CEX.io
Page 42 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 3230

Red Heat: A Game of Russian Roulette

1. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Perseus Kallistratos's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoo View Post
    Once again Against All Allies leaves an even fight to run back home with a tail between their legs, I guess the SOLAR viking influence only lasted so long v0v.
    Once again PL forgoes any thought on the mechanics behind "good fights" and bitches when they drop everything with their meatshield up front and the hostiles decide being target practice for blapping titans isn't that much fun and goes home.

Honestly Shadoo... when did you become limp and impotent with risk free pvp?

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan View Post
    Once again PL forgoes any thought on the mechanics behind "good fights" and bitches when they drop everything with their meatshield up front and the hostiles decide being target practice for blapping titans isn't that much fun and goes home.
    Yea, its not like you have supers of your own or any kind of spine or anything.

Can't really rely on the "sold them on Ebay" line when they've been using RA renter allinaces as target practice for blapping titans all week long.

But then, its only OK when -A- does it, we established that in the last thread.

3. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Perseus Kallistratos's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post

Can't really rely on the "sold them on Ebay" line when they've been using RA renter allinaces as target practice for blapping titans all week long.

But then, its only OK when -A- does it, we established that in the last thread.
    Weren't you whining about 900 man fleets recently... and they didn't even have titans on the field...

but its only OK when PL does it, we established that in the other thread.

4. Go fuck yourself Frodo!
    R/P
    Power
    Its fine for anyone to use the tools at their disposal to accomplish a goal, gf's or not. AAA drop them left and right if they can, and PL does. Hardly headline news.
    I lived in Providence when AAA razed that place, and I saw AAA supers left right and center. Its all good, but pretending only PL use their toys to "deny" good fights is laughable.
    AAA was .:sadpanda:. when CVA didnt want to welp more fleets against your fleets, and trolled in local to that effect etc. Kinda funny to see you go full circle in that respect.

And I do belive Grath was borderline celebrating when Goons dropped dreads on Raiden. to gank an erebus, cause it proved a point bout anyone being able to kill off the supertoys
    if willing to be creative/unconventional.

5. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Ymir's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

But then, its only OK when WE do it, we established that in the last thread.
    We pretty much picked up on your line br0 .. learn from the master.

However we have a long way to go before we dare to call bots vibrant.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post

The coathangar of rape says hi to MACTEP's titan
    (^__^) I'm sure it's empty.

7. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night
    R/P
    Power

Honestly Shadoo... when did you become limp and impotent with risk free pvp?
    I'm sorry PK, but it's really hard not to LAUGH THE FUCK OUT at you when you hear recordings like this with you talking: http://soundcloud.com/plrecordings/a...high-on-hubris (edit: I ESPECIALLY love 4:46 or so when you go on BOOSH -A- killed WN (seriously?), INIT (wat?), IT (didn't you run and let goons kill them?), WTF (ok, this I give you), RA (which version?), Ushra Khan (I thought they were your allies?)

Re: other bullshit -- SOLAR had 30 SCs, you have 30+ in range. You had 500 support in WELL FIT setups + bombers, we had 550 in mixed compositions. Spin it how you like v0v.

8. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Perseus Kallistratos's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I'm sorry PK, but it's really hard not to LAUGH THE FUCK OUT at you when you hear recordings like this with you talking: http://soundcloud.com/plrecordings/a...high-on-hubris (edit: I ESPECIALLY love 4:46 or so when you go on BOOSH -A- killed WN (seriously?), INIT (wat?), IT (didn't you run and let goons kill them?), WTF (ok, this I give you), RA (which version?), Ushra Khan (I thought they were your allies?)

Re: other bullshit -- SOLAR had 30 SCs, you have 30+ in range. You had 500 support in WELL FIT setups + bombers, we had 550 in mixed compositions. Spin it how you like v0v.
    so the local at 900 was CCP glitch. I understand now, thanks for clearing that up

... or are we having problems with math

9. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night
    R/P
    Power
    so the local at 900 was CCP glitch. I understand now, thanks for clearing that up

Apparently you are, since you also think you killed IT, WN, etc...

10. Go fuck yourself Frodo!
    R/P
    Power
    PK did kill IT.

11. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Perseus Kallistratos's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Apparently you are, since you also think you killed IT, WN, etc...
    I was actually in IT when it imploded, I'm embarassed to say.

12. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by haukim View Post
    PK did kill IT.
    Fuck, I may have to concede on that one then.

So is this you confirming that -A- killed IT or that you, personally, killed IT?

R/P
    Power
    To PK defence when mav was in IT was some of the last corps to leave the sunken ship.

14. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Perseus Kallistratos's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

So is this you confirming that -A- killed IT or that you, personally, killed IT?
    I'll let you study the post, the nouns and verbs involved in the post, and concede to your expert opinion of what the post itself meant.

15. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Ymir's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

If any one person is to blame for that ... Argentina?

but who the fuck cares anyways.

16. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you Elise Randolph's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Regional Update: February 5, 2012 - Space Chess Continues

In a huge nonshocker there's no pictures of tswift playing chess, so I have to settle with her dancing with a Nazi instead

After the fall of 9IZ, it was clear that Team SOLAR could make no defensive stand on one front. While RA's Southern front was getting decimated by Team SOLAR allies, crucial territories weren't dropping fast enough. Were the situation to remain the same, Team RUS)) would be knocking on Cache's door before RA's Southern front collapsed. So Team SOLAR made a bold move: give up all assets in Drones and fall back to fortify 995. Meanwhile all Team SOLAR allies would leave Uemon and focus full-bore on breaking the Southern front. It was a bold strategy, if Team Solar failed to beat Team RUS)) to Cache, 995 would surely fall and Team SOLAR would have lost everything on this gamble. There were certainly plenty of upsides; if Team Solar could blitz the Southern front, Cache would be saved and Team RUS)) could effectively be disjointed. The race was on. Instead of making a head-shot attempt on Cache, Team RUS)) took a conservative approach and, hoping the RA front could hold, began to pacify all non-Cache territory. Team SOLAR quickly shattered the Southern front and made impressive inroads through RA territory, their target: 77-S. Feeling the brunt of Team SOLAR pressure, the now-hapless RA was unable to mount any semblance of a defense. Meanwhile, Team RUS)) were busy purging SOLAR assets in Geminate and the Drone Regions - about 20 Stations and another 10 pivotal systems. With substantially more ground to cover, and nearly all post-DT timers, Team RUS)) was forced to keep a frantic pace; Cache was not yet an option. While SOLAR mounted a significantly stronger defense than RA, all the SOLAR support fleets were decimated in the wake of Team RUS)), but ultimately it did not matter. Before the final SOLAR assets were secured, 77s had fallen. Team RUS)) lost the race, SOLAR could now hold a united front.

In large part due to TEST, NCdot, and PL, SOLAR assets continued to fall in Geminate and the Drone Regions with only two systems left from the original 30. While SOLAR had won the race and saved their stronghold, the conservative RUS)) strategy saw them well situated for the future. Unwilling to rest on their laurels, Team RUS)) made the next move - a play at the psyche of SOLAR. Riding high on their accomplishments, SOLAR and allies began to feast on the flesh of RA. With seemingly no support from the rest of Team RUS)), RA appeared to be in free-fall culminating in Silent Dodger stepping down from leadership and rumours that PL and NCdot had their foot out the door. Riding high on pubbie swagger, Team SOLAR made a push for RA's spiritual homeland in C-J - dropping an impressive 500 support in RUS prime with new blues. RA timed the station and I-hub perfectly for Team SOLAR, who were now frothing at the mouth and blinded by their accomplishments. While Team SOLAR was busy terrorizing C-J, NCdot and PL made a play for the last important SOLAR asset: Mactep's personal Titan build in the heart of Cache. Having seen no resistance from XIX or RA, SOLAR were unfazed and timed their POS accordingly. Taking a bit of a gamble in their own right, NCdot and PL opted to kite the CSAA for 7 hours - hoping that -A- would prove to be the same conveniently absent allies as before. Either because of hubris or because -A- are terrible allies, the NCdot and PL were able to kite the CSAA uncontested.

Still undaunted, Team SOLAR lost sight of the horizon and began treating RA as a dead entity, camping stations with Titans and gaily pubstomping pets at every opportunity. Through a combination of arrogance and the constant logistical pressure put on SOLAR by NCdot and PL, instead of dropping a new jammer before downtime SOLAR brought in ~35 SCs to kill the old jammer and guard the new one. Team RUS)), who had been quiet for the previous few days, sprung to life. PL and NCdot amassed 150 Rokhs, 40 Titans, and 50 SCs and raced to Cache to claim system dominance. In true Hollywood fashion, the PL/NCdot cyno went up with 40 seconds remaining on the jammer and, before SOLAR's allies could even be bothered to form, NCdot and PL had secured the system, TEST was en route to augment the support fleet with a mighty 150-man Alpha fleet, and RA/XIX brought 200 more. Caught with their pants down, Team SOLAR burned haphazardly to try and right the ship. -A- and ROL, somehow without a Titan-chain sorted, formed and began to burn 20 jumps while Gyspy & Stain could only be bothered to bring bombers. At the end of the day SOLARs allies, who convinced them to cut their losses in Drones and Geminate, would commit zero supers, an anemic 170 support and 50 bombers to SOLARs cause. Surely a mistake that Team SOLAR will only make once, but a costly one nonetheless.

The conflict has officially changed gears. With nothing left to conquer outside of Cache, and 300 RA timers in Immensea alone, Team RUS)) is now firmly on defense. SOLAR has taken the heaviest of losses followed closely by RA. Were this a fight against entities we're used to seeing, the end result would surely be a stalemate with SOLAR and RA exchanging some sov. However, with super massive Russian egos in play nothing is certain. The next few weeks will be very interesting up here.
    True, I have raped history, but it has produced some beautiful offspring

17. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
    R/P
    Power

No math issues. Shadoo was really pissed today when he took over the fleet. I am not sure why.

In all honesty we had 30 or so titans and 50 moms. On the grunt level there is 0 expectation for a good fight.
    It is just objective complete kinda op. Shadoo, Grath and others can troll all they want but the last few weeks sucked.
    We get pinged - yet another red_pen with good fights! Only to get nothing - which is precisely the right thing
    for Solar anyway. Any op over the last few weeks STARTED with titans since objectives > good fights.

I enjoyed Shadoo splerging about assembling 1200 dudes for 9IZ. PL where art thou? What happened to us?
    Today was not any different - we had a fuckton of meatshield, titans, super capital logistics (also known as super-carriers),
    and who knows what else. These are not good fights - these are objectives complete ops.

We used to kill alliances because we were better at PvP. Now we are not. We got titans AND we got blob so nothing happens.
    People just ignore us. The retarded alliance with NCdot? We used to kill those faggots and ate them for lunch - now we are
    best bros. It is just all stupid stupid stupid reach around stroke everyone napfest. and fucking TEST? Are you kidding me?
    We are best bros with TEST? May be we ought to blue Goons too and be done with it. Why the fuck not. We got everyone
    else blue.

Shadoo can whine all he wants about AAA this or AAA that. We could have had a fight today but we brought
    every fucking retarded pubbie from Fountain to Geminate - so AAA/Solar flipped us off and went home.

Is that any surprise?

18. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Opti's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    tldr

whens max 4

19. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night
    R/P
    Power
    I actually wasn't even on the op today, couldn't make it . But nice story regardless!

20. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
    R/P
    Power
    I actually wasn't even on the op today, couldn't make it . But nice story regardless!
    You showed up late, cursing for reinforcements being all angry and shit.

but hey I do not blame you. Our signature event for this contract has been the wormhole op. Some anger is in order for sure.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Negotiator View Post
    No math issues. Shadoo was really pissed today when he took over the fleet. I am not sure why.

In all honesty we had 30 or so titans and 50 moms. On the grunt level there is 0 expectation for a good fight.
    It is just objective complete kinda op. Shadoo, Grath and others can troll all they want but the last few weeks sucked.
    We get pinged - yet another red_pen with good fights! Only to get nothing - which is precisely the right thing
    for Solar anyway. Any op over the last few weeks STARTED with titans since objectives > good fights.

I enjoyed Shadoo splerging about assembling 1200 dudes for 9IZ. PL where art thou? What happened to us?
    Today was not any different - we had a fuckton of meatshield, titans, super capital logistics (also known as super-carriers),
    and who knows what else. These are not good fights - these are objectives complete ops.

We used to kill alliances because we were better at PvP. Now we are not. We got titans AND we got blob so nothing happens.
    People just ignore us. The retarded alliance with NCdot? We used to kill those faggots and ate them for lunch - now we are
    best bros. It is just all stupid stupid stupid reach around stroke everyone napfest. and fucking TEST? Are you kidding me?
    We are best bros with TEST? May be we ought to blue Goons too and be done with it. Why the fuck not. We got everyone
    else blue.

Shadoo can whine all he wants about AAA this or AAA that. We could have had a fight today but we brought
    every fucking retarded pubbie from Fountain to Geminate - so AAA/Solar flipped us off and went home.

Is that any surprise?
    this sounds legit i loved the part when shadoo took over the fleet that was the best
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

22. Prominent Author
    R/P
    Power
    If you're going to play ~agent provocateur~ at least role play someone good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[spoiler="Who's that Broooooown?"]Zulu Supremacy[/spoiler]

23. This is harsh. Evaluate me Murzilka's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Errrm, why are they called Team RUS and team SOLAR? Neither of those names make any sense. Why is MACTEP building a personal titan in RUSSO pos? Those are just a few rhetorical questions, That retarded wall of text is retarded, patches of information loosely tied together by faulty logic.

24. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Murzilka View Post
    Errrm, why are they called Team RUS and team SOLAR? Neither of those names make any sense. Why is MACTEP building a personal titan in RUSSO pos? Those are just a few rhetorical questions, That retarded wall of text is retarded, patches of information loosely tied together by faulty logic.
    And why did he convo Shaddo (not Shadoo incidentally) asking for price to leave said CSAA alone. Much like your questions, answers are unclear v0v.

25. Inconstant Moon Gossip Whore's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Going to have to agree. Elise typically gives excellent summaries, but with all the team this and team that, I was lost tbqh, and I am fighting in this war, heh.
    *Your rep comment made no sense but it did sound frightened.
    *raising shields and returning fire. pew pew pew pew pew
    *goddamn who knew there were worse smugposters than BL
    *Oh God please for the sake of your children stop
    *is there an alternate universe where you shut the fuck up?

26. This is harsh. Evaluate me Murzilka's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    And why did he convo Shaddo (not Shadoo incidentally) asking for price to leave said CSAA alone. Much like your questions, answers are unclear v0v.
    I wasn't trying to imply that CSAA was empty, I honestly have no idea, but I assume something tasty was cooking there. However what made anyone think that it belongs to MACTEP personally? He speaks on behalf of his alliance, but he has his own corporation.

27. Prominent Author
    R/P
    Power
    I wasn't trying to imply that CSAA was empty, I honestly have no idea, but I assume something tasty was cooking there. However what made anyone think that it belongs to MACTEP personally? He speaks on behalf of his alliance, but he has his own corporation.
    He specifically convo'd an israd titan asking to save his titan for 20bil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[spoiler="Who's that Broooooown?"]Zulu Supremacy[/spoiler]

R/P
    Power
    there have been other Shadoo/Shaddo cockups such as Blaster Worm messaging the wrong guy trying to get into PL

29. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you Elise Randolph's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I thought the nomenclature was rather clear, Team SOLAR are those allied with SOLAR, and Team RUS)) are the other guys. I suppose I can break it down further.

Solar Fleet, -A-, ROL, Stain, Gypsy, Occupational Hazzard vs XIX, RA, NCdot, and PL and of course the associated pets for both sides.

30. This is harsh. Evaluate me Murzilka's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Elise Randolph View Post
    I thought the nomenclature was rather clear, Team SOLAR are those allied with SOLAR, and Team RUS)) are the other guys. I suppose I can break it down further.

Solar Fleet, -A-, ROL, Stain, Gypsy, Occupational Hazzard vs XIX, RA, NCdot, and PL and of course the associated pets for both sides.
    Your names make it sound that SOLAR is somehow leading or spearheading those other alliances, which they are not. It also implies that NCdot and PL, who do most of the heavy lifting for the other side are somehow RUS. Neither is accurate or makes any sense what so ever. Come up with better names to call it.

R/P
    Power
    Your names make it sound that SOLAR is somehow leading or spearheading those other alliances, which they are not. It also implies that NCdot and PL, who do most of the heavy lifting for the other side are somehow RUS. Neither is accurate or makes any sense what so ever. Come up with better names to call it.
    Well you are clearly in -A-/SOLAR/Gypsy so let's call your side Team Badposting Fagmonkey and PL's side Team VikingWarriorHeroRanger

32. This is harsh. Evaluate me Murzilka's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by penifSMASH View Post
    Well you are clearly in -A-/SOLAR/Gypsy so let's call your side Team Badposting Fagmonkey and PL's side Team VikingWarriorHeroRanger
    Those names would actually make more sense than Elise's. Good job there Mr. Nahasapeemapetilon. And no, I'm not currently in any of the Southern alliances.

R/P
    Power
    All this "team whatever" makes me feel like I'm reading a story about a group of raging Twilight fans.

34. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by penifSMASH View Post
    I think we can simplify it. Team penifSMASH is a Bitter Cunt 1 and Team penifSMASH is a Bitter Cunt 2. And everyone's happy.

35. Honey, Don't You Want a Man Like Me Elektrea's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Yep and this was when you were considered a decent poster.

Yeah not sure what happened either, someone flipped a switch and BAM. We have this.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Elektrea View Post
    Yep and this was when you were considered a decent poster.

Yeah not sure what happened either, someone flipped a switch and BAM. We have this.
    That cat sig is brillant. I wasted 1min playing with my mouse cursor and that minute was time well invested.
    Daroh > I've bought a telescope, watching you guys fly in eve from my place )))

37. Crashlander
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Negotiator View Post

else blue.

Is that any surprise?
    Will not be long before every major supercap player is blue or has some kind of arangement where they can use them in a risk free enviorment.
    Atm PL/Raidon/NC./EVoke can pretty much drop anything they like in Euro time so we are not far off.

38. This is harsh. Evaluate me Tappits's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Space cadet View Post
    Atm PL/Raidon/NC./EVoke can pretty much drop anything they like in Euro time so we are not far off.
    Because theres only them 4 allainces in EvE-Online with supers and blues with supers......
    Neg repped Negotaiator because he is a full nigger who crys like a baby.

39. This is harsh. Evaluate me Murzilka's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Great, now you've done it. EVE-RU is quoting Penif as a reliable source of information. Let me state here that BOEHKOP from Bloodbound alliance sucks cocks, and Shadoo teabags him everyday. Since it was written on Kugu it must be true.

40. Prince Sky Pirate Razzor "Higgins" Toxic Death the Astral Walker Razzor's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    EVE-RU is quoting Penif as a reliable source of information.
    anyone that sets the record straight over there should literally be raped and burnt.

41. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Mr Coloredshirt's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Omeega View Post
    I wasted 1min playing with my mouse cursor and that minute was time well invested.
    is that what the kids are calling it these days

R/P
    Power
    I am a big fan of your posting Murzilka, most enjoyable part is how it went from decently halfsmug info posting when SOLAR was winning to right out sperglord now when you lost all of drone regions
    [09:31:23] tribute wont fall
    (21:39:55) dabigredboat: pl wont get hired
    (21:39:57) dabigredboat: nobody trusts them
    (21:40:19) dabigredboat: I think pl is in delve to build supers

Hey Vily, did you tell goons about how you joined PL, then broke down crying when you found your whining and bitching smeared all over the forum porn section?
    THEN had the balls to demand it be taken down?
    THEN rage quit like the fucking fat little girl you are when it wasn't?

43. Banned
    R/P
    Power
    Great, now you've done it. EVE-RU is quoting Penif as a reliable source of information. Let me state here that BOEHKOP from Bloodbound alliance sucks cocks, and Shadoo teabags him everyday. Since it was written on Kugu it must be true.
    It's not that Kugu is a reliable source of information, its that EVE-RU is a stinking shitpile filled with AAA/Gypsies who crash the forums every time they kill a Guristas Demolisher and moan like whores just diagnosed with AIDS every time they get kicked back to NPC space (daily).

There's a reason every self-respecting alliance has banned posting there - only trash does. Hell, ever since XIX did that their fleet numbers jumped 5 fold.

Come to think of it, how much you post on EVE-RU indirectly correlates to how good your alliance is.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coloredshirt View Post
    is that what the kids are calling it these days
    Touché. Well done sir, well done.
    Daroh > I've bought a telescope, watching you guys fly in eve from my place )))

45. This is harsh. Evaluate me Murzilka's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Propagandas View Post
    I am a big fan of your posting Murzilka, most enjoyable part is how it went from decently halfsmug info posting when SOLAR was winning to right out sperglord now when you lost all of drone regions
    Well to be honest, I just don't have time to post lately or follow what's going on in EVE. So it's mostly due to the time constrains of my schedule. I might check the forum once every few days and only comment on something that I find especially stupid. I can't be smug for Solar, because I'm not in Solar. Although to be honest I wouldn't mind joining. By the way even you, Propagandas, can't seriously expect them to failcascade over the loss of their territories. The only way for Solar to possibly failcascade is if MACTEP would quit the game and the transition of power doesn't go over smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by Y SO MAD View Post
    It's not that Kugu is a reliable source of information, its that EVE-RU is a stinking shitpile filled with AAA/Gypsies who crash the forums every time they kill a Guristas Demolisher and moan like whores just diagnosed with AIDS every time they get kicked back to NPC space (daily).

There's a reason every self-respecting alliance has banned posting there - only trash does. Hell, ever since XIX did that their fleet numbers jumped 5 fold.

Come to think of it, how much you post on EVE-RU indirectly correlates to how good your alliance is.
    EVE-RU used to be a great source of information several years ago. Back then mostly directors, experienced PVPers and FCs were posting. If some no-name idiot would try to stick into that conversation, he would be globally ridiculed by the entire forum making his alliance look bad. So regular members were often discouraged from posting because they didn't know what they were talking about and hurt recruitment by being retards.
    Nowadays any idiot can post on EVE-RU, and that's why it's turning into something Kugu-like. Gypsies are prime trolls of EVE-RU, they are doing something very similar to what Goons did to CAOD. All of those alliances like RA/XiX who recently forbid their members to post are mostly really terrible posters and embarrass themselves daily. When they were posting it was actually much worse. Their posting was also exposing their internal propaganda, which unlike Penif and Propaganda's posts, is presented in the whole majestic gravity of serious posting.
    That would be fine if it also wasn't for their inability to write good posts. For example Blaster Worm posts the most retarded propaganda ever and most people agree with that. However, he can write really well and it's always interesting and enjoyable to read. If you try to be Blaster Worm or Propagandas, but you absolutely suck at the command of either English or Russian language or an ability to make a seemingly logical argument, that creates bad posting.

R/P
    Power
    Well to be honest, I just don't have time to post lately
    Yea, tons of time to post while one side is winning, when the other side starts winning, real life gets in the way.

This is pretty much the hallmark of failed alliance leaders and you've somehow made it transition into posting as well.

Pretty sweet brah.

R/P
    Power
    RA getting the rapestick in the ass atm. All 500 of them.

Im starting to understand why AAA enjoy fighting them so hard.
    [09:31:23] tribute wont fall
    (21:39:55) dabigredboat: pl wont get hired
    (21:39:57) dabigredboat: nobody trusts them
    (21:40:19) dabigredboat: I think pl is in delve to build supers

Hey Vily, did you tell goons about how you joined PL, then broke down crying when you found your whining and bitching smeared all over the forum porn section?
    THEN had the balls to demand it be taken down?
    THEN rage quit like the fucking fat little girl you are when it wasn't?

48. This is harsh. Evaluate me Murzilka's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Yea, tons of time to post while one side is winning, when the other side starts winning, real life gets in the way.

This is pretty much the hallmark of failed alliance leaders and you've somehow made it transition into posting as well.

Pretty sweet brah.
    It's called graduate school is kicking my ass, brah. If you would volunteer to do some of my projects for me, I'd love to post here more. Anything for my sweetheart Grath.

49. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Some Generally Awesome Dude's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    It's called graduate school is kicking my ass, brah. If you would volunteer to do some of my projects for me, I'd love to post here more. Anything for my sweetheart Grath.
    Graduate school? More like FAGduate school, amirite guys? Hi5s.

/me puts in PL app.

50. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you Elise Randolph's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    You forgot "You been hazed", clearly not PL material.