CEX.io
Page 98 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,900 of 7622

Shitposting Containment Unit: The TEST Thread

  1. Go fuck yourself Frodo! jagidrok's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Aug
    Location
    sigma
    Posts
    186
    R/P
    0.064516129032258
    Power
    4
    :snypa:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

  2. King Dong MandozerTheGreat's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Mar
    Location
    [ISRAD]
    Posts
    2,237
    R/P
    1.9432275368797
    Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinata View Post
    Mandozer, you've been warned about your avatar via infractions a few times. I've changed it so it is no longer a vagina. Do not change it back.
    I saw the one infraction by pripyat, i couldn't think of an appropriate replacement+recovering from monday night explains my delay. Thanks for hooking me up with a new avatar though i appreciate it.

  3. God damn these electric sex pants Marivauder's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Feb
    Location
    I'm doing Secret Millionaire
    Posts
    3,709
    R/P
    1.6360204906983
    Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by MandozerTheGreat View Post
    I saw the one infraction by pripyat, i couldn't think of an appropriate replacement+recovering from monday night explains my delay. Thanks for hooking me up with a new avatar though i appreciate it.
    The new one still looks like a vagina when your stoned

  4. King Dong MandozerTheGreat's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Mar
    Location
    [ISRAD]
    Posts
    2,237
    R/P
    1.9432275368797
    Power
    12
    thats why i thanked vinata because he had good taste when he picked the new one.

  5. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Jul
    Location
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    Posts
    5,518
    R/P
    0.89597680318956
    Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerDangDude View Post
    So what you're saying is that you are so bad you have failed to kill three different ratting carriers at three different moments in time and all three belonged to TEST?
    Only one of them was a ratting carrier (this one) and one of them wasn't a TEST one. I just have awful luck with carriers (including my own.) Seriously the damn thing had a Triage!

  6. King Dong MandozerTheGreat's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Mar
    Location
    [ISRAD]
    Posts
    2,237
    R/P
    1.9432275368797
    Power
    12
    its trippy as fuck

  7. King Dong Atticus's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Nov
    Location
    Unsub. Stay swole. Get hole.
    Posts
    2,389
    R/P
    1.1456676433654
    Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitas View Post
    Only one of them was a ratting carrier (this one) and one of them wasn't a TEST one. I just have awful luck with carriers (including my own.) Seriously the damn thing had a Triage!
    Let me tell you about TEST carriers aggressing on 6vdt undock

    "It pains me to say it but you are a good poster." - Vonq

  8. King Dong MandozerTheGreat's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Mar
    Location
    [ISRAD]
    Posts
    2,237
    R/P
    1.9432275368797
    Power
    12
    let me talk to you about vulvitis

  9. King Dong MandozerTheGreat's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Mar
    Location
    [ISRAD]
    Posts
    2,237
    R/P
    1.9432275368797
    Power
    12
    on acid it looks like my avatar

  10. Oooooh yeeeah! Doink9731's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Apr
    Location
    Living In A Nightmare
    Posts
    1,202
    R/P
    3.9883527454243
    Blog Entries
    3
    Power
    9
    I'm vandalizing Test Wiki User pages. I've already done myself, BoodaBooda, and Jinli Mei. Who else should I do?

    Support Good Posting & Healthy Moderation! Send "Walter Stine" ISK in game.

  11. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Jul
    Location
    snigg
    Posts
    4,246
    R/P
    1.1321243523316
    Blog Entries
    1
    Power
    16
    i used to do that when i was bored

  12. We're Only in It for the Money UnknownPoster's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 May
    Location
    S2N, for now.
    Posts
    1,077
    R/P
    0.50603528319406
    Power
    5
    So a few of us were roaming about, when we enter F-88 and Dovi waves at me in local. I chuckle and notice he's trolling about in his new erebus as it lands on gate, after we had just killed a rifter which they had planned to use to hold people on gate I began to spam jump on the gate. I jump through, but not before I see this:


    Singed my hair dovi, you bastard

  13. Prince Sky Pirate Razzor "Higgins" Toxic Death the Astral Walker Razzor's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Dec
    Location
    Bat Cunt Tree
    Posts
    5,182
    R/P
    10.102470088769
    Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitas View Post
    Only one of them was a ratting carrier (this one) and one of them wasn't a TEST one. I just have awful luck with carriers (including my own.) Seriously the damn thing had a Triage!
    Could your 4 ruptures not break their tank ?

  14. Leader of the Scandinavy Securitas's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Jul
    Location
    Oh trust me, I am more than special. I'm swedish!
    Posts
    5,518
    R/P
    0.89597680318956
    Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzor View Post
    Could your 4 ruptures not break their tank ?
    The funny part is that our 15 ruptures (arty) DID break it's tank.

  15. King Dong MandozerTheGreat's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Mar
    Location
    [ISRAD]
    Posts
    2,237
    R/P
    1.9432275368797
    Power
    12
    everytime i look at my avatar i think of lady scarlets gaping vagina is that normal

  16. Crashlander Ecocrexis's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Nov
    Location
    In a bowl of Pasta
    Posts
    297
    R/P
    1.5723905723906
    Power
    4

  17. Don't stop posting! Grath's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Aug
    Location
    PL
    Posts
    6,000
    R/P
    1.9301666666667
    Power
    27
    Dear TEST.


    Last night Leetcheese and a few others came up to Delve to help out.

    This is an open invitation to the rest of you to feel free to come hang out, and yes, I know that 6VDT has SBU's in it, but honestly, does it REALLY fucking matter?

    No, no it doesn't.

    Whats more important than SBU's in the ass end of fountain you say? MM, Br1ck, and Atlas(dot) dying the second they move in 1DH.

    I'll get hold of LC and have him get a ping out when we get started.




    Ship types:

    Alpha- Ideally I'd like to be able to nuke a battleship even if he has 10-20 carriers on the undock trying to rep him.

    Scimmies (4-6)

    Tackle frigates welcome for the gates, nothing moves, everything dies.

    Make sure you form up in smaller convoys when its time or you'll get picked off on the route by smaller gangs.

  18. Don't stop posting! Grath's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Aug
    Location
    PL
    Posts
    6,000
    R/P
    1.9301666666667
    Power
    27
    HI THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

  19. Super Moderator Lorren Canada's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 May
    Location
    Sniggerdly
    Posts
    2,527
    R/P
    0.84329244163039
    Power
    10
    I didn't know 6v had SBUs...
    Your posting has been Adjusted

  20. Don't stop posting! Grath's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Aug
    Location
    PL
    Posts
    6,000
    R/P
    1.9301666666667
    Power
    27
    Rape has been had.

  21. Ask Me About My Flux Capacitor Fix Lag's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Jan
    Location
    Waffe's Holesquad Grub 'n Gas
    Posts
    3,160
    R/P
    1.445253164557
    Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    Rape has been had.
    Fascinating. Tell me more.


  22. Promiscuous Far's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Nov
    Location
    Food TESTing
    Posts
    496
    R/P
    0.88709677419355
    Power
    4
    Grath > leetcheese: get dudes down to 1dh, rape MM.
    leetcheese > dudes: go to 1dh, rape MM with PL.
    dudes: going to 1dh.
    me: borrows Grath's scimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    Rape has been had.

    that sums it up. I'm sure Elise or someone will BR the gorey deets for you.

  23. King Dong penifSMASH's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Dec
    Location
    CONDI
    Posts
    2,083
    R/P
    2.1632261161786
    Power
    13
    Pandemic Legion Olive Branch of Reimbursement to CFC

    Hello friends in TEST/ESG/Goons/rest of CFC. Flying with you lot in 1DH- the past couple days has been fun. Because we are nigger rich with Tech with nothing to spend it on and to encourage more of you to come fly with us, ElitistOps spaceship corporation of PL is going to start a FULL ship reimbursement program for Blapcats. This includes Artycanes, Muninns, Tempests, Tempest Fleet Issues, and Machariels. Yes, you heard that right -- full reimbursement for HACS and Faction BS.

    ISRAD almost always flies baller faction, so to encourage this aspect as well these will be the following reimbursement conditions
    1) You must fit as many faction mods on your ship as you can. Faction gyros, tracking enhancers, t2 rigs, SS sebos, etc. Minimum of three faction mods per ship. (it will be reimbursed if you die anyway)
    2) You must be on an op with PL on OG mumble
    3) You must fit t2 guns. Rest of fit must be non-retarded. Use common sense here.
    4) Loss can't happen while traveling to meet up with fleet.

    Reimbursement amount is as follows. Lowest Jita sell order post-insurance for hull. Lowest Jita sell order for faction mods/t2 rigs. To get reimbursement, you must evemail penifSMASH an API verified link to lossmail with explanation of how you lost your ship.

    As an added bonus to encourage pimp riders, at the end of the PL deployment to Delve the most baller lossmail will get an additional 2b isk prize from me. "Most baller" is obviously a very subjective term, so be creative and surprise me.

    Please spread the word on your respective forums. Thanks!

  24. Expendable
    Joined
    2010 Sep
    Posts
    32
    R/P
    0.375
    Power
    4
    These joint ops will take place on the PL other games server, contact myself or jeff or penif with questions on how to gain access.

    edit-, that's penif's 666th post, so he could be all :twisted:

    Missbolyai in game

  25. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Jul
    Location
    snigg
    Posts
    4,246
    R/P
    1.1321243523316
    Blog Entries
    1
    Power
    16
    Maybe I'll buy a gtc and get a mach.

  26. Glimmung MtA's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Nov
    Posts
    1,744
    R/P
    0.47935779816514
    Power
    7
    Sounds like what TEST did to OWN, in filthy rich style.

    If it's not a troll, I like it, if it is a troll, I like it.

    Well done, I say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  27. The Gripping Hand Max's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Feb
    Location
    b0rtb0rtb0rt
    Posts
    597
    R/P
    1.001675041876
    Power
    6
    Faction gyros on MY MUNINN. :toot:

  28. Don't stop posting! Grath's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Aug
    Location
    PL
    Posts
    6,000
    R/P
    1.9301666666667
    Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkbox Poll View Post
    Maybe I'll buy a gtc and get a mach.
    Machs handle like a nano pest but volley like a Maelstrom with 1400's. Its pretty retardedly broken and hella fun to fly. Never load nuttin but short range ammo and own own own.



    My last Mach I got on firesale purging one of the Atlas pets, specifically had to take the station so i could get it out (otherwise they might not have been worth the effort). I fully faction fit every slot on it then gave it to Oso Mafioso as a secret santa gift.

    He went AFK like 2 weeks later and hasn't really played since

  29. King Dong penifSMASH's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Dec
    Location
    CONDI
    Posts
    2,083
    R/P
    2.1632261161786
    Power
    13
    If anyone is unsure how to fit their blapcat, you can ask in this thread for fitting advice. I'm going to buy my Arty Mach in Jita in US tz when I get home later :V

  30. I'm Randy Butternubs DurrHurrDurr's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Oct
    Posts
    2,344
    R/P
    0.86689419795222
    Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    Machs handle like a nano pest but volley like a Maelstrom with 1400's. Its pretty retardedly broken and hella fun to fly. Never load nuttin but short range ammo and own own own.



    My last Mach I got on firesale purging one of the Atlas pets, specifically had to take the station so i could get it out (otherwise they might not have been worth the effort). I fully faction fit every slot on it then gave it to Oso Mafioso as a secret santa gift.

    He went AFK like 2 weeks later and hasn't really played since
    My Secret Santa is getting a faction-fit Maller.

  31. Super Moderator Lorren Canada's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 May
    Location
    Sniggerdly
    Posts
    2,527
    R/P
    0.84329244163039
    Power
    10
    Hmm, can't fly techII medium guns yet.
    Your posting has been Adjusted

  32. Shoot blues, Tell Vile Rat. Vile rat's Avatar
    Joined
    2007 Jan
    Posts
    852
    R/P
    0.41549295774648
    Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by penifSMASH View Post
    Pandemic Legion Olive Branch of Reimbursement to CFC

    Hello friends in TEST/ESG/Goons/rest of CFC. Flying with you lot in 1DH- the past couple days has been fun. Because we are nigger rich with Tech with nothing to spend it on and to encourage more of you to come fly with us, ElitistOps spaceship corporation of PL is going to start a FULL ship reimbursement program for Blapcats. This includes Artycanes, Muninns, Tempests, Tempest Fleet Issues, and Machariels. Yes, you heard that right -- full reimbursement for HACS and Faction BS.

    ISRAD almost always flies baller faction, so to encourage this aspect as well these will be the following reimbursement conditions
    1) You must fit as many faction mods on your ship as you can. Faction gyros, tracking enhancers, t2 rigs, SS sebos, etc. Minimum of three faction mods per ship. (it will be reimbursed if you die anyway)
    2) You must be on an op with PL on OG mumble
    3) You must fit t2 guns. Rest of fit must be non-retarded. Use common sense here.
    4) Loss can't happen while traveling to meet up with fleet.

    Reimbursement amount is as follows. Lowest Jita sell order post-insurance for hull. Lowest Jita sell order for faction mods/t2 rigs. To get reimbursement, you must evemail penifSMASH an API verified link to lossmail with explanation of how you lost your ship.

    As an added bonus to encourage pimp riders, at the end of the PL deployment to Delve the most baller lossmail will get an additional 2b isk prize from me. "Most baller" is obviously a very subjective term, so be creative and surprise me.

    Please spread the word on your respective forums. Thanks!
    Who ghost typed this for you

  33. Troll Jegeren Barry Zuckerkorn's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Apr
    Location
    ZULU/LYNCH
    Posts
    553
    R/P
    0.97830018083183
    Power
    5
    Mmmmm Might have to do a tempest fleet issue

  34. Banned
    Joined
    2010 May
    Posts
    1,750
    R/P
    1.2125714285714
    Power
    0
    What the fuck is wrong with this world when penif's posting makes me want to log in?

  35. Crashlander Djehngo's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 May
    Posts
    294
    R/P
    0.30612244897959
    Power
    4
    Any chance this will happen in an EUTZ friendly time?

  36. I'm Only in It for the Money Grim's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Nov
    Location
    Pizza
    Posts
    3,715
    R/P
    0.39946164199192
    Power
    12
    Calling it now. In 1 weeks time PL turns on their allies in the most epic slaughter of faction ships in the history of everything. PL than take all the mods that drop to start up a trust fund for when Tech becomes worthless.

    You heard it here first.

    This will probably be on EVEnews in 24 hours.
    If you kill enough of them they stop fighting - Gen. Curtis Lemay
    Fear the KKM

  37. Crashlander Djehngo's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 May
    Posts
    294
    R/P
    0.30612244897959
    Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Calling it now. In 1 weeks time PL turns on their allies in the most epic slaughter of faction ships in the history of everything. PL than take all the mods that drop to start up a trust fund for when Tech becomes worthless.

    You heard it here first.

    This will probably be on EVEnews in 24 hours.
    Either way this should be fun

  38. The Gripping Hand Max's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Feb
    Location
    b0rtb0rtb0rt
    Posts
    597
    R/P
    1.001675041876
    Power
    6
    My serpentis sebo will secure PLs financial future!

  39. King Dong penifSMASH's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Dec
    Location
    CONDI
    Posts
    2,083
    R/P
    2.1632261161786
    Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorren Canada View Post
    Hmm, can't fly techII medium guns yet.
    Since you are a nublet, you can borrow my personal dramiel if you can use t2 small autos. You might have to downgrade guns on your own if your fitting skills suck. I won't even care if you die as long as you don't do something ultra retarded like sit at 0 speed 30km away from a bunch of hostile artycanes

  40. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Jul
    Location
    snigg
    Posts
    4,246
    R/P
    1.1321243523316
    Blog Entries
    1
    Power
    16
    Even if I did pimp out a ship and then got shot by PL I either deserved it or who fucking cares it's an internet spaceship.

  41. The Ethics of Madness Iratus's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Nov
    Location
    npc corp... yay?
    Posts
    1,539
    R/P
    0.40155945419103
    Power
    7
    I wouldn't want my noctis blown up. I brought it down to fountain from highsec, trough WT gatecamps, lowsec and a war-torn fountain without scouts. I grew attatched to it.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hChYV.png[/IMG]

    "Every rifter counts friend" - VR

  42. We're Only in It for the Money UnknownPoster's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 May
    Location
    S2N, for now.
    Posts
    1,077
    R/P
    0.50603528319406
    Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Iratus View Post
    I wouldn't want my noctis blown up. I brought it down to fountain from highsec, trough WT gatecamps, lowsec and a war-torn fountain without scouts. I grew attatched to it.
    And thus the "Cov-ops" Noctis joined the ranks, along with the "Battle Noctis" and the "Bait Noctis".

    I say welcome to this new ship class

  43. The Ethics of Madness Iratus's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Nov
    Location
    npc corp... yay?
    Posts
    1,539
    R/P
    0.40155945419103
    Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownPoster View Post
    And thus the "Cov-ops" Noctis joined the ranks, along with the "Battle Noctis" and the "Bait Noctis".

    I say welcome to this new ship class
    The fit was something along the lines of this



    The neuts saved it from a firetail that tackled me somewhere around cloud ring, I felt so elite.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hChYV.png[/IMG]

    "Every rifter counts friend" - VR

  44. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Jul
    Location
    snigg
    Posts
    4,246
    R/P
    1.1321243523316
    Blog Entries
    1
    Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by penifSMASH View Post
    Pandemic Legion Olive Branch of Reimbursement to CFC

    Hello friends in TEST/ESG/Goons/rest of CFC. Flying with you lot in 1DH- the past couple days has been fun. Because we are nigger rich with Tech with nothing to spend it on and to encourage more of you to come fly with us, ElitistOps spaceship corporation of PL is going to start a FULL ship reimbursement program for Blapcats. This includes Artycanes, Muninns, Tempests, Tempest Fleet Issues, and Machariels. Yes, you heard that right -- full reimbursement for HACS and Faction BS.

    ISRAD almost always flies baller faction, so to encourage this aspect as well these will be the following reimbursement conditions
    1) You must fit as many faction mods on your ship as you can. Faction gyros, tracking enhancers, t2 rigs, SS sebos, etc. Minimum of three faction mods per ship. (it will be reimbursed if you die anyway)
    2) You must be on an op with PL on OG mumble
    3) You must fit t2 guns. Rest of fit must be non-retarded. Use common sense here.
    4) Loss can't happen while traveling to meet up with fleet.

    Reimbursement amount is as follows. Lowest Jita sell order post-insurance for hull. Lowest Jita sell order for faction mods/t2 rigs. To get reimbursement, you must evemail penifSMASH an API verified link to lossmail with explanation of how you lost your ship.

    As an added bonus to encourage pimp riders, at the end of the PL deployment to Delve the most baller lossmail will get an additional 2b isk prize from me. "Most baller" is obviously a very subjective term, so be creative and surprise me.

    Please spread the word on your respective forums. Thanks!
    The real troll in this post is that we're all playing BF3. Well done

  45. We're Only in It for the Money UnknownPoster's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 May
    Location
    S2N, for now.
    Posts
    1,077
    R/P
    0.50603528319406
    Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkbox Poll View Post
    Because we are nigger rich
    That's an oxymoron. Unless they've spent all their Tech on blue pills and other contraband.

  46. How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later El Space Mariachi's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Jan
    Location
    ebin pasta syndigate x---DDD
    Posts
    10,196
    R/P
    1.3785798352295
    Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Doink9731 View Post
    I'm vandalizing Test Wiki User pages. I've already done myself, BoodaBooda, and Jinli Mei. Who else should I do?
    Make all the other squads redirect to Zulu with the message 'Zulu squad only squad' of course

  47. King Dong penifSMASH's Avatar
    Joined
    2009 Dec
    Location
    CONDI
    Posts
    2,083
    R/P
    2.1632261161786
    Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkbox Poll View Post
    The real troll in this post is that we're all playing BF3. Well done
    I didn't realize that shit game came out yesterday

  48. How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later El Space Mariachi's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Jan
    Location
    ebin pasta syndigate x---DDD
    Posts
    10,196
    R/P
    1.3785798352295
    Power
    38
    A friend of mine actually used a VPN to change his location to South Korea so that he could play BF3 a few hours early

  49. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    Joined
    2010 Jul
    Location
    snigg
    Posts
    4,246
    R/P
    1.1321243523316
    Blog Entries
    1
    Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by penifSMASH View Post
    I didn't realize that shit game came out yesterday
    Oh well, that week or two of rest will make MM more willing to undock into us.

  50. How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later El Space Mariachi's Avatar
    Joined
    2011 Jan
    Location
    ebin pasta syndigate x---DDD
    Posts
    10,196
    R/P
    1.3785798352295
    Power
    38
    Snipe

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •