CEX.io
Page 62 of 74 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,100 of 3670

0.0 Politics Discussion

1. Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher? Endie's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by shigsy View Post
    What system were the SBUs dropped in? I don't see any on the killboard....
    Raiden dropped them in AH-. One was killed soonish, then they lost a super shortly afterwards so their enthusiasm waned a bit and the other two got popped by a fairly classy SMA fleet. Clearly the wealth of their new space has gone to their heads . I was asleep by that point, though, like all gainfully-employed europeans should have been.

2. Anggron
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky D View Post
    NEM3DOT is a spawn of the Queeryass Qoalition, neighbors to KRYSISDOT. Because Cascade Imminent was [s]still scared of the inert corpse that is Goon/Ev0ke's Delve sov[/s] busy in Tenerifis engaging in elite bomber/structure combat, some of [FAIL]'s pets decided to take the initiative and promote themselves to start squatting in Fortress Delve. It is said that within the gloomy halls of Fortress Delve, ghostly apparitions called 'delvegoons' are cursed to eternally wander its darkened corridors, forever terrorizing the living.
    These alliances are so terribly named that I cannot tell if you are trolling or I just don't recognize them.... If you are serious then I'm really sorry.

3. Big slab'a Prussian wurst Malaclypse's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Anggron View Post
    These alliances are so terribly named that I cannot tell if you are trolling or I just don't recognize them.... If you are serious then I'm really sorry.
    NEM3SIS.
    KRYSIS.
    Monkeys killing monkeys killing monkeys over places of the ground.
    Silly monkeys, give them thumbs, they make a club and beat their brothers down.

The universe is hostile, so impersonal: Devour to survive - So it is, so it's always been!

4. Anggron
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaclypse View Post
    Cool thank you.

5. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    R/P
    Power
    http://evemaps.dotlan.net/corp/Imperial_Guardians

I can't get over how fucking huge this corp is getting.

6. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitas View Post
    http://evemaps.dotlan.net/corp/Imperial_Guardians

I can't get over how fucking huge this corp is getting.
    Time to get an alt in and do some awoxing.

7. Quayludious
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Dude123 View Post
    Time to get an alt in and do some awoxing.
    Done...

8. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you Elise Randolph's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Just so you don't have to wade through a the cesspool that is the south thread, gonna leave this here for people what is going on in RUSLAND. All numbers and events are devoid of any embellishment.

Regional Update: February 5, 2012 - Space Chess Continues

In a huge nonshocker there's no pictures of tswift playing chess, so I have to settle with her dancing with a Nazi instead

After the fall of 9IZ, it was clear that Team SOLAR could make no defensive stand on one front. While RA's Southern front was getting decimated by Team SOLAR allies, crucial territories weren't dropping fast enough. Were the situation to remain the same, Team RUS)) would be knocking on Cache's door before RA's Southern front collapsed. So Team SOLAR made a bold move: give up all assets in Drones and fall back to fortify 995. Meanwhile all Team SOLAR allies would leave Uemon and focus full-bore on breaking the Southern front. It was a bold strategy, if Team Solar failed to beat Team RUS)) to Cache, 995 would surely fall and Team SOLAR would have lost everything on this gamble. There were certainly plenty of upsides; if Team Solar could blitz the Southern front, Cache would be saved and Team RUS)) could effectively be disjointed. The race was on. Instead of making a head-shot attempt on Cache, Team RUS)) took a conservative approach and, hoping the RA front could hold, began to pacify all non-Cache territory. Team SOLAR quickly shattered the Southern front and made impressive inroads through RA territory, their target: 77-S. Feeling the brunt of Team SOLAR pressure, the now-hapless RA was unable to mount any semblance of a defense. Meanwhile, Team RUS)) were busy purging SOLAR assets in Geminate and the Drone Regions - about 20 Stations and another 10 pivotal systems. With substantially more ground to cover, and nearly all post-DT timers, Team RUS)) was forced to keep a frantic pace; Cache was not yet an option. While SOLAR mounted a significantly stronger defense than RA, all the SOLAR support fleets were decimated in the wake of Team RUS)), but ultimately it did not matter. Before the final SOLAR assets were secured, 77s had fallen. Team RUS)) lost the race, SOLAR could now hold a united front.

In large part due to TEST, NCdot, and PL, SOLAR assets continued to fall in Geminate and the Drone Regions with only two systems left from the original 30. While SOLAR had won the race and saved their stronghold, the conservative RUS)) strategy saw them well situated for the future. Unwilling to rest on their laurels, Team RUS)) made the next move - a play at the psyche of SOLAR. Riding high on their accomplishments, SOLAR and allies began to feast on the flesh of RA. With seemingly no support from the rest of Team RUS)), RA appeared to be in free-fall culminating in Silent Dodger stepping down from leadership and rumours that PL and NCdot had their foot out the door. Riding high on pubbie swagger, Team SOLAR made a push for RA's spiritual homeland in C-J - dropping an impressive 500 support in RUS prime with new blues. RA timed the station and I-hub perfectly for Team SOLAR, who were now frothing at the mouth and blinded by their accomplishments. While Team SOLAR was busy terrorizing C-J, NCdot and PL made a play for the last important SOLAR asset: Mactep's personal Titan build in the heart of Cache. Having seen no resistance from XIX or RA, SOLAR were unfazed and timed their POS accordingly. Taking a bit of a gamble in their own right, NCdot and PL opted to kite the CSAA for 7 hours - hoping that -A- would prove to be the same conveniently absent allies as before. Either because of hubris or because -A- are terrible allies, the NCdot and PL were able to kite the CSAA uncontested.

Still undaunted, Team SOLAR lost sight of the horizon and began treating RA as a dead entity, camping stations with Titans and gaily pubstomping pets at every opportunity. Through a combination of arrogance and the constant logistical pressure put on SOLAR by NCdot and PL, instead of dropping a new jammer before downtime SOLAR brought in ~35 SCs to kill the old jammer and guard the new one. Team RUS)), who had been quiet for the previous few days, sprung to life. PL and NCdot amassed 150 Rokhs, 40 Titans, and 50 SCs and raced to Cache to claim system dominance. In true Hollywood fashion, the PL/NCdot cyno went up with 40 seconds remaining on the jammer and, before SOLAR's allies could even be bothered to form, NCdot and PL had secured the system, TEST was en route to augment the support fleet with a mighty 150-man Alpha fleet, and RA/XIX brought 200 more. Caught with their pants down, Team SOLAR burned haphazardly to try and right the ship. -A- and ROL, somehow without a Titan-chain sorted, formed and began to burn 20 jumps while Gyspy & Stain could only be bothered to bring bombers. At the end of the day SOLARs allies, who convinced them to cut their losses in Drones and Geminate, would commit zero supers, an anemic 170 support and 50 bombers to SOLARs cause. Surely a mistake that Team SOLAR will only make once, but a costly one nonetheless.

The conflict has officially changed gears. With nothing left to conquer outside of Cache, and 300 RA timers in Immensea alone, Team RUS)) is now firmly on defense. SOLAR has taken the heaviest of losses followed closely by RA. Were this a fight against entities we're used to seeing, the end result would surely be a stalemate with SOLAR and RA exchanging some sov. However, with super massive Russian egos in play nothing is certain. The next few weeks will be very interesting up here.
    True, I have raped history, but it has produced some beautiful offspring

9. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    R/P
    Power
    woah ,what a steaming pile of horse shit!

10. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    Well ain't that just the pot calling the kettle black.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilmar Keller View Post
    Well ain't that just the pot calling the kettle black.

12. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    Hey duders, mind checking if this list is correct? TNT and lawn appear twice because formatting errors, please ignore.
    Team refers to alliances that are blue / shoot people togheter.
    Trying to ~complete this list to roll out weekly updates

http://onebit.us/x/i/1af02816.png

13. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    R/P
    Power
    Your list is complete bullshit.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by moqca View Post
    Hey duders, mind checking if this list is correct? TNT and lawn appear twice because formatting errors, please ignore.
    Team refers to alliances that are blue / shoot people togheter.
    Trying to ~complete this list to roll out weekly updates

http://onebit.us/x/i/1af02816.png
    Your list is not very accurate. If you try to make this sort of lists based on a few battlereports you are going to go horribly wrong. There are a lot of different types of coalitions and friendships between entities in eve. Some have pretty stagnant and predictable bluelist, as others may change it daily/weekly or just team up with someone for a one fight if they both share a common enemy.

Even some spaceholding alliances deploy to faraway regions, if thats where the fighting is so you cant even always use that as a basis for your analysis.

I suggest you first map the political situation based around the easiest ones, lets say for example Clusterfuck coaliton thats more or less under the Goonswarm Federation. When you have that one in the bag you can look for who are they fighting, where and why. You might come up with such alliances as Raiden, Ev0ke and the Initiative... And many more. Thats just one example.

This is always helpful http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/co.../influence.png but as I said you cant always make conclusions based solely on geography.

15. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    Awesome Makia;

Updated list:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VY3bHBBRlJOdlE

(Edits can be made by anyone)

R/P
    Power
    Awesome Makia;

Updated list:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VY3bHBBRlJOdlE

(Edits can be made by anyone)
    I see that making it so that anyone can edit it worked out quite well.

17. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    Sheet2 is locked for editiing and includes a copy of the original spreadsheet.
    Going back is just copy-pasting.
    And revision history lets me see if any worthwhile changes were made.

18. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    Spreadsheet now shows alliances and members.
    Will track weekly losses by coalition/alliance and changes in alliances and members.
    Alliances sheet is open in case someone has any modifications / comments to the lists

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AinSjyXI-g5UdFZQNUxNNVZqWEFiWVY3bHBBRlJOdlE

19. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Cranky old man's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    You have TEST listed twice and Nulli not listed at all

20. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    Test appears twice because its part of the CFC and of the honeybadgers coalition.
    Same with PL and some of the DRF guys.
    Nulli is part of which group?

21. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Test appears twice because its part of the CFC and of the honeybadgers coalition.
    Same with PL and some of the DRF guys.
    Nulli is part of which group?
    Toilet Bowl Coalition

22. What Good Is a Glass Dagger? icanhazcheesetoast's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkbox Poll View Post
    Toilet Bowl Coalition
    hey leetcheese we really adore testies and love montolio here at brack secunda so why all this hate bro ??

23. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by icanhazcheesetoast View Post
    hey leetcheese we really adore testies and love montolio here at brack secunda so why all this hate bro ??
    im mad elo didn't come to test
    we really wanted to do muninns

24. Thrakkar
    You still can! Perhaps not in the manner you envisioned, but everything is infinitely possible.

25. How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later El Space Mariachi's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I think Xystance tried to start TESTMuninn before he left for the second time

26. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Peyote View Post
    I think Xystance tried to start TESTMuninn before he left for the second time
    i posted fireline muninn fits a long time ago, never took off when i tried the fleet (only BDD and I showed up in muninns), gave zero fucks after that point

27. Prominent Author
    R/P
    Power
    i posted fireline muninn fits a long time ago, never took off when i tried the fleet (only BDD and I showed up in muninns), gave zero fucks after that point
    I gave infcow some good fireline ruptures but he gave up after nobody wanted to fit their ruptures properly. It's also a fairly specific fit with no real leeway or variance so it's hard to do when no one is cooperating
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[spoiler="Who's that Broooooown?"]Zulu Supremacy[/spoiler]

28. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    Alliance member changes for the week, losses take only in account the top5% of alliances.

Changes at a coallition level are not really interesting, besides NC. and X.W.X getting +100 members each

29. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    R/P
    Power
    CFC -700

30. I have galactorrhea :(
    R/P
    Power
    You can go ahead and remove BDEAL from your spreadsheet.

R/P
    Power
    Little update, I'll be trying to get the next outpost update out along with the historical around the same time. Target for the next historical is "Cloud Ring", as for the outpost update as I predicted not too many have been dropped with the giant war coming to life. Should make it pretty easy to get both out soonish. Thanks for the mails and eve mails with info and suggestions, it has helped.

32. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    Little update:

WN closes, BDEAL goes down after the mittani~ kicked them out of alliance.
    RED.L goes -500 members, however I don't know if its due to corp change/anything else. ESG losses 120 members due to being ESG i guess
    ESG appears twice, ignore the second appearance and replace with Moon Warriors M.O.W. (however they might be)

RvB gain 600 members
    Solar +180, etc

And on a coallition level:

R/P
    Power
    Why are ESG in your losses list twice?
    Turning pretend colourblind angels from spaceship to madship samurais, one post at a time.

34. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    Because 2 alliances lost the same numbers of members and excel being stupid always picks the first appearance. I could change it eh, its an alliance called Moon Warriors with ticker M.O.W., if anyone cared.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by tgr View Post
    Why are ESG in your losses list twice?
    we're cool like that

36. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    So another update!
    A little change were made to the spreadsheets. It now has current members to sort of see how big was a given change (+/-). I also added a monthly change table to show aggregated results.

United Pod Service goes down 728 members while Red Citizens lose another 470 members, Voodo technologies and Cascade assosiates lose 413 and 425 members respectively (about 50% of its memberbase).

Romanian Legion gets +521 members or gets a 30% boost in members.
    Goons break 8,000 members!
    RVB continue amassing members. I really don't know why this is happening, are they planning on moving to 0.0? are they in 0.0 already?

Bottom chart shows monthly changes (well, 3 weeks vOv)
    Top alliance that gained memebrs are RVB with a combined +1000 pilots
    Romania Legion with +558 (anyone know part of which coallition they belong to?)

White Noise with the nice cascade of -1000 members
    Red Legion and Red.C losing +1600 members combined
    And the mentioned kick of BDEAL from CFC showing -560 members
    ZZZ still alive with 690 members, losing around 400 this last 3 weeks

I'm not sure if I will continue to keep posting the coallition summary image since, well, Its wildly Incomplete

37. Impostor
    R/P
    Power
    RvB is high sec perma-wardec pvp with a ruleset that includes no mid-slot ECM so they are actually quite popular at the moment. A lot of good publicity has been bringing them recruits.

FAILA is the renter alliance for FAIL proper -- FAIL is moving across the south for relocation and re-education. Their renters are getting shafted in the good slumlord tradition.

38. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    Yeah, I'm aware of RvB I was briefly in it. However getting +550 members in 3 weeks just seemed odd.

39. Electric Ant
    R/P
    Power
    Yeah, I'm aware of RvB I was briefly in it. However getting +550 members in 3 weeks just seemed odd.
    I would attribute it to the banner ad they had on the login screen the week their dramatic influx of members began.

40. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    Ah, that explains it. Haven't been subbed for almost a year now due to being ~spacepoor~ (IRL)

41. Adjustment Team
    R/P
    Power
    what is different from the south vacations and the RUS vikings?

I am aware that it's probably thepresence of -A- or not, which will undoubtably negrep me to some of the people that have been rofflestomped by the ice dancer brigade...

42. Go fuck yourself Frodo! Skelli's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Anybody care to say something about Bringers of Death and their leader Kula Khain? There is something nagging in the back of my brain that I at least heard of Kula in the past.

We (INK) are just having interesting times because of them.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelli View Post
    Anybody care to say something about Bringers of Death and their leader Kula Khain? There is something nagging in the back of my brain that I at least heard of Kula in the past.

We (INK) are just having interesting times because of them.
    Kula Kain was one of the worst NC Fc's back then. He often FCed stoned among other things afaik ...

44. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    Little update:
    Things of notice are Blegion forming an alliance with a nice 242 member count.
    Test friends gets a boost of ~500 new members while solar citizens doubles its membership with +650 new pilots

Shadow of death keeps going down losing about 1500 members.
    Aurora Shadow (no idea who they were) shuts down and loses 1400 members. Rotem also closes its doors
    Red citizens lose 620 pilots and ESG refuse to die but lose ~500 members

Net changes show how xXx has lost over 1600 pilots, accompanied by Red Citizens make a hefty blow to these russians.

Updated spreadsheet here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...zhYMDBQOWVLN3c

45. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    Little update,
    Interpret as you will

46. The Ethics of Madness Iratus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

Persona Non Gratis? Who the fuck are they?
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hChYV.png[/IMG]

"Every rifter counts friend" - VR

47. How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later El Space Mariachi's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Iratus View Post

I can't imagine how that came about

guise we nid an kool alliance name
    how bout persona non grata thats latin thats cool
    wat does that mean
    google says "an unwelcome person"
    ok great lemme find out what tht is in latin n we can use it we wil b #1

God damn :goonsay: stretches the format...

48. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Wusti's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Iratus View Post

Nem3 Re-Loaded

49. How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later El Space Mariachi's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Wusti View Post
    Nem3 Re-Loaded
    It's like they're trying to be bad...

Still, I think "an un-free of charge person" is quite catchy

50. The Ethics of Madness Iratus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Peyote View Post
    It's like they're trying to be bad...

Still, I think "an un-free of charge person" is quite catchy