CEX.io
Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1802

Mad Max: Beyond ThunderDelve (Oct 2011 - onwards)

1. Impostor
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ente View Post
    AAC (ex)member reporting in.

The main problem of AAC is the big influence ndor has. He is a huge douchebag, he fell for the 'first you help us and then, if we got what we wanted, well help you with supers and all'-shitoffers for a million times. We moved basically on a daily basis, always with the promise to get the whole omist region for ourselves eventually (lol). Its redundant to say that after wo showed up for shitty timers over and over again, we got thrown in the bin. But hey, the next ~helpingoffer~ was already underways.

Anyway, I know that the core leadership at the time we joined nulli were good guys (ciingdeath, lord britalious, scareh) but since ndor and birdythebest are in charge AAC literally went to shit. At the moment, a lot of very important members are leaving and if they dont do a full reset in the alliance they will probably die a horrible death.
    I would not have used such colourful language but I pretty much agree. We should have stayed in nulli, not because they were any good but as we are now back in delve so all that moving was pretty pointless. Ndor totally fucked us with his bullshit idea of that region which turned to shit. AAC is a good corp but going down the line to make your own alliance to me was a total waste of time. it takes super special no life internet trolls to run an alliance successfully and it takes years. we are back in delve and I hope we stay in delve even if others leave like the rumour are claiming. With some stability you will see AAC transform into something a lot better.

On number, having as a corp like 50-60 toons online at 1 time got troubling, it got way to big so loosing some numbers I think is a positive thing. lord brit and scareh are still here but doing less, iccing hasn't left, sold his char and is taking a break in holding corp.

R/P
    Power
    All this crazy sea stuff makes me glad to live in the UK, biggest threat we have here are the nimby's.

3. The Mote in God's Eye Berdennol's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Probably the most scared I've been in my life was about 10 years ago, on a snorkeling trip in sharm el sheikh. I dove from the tourist boat and swam up to the reef, crossing over the deep blue beneath me (which for the record, makes me feel a fear similar to acrophobia). Turned around and saw a 3 meter (10 feet I guess?) shark swim between me and the boat, about 15 meters from me. Stayed near the reef for a good 20 minutes for my nerves to calm, then sprint swam back to the boat.

To this day I'm not sure what kind of shark it was. I had seen black tip reef sharks in the water before, but this was a lot bigger and bulkier. For a couple of years I was convinced there were very few man-attacking sharks in the area, then last year this happened: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Sh..._shark_attacks

Fuck sharks.

R/P
    Power
    Don't fuck with the sea, the sea will win.

R/P
    Power
    Attachment 1987

Fucking angler fish

These things might not be dangerous to humans but they sure are ugly and scary enough to deserve a post here.

6. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by progodlegend View Post
    Whoever is in charge now convinced themselves it was a good idea to try to capture a station in the middle of delve using 30 man fleets, where there are absolutely no alliances near by who might try to ninja that shit on the final timer, so I don't know what you're talking about.
    I think we are going down the try try and try some more route. But thank you for babbling it out to the world, now what will we do you could offer to help u know

7. SHADOO OUTSIDE NOW progodlegend's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMail View Post
    All this crazy sea stuff makes me glad to live in the UK, biggest threat we have here are the nimby's.
    Agreed, In America all the fishs/other sea creatures are friendly and freedom loving, peacefully sharing the ocean with us American People's. Having swam in the ocean a few times during my years, I can easily say that all the ocean creatures I encountered were just proud to be in American waters and didn't bother trying to poison me to death. Too bad Obama might fuck it up soon.

8. SHADOO OUTSIDE NOW progodlegend's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by teacup View Post
    I think we are going down the try try and try some more route. But thank you for babbling it out to the world, now what will we do you could offer to help u know
    You guys are permanently -10 to Nulli for using a falcon in this 1v7 honour fight when the rules were No ECM in local.

http://killboard.nullisecunda.com/?a...l&kll_id=42396

I was able to re-approach and jump out of the original 1v7 honour fight just to find more ECM on the other side, not a very honourable day my friends.

No troll though, you guys have seriously been -10 since 2 minutes after that honour fight.

Usually After a name of a Resurrected Alliance that is doomed to succeed.
    R/P
    Power
    Since we are on the subject of the sea and fish and whatever, whenever I have lemmings in my roams I link them the following educational picture:

Works like a charm.

10. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. jimmychrist's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    You guys are permanently -10 to Nulli for using a falcon in this 1v7 honour fight when the rules were No ECM in local.

I was able to re-approach and jump out of the original 1v7 honour fight just to find more ECM on the other side, not a very honourable day my friends.

No troll though, you guys have seriously been -10 since 2 minutes after that honour fight.
    Fuck everyone with caldari cruiser 5

Usually After a name of a Resurrected Alliance that is doomed to succeed.
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmychrist View Post
    I got it for the Cerberus.

No, really...

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmychrist View Post
    Cerbs are baller, doanh8
    Mfume Apocal - Origin. - Black Legion.

13. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. jimmychrist's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I don't care if you got it for the Vulture so you could help your little old grandma and her church group travel to the animal shelter to volunteer on Saturdays. You should still feel bad.

R/P
    Power
    Original 200km BECAUSE OF FALCON checking in.

15. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power

you accepted a 1v7 honour fight. or am i reading this wrong.

so you spoke to someone in AAC, btw who was that. and then accepted a 1v7.mmm

oddly enough 3 out of 6 have left the corp, one of them had one huge ego so he needed his own corp but props to him, he does a lot of kills solo. and 2 of those chars are actually alts so it was 4-3 as it looks.

-10 from nulli, will you treat us any differently to before. more I hope

that fight was on 18th september, so did you tell AAC they were -10 because they have been living under false ideas ever since that we were in good terms and now this BOMBSHELL OF A NEWS. being put to -10 by "TOP PVP ALLIANCE" in eve I am guessing its eve, not wow right.

what will they do.

btw I speak apart from AAC, no longer taking part. I am a solo and disgruntle former player who now only purpose in life is to perfect my new business idea of a dvd showing people how to masturbate correctly. The horror storys out there, you don't want to know.

16. What Good Is a Glass Dagger? Fear's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    i got it for the eagle so i can whore properly!

17. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Wusti's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Cosmo is still a stupid cunt - and that he is one of your main FCs is mind boggling.

18. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Really wusti.

The guy is pretty dam fucking good, he goes a bit fast and makes some mistake but is for 1, an amazing black ops FC and second overall well above average. you might not have seen him in his full swing, but for you to criticise him is pretty low for the twats you call FC in your own alliance. Or is it because he left to join apex when we left convicted that makes you mad.

There is a lot more people you could have made comments about than him, you twat

19. Big slab'a Prussian wurst Malaclypse's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Venetian Tar View Post
    It's funny how a comma or two would help your posting.
    I doubt that. TRI posters were always beyond saving, no matter the tag their current incarnation wears.
    Monkeys killing monkeys killing monkeys over places of the ground.
    Silly monkeys, give them thumbs, they make a club and beat their brothers down.

The universe is hostile, so impersonal: Devour to survive - So it is, so it's always been!

20. God damn these electric sex pants Marivauder's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    This thread has just become a madfest and should be gassed

I'mma go back to playing bf3 with PL and listening to gobbins scream down the mic about being "scarrrrred" and ban mikkyo

21. spunkchicken

Haha, How did it come to this? ... i thought nulli was nem3's special friend :-D Clip 1 but now im seeing nulli getting raped by them. lolz Clip 2 NEM3 VS NULLI .... Battle report Nem3 VS Nulli. Perhaps if you didn't lose like this maybe AAC would have stayed in nulli, obviously they thought they could do better.

R/P
    Power
    We suck so bad

I'm going to take up Montiollo's offer and join TEST.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by spunkchicken View Post
    Haha, How did it come to this? ... i thought nulli was nem3's special friend :-D Clip 1 but now im seeing nulli getting raped by them. lolz Clip 2 NEM3 VS NULLI .... Battle report Nem3 VS Nulli. Perhaps if you didn't lose like this maybe AAC would have stayed in nulli, obviously they thought they could do better.
    hey did you guys know you have numbers for letters in your alliance name

R/P
    Power
    oh and a dot

I guess N3m3msis (without the dot) was taken vOv

25. The Theory and Practice of Teleportation Traakile's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    The numbers reverse the polarity of the dots so it's all good.

R/P
    Power
    Two lefts don't make a right.

27. Big slab'a Prussian wurst Malaclypse's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Rer View Post
    Two lefts don't make a right.
    3 lefts however do, from the starting point's perspective.

The universe is hostile, so impersonal: Devour to survive - So it is, so it's always been!

28. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Wusti's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Warband View Post
    We suck so bad

Nah join C0NVICTED so we can reminisce about our lost love for AAC

EDIT: Also Buttercup, if you mean that TNERA was sorry to see Cosmo go - are we talking about the same guy that got trolled out of our corp for being the worst mongoloid of an FC for anything other than Black Ops? Cosmo is the only person who after being banned from FCing kept trying to do it anyway, and lost an honoure fight to Chaos Theory by spectacularly warping a LR BC fleet to zero on them, and then froze up like a 'roo caught in a semi-trailers headlights.

No mate - you can keep him. Promise you will?

Lastly - don't go all nasty and hating on us man - I think I did about as much for you guys as I reasonably could've been expected to. But next time you see Cosmo - tell him IGE says hi!

29. The Mote in God's Eye Elenor Pewpew's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    ban thread gas all posters

30. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex ente's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Its sad to say but Cosmo is pretty much the only FC left in nem3. So hes the best one

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Wusti View Post
    Nah join C0NVICTED so we can reminisce about our lost love for AAC

EDIT: Also Buttercup, if you mean that TNERA was sorry to see Cosmo go - are we talking about the same guy that got trolled out of our corp for being the worst mongoloid of an FC for anything other than Black Ops? Cosmo is the only person who after being banned from FCing kept trying to do it anyway, and lost an honoure fight to Chaos Theory by spectacularly warping a LR BC fleet to zero on them, and then froze up like a 'roo caught in a semi-trailers headlights.

No mate - you can keep him. Promise you will?

Lastly - don't go all nasty and hating on us man - I think I did about as much for you guys as I reasonably could've been expected to. But next time you see Cosmo - tell him IGE says hi!
    Thanks for the offer but don't you already have IGE's emo to deal with? Add mine into the mix and you'll turn grey in a few months good sir.

32. Big slab'a Prussian wurst Malaclypse's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    Thanks for the offer but don't you already have IGE's emo to deal with? Add mine into the mix and you'll turn grey in a few months good sir.
    Don't you dare besmirching IGE's honour!

33. What Good Is a Glass Dagger? Ricky's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    We suck so bad

Can you plz

34. God damn these electric sex pants Marivauder's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Can you plz
    i can vouch you in for 500mill

35. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Wusti's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    haha Im already gray and IGE has been in absentia for some months since he started Law School - but I believe he'll be back - shitty smack and all - very soon

@ Ente - thats sad to hear man - what happened to Mowie and the other dudes who used to run gangs for you guys?

36. Truth. As terrible as death. But harder to find Seymore Graves's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ente View Post
    Its sad to say but Cosmo is pretty much the only FC left in nem3. So hes the best one
    A truly tragic situation.

37. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Perseus Kallistratos's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by spunkchicken View Post
    I recommend Hooked on Phonics.

38. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Perseus Kallistratos's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Buxton View Post
    We should have stayed in nulli, not because they were any good but as we are now ... bla bla
    Nulli, as far as pilot skill/fc capability/willingness to fight is one of the best alliances in the game.

Where and who the fuck are you again?

R/P
    Power
    people talking about actually getting fights with nulli?

40. I have galactorrhea :(
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymore Graves View Post
    You sir, are a fucking disgrace.
    Nah, he's just challenged.

41. SHADOO OUTSIDE NOW progodlegend's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mexxico View Post

No ones going to fight you with that scary spider avatar, holy fuck.

R/P
    Power
    http://rawr.eve-kill.net/?a=cc_detail&ctr_id=13937

o
    k so we do go up north i guess, or maybe not, vuktroll is yet undecided

43. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan View Post
    Nulli, as far as pilot skill/fc capability/willingness to fight is one of the best alliances in the game.

Point 1- Wusti, you depiction of cosmo doesn't sit well with me, you describe him as a shit FC when he was in your corp but when he was in ours and in my experience flying under some really shit FC, he well above average. He must have improved after leaving your corp.

You say don't got all nasty when you started calling him a cunt or is that how u aussie speak to everyone. Like i said in other post, joining convicted was a retarded move on our part, convicted alone as a aussie alliance was pretty dam good. I doubt u wil find any one in AAC claiming to have been so good that we are better than say convicted as a whole or nulli, we joined had a bit of fun, didn't get what we wanted and left, go cry a river.

He is also not the only FC we have we stil have mowie, daddio, frag,scareh,birdy,ndor and a few others, all the moving we have done just made shit worse and we have to regroup every time.

trojanman, you may describe them as one of the best but during our time we saw nothing of the promise land, it was terrible time, an alliance that came together for fights and fucked off back to their own corp rooms, convicted was a better community. also read what ur own corp people said above, u all went effin afk, so didn't see any of your willingness to fight and for a new corp to basically see that was not the best impression.

And about our alliance name, i won't even try to defend it.

44. We're Only in It for the Money Sentinel Eeex's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodnovick View Post
    Attachment 1987

Fucking angler fish

These things might not be dangerous to humans but they sure are ugly and scary enough to deserve a post here.
    What do you mean "not dangerous to humans"?

I'd get a fucking heart attack if I saw that thing near me.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan View Post

hahahahahha

good one, maverick navy

46. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Wusti's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Teacup - you're a better poster when youre serious instead of smacking. Good last post.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Wusti View Post
    Teacup - you're a better poster when youre serious instead of smacking. Good last post.
    Kind of agree with wusti... teacup, you give a good bunch of guys a bad name... AAC don't really do themselves any favours switching alliances the whole time (maybe having their own alliance was the right way to go?) but they've got some good pilots and fc's from what I remember.

(1st post here btw)

48. The Alien Mind
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Duck View Post

Kind of agree with wusti... teacup, you give a good bunch of guys a bad name... AAC don't really do themselves any favours switching alliances the whole time (maybe having their own alliance was the right way to go?) but they've got some good pilots and fc's from what I remember.

(1st post here btw)
    I think that why they made the alliance. Can't leave yourself can you. Or can you

49. Super Moderator Lorren Canada's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    So what's up with these Nulli posters and their avatars?
    Your posting has been Adjusted

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mexxico View Post

Its our fault we haven't devolved into Abaddons... amirite?
    "It pains me to say it but you are a good poster." - Vonq