CEX.io
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 401 to 450 of 510

Upcoming Changes: Shit that will change the gameplay in Eve Online

  1. Legitimate Rape Baby
    Joined
    2010 May
    Location
    Living the Hobo life
    Posts
    3,611
    R/P
    0.44696759900305
    Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodnovick View Post
    Not sure if there is a blog yet but you should check out the fanfest presentation about what they have planned.

    Thanks! I should start watching these more often. That's all kinds of awesome. I hope most of this is implemented at some point.

  2. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    Joined
    2011 Aug
    Posts
    121
    R/P
    0.090909090909091
    Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    Pubbies crawling out of the woodwork.
    An increase in vibrancy, you mean.

  3. Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher? Endie's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Aug
    Posts
    3,613
    R/P
    3.040963188486
    Power
    22
    I was reading Grath's tales of roaming woe and wondering why he didn't just visit the "vibrant" drone regions every time.

  4. Becalmed in Hell Matos's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Jan
    Posts
    814
    R/P
    0.25307125307125
    Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    Somebody did some number crunching yesterday, currently with a proper set up gang you can pull nearly 80m/hr mining, if you focus on high ends. I'd say its doing ok as an income stream.
    Are there actually enough high ends so that you can make that constantly?

  5. Legitimate Rape Baby
    Joined
    2010 May
    Location
    Living the Hobo life
    Posts
    3,611
    R/P
    0.44696759900305
    Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Matos View Post
    Are there actually enough high ends so that you can make that constantly?
    In upgraded systems, I'd say it's far from impossible. Depends on how many miners you have and how skilled they are.

  6. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Malcanis's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Oct
    Location
    INIT.
    Posts
    4,595
    R/P
    1.0298150163221
    Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred Hideous View Post
    In upgraded systems, I'd say it's far from impossible. Depends on how many miners you have and how skilled they are.
    And on getting perfect refines, free hauling and rorqual support, and Jita prices for the minerals or someone who doesn't charge and is completely trustworthy to haul it to Jita for you.

  7. Legitimate Rape Baby
    Joined
    2010 May
    Location
    Living the Hobo life
    Posts
    3,611
    R/P
    0.44696759900305
    Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    And on getting perfect refines, free hauling and rorqual support, and Jita prices for the minerals or someone who doesn't charge and is completely trustworthy to haul it to Jita for you.
    all of which are often handled well with alts. I've known some dedicated miners who would multibox four hulks and a rorq. You're right that getting the stuff to market (assuming you can't sell locally) is a pain but a multiboxer or small group who share the profits should be able to pull it off.

    Than again, I may be wrong. When I mine I generally keep the mins and use them to replace my scrub ships.

  8. Whoremonger lothos's Avatar
    Joined
    2007 Apr
    Location
    Stainwaggon
    Posts
    362
    R/P
    0.67403314917127
    Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred Hideous View Post
    all of which are often handled well with alts. I've known some dedicated miners who would multibox four hulks and a rorq. You're right that getting the stuff to market (assuming you can't sell locally) is a pain but a multiboxer or small group who share the profits should be able to pull it off.

    Than again, I may be wrong. When I mine I generally keep the mins and use them to replace my scrub ships.
    got 2 guys in my corp that multibox with betwen them 15 miners , rourqual orca hauling all that shit, making 1B per day mining like 6 hours a day.

  9. Impostor
    Joined
    2012 Apr
    Location
    H-W9TY
    Posts
    20
    R/P
    0.5
    Power
    3
    My heart sank at the suggestion of allowing players to turn-in NPC tags to gain security status; the very reason Concord agents were removed by Castor back in 2004.

    Otherwise most of the presentation sounded reasonable, thanks to Manfred for posting it here.

  10. Becalmed in Hell Matos's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Jan
    Posts
    814
    R/P
    0.25307125307125
    Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred Hideous View Post
    In upgraded systems, I'd say it's far from impossible. Depends on how many miners you have and how skilled they are.
    Don't you have to mine more then just the abc's to hold the Industry level (and with it the hidden belts)?
    Could well be that my memory is wrong but I think that was something our Miners lamented about when I was still in a more carebearish corp.

  11. Inconstant Moon Prodnovick's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Aug
    Location
    Highsec
    Posts
    689
    R/P
    1.0058055152395
    Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fireclown View Post
    My heart sank at the suggestion of allowing players to turn-in NPC tags to gain security status; the very reason Concord agents were removed by Castor back in 2004.

    Otherwise most of the presentation sounded reasonable, thanks to Manfred for posting it here.
    I posted it , not cool.

  12. Legitimate Rape Baby
    Joined
    2010 May
    Location
    Living the Hobo life
    Posts
    3,611
    R/P
    0.44696759900305
    Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodnovick View Post
    I posted it , not cool.
    I just saw that.

    I only quoted Prodnovick. He deserves the credit.

  13. Legitimate Rape Baby
    Joined
    2010 May
    Location
    Living the Hobo life
    Posts
    3,611
    R/P
    0.44696759900305
    Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Matos View Post
    Don't you have to mine more then just the abc's to hold the Industry level (and with it the hidden belts)?
    Could well be that my memory is wrong but I think that was something our Miners lamented about when I was still in a more carebearish corp.
    I'm not a dedicated miner but (at least in Dominion) if you mined out the ABC rocks and the spod on the small it would respawn completely full the next day and it appeared to be enough for level 2. I've only just recently resubbed after about 6 months off and much has changed.

  14. I'm Only in It for the Money Grim's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Nov
    Location
    Pizza
    Posts
    3,715
    R/P
    0.39946164199192
    Power
    12
    I like the idea of somehow being able to buy back security status. Now you have the choice of flying around killing rats for x hours to regain sec status and just paying off the police (kinda).

    And I think Matos is right about the mining thing. I'm at work so I dont have it with me, but there is a guide that shows how many m3 you need to mine to raise the index each level, and how much needs to be mined to maintain. I think that to maintain at level 3/4 you cant just cherry pick the good stuff.
    If you kill enough of them they stop fighting - Gen. Curtis Lemay
    Fear the KKM

  15. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Warhead's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Jan
    Location
    Wormhole Space
    Posts
    106
    R/P
    0.5188679245283
    Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred Hideous View Post
    I'm not a dedicated miner but (at least in Dominion) if you mined out the ABC rocks and the spod on the small it would respawn completely full the next day and it appeared to be enough for level 2. I've only just recently resubbed after about 6 months off and much has changed.
    The shit part with this is that Spod is the 2nd worst ore (isk/m3 wise) you can mine behind Omber.

    Yes, perfect Rorqual boosting + perfect Hulk pilot (to include Highwall 1005 and Michi) can push 80m/hr mining Arkonor with up-to-the-minute mineral prices, but that drops significantly once the Ark is gone. I suppose you won't make a terrible living making in the range of 65m/hr with Bistot, Crokite and Hemorphite though.

  16. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex ente's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Jun
    Posts
    313
    R/P
    0.53993610223642
    Power
    3
    Hi, I'm a dumbass and all but how do you deal with the rats in the belts? If you have a 3 BS spawn, I imagine it would melt your Hulk pretty fast and if you had to warp out every time rats spawn, that would probably hurt your isk/hour. Do you have any fellow corpies that take care of the rats or how do you manage that?

  17. Animal Kingdom tgr's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Jan
    Location
    Fix Sov
    Posts
    8,068
    R/P
    0.82337630143778
    Power
    27
    It's pretty easy to tank 3 BS rats in a hulk, the only thing you have to take care of is to either stagger the lasers or to make sure you don't stop/start them too often so you lose cap.

    Of course, it's much easier to just stuff a fatass domi as a tank and just never shoot them.
    Turning pretend colourblind angels from spaceship to madship samurais, one post at a time.

  18. Legitimate Rape Baby
    Joined
    2010 May
    Location
    Living the Hobo life
    Posts
    3,611
    R/P
    0.44696759900305
    Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ente View Post
    Hi, I'm a dumbass and all but how do you deal with the rats in the belts? If you have a 3 BS spawn, I imagine it would melt your Hulk pretty fast and if you had to warp out every time rats spawn, that would probably hurt your isk/hour. Do you have any fellow corpies that take care of the rats or how do you manage that?
    I get bounties with my hulk.

    Seriously, it takes a while but you're not going anywhere. You tank them (need decent skills and gear) while your medium drones slowly kill them.

  19. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Raketefrau's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Sep
    Location
    Gimmelshtump
    Posts
    2,875
    R/P
    1.9551304347826
    Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred Hideous View Post
    I get bounties with my hulk.

    Seriously, it takes a while but you're not going anywhere. You tank them (need decent skills and gear) while your medium drones slowly kill them.
    Also, don't forget you can orbit your jetcan or the roid, hulk speedtank ftw.

  20. Legitimate Rape Baby
    Joined
    2010 May
    Location
    Living the Hobo life
    Posts
    3,611
    R/P
    0.44696759900305
    Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Raketefrau View Post
    Also, don't forget you can orbit your jetcan or the roid, hulk speedtank ftw.
    Didn't some dude take his hulk out ganking, resulting in some hilarious kills? Hulks must have been cheap back in the day.

  21. Animal Kingdom tgr's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Jan
    Location
    Fix Sov
    Posts
    8,068
    R/P
    0.82337630143778
    Power
    27
    Those hulk kills were awesome, but he was setup specifically for it and only showed where he went after prey he could actually take on. Hell, an iteron 5 has been seen taking down a megathron. Weirder things than a hulk has happened.
    Turning pretend colourblind angels from spaceship to madship samurais, one post at a time.

  22. Impostor
    Joined
    2012 Apr
    Location
    H-W9TY
    Posts
    20
    R/P
    0.5
    Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodnovick View Post
    I posted it , not cool.
    I'm so sorry, so you did. My accolades now go to you, Prodnovick; Manfred will have to be content with basking in reflected glory.

    On another subject, searching for an evidential basis on which to discuss whether Nullsec really was more risky than Hisec for PvE, I did some cursory research, followed by some back-of-an-envelope calculations.

    Using Marauders (theoretically at least, a PvE-only ship) as an example, I counted through Battleclinic those destroyed in the past 30 days, and got the following figures:

    116 Marauder kills, of which 39 occurred in Nullsec (33.6%), 29 in Lowsec (25%), 39 in Hisec (33.6%) and 9 in W-Space (7.8%).

    Adjusted to (admittedly out of date) 2011 demographics (79.6% Hisec, 6.7% Lowsec, 11.3% Nullsec, 2.3% W-Space), suggests that one's chances of losing a high-value PvE ship to PvP are something like 7.5 times greater in Nullsec, 9.3 times greater in Lowsec, and 8.5 times greater in W-Space. Now, though I realise that these figures are based on limited data-gathering, and far from scientifically rigorous, but even allowing for a fairly hefty margin or error, they do suggest that - contrary to the assertions of many in this thread - Nullsec is a significantly more dangerous environment for PvE (Lowsec and W-Space even more so) and that moreover its increased dangers greatly outweigh its increased rewards.

  23. The Alien Mind Vicar's Avatar
    Joined
    2012 Jan
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    66
    R/P
    1.5454545454545
    Power
    3
    I am pretty surprised that people still use Marauders these days, when a Tengu or other T3 equiv is much easier to train for.

  24. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Raketefrau's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Sep
    Location
    Gimmelshtump
    Posts
    2,875
    R/P
    1.9551304347826
    Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred Hideous View Post
    Didn't some dude take his hulk out ganking, resulting in some hilarious kills? Hulks must have been cheap back in the day.
    They were never very cheap. Before Invention they were often 3-500million.

    Talk about an isk faucet. Or sink. Or funnel. Or maybe an isk anvil.

  25. Legitimate Rape Baby
    Joined
    2010 May
    Location
    Living the Hobo life
    Posts
    3,611
    R/P
    0.44696759900305
    Power
    12
    They're running (or were this W/E) over 300 mill now.

    And the cost of covetors is ridiculous. God, I'll start building the damned things if someone can arrange another hulkageddon. With today's prices now is the time.

  26. Monalisa Overdrive Mfume's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Jun
    Location
    Spacemoney Venal
    Posts
    1,325
    R/P
    0.44377358490566
    Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicar View Post
    I am pretty surprised that people still use Marauders these days, when a Tengu or other T3 equiv is much easier to train for.
    It's a valid metric though: you can use a Tengu for PvP as well, but 99% of Marauders are PvE.
    Mfume Apocal - Origin. - Black Legion.

  27. Impostor
    Joined
    2012 Apr
    Location
    H-W9TY
    Posts
    20
    R/P
    0.5
    Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicar View Post
    I am pretty surprised that people still use Marauders these days, when a Tengu or other T3 equiv is much easier to train for.
    Agreed; PvE Tengus would almost certainly be a better measure. Sadly, individually checking the fits of the approximately 1600 Tengu killmails generated in the last 30 days would take far longer than I can be bothered with. If anybody can find the motivation to do this, they are undeniably a better man than I.

  28. What Good Is a Glass Dagger?
    Joined
    2011 Dec
    Location
    Mother Amamake
    Posts
    438
    R/P
    0.86073059360731
    Power
    3
    To be fair the Khronos we killed last week was PVP fit.

    Seeing mining become a useful profession again has me excited. I used to run 0.0 mining corps back in the day with alts to satisfy my SPACE CEO desires. I might get back into that again.

  29. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Malcanis's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Oct
    Location
    INIT.
    Posts
    4,595
    R/P
    1.0298150163221
    Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred Hideous View Post
    all of which are often handled well with alts. I've known some dedicated miners who would multibox four hulks and a rorq. You're right that getting the stuff to market (assuming you can't sell locally) is a pain but a multiboxer or small group who share the profits should be able to pull it off.

    Than again, I may be wrong. When I mine I generally keep the mins and use them to replace my scrub ships.
    Sure alts can do it, but it's still your time that's spent doing it, so it still comes out of your "hour". It's still overhead on that 80m ISK/hr figure. On the other hand, as I pointed out, mining scales with numbers, and mining is also one of the easiest activities to multibox.

    I remember corp mining ops in 2006, and they were a nice relaxing way to get through a Sunday morning hangover with a few hours of undemanding activity, and an opportunity have a relaxed chat with other guys in the corp. Now that we can add Rorqual support, haulers are more effective etc, they can also make decent ISK as well. As I said before, if only CCP were to make 0.0 industry worth while as well, then I think they'd become common again.

  30. Adjustment Team
    Joined
    2010 May
    Location
    TSKRS
    Posts
    96
    R/P
    0.34375
    Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred Hideous View Post
    I'll start building the damned things if someone can arrange another hulkageddon. With today's prices now is the time.
    Hulkageddon V (now co-sponsored by goonwaffe) kicks off on or shortly after the 28th of this month.
    [I]spherical monkey fears and envies[/I]

  31. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Teh Ashen's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Nov
    Location
    The Narrative.
    Posts
    1,963
    R/P
    2.0596026490066
    Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by lothos View Post
    got 2 guys in my corp that multibox with betwen them 15 miners , rourqual orca hauling all that shit, making 1B per day mining like 6 hours a day.
    That works out to 11mil per acount per hour. Not enough to pay for plex, imo.
    HILMAR DIED 4 YORU SINZ

  32. Legitimate Rape Baby
    Joined
    2010 May
    Location
    Living the Hobo life
    Posts
    3,611
    R/P
    0.44696759900305
    Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubutai View Post
    Hulkageddon V (now co-sponsored by goonwaffe) kicks off on or shortly after the 28th of this month.
    Snap. I gotta start buying covetor BPCs.

  33. Don't stop posting! Grath's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Aug
    Location
    PL
    Posts
    6,000
    R/P
    1.9308333333333
    Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred Hideous View Post
    Snap. I gotta start buying covetor BPCs.
    I used to invent hulks, like, I did other stuff that I flew too, but it whittled down to just hulks. I have about 300 covetor BPC's left. Feelin pretty good.

  34. Piper in the Woods George Pissedofferson's Avatar
    Joined
    2012 Apr
    Location
    Drone hell
    Posts
    46
    R/P
    0.58695652173913
    Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh Ashen View Post
    That works out to 11mil per acount per hour. Not enough to pay for plex, imo.
    Those figures are either way off, or the guy with 15 accounts is doing it wrong. I remember a guy with 8 characters (7 hulls + rorq) who would pull in close to 3.5 bil a week with about 3-4 hours of cherry picking ABC out of hidden belts. This was about a year and a half ago, so I have no idea if anything has changed since. Still not that much per hour, but minerals were cheap back then.


    Also posting to disable ads. \o/

  35. Electric Ant
    Joined
    2012 Jan
    Posts
    25
    R/P
    0.32
    Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by George Pissedofferson View Post
    Those figures are either way off, or the guy with 15 accounts is doing it wrong. I remember a guy with 8 characters (7 hulls + rorq) who would pull in close to 3.5 bil a week with about 3-4 hours of cherry picking ABC out of hidden belts. This was about a year and a half ago, so I have no idea if anything has changed since. Still not that much per hour, but minerals were cheap back then.
    Yep, those figures are off. Just mining pyroxeres, a high-sec ore, you can take down 35+ million/hour (8.6 million/can @ 4 cans/hour), without an orca or rorqual boosting. With an orca boosting whose pilot has the mining mindlink implant, you get up into the realm of 50 million/hour per hulk.

  36. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Teh Ashen's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Nov
    Location
    The Narrative.
    Posts
    1,963
    R/P
    2.0596026490066
    Power
    11
    Anyone have mining per hour figures for the new mineral prices?
    HILMAR DIED 4 YORU SINZ

  37. Electric Ant
    Joined
    2012 Jan
    Posts
    25
    R/P
    0.32
    Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh Ashen View Post
    Anyone have mining per hour figures for the new mineral prices?
    I'm at work, so I don't have the bookmark for the website I use. But, if no has responded to you by the time I get home, I will edit this with a link.

    Edit: Teh, here is the link for the site I have used in the past when the mood for industry struck me. Easiest way to figure out ISK per hour is to put 27,500 in the volume box at the bottom. That way all of the prices shown will reflect the value of a full jet can. When I first found the site I would check the accuracy of the prices every few weeks. But, I've not been there in quite some time. So, you may want to have an alt. quickly verify the accuracy

  38. Legitimate Rape Baby
    Joined
    2010 May
    Location
    Living the Hobo life
    Posts
    3,611
    R/P
    0.44696759900305
    Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    I used to invent hulks, like, I did other stuff that I flew too, but it whittled down to just hulks. I have about 300 covetor BPC's left. Feelin pretty good.
    Grath, you were a carebear? Why am I having a hard time picturing that?

  39. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee? Della Monk's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Jun
    Posts
    136
    R/P
    0.69852941176471
    Power
    3
    Practicing industry on the side is hardly the qualifier of a carebear.
    K(awaii)ugu(u)tsumen

  40. Don't stop posting! Grath's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Aug
    Location
    PL
    Posts
    6,000
    R/P
    1.9308333333333
    Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Della Monk View Post
    Practicing industry on the side is hardly the qualifier of a carebear.
    Producing 70 hulks a week is hardly 'practicing it on the side'.


    I made my first billion producing battleship hulls too, I have every single thing needed to do every form of t2 production for all 4 races through invention (rigs, ships, mods).

  41. The Alien Mind Vicar's Avatar
    Joined
    2012 Jan
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    66
    R/P
    1.5454545454545
    Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    Producing 70 hulks a week is hardly 'practicing it on the side'.


    I made my first billion producing battleship hulls too, I have every single thing needed to do every form of t2 production for all 4 races through invention (rigs, ships, mods).
    You prob produced it on the whim you were going to blow it up, the "fleet doctrine of choice" up at the time, or if you were going a few years before fleet doctrine, aka kitchen sink, ratter choice of pvp.

  42. The Theory and Practice of Teleportation Kevin's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Jun
    Posts
    871
    R/P
    1.5763490241102
    Power
    5
    Just derped over to the drone regions on sisi

    It would appear that the drones receive the same bounties as pirate battleships. 500k, 650k, 950k, etc. Didn't shoot any to see if they drop loot (was in shuttle) but i believe their plexes are junk, so if they're leaving everything as-is and just giving drones the same bounties, has drone space become the least attractive space in terms of income?

  43. Monalisa Overdrive Mfume's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Jun
    Location
    Spacemoney Venal
    Posts
    1,325
    R/P
    0.44377358490566
    Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    ...has drone space become the least attractive space in terms of income?
    Not as long as Provi exists.
    Mfume Apocal - Origin. - Black Legion.

  44. Expendable
    Joined
    2012 Jan
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    37
    R/P
    0.27027027027027
    Power
    3
    I'm going to totally derail this thread, with one suggestion that always fell on deaf ears, to your nerd fucks, that cant think ahead of one move.. Why the fuck can we not move or move all our shit, if we pay concord, so i dont need to fucking move all my shit about in my fucking short life time... That would be good.. Then i could play this turd of a game, for one/two/three/fours hours here or there...

    How about CCP you change that.. Make it a little bit less grinding!!! Its a fucking pain.. doign anything in this game. Especially now i realised how good real life is hahahahaha

    FFS people have lifes.. but i love the thrill of fighting!

  45. The Theory and Practice of Teleportation Kevin's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Jun
    Posts
    871
    R/P
    1.5763490241102
    Power
    5
    Contact red frog.

  46. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Raketefrau's Avatar
    Joined
    2008 Sep
    Location
    Gimmelshtump
    Posts
    2,875
    R/P
    1.9551304347826
    Power
    16
    I ran around buying every reasonably priced skiff I could find last week.

    Fuck tech, Morphite's gonna be the new bottleneck.

  47. Legitimate Rape Baby
    Joined
    2010 May
    Location
    Living the Hobo life
    Posts
    3,611
    R/P
    0.44696759900305
    Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Raketefrau View Post
    I ran around buying every reasonably priced skiff I could find last week.

    Fuck tech, Morphite's gonna be the new bottleneck.
    Funny you mention that. The price check channel was full of complaints about the sustained price of Morphite. Is it worth mining in a hulk instead of buying a skiff?

  48. Impostor
    Joined
    2010 Oct
    Posts
    23
    R/P
    0.52173913043478
    Power
    4
    It is never worth mining morph in a hulk if you have access to the skiff. You take major yield hits - even bigger than you would mining ice compared to the mack.

  49. Go fuck yourself Frodo! SmilingVagrant's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Dec
    Location
    Sigma
    Posts
    180
    R/P
    2.2166666666667
    Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by zapo View Post
    I'm going to totally derail this thread, with one suggestion that always fell on deaf ears, to your nerd fucks, that cant think ahead of one move.. Why the fuck can we not move or move all our shit, if we pay concord, so i dont need to fucking move all my shit about in my fucking short life time... That would be good.. Then i could play this turd of a game, for one/two/three/fours hours here or there...

    How about CCP you change that.. Make it a little bit less grinding!!! Its a fucking pain.. doign anything in this game. Especially now i realised how good real life is hahahahaha

    FFS people have lifes.. but i love the thrill of fighting!
    What the fuck? Well at least I agree with your edit.

  50. Don't stop posting! Grath's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Aug
    Location
    PL
    Posts
    6,000
    R/P
    1.9308333333333
    Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Raketefrau View Post
    I ran around buying every reasonably priced skiff I could find last week.

    Fuck tech, Morphite's gonna be the new bottleneck.
    Yea, this puts geography back on the map, that shit only pops up in .8 or higher systems, unless theres something dumb I don't know about mining upgrades (<- totally possible)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •