short of changing drone alloys and maybe titan work, though they change their mind faster than a pregnant woman.
    Theyre doing Inferno on the 24th and next month some kind of larger Inferno 2 patch with most of the interesting stuff.
    Cant remember what exactly it was though

37. Adjustment Team
    R/P
    Power
    The complete removal of meta 0 drops from rats is a pretty massive (and afaik, previously unannounced) change. Mineral prices are going to go even more batshit crazy unless that diff showing new metal scraps with non-trit minerals was for real.
    [I]spherical monkey fears and envies[/I]

38. The Ethics of Madness Iratus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubutai View Post
    The complete removal of meta 0 drops from rats is a pretty massive (and afaik, previously unannounced) change. Mineral prices are going to go even more batshit crazy unless that diff showing new metal scraps with non-trit minerals was for real.
    Good. At this rate, mining will be profitable again.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hChYV.png[/IMG]

"Every rifter counts friend" - VR

R/P
    Power
    Just to laugh at this post some more...

The moment FW becomes worth a damn to do, the nullsec guys will dogpile into it and wipe out any existing FW groups. We had a pretty big group go to low when FW came out but dropped out as profits fizzled. The best thing existing FW players can ask for is that CCP forget they ever existed.

Risk vs reward baby..
    This is so hilariously wrong that my gut tells me it's a troll but if not, it's obvious that you have no clue what taking, exploiting, or defending moons involves, but if you did you might be aware that there are moons (even tech moons!) in lowsec. Groups that have these can afford things like (gasp) free ships and reimbursement programs!

40. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    @ Moon Mining

If only barren moons shat out alloys.

41. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    R/P
    Power
    Was it said that dust interaction would be with PI? Or is that just a guess? Could just as easily influence SOV wars or something.

42. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    R/P
    Power
    You will find there is a difference with FW than Sov null sec. People in FW choose to live where they fight. We don't live in the safety of bubbled up systems and go on 50 jump roam before we can get to PVP. We undock and fight in the same space we live in daily.

It doesn't matter if you blob us 1 day or 3 days in a row.. The 4th & 5th day we will be right back pissing you off working on cyno jamming your favorite logistic hubs. We fight our war targets daily and fight each other over useless space for the fun of it and you don't think we will fight harder when it means something? You can blob us randomly, but unless you make it a focus to try to hold control of the space 23.5/7 we will be coming right back each day like cockroaches.

We live in those systems you call your logistic chain and unless you are willing to do the same your blobs will mean nothing but a temp delay between the system flips. Besides that 3rd party groups can't control the space only one of the two factions can and anyone that is involved in the faction that has control can use their LP's or VP's (however CCP do it) to activate the cyno jammer.

My guess is you won't have to worry too much as IMO I'm betting the cyno jammers will just be activated in some key systems & maybe the hot spots we typically fight in, which would give us ability to control the types of fights we get to a degree.

43. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MpozoY View Post
    Just to laugh at this post some more...

The moment FW becomes worth a damn to do, the nullsec guys will dogpile into it and wipe out any existing FW groups. We had a pretty big group go to low when FW came out but dropped out as profits fizzled. The best thing existing FW players can ask for is that CCP forget they ever existed.

This is so hilariously wrong that my gut tells me it's a troll but if not, it's obvious that you have no clue what taking, exploiting, or defending moons involves, but if you did you might be aware that there are moons (even tech moons!) in lowsec. Groups that have these can afford things like (gasp) free ships and reimbursement programs!
    You do understand that we fight null sec groups pretty often as well as many of the biggest and most organized Pie groups in the game? Hell PL has quite a few of their guys as well as the sNiggs living in our back yard. We are used to large groups roaming the space we live in, because we live in the most active space in the game. You can come with 50 or 300 man gangs if you want. We will just wait til you are bored and carry on.

44. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex Muhadin's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Changing the ship tier system to have Racial Battlecruisers, and Racial Destroyer skills. How they are going to do this they haven't said, but soundwave said a couple times on eve-o forums that if you can fly it now, you can fly it after.

Just incase i finished off bc5 on 2 other of my pvp characters. Would be sweet if bc5 turns into 4 racial bc 5 skills. Woo free sp \o/

They have also mentioned about making capitals not require battleship 5, if they do do this, i want bs5 reimbursed on certain characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post

It seems like mostly prep work to fix stuff later and they've put a name on it.

Crimewatch isn't actually changing, they're making it able to BE changed, ect, its like, Incarna, a year later, a patch full of nothing.
    There is probably quite a bit coming out in this patch then just the things you mentioned. More than likely pretty significant changes at that.
    Muhadin - Origin. - Black Legion.

45. Pre-Person
    R/P
    Power
    He did say they would most likely just give you all racial BC skills at that lvl you had the current BC skill at.
    He also said, that when in doubt, he will just give away free sp rather than take them away.

And as said, the initial April 24th Inferno patch will be rather small. End of March will be the escalation of inferno with more stuff.

46. Legitimate Rape Baby
    R/P
    Power

Risk vs reward baby..
    Looks like I've wasted some time and money on trying to set up my freighter alt to do research as well. Damned CCP.

47. Legitimate Rape Baby
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Opti View Post
    http://community.eveonline.com/en/inferno/features/

not directly but lol at prices for things in new expansion
    Holy shit:

Bountiful Drone Rewards
    Alloys have been removed from the rogue drones, and bounties have been added to them to bring them in line with other faction mobs. Players no longer have to gather a cargo hold full of alloys to make rogue drone hunting lucrative.
    Nice, and no more mining with guns, either. Will this make the dronelands worth dog piling on the DRF regions that so many people ignored before and cause more activity?

@ Moon Mining

If only barren moons shat out alloys.
    They really shouldn't have any barren moons. Give all moons something that a small tower might be able to break even on or even generate a profit.

48. I have galactorrhea :( Tristan Acoma's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    You will find there is a difference with FW than Sov null sec. People in FW choose to live where they fight. We don't live in the safety of bubbled up systems and go on 50 jump roam before we can get to PVP. We undock and fight in the same space we live in daily.

It doesn't matter if you blob us 1 day or 3 days in a row.. The 4th & 5th day we will be right back pissing you off working on cyno jamming your favorite logistic hubs. We fight our war targets daily and fight each other over useless space for the fun of it and you don't think we will fight harder when it means something? You can blob us randomly, but unless you make it a focus to try to hold control of the space 23.5/7 we will be coming right back each day like cockroaches.

We live in those systems you call your logistic chain and unless you are willing to do the same your blobs will mean nothing but a temp delay between the system flips. Besides that 3rd party groups can't control the space only one of the two factions can and anyone that is involved in the faction that has control can use their LP's or VP's (however CCP do it) to activate the cyno jammer.

My guess is you won't have to worry too much as IMO I'm betting the cyno jammers will just be activated in some key systems & maybe the hot spots we typically fight in, which would give us ability to control the types of fights we get to a degree.
    As a nullsec resident, I'm totally loving the idea that FW will try to jam literally every viable logistically useful system they're allowed to, and (more importantly) setup/attempt to form something cohesive to defend all of those towers. Should be some hilarious killmails and attempts at political machinations when things are boring elsewhere if nothing else.

R/P
    Power
    I was of the initial impression that the coming changes were "meh".

Removing alloys from drones and replacing it with ISK rewards will just increase the influx of ISK into the game, fueling inflation to reach even greater heights, this coupled with removal of meta0 from loot drops will make prices batshit insane, so everyone needs to be an industrialist or have one on retainer, which means less fighting. The Titan changes are removing the usability of a prized epeen, and it will disappear from low-sec as a result (apart from their bus-service utility), hence we won't have shots at killing them. The Supercarrier nerf made non-blob sc's completely disappear and I think it has been a detriment to the game. We don't get killed by them anymore, but also we don't get to kill them. Now it's all about the triage archon and tracking moros. No more juicy 20b killmails waiting to happen.

Even the proposed FW changes didn't excite me, bringing dominion sov to FW will invalidate a lot of the reasons people go to FW in the first place (to get out of null-suck). BUT if they mean null-sec bears actually show up trying to fight us I'll be overjoyed. Then we don't need to trawl Geminate, Catch and Syndicate looking for fights anymore

50. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
    R/P
    Power
    Whoa, battle hardened FW samurai are coming out of the woodwork. To which NPC corp does the blessing of your assfrig go?