CEX.io
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Blood In The Snow, a Southern Thread

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Southerner View Post
    Raiden use them up north with impunity. Goons do not. In spite of the year long crying you clowns have put up for not getting
    your grand supercap engagement, everyone knows that the second anyone outside the superbloc deploys its supers en mass, cynos will open up and along side
    Raiden. will pour in PL, NC, XIX and whoever else is batphoned within the area. I've seen PL supers alongside just about everyone in north and east at one time or another. What is more surprising is that there are still morons parroting the same lines as you a year on in complete confusion as to why you never get a big supercap fight.
    Do you actually read things before you write?
    I was (foolishly) responding to allegations PL uses them as a crutch.

PL etc can use supers with impunity - no shit.

What I said was, PL generally does well without them (ie. not a crutch).

Also, stop posting you bitter retarded faggot. You sound like my fucking grandpa sperging off about taxes any time someone mentions buying or selling ANYTHING. I've seen spambots post more thread-relevant replies.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Southerner View Post
    Raiden use them up north with impunity. Goons do not. In spite of the year long crying you clowns have put up for not getting
    your grand supercap engagement, everyone knows that the second anyone outside the superbloc deploys its supers en mass, cynos will open up and along side
    Raiden. will pour in PL, NC, XIX and whoever else is batphoned within the area. I've seen PL supers alongside just about everyone in north and east at one time or another. What is more surprising is that there are still morons parroting the same lines as you a year on in complete confusion as to why you never get a big supercap fight.

Ok so you are scared shitless about being buttfucked now stfu bitch and get back to washing my boxers less starch and more fabric softner this time.

3. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Mr Coloredshirt's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    fucking manny

4. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Ymir's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    Ok so you are scared shitless about being buttfucked now stfu bitch and get back to washing my boxers less starch and more fabric softner this time.
    We are out of Drakes Manny.

R/P
    Power
    damn manny is p. chill but when you get him mad like that you know you're a dumb motherfucker

6. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
    R/P
    Power
    Manny is bitter cause we had a run of fail ops lately after which obvious conclusion was reached. RA and xxdeathxx make for horrible meatshield.
    Today they died before we had time to jump in. All 250 of them.

Forgive and forget.

R/P
    Power
    RaidenDot throws their shit around in Euro Prime. Goons throw their shit around in US Prime. PL throws nothing around bigger than bombers unless they have an 'ally' meatshield to eat DPS and die for them. None of this is a surprise to anyone.

8. traitor
    R/P
    Power
    NCdot reset RA/Rlegion/RA pets ?? Will this also mean that they reset XiX and thus also PL ??

9. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Ymir's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MpozoY View Post
    RaidenDot throws their shit around in Euro Prime. Goons throw their shit around in US Prime. PL throws nothing around bigger than bombers unless they have an 'ally' meatshield to eat DPS and die for them. None of this is a surprise to anyone.
    ~risk averse~

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    ~risk averse~
    How many bombers did -A- use to attempt to take ge- while we lived down there? Wasn't it something like 120 stealth bombers?

11. Crashlander
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Far View Post
    Do you actually read things before you write?
    I was (foolishly) responding to allegations PL uses them as a crutch.

PL etc can use supers with impunity - no shit.

What I said was, PL generally does well without them (ie. not a crutch).

Really?
    This may of been true a year or so ago but all I have seen recently is the use of a meatshields to soak up losses while cherry picking other peoples fights to wrack up kills.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Space cadet View Post
    Really?
    This may of been true a year or so ago but all I have seen recently is the use of a meatshields to soak up losses while cherry picking other peoples fights to wrack up kills.
    I'm not sure what alliance you're watching but we usually fight with somebody doing the heavy lifting up front, thats always been the case.

13. Piper in the Woods
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    I'm not sure what alliance you're watching but we usually fight with somebody doing the heavy lifting up front, thats always been the case.
    wrong Grath

when we go for Tripple Shit we dont need to bring someone for the heavy lifting . they just run away and hide in NPC stain anyway

14. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find JimFromIT's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    So let me get this straight...

Everyone has supers - if they don't they have space and money to build supers. Some people use their supers, some people don't.

Is this all right so far?

People with supers AND use them are very angry with the people who have supers but don't use them because they don't give good fights.

People with supers BUT don't use them are very angry at the people who have supers AND use them because they don't give good fights.

I think I'm seeing where this thread is going now.

15. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Pielemieni's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JimFromIT View Post
    PL vs -A- round 35623747467846

FIGHT!

16. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Ymir's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

You ride on the backs of huge coalitions and take all credit.
    with Goons/NC/XiX in Delve 2
    with Drone Russians and IT block in Catch 1
    with Drone Russians in war vs NC
    with WN/NC. in Catch 2
    with WN/XiX/RA/pets in Dronelands.

Only time you stood on your own in a fight for your space you threw your pets (SoT) under the bus and ran to low sec.

17. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    bandwagoneer and WTJ has spoken.

R/P
    Power
    Me being me, the most bitter PL-hating faggot that lurks on these forums, I can, without a doubt, tell you that you are mistaken. Or I guess I used to hate PL. I seem to like them nowadays. Anyway, PL is a name to be feared; rightly so. They have gigantic fucking balls. They aren't afraid to deploy the shiniest shit in Eve, and you can blame whatever outlandish and/or dismissive reasoning you want for that, but they do. PL is an entity that I loathed with a burning passion while I lived in Delve and was trying to run a fledgling null alliance out of there, but since I've left and paid more attention, I have a pretty hefty dose of respect for them.

Edit: When I was in RAGE, PL was blapping supers and shit left and right, without the aid of other people. In my mind, it's "little" things like that that completely demoralize your enemies. Losing that much shit all the time stresses leadership, makes your members question what you do, and a lot of the time, can lead to desertion. I don't want to say that they killed the NC solo, but they were far from free-riding on the shoulders of bigger entities.

19. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Themick's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    My question is:

Does an unused super equate to a dead super? I think we can agree dead supers are some of the best supers.

20. This is harsh. Evaluate me
    R/P
    Power
    Whenever I see threads about the universe vs PL I get reminded of this:

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JimFromIT View Post
    You're just realizing where this thread is going, now?

I've got further news for you then, sunshine. This has been the reoccurring theme for the last 100 threads. Ain't gonna change any time soon, either.
    Turning pretend colourblind angels from spaceship to madship samurais, one post at a time.

R/P
    Power
    Small update from the south:
    Rumor has it theres a new exec in Nulli Secunda, and it's everyones favorite Guderian3.
    Let's see if he will start the civil war against Romania Legion or pull Nulli out of the -A- shadow.
    (Not sure how you do that and live in the south though...)

Anyways, best of luck in the seat.

R/P
    Power
    Only time you stood on your own in a fight for your space you threw your pets (SoT) under the bus and ran to low sec.
    We didnt stand alone in the fight for fountain!

We were being backed by Goons and pretty much the whole North, we did infact have supercap and regular superiority in that fateful y-2 battle.... outside of the system
    But we had not yet learned how to throw people under the bus back then and foolishly jumped in first

Get your facts straight!

24. The Theory and Practice of Teleportation Wildside's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbechk View Post
    We didnt stand alone in the fight for fountain!

We were being backed by Goons and pretty much the whole North, we did infact have supercap and regular superiority in that fateful y-2 battle.... outside of the system
    But we had not yet learned how to throw people under the bus back then and foolishly jumped in first

Get your facts straight!
    p much , I may add that SOT kinda dow themself infront of the bus. not accually having any leadership to time shit. or not tell us about stuff beeing RF. The common grunt might have been ok, but their leadership was rotten to the core.
    ------------------------------------
    "God created the world in seven days, in a smaller, but no less impressive gesture, I destroyed HTA in 5"
    Grath

Mr Blue / Twisted girl /Stripperella - SNIGG - PL

R/P
    Power
    In all fairness PL did a lot of the POS shot heavy lifting in Delve 2 while Goons manned the bubbles. And back in those days before 7 second probe times everyone was flying glass cannon sniper BS fleets, so you couldn't really hide behind anybody. But that's old history.

26. The Theory and Practice of Time Travel Dinique's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Talk shit all you want about the rest, but Delve 2 was literally run (more like retard-herded) by PL. Without PL leadership and PL grinding nothing would get done. We actually burned out so badly after that, that we had 30 people online in our prime, just doing nothing where we were used to around a 100.

Also, we don't have any complaints from our clients with regards to how we conduct ourselves.
    [IMG]https://www.pandemic-legion.com/forums/image.php?u=1218&type=sigpic&dateline=1226360240[/IMG]

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MpozoY View Post
    In all fairness PL did a lot of the POS shot heavy lifting in Delve 2 while Goons manned the bubbles. And back in those days before 7 second probe times everyone was flying glass cannon sniper BS fleets, so you couldn't really hide behind anybody. But that's old history.
    Didn't stop us from warping out glass cannon sniper BS fleets in at 20 with close range ammo loaded during the first fights. So yeah, hiding behind people, sure.

edit: It was also PL(shamis) who decided to start the camp of PR- and put up the first bubbles etc.

28. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Perseus Kallistratos's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    So Resilience left NC.

Sort Dragon claimed to be joining PL in a fit of rage after some internal (RL?) drama in NC.

Anyone care to comment?

29. Super Moderator ihaveahelmet's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

edit: guess they got tired of the little faggot

i pity those who'll have to deal with him from now on

Richter_Belmont: under Article 14, section 88, paragraph 420 of the B0Tl0rd Accord, it says "you're gay LOL pwned"

30. Hello Hello Moshi Moshi Centra's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan View Post
    So Resilience left NC.

Sort Dragon claimed to be joining PL in a fit of rage after some internal (RL?) drama in NC.

Anyone care to comment?
    They got sick of playing 1000 ticket conquest on Karkand.

31. Big slab'a Prussian wurst Malaclypse's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ihaveahelmet View Post

edit: guess they got tired of the little faggot

i pity those who'll have to deal with him from now on
    Considering PL's recruitment patern over the past 1.5 years, it's probably gonna be you. My condolences, hatsumi.
    Monkeys killing monkeys killing monkeys over places of the ground.
    Silly monkeys, give them thumbs, they make a club and beat their brothers down.

The universe is hostile, so impersonal: Devour to survive - So it is, so it's always been!

32. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mkd0815 View Post
    wrong Grath

when we go for Tripple Shit we dont need to bring someone for the heavy lifting . they just run away and hide in NPC stain anyway
    I still remember the time, when you based out of Serpentis Prime and Karan. your most favorite ship was the bomber.

Why you now so bitter about other players, who use bombers and NPC stations in their favor?

Is it because it is difficult to chase a bomber with a Supercapital and impossible to conquer NPC stations with Supers?

so sad, so sad ...

ps: LOL another buthurt little punk negrepped me for this post. I know a lot about you. so sad, so sad ...

33. Super Moderator ihaveahelmet's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaclypse View Post
    Considering PL's recruitment patern over the past 1.5 years, it's probably gonna be you. My condolences, hatsumi.
    Worst thing is that you're right

Richter_Belmont: under Article 14, section 88, paragraph 420 of the B0Tl0rd Accord, it says "you're gay LOL pwned"

34. SHADOO OUTSIDE NOW progodlegend's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Centra View Post
    They got sick of playing 1000 ticket conquest on Karkand.
    How does one get sick of that? Those faggots.

R/P
    Power
    with Drone Russians and IT block in Catch 1
    with Drone Russians in war vs NC
    with WN/NC. in Catch 2
    with WN/XiX/RA/pets in Dronelands.

All that and you still run like girls whenever we're in the neighborhood.

R/P
    Power
    thats how you like them best, dont deny

37. Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher? Endie's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoji View Post
    NCdot reset RA/Rlegion/RA pets ?? Will this also mean that they reset XiX and thus also PL ??
    NCdot reset XiX on the 12th.

That said, they are neutral, and have said that in "strategic" fights they will operate - yes, you are hearing right - NRDS.

R/P
    Power
    So Sort going to Raiden. to fight goons?

39. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Ymir's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

Well Grath ... admittedly we live in one of the shittiest regions in the game, and to be frank there isn´t much to defend witch is in stark contrast to when PL was defending Fountain except the end result was the same.. you ran like girls.

40. "It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane"
    R/P
    Power
    I feel like you guys have had this conservation before..

R/P
    Power
    Well Grath ... admittedly we live in one of the shittiest regions in the game, and to be frank there isn´t much to defend witch is in stark contrast to when PL was defending Fountain except the end result was the same.. you ran like girls.
    reminds me of AAA running to northern lowsec like girls a month ago

But at least PL fought bravely and outnumbered in Fountain day to day while their allies committed nothing.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Thinking View Post
    I feel like you guys have had this conservation before..

The Forum of Kugutsumen turns, and threads come and pass, leaving posts that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the thread that gave it birth comes again.
    Turning pretend colourblind angels from spaceship to madship samurais, one post at a time.

R/P
    Power
    in stark contrast to when PL was defending Fountain
    Yea, cause fountain was and still is a total gold mine right? CCP totally didn't completely devalue the area at the alliance level (arguably because of us) and it totally wasn't stuck in the back corner 1st and Nowhere.

Also me and Sith here are actually secret lovers, and these little conversations that you faggots like to say we've had over and over again are just he and I's way of showing affection for each other.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsan View Post
    Small update from the south:
    Rumor has it theres a new exec in Nulli Secunda, and it's everyones favorite Guderian3.
    Let's see if he will start the civil war against Romania Legion or pull Nulli out of the -A- shadow.
    (Not sure how you do that and live in the south though...)

Anyways, best of luck in the seat.
    Nulli are in and around Geminate for giggles, so there is not a need for a South civil war atm, unless you have unsolved buznez to finish off.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Afr1can View Post
    Nulli are in and around Geminate for giggles, so there is not a need for a South civil war atm, unless you have unsolved buznez to finish off.
    Can't dare break the Southern napfest!

46. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Ymir's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Yea, cause fountain was and still is a total gold mine right? CCP totally didn't completely devalue the area at the alliance level (arguably because of us) and it totally wasn't stuck in the back corner 1st and Nowhere.

Also me and Sith here are actually secret lovers, and these little conversations that you faggots like to say we've had over and over again are just he and I's way of showing affection for each other.
    It was when you had it Grath, one of the most profitable regions in Eve due to its Dyspro moons... and a vibrant bot population.
    Also today is my birthday (no lie) and i´ve used the opportunity to shit up every forum I can get my hands on.
    How fucking sad is that.

47. The Theory and Practice of Time Travel Dinique's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    It was when you had it Grath, one of the most profitable regions in Eve due to its Dyspro moons... and a vibrant bot population.
    Also today is my birthday (no lie) and i´ve used the opportunity to shit up every forum I can get my hands on.
    How fucking sad is that.
    Dyspro was nerfed into the ground as we lost it after milking it and most of the western half of the map for over a year. And all we had to do was kick the shit out of Requiem and Unnatural Selection after accidentally killing BRUCE. Really sad. The great space holding alliance Pandemic Legion really lost big time and nearly failcascaded. It was really horrible when we lost all the stations we weren't living in. ooh. ouch. it stings.

Fountain was shitloads of fun while we had it. Then we moved on and continued to have fun. Horrible turn of events, truly.
    [IMG]https://www.pandemic-legion.com/forums/image.php?u=1218&type=sigpic&dateline=1226360240[/IMG]

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Afr1can View Post
    Theres probably going to be a time, when Nulli is going home to the PB Eagles nest and find the snake Romanian Legion curling up around it.
    A lot of the "original" nulli members despise Romanian Legion - The green light to sov war would be a bigger morale booster than "beating" Controlled Chaos.
    Also, a chance to do something on their own..

It is doubtfull though... would still make for great spectating, a fight Nulli could maybe take on 100% solo and chisel their name into the stone as an alliance that gets shit done.

R/P
    Power
    but seriously, coming after Pandemic Legion for not being a spaceholding alliance

R/P
    Power
    congratulsions "Against ALL Authorities", you are on teh same level as "Spacemonkey's Alliance" and "Get Off My Lawn", exalted members of the CFC who too claimed to be better than us because they held space and we didn't