CEX.io
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Titan Changes

1. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find JimFromIT's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Hi everyone,

We're not happy with the effectiveness of large groups of titans against subcapital ships, so we're making some adjustments to titans and to XL turrets.

This is a quick, surgical adjustment to solve a specific issue we have identified. It's not a general titan balance pass, and we don't consider titans "done" after this change. Titans will require significant further changes, and probably an overall adjustment in role, before they're in a place where we're really happy with them. This will require a reasonably significant amount of work, which we unfortunately don't have the spare resources for right now. In a similar vein, we're not making more extensive balance changes (or addressing this issue in a more technically complex way) because we're allocating the minimum resources needed to resolve the specific issue (titans performing excessively well against subcaps in certain circumstances) satisfactorily. If you have any further questions about this paragraph, please ask away

For the immediate future and until such time as we have the resources available to do a comprehensive overhaul, we want to ensure that titans perform decently against other capitals, but do not represent a serious threat to subcaps. We want titans to have clear vulnerabilities, and as much as possible to have them acting in support of the main capital/subcap fleet rather than the other way round. We've already prevented doomsdays from being fired at subcaps, and this adjustment should continue that trend.

We have talked to the CSM about this, and we're comfortable going forward with these changes in light of that discussion. I'm not going to put words in their mouths, though.

Specific changes being made:

XL turret tracking halved, siege module tracking penalty removed

This should generally make titan performance against small targets significantly worse, without seriously impacting their effectiveness against larger targets, or negatively impacting dreadnaughts in their common use-case (ie, in siege mode).

Titans reduced to 3 maximum locked targets, and base scan resolution reduced to 5

This should make trying to engage smaller targets very inefficient, due to long lock-times and an inability to queue many targets at once. This reinforces the titan's MO as a slow-acting but hard-hitting platform (in line with the doomsday's huge damage and 10 minute RoF). The scan res number is balanced around multiple Cormack's sensor boosters, on the assumption that money is not a limiting factor for titan pilots, and therefore that people will shell out for officer SBs if that lets them continue do this kind of thing. Our understanding is that this isn't standard practice right now, but we have to balance for expected behavior after the change, and for worst-case scenarios.

Expected release schedule for these changes

These changes should hit TQ some time in April. If there is a sizable release in April then expect them to turn up then; if not then we'll announce deployment dates for these changes closer to the time.

Changes considered and discarded:

(I'm expecting at least three people to not read the word "discarded" and make angry posts about something in this section. C'est la vie.)

Titans can't lock subcaps at all

Guaranteed effective solution, but we considered it too hacky and restrictive.

Adding a "minimum sig radius" attribute to turrets, below which damage would fall off regardless of tracking

Too big a change and more technical work than we actually needed to solve the problem.

Changing the lock time formula

As it is, the lock time formula doesn't really scale in a nice way between battleships and capitals (the kink in the curve always happens around cruisers regardless of the scan res and sig radius), but again we decided we could solve the issue without resorting to this sort of technical work.

Changing XL missiles to match

While in a strictly regimented world we ought in principle to nerf XL missiles and remove the penalties from the siege module for them too, in practice they're not actually a problem due to the way missile damage scales against small targets. Leaving them unchanged also serves to differentiate missiles further from turrets, which might make them more useful on capitals under certain circumstances.
    From https://forums.eveonline.com/default...328#post929328

2. What Good Is a Glass Dagger? Ricky's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Retard Online,

all you need is numbers is back in april

Edit, But hey looking forward to a ton of dread kills

3. Inconstant Moon John Caffeine's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Retard Online,

How would this change the way dreads are used?

4. What Good Is a Glass Dagger? Ricky's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by John Caffeine View Post
    How would this change the way dreads are used?

[spoiler=Ignore this shit]Did you notice they remove tracking penalty to siege mod?so yea dreads can now blap away on sub caps just as easy as titans could they still have there immobility penalty though, but then how often did you see those tracking tits zoom around the battlefield re-position all the time,time will tell if this then will make the ppl cry that they get blopped by dreads and are afraid to use there own because of the 50 titans in jumprange that will come in a dd 50 dreads at once.[/spoiler]

5. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find JimFromIT's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Retard Online,

I don't see how "all you need is titans" is any better than "all you need is number". I'm not saying that either is actually good but from my perspective you are arguing about degrees of evil.

Fake edit - not actual evil of course - I doubt there has been any mass-genocide of innocents based on the number of titans or pilots in a fake solar system.

6. Inconstant Moon John Caffeine's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Did you notice they remove tracking penalty to siege mod?

so yea dreads can now blap away on sub caps just as easy as titans could they still have there immobility penalty though, but then how often did you see those tracking tits zoom around the battlefield re-position all the time,

time will tell if this then will make the ppl cry that they get blopped by dreads and are afraid to use there own because of the 50 titans in jumprange that will come in a dd 50 dreads at once.
    They removed the -50% tracking penalty to siege modules, but cut the base tracking speed of capital guns in half.

So the tracking of sieged dreads is the same, all this change did to dreads was nerf their unsieged tracking by 50%.

7. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find JimFromIT's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Did you notice they remove tracking penalty to siege mod?

so yea dreads can now blap away on sub caps just as easy as titans could they still have there immobility penalty though, but then how often did you see those tracking tits zoom around the battlefield re-position all the time,

time will tell if this then will make the ppl cry that they get blopped by dreads and are afraid to use there own because of the 50 titans in jumprange that will come in a dd 50 dreads at once.
    Oh you're also wrong there - they have halved the tracking on the dreads so they will be unable to track subcaps just like titans - without removing the siege penalty dreads would be almost incapable of hitting stationary or very slow targets like other caps or supers.

8. What Good Is a Glass Dagger? Ricky's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    i Doh, way to put 1 and 1 together

9. What Good Is a Glass Dagger? Ricky's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JimFromIT View Post
    I don't see how "all you need is titans" is any better than "all you need is number". I'm not saying that either is actually good but from my perspective you are arguing about degrees of evil.

Fake edit - not actual evil of course - I doubt there has been any mass-genocide of innocents based on the number of titans or pilots in a fake solar system.
    well my take is if you risk 50 titans worth 5 trillion isk you should be rewarded over fielding 750 drake worth nothing in compared to that.

10. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find JimFromIT's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    well my take is if you risk 50 titans worth 5 trillion isk you should be rewarded over fielding 750 drake worth nothing in compared to that.
    You are rewarded - you are able to slaughter any conventional cap fleet that you come across and smash structures into frgments in mere minutes. Making a game solely based around who has the most ISK is a horrible design "we spent more so we should win" - how is that any better than "we brought more people so we should win"? The alternative to doing nothing is to make subcaps irrelevant.

The game will always see-saw between extremes of blobs winning and stupidly overpowered setup winning everything. My point is that they are both horrible, you can't hold either up as a model of good gaming experience.

R/P
    Power
    Goons: Controlling our Game

Also no more hitting targets out of Siege in my Dread

12. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Aurora148's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    doesn't change much tbh apart from lock time, titans are still going to be able to volley idiots who sit at 0 transversal, sacrifice a highslot for an autotargeter = +2 targets.

the 6 minute lock time (with max skills and triple sebos) on a dread at 10% tidi is shitty though

R/P
    Power
    How much of an increase in locktime is that?

14. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Aurora148's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Matos View Post
    How much of an increase in locktime is that?
    from fhc

So, a Phoenix with a T2 siege mod and two 'Halcyon' warp core stabs has a base scan res of 5.0 mm before skills in EFT, and can be used to model post-nerf Titan lock times. With all-V skills and fleet bonuses, they will lock dreads in ~90 seconds, carriers in 78s, supercarriers in 58s, and other titans in 55s. Triple scan res-scripted Cormack SeBos will take them to 21s for dreads, 18s for carriers, and 13s for SCs/other titans.

15. Shoot blues, Tell Vile Rat. Vile rat's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I like these changes

16. Inconstant Moon John Caffeine's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile rat View Post
    I like these changes
    Well they do benefit your powerblock massivly by straight up nerfing your enemies who have spent trillions to get them.

Winning the war for technetium by having CCP nerf the opposition certainly sounds like a reason to be happy.

17. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Arrador's Avatar
    Perrigrin, tenerifis, immensea, fucked if I know
    R/P
    Power
    Scan Res is a good 'out of box' solution, but i think it was a bit heavy handed, especially when tidi kicks in.
    [Arrador] possesses a considerable understanding of ship configurations, strengths and weakness. He gives clear and purposeful instructions, is good at taking advantage of the fleet-composition he's dealt, and never loses sight of the main goal: fun. This, paired with an excellent tolerance for strong drink gives him an almost Churchillian capability to win, despite being completely pissed on booze most of the fleet operation.

18. Super Moderator ihaveahelmet's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    The scanres thing is a bit shit though, it doesn't seem to be scaling well vs large targets, especially in TiDi.

realeditfuckyouarrador

Richter_Belmont: under Article 14, section 88, paragraph 420 of the B0Tl0rd Accord, it says "you're gay LOL pwned"

19. Shoot blues, Tell Vile Rat. Vile rat's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Well they do benefit your powerblock massivly by straight up nerfing your enemies who have spent trillions to get them.

Winning the war for technetium by having CCP nerf the opposition certainly sounds like a reason to be happy.

Ok that's great and all but I've been very vocally yelling about how broken titans were since 2006.

-edit-

http://eve-search.com/search/"death to all titans" see? I'm not just blowing smoke up your ass, I've been very consistent on this point for ages.

R/P
    Power
    Really shitty way of "balancing" titans.How is making a class useless again is any form balancing?

21. Shoot blues, Tell Vile Rat. Vile rat's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by lothos View Post
    Really shitty way of "balancing" titans.How is making a class useless again is any form balancing?
    Pray tell, what was their 'use'? Subcap shooting? The evidence strongly points to this not being their intended use.

22. Super Moderator ihaveahelmet's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Pray tell, what was their 'use'?
    Was it ever clearly defined since their introduction?

Richter_Belmont: under Article 14, section 88, paragraph 420 of the B0Tl0rd Accord, it says "you're gay LOL pwned"

23. Shoot blues, Tell Vile Rat. Vile rat's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ihaveahelmet View Post
    Was it ever clearly defined since their introduction?
    Nope. That's been the problem. Greyscale says in the beginning of his post that this is not the end goal of titans, this is fixing something they feel is breaking the game to at least stabilize the situation before they work on redesigning titans completely. They are going to actually give it a real role then design the hull around that role instead of patching shit and changing the gameplay of thousands of players just cause.

24. The Theory and Practice of Teleportation Wildside's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    td:dr:
    (15:53:49)
    Bailian_Moxtain: should be able to repro titans
    (15:53:50) Bailian_Moxtain: atleast

balancing a shipclass around fitting 3 cormac sensorboosters is p dumb. even if all the titans was willing to buy it, market couldnt handle it.
    in 80% tidi your looking at 8-9min to lock a hostile dread(if it doesnt warp out meanwhile)

and no more sniping of triage carriers(out of triage) on pos shields atleast.
    ------------------------------------
    "God created the world in seven days, in a smaller, but no less impressive gesture, I destroyed HTA in 5"
    Grath

Mr Blue / Twisted girl /Stripperella - SNIGG - PL

R/P
    Power

really?

rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

26. Shoot blues, Tell Vile Rat. Vile rat's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildside View Post
    td:dr:
    (15:53:49)
    Bailian_Moxtain: should be able to repro titans
    (15:53:50) Bailian_Moxtain: atleast

balancing a shipclass around fitting 3 cormac sensorboosters is p dumb. even if all the titans was willing to buy it, market couldnt handle it.
    in 80% tidi your looking at 8-9min to lock a hostile dread(if it doesnt warp out)
    Stop trying to shoehorn shit on to the hull to make it do something they don't want it to do. They put the bar that high because they don't want titans to be able to do this thing.

Stop trying to do this thing!!

R/P
    Power
    This change is shockingly stupid and whoever decided it was a good idea should be fired.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

28. The Theory and Practice of Teleportation Wildside's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Stop trying to shoehorn shit on to the hull to make it do something they don't want it to do. They put the bar that high because they don't want titans to be able to do this thing.

we are talking about locking dreads mate..
    "God created the world in seven days, in a smaller, but no less impressive gesture, I destroyed HTA in 5"
    Grath

29. Shoot blues, Tell Vile Rat. Vile rat's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildside View Post
    we are talking about locking dreads mate..
    Yeah I suggested in the other thread that I'm not sure making it so difficult to target Dreads was the intended outcome.

30. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find JimFromIT's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by lothos View Post
    I don't think being a combined slaughterer of cap fleets, mobile jumpgate and fleet support ship (ok - this needs a buff) is useless. I
    f you mean "slaughterer of capfleets and subcap fleets, mobile jumpgate and fleet support ship" then I d' agree - but other than being a great mining or logistics platform that role sort of encompasses everything. No ship type should be able to do everything better than anything else. It's not that Titans were too good, just that they were too good at too much.
    This gives them a much better role rather than making them amazing at everything under the sun.

31. Inconstant Moon John Caffeine's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Pray tell, what was their 'use'? Subcap shooting? The evidence strongly points to this not being their intended use.
    Intended or not, that was their only practical use beyond bridging people.

And the issue isn't just that titans are being nerfed into uselessness, but that it hits a couple alliances so much harder than anyone else. Alliances like Raiden. and NCdot who have invested massive amounts of isk and effort into titans will be put at a massive disadvantage without any sort of compensation. The balance of power will switched overnight (well, over downtime), and that's what annoyes me. Everyone have had the option to amass titan fleets, and now the people who did will be punished for it.

I'm not affected at all by the change, but it just seems like an increadibly ham-handed way to change titans, and one that just massivly benefits the people who chose not to get titans.

32. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Pielemieni's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I don't think being a combined slaughterer of cap fleets, mobile jumpgate and fleet support ship (ok - this needs a buff) is useless.
    As many people pointed out already - how exactly a titan:

- able to lock 3 targets at a time,
    - locking a dread 40 seconds,
    - make that 4 minutes in TiDi,

is going to "slaugher" cap fleets?

In other words - tracking nerf is good, scan res + locked target nerf is bad. Titans need their cap-killer role enhanced or at least kept where it is now.

33. The Theory and Practice of Teleportation Wildside's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Jim: I dont see why you would bother fielding titans at all now at all....supercarrier blob offer same dps. less lock time on hostile dreads. dreads offer close to same dps, shorter lock time, while less ehp but totaly insureable..
    Grath

34. Shoot blues, Tell Vile Rat. Vile rat's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Intended or not, that was their only practical use beyond bridging people.

And the issue isn't just that titans are being nerfed into uselessness, but that it hits a couple alliances so much harder than anyone else. Alliances like Raiden. and NCdot who have invested massive amounts of isk and effort into titans will be put at a massive disadvantage without any sort of compensation. The balance of power will switched overnight (well, over downtime), and that's what annoyes me. Everyone have had the option to amass titan fleets, and now the people who did will be punished for it.

I'm not affected at all by the change, but it just seems like an increadibly ham-handed way to change titans, and one that just massivly benefits the people who chose not to get titans.

A couple of alliances relied heavily on one hull and they no longer have that crutch. Titans have been broken for some time, some alliances made a SHITLOAD of money off tech being able to hoard these assets because they abused this broken hull type so heavily. They can't do this anymore, I suppose they'll have to adapt.

35. Super Moderator ihaveahelmet's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

that it takes ~15s to a lock a ship in the same class as you is a bit on the retarded side and a shortsighted fix, even if only a temporary one

36. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find JimFromIT's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Pielemieni View Post
    As many people pointed out already - how exactly a titan:

- able to lock 3 targets at a time,
    - locking a dread 40 seconds,
    - make that 4 minutes in TiDi,

is going to "slaugher" cap fleets?

In other words - tracking nerf is good, scan res + locked target nerf is bad. Titans need their cap-killer role enhanced or at least kept where it is now.
    Yep - you have a point there - Scan res nerf is not great - it smacks of a "we'll cover all bases just in case somebody thinks of something we haven't" I think the point I'm trying to make is that in my opinion a titan should be a cap killer supreme - and the best anti-supercap weapon avaialable. On top of that I think it should have great fleet support bonus's and a huge SMA to be able to keep pilots fighting if their ship pops. A mobile cap-killing base if you like. Supercarriers are also cap killers that can mount at least some defense against subcaps with their fighters and act as logistics to support titans.

R/P
    Power
    Jim have you ever flown a titan in a battle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

38. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find JimFromIT's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffraider View Post
    Jim have you ever flown a titan in a battle
    Nope - by my own admission these are my own ill-formed opinions. I fly subcaps by choice - mostly because I'm horrible. If I'm wrong tell me and explain it, I'm not up my own arse enough to think I'm right.

Why is winning because of ISK (titans blapping everything) better than winning because of numbers (500 maels blapping everything)?

39. Shoot blues, Tell Vile Rat. Vile rat's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ihaveahelmet View Post
    that it takes ~15s to a lock a ship in the same class as you is a bit on the retarded side and a shortsighted fix, even if only a temporary one
    I agree with the adjustment re: titans shooting subcaps, I don't agree with it taking 40 seconds to target a capital ship.

R/P
    Power
    Nope - by my own admission these are my own ill-formed opinions. I fly subcaps by choice - mostly because I'm horrible. If I'm wrong tell me and explain it, I'm not up my own arse enough to think I'm right.

Why is winning because of ISK (titans blapping everything) better than winning because of numbers (500 maels blapping everything)?
    Winning with titans is better because of the risk involved. If a maelstrom drops transversal there was a good chance it got 1-2 shotted by a titan, which costs something like 400 times a maelstrom. If a single titan bounces, it is basically dead against 500 support and it costs 100B or so fit. Yeah?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

41. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Arrador's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Winning with titans is better because of the risk involved. If a maelstrom drops transversal there was a good chance it got 1-2 shotted by a titan, which costs something like 400 times a maelstrom. If a single titan bounces, it is basically dead against 500 support and it costs 100B or so fit. Yeah?
    This is still a "its balanced because it costs more" argument, which is an inherently flawed argument, and not to mention rather dumb.
    [Arrador] possesses a considerable understanding of ship configurations, strengths and weakness. He gives clear and purposeful instructions, is good at taking advantage of the fleet-composition he's dealt, and never loses sight of the main goal: fun. This, paired with an excellent tolerance for strong drink gives him an almost Churchillian capability to win, despite being completely pissed on booze most of the fleet operation.

42. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find JimFromIT's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Sure - I can understand that and were we talking about small groups of titans I would agree, but that risk element breaks down when you move to 20+ titans with carrier support. At that point it's significantly less risky since the rate at which titans can chew through the hostile support fleet while being kept alive by carrier reps exceeds the maelstroms abilities to kill them. At that point all you can do is suicide dreads (which is viable but not sustainable) or answer with supers of your own.

Titans were never meant to be a fleet doctrine is what it boils down to.

R/P
    Power
    A totally no troll post;

Does my moros now do more dps, track faster and lock faster then my titan?

Well atleast my titan have a good tank )))
    [09:31:23] tribute wont fall
    (21:39:55) dabigredboat: pl wont get hired
    (21:39:57) dabigredboat: nobody trusts them
    (21:40:19) dabigredboat: I think pl is in delve to build supers

Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    Hey Vily, did you tell goons about how you joined PL, then broke down crying when you found your whining and bitching smeared all over the forum porn section?
    THEN had the balls to demand it be taken down?
    THEN rage quit like the fucking fat little girl you are when it wasn't?

44. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Arrador's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Propagandas View Post
    A totally no troll post;

Does my moros now do more dps, track faster and lock faster then my titan?

Well atleast my titan have a good tank )))
    Only thing it does is lock faster.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrador View Post
    Only thing it does is lock faster.
    My moros have 11k dps, my titan have 4k or 9k depending on fit.
    My moros track better or equal to my titan depending on fit.
    My moros locks faster.

My titan have more ehp tho
    Also not gonna be able to lock up dreads before they are popped is gonna sucka bit
    [09:31:23] tribute wont fall
    (21:39:55) dabigredboat: pl wont get hired
    (21:39:57) dabigredboat: nobody trusts them
    (21:40:19) dabigredboat: I think pl is in delve to build supers

Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    Hey Vily, did you tell goons about how you joined PL, then broke down crying when you found your whining and bitching smeared all over the forum porn section?
    THEN had the balls to demand it be taken down?
    THEN rage quit like the fucking fat little girl you are when it wasn't?

46. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Arrador's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Propagandas View Post
    My moros have 11k dps, my titan have 4k or 9k depending on fit.
    My moros track better or equal to my titan depending on fit.
    My moros locks faster.

My titan have more ehp tho
    Also not gonna be able to lock up dreads before they are popped is gonna sucka bit
    I'd recommend training doomsday operation then.

R/P
    Power
    Sure - I can understand that and were we talking about small groups of titans I would agree, but that risk element breaks down when you move to 20+ titans with carrier support. At that point it's significantly less risky since the rate at which titans can chew through the hostile support fleet while being kept alive by carrier reps exceeds the maelstroms abilities to kill them. At that point all you can do is suicide dreads (which is viable but not sustainable) or answer with supers of your own.

Titans were never meant to be a fleet doctrine is what it boils down to.
    Titans when they are warped in a fleet (and if not fleet warped you can catch a straggler) bounce like motherfuckers, aka an FC with balls can drop as few as 40 tempests on them and kill a titan. The CFC with a single vee ping can get 500+ in fleet. This is why Mr Vee is a coward retard. o7
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

48. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex zero's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    At that point all you can do is suicide dreads (which is viable but not sustainable) or answer with supers of your own.
    Is the loss of titans more sustainable than the loss of dreads?

49. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find JimFromIT's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Titans when they are warped in a fleet (and if not fleet warped you can catch a straggler) bounce like motherfuckers, aka an FC with balls can drop as few as 40 tempests on them and kill a titan. The CFC with a single vee ping can get 500+ in fleet. This is why Mr Vee is a coward retard. o7
    I assume this is also the case if they cyno in too? I can see that this would make it harder to get reps on the titan - but if you consider the 20+ titans frequently seen at a time, this wouldn't dramatically reduce the super-fleets ability to plough through hostiles at a massive rate. Surely the answer to this is to cyno in triage/supercarriers after bringing in the titans since you can bring them to wherever there is a titan in trouble?

As stated earlier I'm pretty dumb so it's not a troll , just me being stupid and asking.

50. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    tracking nerf was fine but the whole scanres / max locked targets is dumb as hell