CEX.io
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Morsus Mihi - NEW CAMPAIGN - North is where the love flows

1. Adjustment Team
    R/P
    Power
    What I want to say is, if PL comes, the good fight turns into a rape, rather then a fight. And thats only fun for one side now, is it?

R/P
    Power
    9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.

all about the stats

3. Super Moderator Lorren Canada's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    You know, the only good (good being relative, MM being bad is good in a way, see: amusing) thing that might come out of deployment to the north for MM is without the support of WN and NCdot, RA's slide will probably only quicken.

edit: can someone who actually knows something about MM today tell me if there are any good corps left? or have they all gone to shit
    Your posting has been Adjusted

4. A game of cat and also cat Bowkers's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    MM and Init will never blue each other. Its almost funny thinking about it..

5. Pre-Person
    R/P
    Power
    Well MM would be pretty stupid to go North IMO. They really don't have the number or infrastructure/resources/FCs to hit the Vale or Tribute and they would be crazy to hit Geminate. There smartest move would to be to join up with -A-, ROL and StainWagon to go after the southern DRF, but this is Vuk and MM so they will probably just do something really stupid.

INIT would tear MM up right now. IMO INITs current campaign against the Red alliance should get a bit more focus as it looks like a nice little scrap.

6. Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher? Endie's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Actually while I am going through the Methodical Alliance stuff this one did strike me as funny:

Merciless. The Methodical Alliance

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

AT 1930 EVE TIME, I WILL BE LEADING A FLEET OUT TO SHOOT AT MERICLESS in VENAL.

I would like the area scouted for their towers, staging area, and numbers.

This is our little side war to get ready for the invasion.

Mericless has been bothering us for a while.

SO, we will bother them back. a lot. until they leave or fall apart.

have fun.

KILL THEM ALL. POD THEM. BUBBLE THEM. CAMP THEM. KILL THEM. ALL OF THEM.
    I am going to stick my money on Mercilessdot in this one just sayin

7. Inconstant Moon Player of no importance's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Who the hell is the methodical alliance? NCdot renters?

renters/pets are so cute.

8. Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher? Endie's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Things are kinda quiet just now though I mean Lee Chanka is taking out a WN alliance drake roam that should start in the next few minutes starting in HED and finishing in about three hours max but we can't mention that because he hates that we have a spy in his corp and every time he finds out he purges another few members

Edit: I tell a lie he has postponed it until 1900 but he's still hitting Delve probably and their bomber op at 20:00 is cancelled. Nync has posted an abaddon op though so that'll be fun for someone (just not their targets).

I'm only posting this so WN dudes can save time and not log in to check their forums, you know. I think of Bat Country as dedicated to helping alliance leaders across Eve increase op attendance.

9. Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher? Endie's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Oh and IRC are shouting at FCs today telling them that nobody is allowed to use capitals or supercapitals more than like a kilometre away from a pos any more unless a member of "High Command" is present to sign off on it but I can't really criticise because for Goonswarm that would be considered reckless endangerment of our fleet.

10. Super Moderator ihaveahelmet's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    Will you vouch for me to join PL
    waffles

Richter_Belmont: under Article 14, section 88, paragraph 420 of the B0Tl0rd Accord, it says "you're gay LOL pwned"

11. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Endie View Post
    Oh and IRC are shouting at FCs today telling them that nobody is allowed to use capitals or supercapitals more than like a kilometre away from a pos any more unless a member of "High Command" is present to sign off on it but I can't really criticise because for Goonswarm that would be considered reckless endangerment of our fleet.
    if high command had to sign off on everything test does with their limited supers, we wouldn't have any.

R/P
    Power
    I imagine TEST HC as a bunch of Vogons reading poetry whenever someone mentions supercapitals.

13. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Some Generally Awesome Dude's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    That very term "High Command" has terrible connotations for me. It brings up an image of 10 supercapital producers who never pvp sitting in some channel telling the people who are actually willing to FC what and what not to do.

14. The Theory and Practice of Teleportation GreenDaemon's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by penifSMASH View Post
    MM members are either not logging in or fleeing the alliance. They've had such a problem getting people in fleets that pretty much all their corps, including Vuk's, have started open recruiting low SP players off the EVE-O Recruitment forum
    This is pretty accurate. I'm still in MM only to lol at the current workings of the alliance.

well that, and i don't actually login enough to join a different alliance.

R/P
    Power
    MM is going to curse and they will die there. An alliance can only be as active as its leadership and fc's, MM has neither that are willing to pull weight. It's a shame to see so many assets unused and the few remaining good people in MM suffer due to loyalty issues, but within 2-3 months it'll all be over. Magel is always open for those who need shelter. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    No it isn't.
    Can your internet cut out even more on the next op? Please?

16. The Empire never ended July's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee View Post
    MM is going to curse and they will die there.
    My ~elite spies~ have been telling me about how there has been a very concrete spike over the last few days in the amount of Brick Squad hanging out in Curse. I am bad at Eve history/politics, but HUN Reloaded is in the same vicinity as the new cluster of Brick docked in Curse NPC. Any history behind these two?

17. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. jimmychrist's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Market Dude View Post
    That very term "High Command" has terrible connotations for me. It brings up an image of 10 supercapital producers who never pvp sitting in some channel telling the people who are actually willing to FC what and what not to do.
    It's lonely at the top. But it's comforting to look down on everyone at the bottom.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by July View Post
    My ~elite spies~ have been telling me about how there has been a very concrete spike over the last few days in the amount of Brick Squad hanging out in Curse. I am bad at Eve history/politics, but HUN Reloaded is in the same vicinity as the new cluster of Brick docked in Curse NPC. Any history behind these two?
    Huns sprung up last year mostly as IT pets then they turned when IT fell and got some space in Delve. They then ended up turning again to side with MM and Br1ck while losing there space to ev0ke, i had thought they had gone to empire but obviously i was wrong...

19. Go fuck yourself Frodo! Hellkitty's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    We were red to HUNs for most of the time while we were in Delve - at the end they left to join AAA's war in the south-east and decided they'd rather give their space to us than evoke, but then that got leaked and evoke took it anyways. There really wasn't any history between us before that.
    Either way i can't imagine us being more than occasionally temp blue to them - since that would most likely have to involve blueing caaaserol as well, and fuck that.
    If i had to take a guess, I'd say our leadership is hoping to not run into any big block warfare in curse, and maybe cash in on some of RA's supercap killmail handouts?

20. The Empire never ended July's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    Huns sprung up last year mostly as IT pets then they turned when IT fell and got some space in Delve. They then ended up turning again to side with MM and Br1ck while losing there space to ev0ke, i had thought they had gone to empire but obviously i was wrong...
    No, I know for a fact HUN Reloaded definitely has a strong presence in Curse right now. They have for a months now. If you're saying in the past they have been teamed up with MM and Br1ck, and if AAA is still lurking around Curse (I don't know what's going on with them), then it's very possible Mister Vee's prediction will be accurate for at least portions of the MM/Br1ck heap.

Personally, I'd rather see them all suddenly lean on each other and manage to recover than see more alliances just die off due to inactivity.

R/P
    Power
    I don't know why anyone in Curse would willingly blue MM. If anything they'll all team up together and farm the shit out of them.

22. The Theory and Practice of Time Travel Glomp's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Running some Angels missions to get the old morale up

23. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Glomp View Post
    Running some Angels missions to get the old morale up
    if only there wasn't Darkside next door who are always up to kill a slow missioner or two (two!)

24. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee? Tommy's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Tell MM if they run to Curse to get away from PL they run into Darkside v0v That outta change their minds.

I for one welcome them, cause I've been wanting to shoot them for a long time. Curse entities don't need to blue to rape MM

25. The Gripping Hand somedude76's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopin View Post
    MM and Init will never blue each other. Its almost funny thinking about it..
    ya, MM is the reason INIT left the old NC bloc. I would shit a brick if INIT blued MM.

26. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Malcanis's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee View Post
    Can your internet cut out even more on the next op? Please?
    It hardly seems possible to mere mortals such as we, but I think Virgin Internet have got what it takes to raise the bar again.

On a side note, whilst we're foreverwar with MM, we've nothing against the br1cksquaders.

27. The Empire never ended July's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Makia Velli View Post
    RAWR moving to Curse? Hmm.. I say not likely. There be monsters too, and why would INIT want to get all friendly with these dudes? Somehow I feel they might like to camp them into NPC station too and farm killmails like PL in Delve. And all the rus alliances living in Curse, why wouldnīt they just shoot these newcomers 24/7? They sure liked to roam to Delve to do that so itīs even better if target comes to you. "Curse faggots" like to shoot RA pets in nearby areas and do all kinds of annoying stunts to them, but do they want to take their land? I donīt think so, cos that would take all their fun away.. If they did we would have probably seen it already.
    I actually have an alt living in Curse, and it's really not hard for US TZ corps to hide in the blind spot of the Russians. Sure, if you're abrasive and run through NPC station systems spamming "TURKS", "RUSSIAN GYPSIES", etc. then you might find cyno bait ships parked on your undock all the time. But if you're there to crash on the Curse couch, run L4s for isk, and try to avoid playing during Russian prime, nobody will really bother you out here. Small gangs roam do roam around and the blobs only start ruining the ~fun~ when the Russians wake up.

Other than that people are out there going to town on Angel missions. For evidence of this look no further than Angel LP hull (Cynabal/Dramiel) prices that have been hovering around at an all time low. The most recent dip in prices almost at the same time Hun put some roots in Curse. Cynabal hulls crashed down to 168 mill at one point.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by July View Post
    I actually have an alt living in Curse, and it's really not hard for US TZ corps to hide in the blind spot of the Russians. Sure, if you're abrasive and run through NPC station systems spamming "TURKS", "RUSSIAN GYPSIES", etc. then you might find cyno bait ships parked on your undock all the time. But if you're there to crash on the Curse couch, run L4s for isk, and try to avoid playing during Russian prime, nobody will really bother you out here. Small gangs roam do roam around and the blobs only start ruining the ~fun~ when the Russians wake up.

Other than that people are out there going to town on Angel missions. For evidence of this look no further than Angel LP hull (Cynabal/Dramiel) prices that have been hovering around at an all time low. The most recent dip in prices almost at the same time Hun put some roots in Curse. Cynabal hulls crashed down to 168 mill at one point.
    i still have a damn cynabal sitting in dodixie that refuses to sell...i'm quite near to actually logging in and moving it.

echoing the "curse is livable" sentiment...i lose ships occasionally missioning out there, but rarely to ganks.

29. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you Elise Randolph's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    MM are shrewdly moving to a system where they know PL cannot counter them. WELL PLAYED MM, WELL PLAYED. Also surprised that nobody has cared/mentioned that Yaay, destroyer of PL, has left MM.
    True, I have raped history, but it has produced some beautiful offspring

R/P
    Power
    So when MM finally dies, who takes credit?

But to be fair for all the shit they've gotten here, they could have whimpered away and become a goon pet like their BFF RAZOR.

31. Crashlander
    R/P
    Power
    MM should adopt a NRDS policy and move into Provi along side CVA and friends.
    Its a nice place these days and you dont need 100+ man fleets to have abit of fun.

32. Prince Sky Pirate Razzor "Higgins" Toxic Death the Astral Walker Razzor's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

But to be fair for all the shit they've gotten here, they could have whimpered away and become a goon pet like their BFF RAZOR.
    Goonpetn00b*

33. The Theory and Practice of Teleportation GreenDaemon's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

Probably the Haargoth / Karttoon-esque fellow who pulls the badly-needed plug

R/P
    Power
    So, MM haven't moved yet but they managed to get 4 pages of attention.
    That's 3 more than when Red Alliances loses 9 titans.
    This is why EVE is amazing.
    Daroh > I've bought a telescope, watching you guys fly in eve from my place )))

35. "It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane"
    R/P
    Power
    RAWR isn't what we used to be and some people are rubbing many grunts and actual active FCs the wrong way. I think most of the active players want more than something to just shoot at. We want to be part of something and we are sticking it out not as loyalty to MM but loyalty to our individual corporations that just happen to be in MM. Enemies of our Enemies = friends....I think MM may use that theology and try to lift up some spirits.

We've really been on the defense now for 6 months. It seems all of EVE wants to come down to delve to stomp on our dicks after we just got a rude awakening by the DRF in our old homes. Personally, I'm all for being on the offensive with someone other alliances. We will win some, lose some but in the end, we will have some fun fights and that's really what its all about. o7

36. Inconstant Moon Player of no importance's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Elise Randolph View Post
    Also surprised that nobody has cared/mentioned that Yaay, destroyer of PL, has left MM.
    The prevailing wisdom is that this is just one of his frequent emo ragequits. he will most certainly return and burden us with costly fleet doctrines that provide limited success. I can't wait.

37. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Aurora148's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    These guys are such amateurs with alliance evemails.

Where did all the alliance leaders who are good writers go?

38. Gay Bar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora148 View Post

They all won EVE.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora148 View Post

Lee Chanka, there's always Lee Chanka mails to have as a golden standard.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Omeega View Post
    + rep sir

41. Go fuck yourself Frodo! Hellkitty's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Things i learned today:

- jump fuel is fucking expensive
    - razor likes to practice bombing runs on cyno ships (not that they dont need it...)
    - whoever set up the new intel channel is about as retarded as Zungen because anyone can join it
    - razor fleets are set up in such a way that about half of brick squad can join them
    -jump fuel is FUCKING EXPENSIVE

Fake edit for those who dont get the Zungen thing: he created a delvegoons channel that some brickies joined before he figured out we were in it.

Also for the goons eager to gloat: no i don't fly a gallente cap

R/P
    Power
    people still pay for their own jump fuel?

R/P
    Power
    Vuk Lau

44. Go fuck yourself Frodo! Hellkitty's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    people still pay for their own jump fuel?
    I know i do I'm sure an *elite Morsus Mihi member* such as you could change that tho /winkwink

45. pylons38
    run, run from delve

46. The Theory and Practice of Time Travel Glomp's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Hello new poster pylons38, that is a good first post keep it up

R/P
    Power

shadoo, phreeze and IRC
    [09:31:23] tribute wont fall
    (21:39:55) dabigredboat: pl wont get hired
    (21:39:57) dabigredboat: nobody trusts them
    (21:40:19) dabigredboat: I think pl is in delve to build supers

Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    Hey Vily, did you tell goons about how you joined PL, then broke down crying when you found your whining and bitching smeared all over the forum porn section?
    THEN had the balls to demand it be taken down?
    THEN rage quit like the fucking fat little girl you are when it wasn't?

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Omeega View Post
    Everyone loves RAWR <3 and itīs of so much fun to point out other peoples failures.

But why russian alliances donīt get their much deserved attention? I think itīs partly language thing because the english speaking eve community donīt get to interact so much with them. They have their own EVE-RU forums and god knows what other sites were they gather to swap war stories. We have Omeega representing here in kugu but very few others, or atleast i donīt know them by name. EDIT: Ah Krutoj, but where has he gone?

Russian alliances dont post about their current activities like some other alliances do "State of the xxDEATHxx" could be a very fun thing to read for example. Russians in general could use a PR agent to boost publics perception of them. Now everyone just thinks them as a huge pile of botters, and we know thats very far from the truth.

Maybe you russian alliances could muster up a team to do some sort of image campaing for you I remember some very nice visuals, campaing banners and posters atleast so that should not be a problem and I bet you could find some wordsmith type of person to write shit up nicely. If people just knew more about you, there would be more discussion about you guys in general.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Makia Velli View Post
    Everyone loves RAWR <3 and itīs of so much fun to point out other peoples failures.

But why russian alliances donīt get their much deserved attention?

because they are really bad
    [09:31:23] tribute wont fall
    (21:39:55) dabigredboat: pl wont get hired
    (21:39:57) dabigredboat: nobody trusts them
    (21:40:19) dabigredboat: I think pl is in delve to build supers

Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    Hey Vily, did you tell goons about how you joined PL, then broke down crying when you found your whining and bitching smeared all over the forum porn section?
    THEN had the balls to demand it be taken down?
    THEN rage quit like the fucking fat little girl you are when it wasn't?

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Propagandas View Post
    shadoo, phreeze and IRC
    To be fair, I saw a MM director only 10 man dramiel gang in curse almost all the time when they were under heavy attack in the north. They were pretty chill.