CEX.io
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 84

Securitas, posting alts, and the heavy burdens of overencumbered egos

  1. Ask Me About My Flux Capacitor Fix Lag's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Jan
    Location
    Waffe's Holesquad Grub 'n Gas
    Posts
    3,164
    R/P
    1.4443742098609
    Power
    14
    I think your posting alt just got burned, Sec.

    [spoiler=Let Me Check]Yes, yes it did.[/spoiler]

  2. We're Only in It for the Money UnknownPoster's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 May
    Location
    S2N, for now.
    Posts
    1,077
    R/P
    0.50603528319406
    Power
    5
    I burned it ages ago. But hey mari can take credit for this

  3. Piper in the Woods
    Joined
    2010 Dec
    Location
    FA
    Posts
    49
    R/P
    1.1224489795918
    Power
    4
    I'm not securitas but believe what you want.

  4. I'm Only in It for the Money Grim's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Nov
    Location
    Pizza
    Posts
    3,715
    R/P
    0.39946164199192
    Power
    12
    I'm Securitas.

    Fakedit: I meant I'm Artemis.
    If you kill enough of them they stop fighting - Gen. Curtis Lemay
    Fear the KKM

  5. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Jul
    Location
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    Posts
    5,533
    R/P
    0.89409000542201
    Power
    20
    No, I'm Artemis.

  6. caleb ball
    Guest
    I'm Artemis. lolololololol

  7. Philip Loki
    Guest
    Stop the crap, guys...we all know I'm Artemis.

  8. MrLumberjack
    Guest
    No, no, no, I am the real Artemis.

  9. Hypo Dermis
    Guest
    I AM ARTEMIS

  10. The Empire never ended July's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Jul
    Location
    Black Legion
    Posts
    780
    R/P
    0.31410256410256
    Power
    4
    I'm [s]Artemis[/s] a faggot.
    [URL="http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=12609601"][ 2012.03.02 08:32:51 ] Kurth Ren > whereas love squad avoids any engagement that is not a onesided curbstomp[/URL]
    [URL="http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=11888507"][ 2012.03.02 08:34:08 ] Kurth Ren > but you are literally arguing with the inventor of broski, you aren't going to win a debate about broski history with me[/URL]
    [URL="http://unidan.net/killboard/?a=kill_related&kll_id=1876"][ 2012.03.02 08:40:48 ] Kurth Ren > it's filled with bitter faggots who would rather be slaves to finns and run at the first sign of a fight then go on ops[/URL]

  11. Piper in the Woods
    Joined
    2010 Dec
    Location
    FA
    Posts
    49
    R/P
    1.1224489795918
    Power
    4
    But who is it?

  12. We're Only in It for the Money UnknownPoster's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 May
    Location
    S2N, for now.
    Posts
    1,077
    R/P
    0.50603528319406
    Power
    5
    May not be sure who artemis is anymore, however I know your all irrelevent, and thus don't care. However the fact that you went through trouble to gather your troops sec, makes me laugh.

  13. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Jul
    Location
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    Posts
    5,533
    R/P
    0.89409000542201
    Power
    20
    Dream, it's "relevant."

    Sorry, pet peeve.

  14. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Jul
    Location
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    Posts
    5,533
    R/P
    0.89409000542201
    Power
    20
    99% was amazing that's why you went to Bat Country right

  15. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
    Joined
    2011 Mar
    Location
    [EVOL]
    Posts
    346
    R/P
    0.94797687861272
    Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitas View Post
    99% was amazing that's why you went to Bat Country right
    OH SNAP

  16. I'm Only in It for the Money Grim's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Nov
    Location
    Pizza
    Posts
    3,715
    R/P
    0.39946164199192
    Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitas View Post
    99% was amazing that's why you went to Bat Country right
    I think 99% still have him on retainer to be their forum whiteknight.
    If you kill enough of them they stop fighting - Gen. Curtis Lemay
    Fear the KKM

  17. A game of cat and also cat Bowkers's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Apr
    Location
    Vast nothingness of space
    Posts
    1,508
    R/P
    1.4522546419098
    Power
    9
    Much like evol was amazing until you had to do a job right?

  18. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Jul
    Location
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    Posts
    5,533
    R/P
    0.89409000542201
    Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopin View Post
    Much like evol was amazing until you had to do a job right?
    I did a job every day, one that 99% (get it) of the scrubs in this game couldn't or wouldn't do, what do you mean?

  19. The Indefatigable Frog
    Joined
    2011 Dec
    Posts
    58
    R/P
    0.39655172413793
    Power
    3
    Did you guys know that Securitas is gay?

  20. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Jul
    Location
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    Posts
    5,533
    R/P
    0.89409000542201
    Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaeva View Post
    Did you guys know that Securitas is gay?
    Did ?you?

  21. We're Only in It for the Money UnknownPoster's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 May
    Location
    S2N, for now.
    Posts
    1,077
    R/P
    0.50603528319406
    Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitas View Post
    I did a job every day, one that 99% (get it) of the scrubs in this game couldn't or wouldn't do, what do you mean?
    Sucking dick isn't a job securitas.

  22. God damn these electric sex pants Marivauder's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Feb
    Location
    I'm doing Secret Millionaire
    Posts
    3,710
    R/P
    1.6355795148248
    Power
    17
    Man, i read this today in college, and it wouldn't let me log in to Kugu, i was cringing to reply, any who i am here.


    Sec, Let's go through the list,

    Evolution - You praised this corp like it was your own child, mainly because you kept it alive for a while, then you broke up with your boyfriend, and you couldn't do a 30 minute thing such as setting up a pos, i mean seriously, where you crying so much you forgot your login details? Secondly, Molle called you out, which i thought was amazing of him, he tried to tell you to become helpful in Evolution you had to do more than just fc, of course fcing alot, but as we've seen Evol aren't just a 1 job corp, gotta contribute, once you got called out, you left, simply because YOU CAN'T be a grunt, because you have to call the shots or else you'd whine and bitch at someone to listen to your story. You left, formed a new concordiat, anyways NEXT STORY

    Concordiat(no The) - I wondered why you made this corp and i just came to the conclusion which is explained previously, you have to call the shots, you gave Horse the full ownership of The Concordiat, which at the time was alright but now, i assume he didn't want to give you the ownership back or you just didn't have the balls to ask him yourself, so you made a new one, pretty much sniped everyone you took into Evol and the ones who left their, except you didn't (or attempt to) get Midori or Alizandro, because i assumed they got sick of your shit, smart of them, they are cool people and knew what they where doing. So you made this corp, got the members, then the other day i noticed you linking a killboard br, which is normally like you, although the site address was "TheRealConcordiat" this pretty much summed it all up for me, you couldn't help knowing someone else had a hold of your old corporation so you try to out-do them. Then comes in the awoxing of 99% people, which i'm sure you took great pride in saying it was all your idea (might be wrong, but fuck it i'm going for a hatrick) then calling out Dreamtrooper (this got me) which pretty much made you probably the biggest hypocrite in EVE and these forums, saying to him "If it was so great why did you leave for BAT" now what i see here is you being a bitter motherfucker because you know very well that most of BAT have probably the biggest hatred against you and you can't help knowing people don't like you. So yeah, you are a faggot now.

    Oh yeah, using a second account "Artemis" on kugu to literally counter yourself in hopes for some argument, e.g. you post a kb, and Artemis will suddenly post "haha i bet you (insert hatred comment)" in the SOLE hope that someone would respond to you so you get that little bit of attention of having people talk about you (good or bad) on the internet. It's very gay and attention seeking, you also use Kugu like it's facebook, We all know you're gay, and i'm sure 99% (no pun) don't give a single fuck about you liking men, but you don't need to show us on your avatar LOOK GUYS I'M GAY POST ABOUT ME, and also jumping into random threads to show everyone, LOOK GUYS, WE KILLED A TEST DRAKE, full BR, in the test and concordiat thread on SDF and EOU.

    Basically, i used to like you, but now you are just a huge faggot, damn i raged here


  23. Whoremonger someguyfromoverthere's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Mar
    Posts
    389
    R/P
    1.9177377892031
    Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Marivauder View Post
    -Snip-


    This, a thousand times this!

  24. We're Only in It for the Money UnknownPoster's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 May
    Location
    S2N, for now.
    Posts
    1,077
    R/P
    0.50603528319406
    Power
    5
    Ladies and gentlemen, Marivauder has left the building.


  25. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Jul
    Location
    snigg
    Posts
    4,246
    R/P
    1.1321243523316
    Blog Entries
    1
    Power
    16
    boosh

  26. Crashlander Tali's Avatar
    Joined
    2012 Feb
    Location
    울산 동구 일산해수욕장
    Posts
    260
    R/P
    2.7884615384615
    Power
    3
    I'm feeling a little warm and fuzzy here.

    also, confirming full homo love for Dreamtrooper, he will always be a 99bro

  27. Ask Me About My Flux Capacitor Fix Lag's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Jan
    Location
    Waffe's Holesquad Grub 'n Gas
    Posts
    3,164
    R/P
    1.4443742098609
    Power
    14
    Message Recipient(s): Securitas
    --
    Heading: With Regards From Bat Country
    --
    Subject Body:



  28. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Jul
    Location
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    Posts
    5,533
    R/P
    0.89409000542201
    Power
    20
    Ahahahahaha.

    "you can't help knowing people don't like you."

    Also
    did you just take Psych 101 Mari? Because that's an awful lot of "today in my psych class we learned..." level psychoanalysis. Please continue though, it's funny. It's also funny that for most people bygones are bygones and I fly with pretty much everyone I've ever disagreed with, but Bat Country still remembers (and writes essays about my character flaws.)

  29. How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later El Space Mariachi's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Jan
    Location
    ebin pasta syndigate x---DDD
    Posts
    10,217
    R/P
    1.3839678966429
    Power
    38
    I signed up for Psychology but they put me in Biology instead, I was hella confused first day

  30. Ask Me About My Flux Capacitor Fix Lag's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Jan
    Location
    Waffe's Holesquad Grub 'n Gas
    Posts
    3,164
    R/P
    1.4443742098609
    Power
    14
    I signed up to kill Krauts but ended up cleaning garbage and mess halls at a base in Biloxi, Mississippi.

  31. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Jul
    Location
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    Posts
    5,533
    R/P
    0.89409000542201
    Power
    20
    Mari remember when we used to be bros

    :roundabouts:

  32. King Dong MandozerTheGreat's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Mar
    Location
    [ISRAD]
    Posts
    2,237
    R/P
    1.9432275368797
    Power
    12
    Remember when you talked to me about feeling down and wanting to cuddle with THE DOMINATOR? Then telling me "Bros can cuddle with eachother right nothing's wrong with that"?

  33. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Jul
    Location
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    Posts
    5,533
    R/P
    0.89409000542201
    Power
    20
    Girls do that shit all the time

  34. We're Only in It for the Money UnknownPoster's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 May
    Location
    S2N, for now.
    Posts
    1,077
    R/P
    0.50603528319406
    Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitas View Post
    Girls do that shit all the time
    Girls also borrow eachothers underwear but to hell if i want some other dude ballsweat rubbing against my junk.

  35. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Jul
    Location
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    Posts
    5,533
    R/P
    0.89409000542201
    Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownPoster View Post
    Girls also borrow eachothers underwear but to hell if i want some other dude ballsweat rubbing against my junk.
    It could be worse if you were a girl. It could be vagina juice.

  36. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Jul
    Location
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    Posts
    5,533
    R/P
    0.89409000542201
    Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownPoster View Post
    In other news, you guys have space, that makes you slightly relevent, right? Either way, grats 99, and gl with internet space politics.
    We do, actually.

    http://evemaps.dotlan.net/system/ZNF-OK

  37. We're Only in It for the Money UnknownPoster's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 May
    Location
    S2N, for now.
    Posts
    1,077
    R/P
    0.50603528319406
    Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitas View Post
    Shut up faggot I wasn't talking about you. And by faggot I mean person who likes men. And by person who likes men I mean the person who doesnt wear the pants. And by that I mean you take it in the ass cause you literally have no balls to do the fucking.

  38. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
    Joined
    2011 Mar
    Location
    [EVOL]
    Posts
    346
    R/P
    0.94797687861272
    Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Marivauder View Post
    Concordiat(no The) - I wondered why you made this corp and i just came to the conclusion which is explained previously, you have to call the shots, you gave Horse the full ownership of The Concordiat, which at the time was alright but now, i assume he didn't want to give you the ownership back or you just didn't have the balls to ask him yourself, so you made a new one, pretty much sniped everyone you took into Evol and the ones who left their, except you didn't (or attempt to) get Midori or Alizandro, because i assumed they got sick of your shit, smart of them, they are cool people and knew what they where doing.

    Holy run on sentence batman.

    Ok, i can't speak for half of the stuff in that sentence, but your wrong on the members he took. He sniped like 2 people out of all the people the rest had either stayed or left before then. You are also wrong about why we stayed.


  39. The Gripping Hand Finiks's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Nov
    Location
    Space above and beyond
    Posts
    576
    R/P
    1.6128472222222
    Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitas View Post
    You need a station system if you want to be relevant Sec. :>
    CCP Greyscale Wrote: People live in Outer Ring.
    Kesper North: my point is there are a ton of things you can do in eve that don't involve dumping supers on mouthbreathing idiots like valor empire
    Montolio: I actually have a huge crush on S2N

  40. I fight for the users Dysphonia's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Dec
    Location
    #teamsheikie
    Posts
    963
    R/P
    2.6635514018692
    Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Finiks View Post
    You need a station system if you want to be relevant Sec. :>
    Nulli has station systems and is still irrelevant, therefore I say your argument is incorrect.

  41. The Gripping Hand Finiks's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Nov
    Location
    Space above and beyond
    Posts
    576
    R/P
    1.6128472222222
    Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dysphonia View Post
    Nulli has station systems and is still irrelevant, therefore I say your argument is incorrect.
    Takes special skills for such an accomplishment, right?
    CCP Greyscale Wrote: People live in Outer Ring.
    Kesper North: my point is there are a ton of things you can do in eve that don't involve dumping supers on mouthbreathing idiots like valor empire
    Montolio: I actually have a huge crush on S2N

  42. Big slab'a Prussian wurst Malaclypse's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Jun
    Location
    In the Shadow of the Valley of Posting
    Posts
    4,985
    R/P
    0.86499498495486
    Blog Entries
    1
    Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dysphonia View Post
    Nulli has station systems and is still irrelevant, therefore I say your argument is incorrect.
    Yeah, well, that's because Nulli has no Tech.

    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I'm not securitas but believe what you want.
    Wow, rock bottom. That you're craving for attention is nothing new, Sec; but I had no idea just how desperate you are for it. Considering how you constantly have to reaffirm the notion that you don't care about what people on the internet think about you.
    Monkeys killing monkeys killing monkeys over places of the ground.
    Silly monkeys, give them thumbs, they make a club and beat their brothers down.

    The universe is hostile, so impersonal: Devour to survive - So it is, so it's always been!

  43. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Jul
    Location
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    Posts
    5,533
    R/P
    0.89409000542201
    Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaclypse View Post

    Wow, rock bottom. That you're craving for attention is nothing new, Sec; but I had no idea just how desperate you are for it. Considering how you constantly have to reaffirm the notion that you don't care about what people on the internet think about you.
    Do you only understand german because it's been said quite plainly that's not me lmao


  44. A game of cat and also cat Bowkers's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Apr
    Location
    Vast nothingness of space
    Posts
    1,508
    R/P
    1.4522546419098
    Power
    9
    Today I learned a couple of hundred words is deemed as an essay. Fuck knows what my twice weekly 5,000 essays are

  45. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Jul
    Location
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    Posts
    5,533
    R/P
    0.89409000542201
    Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopin View Post
    Today I learned a couple of hundred words is deemed as an essay. Fuck knows what my twice weekly 5,000 essays are
    623 words is definitely a short essay in a psych 101 class.

    e: Also kugu standards are probably lower than whatever that class is.

  46. The Idiot Bastard Son Kanloch's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Mar
    Location
    Lynch Squad
    Posts
    1,471
    R/P
    2.1216859279402
    Power
    9
    I like how ninety nine per cent of this page has been about securitas.

  47. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Jul
    Location
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    Posts
    5,533
    R/P
    0.89409000542201
    Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanloch View Post
    I like how ninety nine per cent of this page has been about securitas.
    I love how people say I'm seeking attention, but the fact is that this entire page of posting about me started with Mari writing a psych paper about my character flaws in response to a 1-liner quip to dream (which was unrelated to me in any way.)

  48. Big slab'a Prussian wurst Malaclypse's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Jun
    Location
    In the Shadow of the Valley of Posting
    Posts
    4,985
    R/P
    0.86499498495486
    Blog Entries
    1
    Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitas View Post
    [...]Generating pages of anger definitely wasn't my intention but now I know how.[...]
    I'll have you know that 25% (9 of 36) of posts on this page have been yours, furiously insisting on not being an attention-seeking dramaqueen.
    Monkeys killing monkeys killing monkeys over places of the ground.
    Silly monkeys, give them thumbs, they make a club and beat their brothers down.

    The universe is hostile, so impersonal: Devour to survive - So it is, so it's always been!

  49. We're Only in It for the Money UnknownPoster's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 May
    Location
    S2N, for now.
    Posts
    1,077
    R/P
    0.50603528319406
    Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanloch View Post
    I like how ninety nine per cent of this page has been about securitas.
    I see what you did there. And sec, despite being called out 3 times, twice in this thread, is still denying using artemis as his posting alt. W.e he needs to do to keep the topic on him.

  50. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Jul
    Location
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    Posts
    5,533
    R/P
    0.89409000542201
    Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaclypse View Post
    I'll have you know that 25% (9 of 36) of posts on this page have been yours, furiously insisting on not being an attention-seeking dramaqueen.
    Notice how they're all responses to someone else.

    Are you really making that argument? I mean I guess logically I probably shouldn't bother responding but when you have a page full of character attacks it's hardly surprising there's a good deal of response from the injured party.

    Also Dream:

    "Of course it's me, please continue posting about it though." Is it true you're so bitter because you think I destroyed Reloaded, by the way? That's what a little bird told me yesterday. That was your fault, not mine.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •