CEX.io
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Blood In The Snow, a Southern Thread

R/P
    Power
    I'm sure the thread can take something in the knee a few times, to up the meme count.
    Turning pretend colourblind angels from spaceship to madship samurais, one post at a time.

2. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    So in the eyes of AAA there are 2 evils which can be blamed for their constant failures.

1) Titans
    2) Manny

Judging by the last few pages Manny seems to be edging out Titans. Lets ignore the fact that for months Manny kept saying he didn't want to be in charge of Stainwagon, he even left AAA to be out of leadership position. And when he was asked to create Cascade he did so, only after he was assured on multiple occasions that he would not be stuck being in charge of the alliance. In the end however he was forced by the very same people that are bitching at him now to take lead of not only Cascade but the entire Stainwagon again, and tasked to defeat PL in Delve(fairly sure thats where the fighting was).

All this while most of the so called allies like AAA didn't even bother to help fight against PL most of the time. Funny thing is I remember Manny saying on multiple occasions that if these guys didn't step up to give him a break he would end up burning out and joining PL just to be a grunt and enjoy the game again.

Now after years of loyal service to these ingrates he is blamed for all their failures instead of praised for being one of the few people who actually gave a damn.

3. God damn these electric sex pants Marivauder's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Gotta say from his posting and what i've been told Manny seems to be one of the coolest and most chill people in eve

4. Honey, Don't You Want a Man Like Me Elektrea's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Marivauder View Post
    Gotta say from his posting and what i've been told Manny seems to be one of the coolest and most chill people in eve
    I got to say when he first joined he got a lot of shit from everyone but took it like a champ. Shadoo was always giving him praise but after a few months of bc2/bf3/eve a lot of people learned he is a pretty chill and own motherfucker.

5. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Ymir's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    To be fair the AAA guys most negative towards Manny are those who joined after he left and thus do not know him, he made a fuckton of mistakes as an FC and is stubborn as a mule but as a person and someone to have in your corp/alliance this guy is gold.
    Makes him an easy target for some spaceship forum shit slinging that he joined the "most hated" enemy but meh .. come to think of it many of the dudes now flying in my alliance where as hostile as hostile can be not so long ago and br0s 4lyfe are now -10 sworn enemies.

Itīs a game guys... enjoy it and chill the fuck out.

6. What Good Is a Glass Dagger? DavidKMagnus's Avatar
    24 Lois Lane, Guelph Ontario Canada, N1K 1W7
    R/P
    Power
    It's funny because as much as Manny wanted to come and be a grunt, he's getting closer and closer to being top level leadership in PL.

Of course, he could be a brilliant AAA spy just waiting to screw PL spectacularly and AAA is keeping up appearances by continuing to blame him for everything...

7. The Indefatigable Frog Ron Swanson's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidKMagnus View Post
    It's funny because as much as Manny wanted to come and be a grunt, he's getting closer and closer to being top level leadership in PL.

Of course, he could be a brilliant AAA spy just waiting to screw PL spectacularly and AAA is keeping up appearances by continuing to blame him for everything...
    BACK TO THE DAUNTLESS, IT WAS A DIVERSION!

R/P
    Power
    Yeah Manny is one of these dudes like Elise who people will literally slog through any amount of boring shit for because we know how much work he puts in and he's fantastic in a fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
    R/P
    Power
    suck his dick more, faggots
    (2:53:37 PM) rawr-fusen-im-down: you just awakened the goon dragon

10. Expendable
    R/P
    Power
    Gotta give Manny Props, inbetween AAA and Cascade I had the opportunity to fly with him, and after an entire rack of Fighter Bombers disappeared from one of our Nyx dronebays (after we finally finished jumping to Period Basis) he was nice enough to run a Rorq down with a fresh rack. o/\o

11. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Ymir's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by zenthral View Post
    Iīll take that rather than page after page of Smug Legion being Smug.

12. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
    R/P
    Power
    We'll always be smug, even when we have no right to be. It's in our DNA.
    (2:53:37 PM) rawr-fusen-im-down: you just awakened the goon dragon

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by zenthral View Post
    maybe i will!

also let's hear it for zenthral he is a really
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Elektrea View Post
    I got to say when he first joined he got a lot of shit from everyone but took it like a champ. Shadoo was always giving him praise but after a few months of bc2/bf3/eve a lot of people learned he is a pretty chill and own motherfucker.

R/P
    Power
    Literally registered (finally) to +rep bobbe with zero rep power club checking in.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Centra View Post
    Do you want to listen to our recordings of your comms? You guys loaded grid fine, you just got owned by your own dumb FCs and TiDi.
    I listened to the comms an heard people complaining about not loading, and Maka telling people to burn out of bubbles once they were done loading.

Did you listen to them?

17. Seth Rock
    had to login just to rep bobbe, that 0wns pretty hard

18. The Theory and Practice of Time Travel Dinique's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    There was also loads of

: "yo dudes out of the bubbles why aren't you warping?"
    : "we can't we're tackled"
    : "oh I thought you were gonna say you haven't loaded"
    [IMG]https://www.pandemic-legion.com/forums/image.php?u=1218&type=sigpic&dateline=1226360240[/IMG]

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinique View Post
    There was also loads of

Yeah. Either way, bad call. Then again, I wasn't in his position so it's easy for me to backseat this from the results.

R/P
    Power
    every Tengu that died was drunk so it doesn't count

21. Seth Rock
    also we had to bring every one and the kitchen sink just to fight -a- so they can count that one as a victory in itself

R/P
    Power
    Elite PVP on one side , suicidal motherfuckers on the other one

23. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    i lolled at some of those excuses for gettin stomped

24. We're Only in It for the Money pinoyzzz's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidKMagnus View Post
    he's getting closer and closer to being top level leadership in PL.

25. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbechk View Post
    So i suppose you are saying PL is Brad Pitt...fucking hot!!!

Who is George Clooney then?

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinique View Post
    There was also loads of

Don't forget "Petition everything!!"

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymir
    Itīs a game guys... enjoy it and chill the fuck out.

My internet spaceship career:

> >
    Daroh > I've bought a telescope, watching you guys fly in eve from my place )))

28. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you Elise Randolph's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoji View Post
    Why tinfoil, it is what happened. 50 Super carriers on a gate, Dumping out FBombers en mass while system is already lagged to 10% TiDi.

Im not crying about it. But its not an accurate account of what happened when you say they beet our Tengu fleet. NCdot RA PL XiX curb stomped a black screened fleet, with titans
    The fact that the rank and file of -A- wholeheartedly believe this cracks me up. If you actually thought we intentionally caused lag, you knowingly jumped into it. The Titans weren't a surprise, they were reported before you landed on gate and yet you still jumped through. You had the chance of a 300 on 300 fight at the gate, assured that supers couldn't be dropped for a significant amount of time (since they were just dropped next door) and you still jumped into the ~lag we created~ (PS FiBos weren't out until the fight was over and we tried to kill our own Rag because why the fuck not). Everyone one of your allies lived because they didn't try to run away.

Here is the difference between -A- and SOLAR. When SOLAR welp a fleet it's because they say "fuck it" and knowingly charge headfirst like viking warriors. Sometimes they win, sometimes they lose, either way they earn respect. -A- on the other hand welp a fleet because they're running away from a fight, while crying as loudly as possible and haplessly grasping for the moral high ground. Let us forget for a moment that -A- produces the best tears of any alliance since the NC and that two months ago we put them in a corner where they were literally reduced to repping POSes with cruisers, how could -A- not expect PL to move closer when they were unabashedly dropping Titans and SCs on any RUSpub that moved?

After merging with the remnants of the NC, -A- seem to be at odds with themselves. They really try so hard to be relevant, and every time they feel like they're reaching the mountaintop WHAM - they get a dick right up the ass. In a short while Maka and Herc, bless their hearts, will feed some story to the shit-sipping members about how RA had to hire the biggest cheaters in the game and how roaming in Providence for a few months will mean that they won. And -A- will eat it up and post about how they are the biggest rival to PL and how we're so mad that they ran 4 regions away, yada yada.

-A- is an effective alliance - probably the best 2007-esque roaming alliance in game - and will continue to be one, so long as they remain shrouded in irrelevancy in their quaint southern hovel.
    True, I have raped history, but it has produced some beautiful offspring

29. Gay Bar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Kick View Post
    So in the eyes of AAA there are 2 evils which can be blamed for their constant failures.

1) Titans
    2) Manny

Judging by the last few pages Manny seems to be edging out Titans. Lets ignore the fact that for months Manny kept saying he didn't want to be in charge of Stainwagon, he even left AAA to be out of leadership position. And when he was asked to create Cascade he did so, only after he was assured on multiple occasions that he would not be stuck being in charge of the alliance. In the end however he was forced by the very same people that are bitching at him now to take lead of not only Cascade but the entire Stainwagon again, and tasked to defeat PL in Delve(fairly sure thats where the fighting was).

All this while most of the so called allies like AAA didn't even bother to help fight against PL most of the time. Funny thing is I remember Manny saying on multiple occasions that if these guys didn't step up to give him a break he would end up burning out and joining PL just to be a grunt and enjoy the game again.

Now after years of loyal service to these ingrates he is blamed for all their failures instead of praised for being one of the few people who actually gave a damn.
    No. These are newfags who don't know wtf they're on about. Manny is super chill dude. There is no love lost between us plus I like his soothing voice.

R/P
    Power
    The reason -A- has the mentality of "run away" when the odds are against them or even just even odds is because of this.

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboar...LL+Authorities

NUMBER ONE ALLIANCE ON BATTLECLINIC.

Gotta maintain those kb stats.

Please don't ban me for linking BC, :sun:

R/P
    Power
    So anybody in the south= irrelevant...

Shit.

32. Prominent Author
    R/P
    Power
    Nulli is chill and having fun so I vote relevant.

33. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you Nicky D's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Warband View Post

Shit.
    these sad feels i have

:(((((((((

34. Gay Bar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Elise Randolph View Post
    Words
    Is all this dribble first hand knowledge or just what all the cool kids think? Also why should anyone care about respect in a game? Is it really that important? Can I trade in respect points for a cool set of goggles? As entertaining it was to read it still doesn't do anything to improve this shitty thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Funny thing is, they weren't jokes...

35. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Yang Wenli's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

Shit.
    This is actually true.

If you think about it, you can list every single alliance in the Southern hemisphere and the only candidates for "king of the South" are AAA and RA. Both of those alliances are ants compared to the giants who live in the North (e.g. PL, Raiden, Goons).

The wealth & power disparity in the North-South gap is really evident. It's not just tech-moon income, it's the security of having a super-heavy coalition, which allows you to build yet more supers in CSAAs without fear of having them aborted.

36. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you Elise Randolph's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by OMFGBBQWTF View Post
    Is all this dribble first hand knowledge or just what all the cool kids think? Also why should anyone care about respect in a game? Is it really that important? Can I trade in respect points for a cool set of goggles? As entertaining it was to read it still doesn't do anything to improve this shitty thread.
    A thread started by PK is doomed to be shit, no amount of :words: can fix it.
    True, I have raped history, but it has produced some beautiful offspring

R/P
    Power
    A thread started by any member of -a- is doomed to be shit, no amount of :words: can fix it.
    fyp

R/P
    Power
    The vast majority of -A- members simply see that action as a fuckup, any other terrible posters are talking out of their ass or are simply dillusional.

Kudos to PL etc, bombing run was very nice, the warp to and jump to gate of death was simple imcompetence on our part.

We're pretty blah/meh about it though, we'll be back in tengus, back on timers. Nothing has changed apart from a healthy dose of humility.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by OMFGBBQWTF View Post

I know this is a iceburn even though its not intended as such. Since we are in all AAA's fleets , comms , channels , forums etc etc I would say Elise was speaking from first hand knowledge.

EDIT* Maybe this isn't the right thing to do but. Maka/PK etc you guys really need to rethink how you extract yourselves from situations. I think the evidence is pretty clear ( not just the last incident ) that when you guys just do the " up and run maneuver " it does not end well for you. This isn't me trying to goad you into standing and fighting I mean if your strategy is " Deny PL fights or satisfaction of kills " your not doing so well at it and you havn't been. So if you want to stay that course I seriously suggest you guys think long and hard about how you extract or become a fuckton more crafty. Because as of now we automatically build in a "cover the escape route for AAA's inevitable bail from the fight". I mean to say for instance Shadoo was happy to just fight with subcaps and he basically said " If they pull this running bullshit we will just drop titans etc on there exit". So uh yea listen or don't listen but I've found myself awkwardly embarrassed for how poor of a job you guys have done. ( not a dig at ya)

R/P
    Power
    Oh shit, Elise took the gloves of chill off.

U BEEN HAZD.

41. "It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane"
    R/P
    Power
    The fact that the rank and file of -A- wholeheartedly believe this cracks me up. If you actually thought we intentionally caused lag, you knowingly jumped into it. The Titans weren't a surprise, they were reported before you landed on gate and yet you still jumped through. You had the chance of a 300 on 300 fight at the gate, assured that supers couldn't be dropped for a significant amount of time (since they were just dropped next door) and you still jumped into the ~lag we created~ (PS FiBos weren't out until the fight was over and we tried to kill our own Rag because why the fuck not). Everyone one of your allies lived because they didn't try to run away.

Here is the difference between -A- and SOLAR. When SOLAR welp a fleet it's because they say "fuck it" and knowingly charge headfirst like viking warriors. Sometimes they win, sometimes they lose, either way they earn respect. -A- on the other hand welp a fleet because they're running away from a fight, while crying as loudly as possible and haplessly grasping for the moral high ground. Let us forget for a moment that -A- produces the best tears of any alliance since the NC and that two months ago we put them in a corner where they were literally reduced to repping POSes with cruisers, how could -A- not expect PL to move closer when they were unabashedly dropping Titans and SCs on any RUSpub that moved?

After merging with the remnants of the NC, -A- seem to be at odds with themselves. They really try so hard to be relevant, and every time they feel like they're reaching the mountaintop WHAM - they get a dick right up the ass. In a short while Maka and Herc, bless their hearts, will feed some story to the shit-sipping members about how RA had to hire the biggest cheaters in the game and how roaming in Providence for a few months will mean that they won. And -A- will eat it up and post about how they are the biggest rival to PL and how we're so mad that they ran 4 regions away, yada yada.

-A- is an effective alliance - probably the best 2007-esque roaming alliance in game - and will continue to be one, so long as they remain shrouded in irrelevancy in their quaint southern hovel.

holy wall of text dude. take a break neckbeard you obviously have to much emotion put into this game.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Yang Wenli View Post
    This is actually true.

If you think about it, you can list every single alliance in the Southern hemisphere and the only candidates for "king of the South" are AAA and RA. Both of those alliances are ants compared to the giants who live in the North (e.g. PL, Raiden, Goons).

The wealth & power disparity in the North-South gap is really evident. It's not just tech-moon income, it's the security of having a super-heavy coalition, which allows you to build yet more supers in CSAAs without fear of having them aborted.
    Not sure if serious. The south is far from irrelevant. This even includes supercapital numbers- what is lacking is the confidence to use them and the ability to replace them if things go tits up. PL at this point probably has ~3t in its alliance wallet (1.5t before xxdeathsxx contract, assume at least 1t for that contract).

Smack -A- all you want, they have a blood grudge against RA and especially Uaxdeath, so long as the south remains a force his kingdom in the drone regions is not safe. You can see the result of this by PL going south to prop up RA rather than joining against Goons in the north. Or do people really believe PL's propaganda machine when they say the only reason they are there is because they enjoy -A- tears? (though certainly a part of it).

R/P
    Power
    Or do people really believe PL's propaganda machine when they say the only reason they are there is because they enjoy -A- tears? (though certainly a part of it).
    You must be new here, this isn't propaganda, or the first, or last alliance we've gone after because it makes them cry like girls.

44. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Ymir's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    You must be new here, this isn't propaganda, or the first, or last alliance we've gone after because it makes them cry like girls.
    Only one crying was you Grath when we left you to camp empty stations in Catch and Stain, in fact there are literally pages of you rage sperging when you last visited Catch.

45. Crashlander
    R/P
    Power
    Keep talking Manny.
    You were the one that led the Provi invasion giving it all the bullshit. Did not take you long to jump ship the moment things started going badly for you.

Typical PL full of people who want to play eve on easy mode. Your jump ship again if things ever start going badly same as all the other losers that jump into bed with PL after one or two bad nights sleep.

R/P
    Power
    christ the -A- badposters multiply like rabbits

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by penifSMASH View Post
    christ the -A- badposters multiply like rabbits
    What about the -A- goodposters? Oh wait there are none wololwolwolol

R/P
    Power
    This thread has been a good read

49. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Disabling ads.

(Still in top 50% of posts for this thread though right?)
    Cyno's lit, bridge is up, but one pilot won't be jumping home. RIP Vile Rat.

50. Gay Bar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    I know this is a iceburn even though its not intended as such. Since we are in all AAA's fleets , comms , channels , forums etc etc I would say Elise was speaking from first hand knowledge.

EDIT* Maybe this isn't the right thing to do but. Maka/PK etc you guys really need to rethink how you extract yourselves from situations. I think the evidence is pretty clear ( not just the last incident ) that when you guys just do the " up and run maneuver " it does not end well for you. This isn't me trying to goad you into standing and fighting I mean if your strategy is " Deny PL fights or satisfaction of kills " your not doing so well at it and you havn't been. So if you want to stay that course I seriously suggest you guys think long and hard about how you extract or become a fuckton more crafty. Because as of now we automatically build in a "cover the escape route for AAA's inevitable bail from the fight". I mean to say for instance Shadoo was happy to just fight with subcaps and he basically said " If they pull this running bullshit we will just drop titans etc on there exit". So uh yea listen or don't listen but I've found myself awkwardly embarrassed for how poor of a job you guys have done. ( not a dig at ya)
    Actually it wasn't an iceburn. Ill tell ya Manny, I don't doubt the spying that's involved to get the upper hand against one's opponent but to then top it off by saying "-A- gets no respect cause blah blah blah" from the same people who spy on -A-? If it means I get no respect from the person or people who use unsavory tactics against me then so be it. I don't need to be respected.

I still am an -A- fanboi, went from -A- to BORG to WN and now to NC(dot). I still have friends in -A- but choose not to provide info to them and vise versa. Perhaps that will change just for shit's and giggles.

Secondly this game has no sure bets, there is no need for PL or anyone else to be all high and mighty. Saying that PL wouldn't of pulled the trigger on supers is like refusing a bj from some hot drunk chick at a bar, it's impossible. Please stop trying to sound honorable. Given your FC history and the times I have flow with you and still fly with you I doubt you would of done anything different if you were leading the Tengu charge.

Lastly "If they pull this running bullshit we will just drop titans etc" this is just fluff bro. When hasn't PL dropped supers? Its just an excuse to drop them when in almost every engagement they've been used. He'll they dropped supers when you marched us head on into them with drakes.

Please spare me the explanations, your still a chill dude but if you get a bj from a chick who turns out to be a guy dressed as a chick, not matter how you try to spin it, it's still gay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Funny thing is, they weren't jokes...