CEX.io
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Opti comes out of the closet, Goonswarm Declares Victory

1. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Player of no importance View Post
    That BR Doc makes IRC seem good. Sadly only at the first glance

2. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Raidek's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    All trolling aside if you look back a few months ago our (super)capitals were almost completely inactive. We are not where I want to be but it's getting better. Right now what we're seeing is a lot of dudes literally doing things for the first time ever with the ships they bought a long time ago. Capswarm 2012, the age of activity.

I'm wishing I could be in Iceland for fanfest.

R/P
    Power
    "literally"
    Mfume Apocal - Origin. - Black Legion.

4. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Wusti's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    No he meant they're writing about it :P

5. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    R/P
    Power
    Twink welps baddon fleet, defends Typhoon Fleet Issue honoure in FC channel, proclaims Ishtars are the answer to all problems.

Twink rages, reforms, rages about reforming, moves a few jumps, rages about moving a few jumps, eventually gets back to BKG with another abaddon fleet + allies to equal evenish numbers, to which rzr immediately dock up.

Typical day in the life of an NCdoter (lol)
    [B][U]Propolis[/U][/B] - D00M - Northern Coalition.

6. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Player of no importance View Post
    Your dishonorable battlereport did not include the sound walloping we delivered to IRC.

http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=5829

edit: yeah I know, killing IRC is no big deal, but gotta salvage it somehow.
    How the fuck is that a "sound walloping?" If that's against IRC you should be ashamed of yourselves. Maelstroms w/no Huginns against BCs...

R/P
    Power
    Lets just forget about all those muninns, obviously all the kills on that battlereport were from the irc! Those speedy, medium range hacs probably never even scratched all the close range CFC welpcanes anyways~

8. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Dego View Post
    Lets just forget about all those muninns, obviously all the kills on that battlereport were from the irc! Those speedy, medium range hacs probably never even scratched all the close range CFC welpcanes anyways~
    v0v The dude was trying to prove that they raped IRC and that BR certainly doesn't show it. I randomly clicked around and saw a bunch of kms with Maels and a bunch with Muninns.

e: Also if you're going to negrep me at least spell "etc" correctly.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorren Canada View Post
    Um, one of our mistakes was to allow Elo temporary access to some of our FC channels (or something) because now he knows all our fcs and primaries them instantly. Sup?
    I was in that channel as well. Lots was achieved there, like trolling Lake into banning Elo from the kugu jabber about 4 times.

Oh and we don't primary FCs unless they primary ours immediately. Or MWD their vulture 40km away from the rest of their fleet directly into our muninns.

10. Super Moderator Lorren Canada's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    IDK, I've just heard our fcs complain about BL always calling them primary early on and getting blapped, as well as anyone who could potentially backup fc. And goddamn Sec, either you're pretty stupid or you're a lot more butthurt than you'd like to admit with all your anti Goon/TEST mantra.
    Your posting has been Adjusted

11. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Butthurt from what, feeding my corp's wallet and my killboard? Posting for pages about me?

To the contrary nobody is more happy at TEST's continued existence than me, and nobody would be more upset if they were Haargothed. You guys provide 90% of the content to my fleets. That is why, no matter what, TEST will always have a place in my heart.

12. Inconstant Moon syndic thrass's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    All I know is the one time I FCed against you we wrecked your Muninn's shit in Drakes and you guys didn't shoot me first.

Why do some shitdicks think that's dishonourable. If Syndic went down I always have at least 1 more character in fleet I could FC from so stop being bad FCs and shit.

PS it was also a good fight we should honour duel at the sun etc etc o7 m8 gfgf

R/P
    Power
    TBH Lorren, it's probably just us not knowing who your FCs are.

14. The Indefatigable Frog Dana Kait's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by syndic thrass View Post
    All I know is the one time I FCed against you we wrecked your Muninn's shit in Drakes and you guys didn't shoot me first.

Why do some shitdicks think that's dishonourable. If Syndic went down I always have at least 1 more character in fleet I could FC from so stop being bad FCs and shit.

PS it was also a good fight we should honour duel at the sun etc etc o7 m8 gfgf
    Which time? Hell even Elo has bad days once and a while (bad positioning, bad luck, or who the hell knows.) But all and all, he (and our other fcs) fc really well and got us through some crap you or some other person has thrown at us. But no one is 100% perfect and expecting that from ANYone is a little over the top.

R/P
    Power
    Seriously, when did this happen? The worst I can remember us ever doing vs goon drakes (while in Muninns) is jumping into 2x our numbers and killing all your tackle while burning away.
    If that's wrecking us then no wonder everything is a cultural victory

16. Inconstant Moon syndic thrass's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana Kait View Post
    Which time? Hell even Elo has bad days once and a while (bad positioning, bad luck, or who the hell knows.) But all and all, he (and our other fcs) fc really well and got us through some crap you or some other person has thrown at us. But no one is 100% perfect and expecting that from ANYone is a little over the top.

Hahaha dude yall jumped Muninns into us when we were on 0. It wasn't because I was good, it was because he went balls out and still downed some of our shit.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=12410277

17. The Indefatigable Frog Dana Kait's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Hahaha dude yall jumped Muninns into us when we were on 0. It wasn't because I was good, it was because he went balls out and still downed some of our shit.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=12410277
    again dude, no one is 100% perfect. But he still does a good job despite the odds. Bolded part: And it wasn't a total welp, EVEN though he was outnumbered and in bad position (some people survived, yay!). Wish I was there, looked like fun even though it went badly. But sadly, overslept.

18. Inconstant Moon syndic thrass's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    I'm not bashing on Elo I'm bashing on whoever took out their fleet with 4 Huginns and however few Scimis let them instantly die then got hmiself killed and didnt have any backup FC or alt in fleet.

PS Elo would kick my ass any day

19. The Indefatigable Frog Dana Kait's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I'm not bashing on Elo I'm bashing on whoever took out their fleet with 4 Huginns and however few Scimis let them instantly die then got hmiself killed and didnt have any backup FC or alt in fleet.

PS Elo would kick my ass any day
    ah, kinda came off as you bashing him. But could be the fact that it's almost 2 am where I am at. *shrug* who knows. Though.... have you looked at many of our battle reports man?????

20. Becalmed in Hell Helios Black's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    IDK, I've just heard our fcs complain about BL always calling them primary early on and getting blapped, as well as anyone who could potentially backup fc. And goddamn Sec, either you're pretty stupid or you're a lot more butthurt than you'd like to admit with all your anti Goon/TEST mantra.
    I don't know if you're just ignorant or retarded...

We don't kill FC's unless you kill ours first (which you do all the fucking time.).
    Helios Black - Origin. - Black Legion.

21. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex Addrake's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Killing your fc's because we don't know who they are is not the same as purposefully targeting FC's in order to stifle ~goodfights~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

22. Super Moderator Lorren Canada's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios Black View Post
    We don't kill FC's unless you kill ours first (which you do all the fucking time.).
    Well maybe that explains it? Maybe I'm missing something but you call me stupid and then give a perfectly reasonable explanation for what I was saying

23. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Phey Onat's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I'm going to need for there to be fewer ops so I can focus on ratting in C-LP and other localities with similar sov tickers.
    I've noticed that there's a pretty big disconnect between the general consensus of kugu and what's actually happening. It seems enough people have said it in this thread that people are taking it as fact.

24. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Phey Onat's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I target Kugu posters first. If they are one and the same, that's your fault
    I've noticed that there's a pretty big disconnect between the general consensus of kugu and what's actually happening. It seems enough people have said it in this thread that people are taking it as fact.

25. God damn these electric sex pants Marivauder's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Phey Onat View Post

R/P
    Power
    If you check out some of Aoko's videos of our fleets (which are all posted in our thread, I believe), he includes our comms along with Elo's target calling. You can see who gets called and when. There is one video where one of your FCs gets blapped about midway through the fight and Elo actually says, "Fuck, I just killed their FC." I remember another time where Zarks FC'd a fleet against us where he was literally the last person on the field because everyone else had either bailed or been killed before we tackled him and killed him. Another time, he kept doing weird shit where he'd ping his drakes all over the grid, both on and off. After 3-4 times of that and pointing whatever we could and owning them, Elo just got bored of it and killed Zarks. Yet another time, we jumped into about 70+ drakes with 30 muninns and the second we decloaked, Zarks went straight for Elo. Elo burned away going "wololol" and once reps caught on him, we burned Zarks down and Elo made sure to remind him in local, "you primary me, i primary you."

I'm talking about Zarks a lot because although he may not be the best FC in Eve, he consistently forms up homeland defense fleets when no one else will and fights us. He's also lost about 5 vultures to us, including the one I mentioned previously that burned directly into our muninn fist. He doesn't talk as much shit as Boat, though, which is very space honorable of him because Boat's shittalking is not only completely fabricated, but ends up giving him bloody noses over it (lose 4 dreads and 2 carriers while drakes are .3ly out of range, anyone?)

R/P
    Power
    This is gentlemen warfare. It is dishonourable to target the fleet commander on the battlefield.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by anzoxe View Post
    This is gentlemen warfare. It is dishonourable to target the fleet commander on the battlefield.
    in a way, yeah it is. both sides hold back from going 100% faggotry because we all know how the game is played when that is the case

Also to FA: ?[ 2012.03.22 00:49:02 ] Javius Rong > yeah, to bad Mfume still cant FC

roflmao
    Mfume Apocal - Origin. - Black Legion.

29. Inconstant Moon syndic thrass's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Phey Onat View Post
    When we fought BL Geddons in Delve (or like PB or some shit) in welpcanes a while back Laz went down and I just started yell out every kugu poster I could find. Apparently I might have been shooting Ron Mexxico the whole time and 1 gunning the other primaries.

30. Becalmed in Hell Helios Black's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Well maybe that explains it? Maybe I'm missing something but you call me stupid and then give a perfectly reasonable explanation for what I was saying
    It's not perfectly reasonable if you're the niggers that start the whole thing by shooting our FC's...

You said that your FC's complain about us shooting them early, which means that they're not telling you the truth about what happens but you're also pretty dumb because what do you think it means when the first person to get primaried is Elo and Mfume?

R/P
    Power
    yea mfume we don't have like any kills over the past week you can't FC

32. Big slab'a Prussian wurst Malaclypse's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Holy shit, are people really arguing about the e-honour of primarying the fc or generally known eve persona? We'd all stop podkilling and ganking, too.

[...]because what do you think it means when the first person to get primaried is Elo and Mfume?
    It means that you're too dumb to have additional chars or alts with less popular names in your gang. Same goes for the cfc folks complaining.
    Monkeys killing monkeys killing monkeys over places of the ground.
    Silly monkeys, give them thumbs, they make a club and beat their brothers down.

The universe is hostile, so impersonal: Devour to survive - So it is, so it's always been!

33. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Opti's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    spaceships is about winning

if you kill their fc and they cant fight you win

ergo kill fcs 1st

nailed it

34. Super Moderator Lorren Canada's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    It's not perfectly reasonable if you're the niggers that start the whole thing by shooting our FC's...

You said that your FC's complain about us shooting them early, which means that they're not telling you the truth about what happens but you're also pretty dumb because what do you think it means when the first person to get primaried is Elo and Mfume?
    abloo abloo abloo, so dishonorable they shoot our fc's first! - get the fuck out god fucking damn

35. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Phey Onat's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    There's a reason my Kugu famed character sits in a Titan. It is well protected in its coffin and will not be shot at (because ours never see combat )

36. Inconstant Moon Serious Business's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Opti View Post

ergo kill fcs 1st

nailed it
    Forums up for 1 hour, Flys around for another 25 minutes, Waits on gates for 15 minutes, finally gets fight, kills FC, other people run, is Opti.

R/P
    Power
    When we fought BL Geddons in Delve (or like PB or some shit) in welpcanes a while back Laz went down and I just started yell out every kugu poster I could find. Apparently I might have been shooting Ron Mexxico the whole time and 1 gunning the other primaries.
    The only time I remember us fighting Laz in those piece of shit phalli was in Geminate when we were in Nulli and as Elo fleetwarped us to a ping, a Nulli dictor heroically bubbled half our fleet for courage forcing Ron and about 10-15 others to brawl down your whole fleet until the rest of the fleet returned. Ron was on the verge of receiving reps and making it out alive when Addrake and BigChols decided to bomb his fucking face off and killed him.

38. Becalmed in Hell Helios Black's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    abloo abloo abloo, so dishonorable they shoot our fc's first! - get the fuck out god fucking damn
    It's cool, we'll just keep coming and wrecking your shit, no worries. We don't run as soon as someone shoots our FC.

R/P
    Power
    Jokes on you, every muninn is an FC.
    "It pains me to say it but you are a good poster." - Vonq

40. The Mote in God's Eye Elenor Pewpew's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    But not every FC is a Muninn!

R/P
    Power
    What in the literal fuck is going on in here?

R/P
    Power
    Some sort of ehonour slapstick skit?
    Turning pretend colourblind angels from spaceship to madship samurais, one post at a time.

43. Sigs are too damn expensive. Elo's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Sweet you went from oh you shot our fc's first to " shooting fcs doesnt matter you cry babbies lmao"

44. Super Moderator Lorren Canada's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Elo View Post
    Sweet you went from oh you shot our fc's first to " shooting fcs doesnt matter you cry babbies lmao"
    Now we both know that's not what happened

R/P
    Power
    Howllen > lick a NC lately?
    EVE System > Channel changed to Local : 3DR-CR
    Howllen > So as I was saying if NC is the whore to Raiden's pimp, what is BL? I mean they clean up NC after a screw or what?
    Howllen > exactly, how the mighty have fallen, no respect for themselves
    Howllen > yeah but they were respectable once right?
    Howllen > I guess after the Titan lose they went to whoever would have them
    Howllen > no they could never hold systems, just greif
    Howllen > no maybe gate camp in Venal but no just grief I mean two moths ago they were 32% on kill board
    Monophonic > Who are youi talking to?
    Howllen > Just talking about Black Legion

talking mad smack from a bomber while he shoots an SBU lmao

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Opti View Post

ergo kill fcs 1st

nailed it
    If this is true, it explains why there are so many mad posters on here.. I enjoy the fighting, not the winning.. Game is alot funner with a good fight, win or lose..
    Black Legion... Muninns... OMAI!

47. Inconstant Moon syndic thrass's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaclypse View Post
    Holy shit, are people really arguing about the e-honour of primarying the fc or generally known eve persona? We'd all stop podkilling and ganking, too.

It means that you're too dumb to have additional chars or alts with less popular names in your gang. Same goes fore the cfc folks complaining.
    P much what I meant to say a while ago. Idk apparently I'm shit at words and was calling Elo shit or something and now it's all honour this hurf that.

R/P
    Power
    now he's linking my cov ops alt's killboard in local .... i'm so upset i could cry

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrules View Post
    If this is true, it explains why there are so many mad posters on here.. I enjoy the fighting, not the winning.. Game is alot funner with a good fight, win or lose..
    This, Opti aka Calmoto you are a fucking idiot btw.

50. Inconstant Moon syndic thrass's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Haha itt Ron Mexxico's k/d ratio is shit. Lol bak2highsec l2pvp nub.

Oh and Opti is stupid and mad as shit about something. Film at 11.