CEX.io
Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Br0sk gets a homeland (how could this ever end poorly?)

1. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex zero's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    This alliance doesn't have drama.
    "▶ ▷ ◀ ◁ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃ ☄ ★ ☆ ☇ ☈ ☉ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☑ ☒☢ ☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ♠   ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♩ ✙ ✈ ✉ ✌ ✁ ✎ ✐ ❀ ✰ ❁ ❤ ❥ ❦❧ ➳ ➽ 〠 〄 ㍿ ♝ ♪♫♬♭♮ ☎ ☏ ☪ ♈ ♨ ºº ₪ ¤ 큐 « » ™ ♂✿ ♥ の ↑ ↓ ← → ↖ ↗ ↙ ↘ ㊣ ◎ ○ ● ⊕ ⊙ ○  △ ▲ ☆ ★ ◇ ◆ ■ □ ▽ ▼ § ¥ 〒 ¢ £ ㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏ ㊐㊑" -- Sort Dragon, HBC leader

2. The church of Batman the redeemer needs you
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by White Tree View Post
    3 misinformed posts about iHub upgrades an alliance-wide drama does not make.

edit: However you talking about this alliance-wide drama may start an alliance-wide drama.
    I am kicking ALL of our jews as we speak

No more will we be ratting pubbies, a new age!

3. The Mote in God's Eye Elenor Pewpew's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    No more will you have a corp either

4. Troll Jegeren Barry Zuckerkorn's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    That would not be as bad as when our capital ship director asked for all capital ship pilots to get in touch with him so we could see what kind of cap fleet we have.

Now me and him sit alone in a jabber channel

EDIT [spoiler=EXCLUSIVE ESG CAPITAL SHIP JABBER LEAK] [/spoiler]

R/P
    Power
    the problem is shitloads of people in this alliance who can and do fly caps (i know who you fuckers are, and i know some of you are reading this) think that if they dont identify themselves then they'll still be reimbursed

and of the ones that *have* signed up, virtually nobody idles in jabber

i'm looking forward to turning down my first batch of reimbursement claims

6. Troll Jegeren Barry Zuckerkorn's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurth View Post
    the problem is shitloads of people in this alliance who can and do fly caps (i know who you fuckers are, and i know some of you are reading this) think that if they dont identify themselves then they'll still be reimbursed

and of the ones that *have* signed up, virtually nobody idles in jabber

i'm looking forward to turning down my first batch of reimbursement claims
    I believe most of our capital pilots are on deployment fighting the gurista hordes.

7. Inconstant Moon
    R/P
    Power
    Hey, man, those Guristas are no joke. They killed like three or four Tengus when TEST was in Deklein.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cheeto View Post
    Hey, man, those Guristas are no joke. They killed like three or four Tengus when TEST was in Deklein.
    TEST lost more to rats than they did to players.

9. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power

10. The Theory and Practice of Time Travel Glomp's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    ~Elite pve~

11. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Fast Rap Tupac Srbija's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

R/P
    Power

R/P
    Power

14. Inconstant Moon
    R/P
    Power
    No fox ears, 0/10 wouldn't fuck.

15. Naturally I finished my set Stronke's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    rawr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R/P
    Power
    Ginger, 10/10

17. The Empire never ended July's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    There's way too much pwnyfag in this thread. Time to counter it with some eve.

So today a CTA was called to defend some the jump bridges in Y-. After some jumping through the same bridge what was at least a dozen times as the enemy fleet tried to juke us, the MM fleet seemingly left. With the enemy fleet seemingly not wanting to engage anymore, Alpha fleet switched to Welpcane form and went to derp around in a PoS with a Titan. After derping when he should have herped, the FC lost his bait Broadsword without killing anything (mail hasn't been posted) or even lighting his cyno. Laughs were had.

Meanwhile, 2 hero carriers were out to sabotage our fun. They warped to the jump bridge pos to rep it even though it didn't need it AND despite the FC telling them not to do it before the defense fleet left.

Of course, the hero carriers died in glorious fashion to a surprise gangbang by the returned enemy fleet. Even before the killmails were posted we already knew it had been Test, including the goon leadership present in comms.
    http://kb.pleaseignore.com/?a=kill_r...&kll_id=262882

Under the weight of all this fail, dabigredboat decided he was not through. He would redeem himself by rallying his Welpcane fleet and shoving it straight up the ass of the enemy coalition fleet. Bricks, Atlas, Morsus Mihi, and Cascade Imminent being among piles of slain we littered 2 systems with.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&...ll_id=10738120

I wish I had video because there were some really amazing bubbles that allowed us to be successful. Especially when they allowed us to take out their Claymores early on in the fight which greatly helped shut down their speed advantage. The claymores were shortly followed by their logi and e-war. With the dictors on top of their shit the Welpcanes chewed through them all, forcing them off the field multiple times. At one point giving enough lapse in action for FC to give the order for people to freely loot the field. Shortly after, the enemy fleet suddenly returned to the field. Without missing a beat we went back to work on them as viciously as we had before. Eventually the enemy fleet, now greatly reduced in numbers and having their force multipliers decimated, left the field a final time. All in all, it was great fun and the early fails were funnier than anything else. I'd like to add that we had an okay turnout from the Bros despite the time the fleet was called (most of the people awake were in fleet). It was great to see those that were in fleet managed to be social and tact. I'd even venture to say we didn't piss anyone off.

I'm hoping this chest-beating shitpost helps you overcome the urge to "win eve" by not logging in. Yes, that's right. I am willingly sacrificing my streak of tolerable posting in hopes it will inspire you to come on more ops than angry alliance mails will.

Eve CAN be fun.. I was there.

18. The Idiot Bastard Son Kanloch's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    tl;dr

19. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanloch View Post
    tl;dr
    july had a fun time playing eve.

20. Prominent Author
    R/P
    Power
    Check dis content out
    Attachment 1814
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[spoiler="Who's that Broooooown?"]Zulu Supremacy[/spoiler]

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    This alliance doesn't have drama.

edit snipe.
    So little that we go a week or more without a post.

22. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex zero's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Breaking drama: a handful of ESG shitheads didn't know to shut the fuck up on goon mumble.

Is the drama resolved as White Tree told everyone to shut the fuck up on goon mumble? Will broski get a global mute on goon mumble? It would seem like the best solution.
    "▶ ▷ ◀ ◁ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃ ☄ ★ ☆ ☇ ☈ ☉ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☑ ☒☢ ☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ♠   ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♩ ✙ ✈ ✉ ✌ ✁ ✎ ✐ ❀ ✰ ❁ ❤ ❥ ❦❧ ➳ ➽ 〠 〄 ㍿ ♝ ♪♫♬♭♮ ☎ ☏ ☪ ♈ ♨ ºº ₪ ¤ 큐 « » ™ ♂✿ ♥ の ↑ ↓ ← → ↖ ↗ ↙ ↘ ㊣ ◎ ○ ● ⊕ ⊙ ○  △ ▲ ☆ ★ ◇ ◆ ■ □ ▽ ▼ § ¥ 〒 ¢ £ ㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏ ㊐㊑" -- Sort Dragon, HBC leader

R/P
    Power
    Breaking drama: a handful of ESG shitheads didn't know to shut the fuck up on goon mumble.

Is the drama resolved as White Tree told everyone to shut the fuck up on goon mumble? Will broski get a global mute on goon mumble? It would seem like the best solution.
    Heh the problem is on our own fleets we shit talk and troll the fuck out each other, and our FC even joins in on occasion.

e: I would like to add that we do this almost all the time and nearly everyone joins in. It really helps on those long boring 95% ops. (5% action 95% waiting/traveling)

24. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex zero's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecocrexis View Post
    Heh the problem is on our own fleets we shit talk and troll the fuck out each other, and our FC even joins in on occasion.
    Shut the fuck up on goon mumble. That is the problem.

R/P
    Power
    Shut the fuck up on goon mumble. That is the problem.
    I agree that we should shut up on your comms. But shit talking is how we enjoy ourselves in most fleets.

26. Troll Jegeren Barry Zuckerkorn's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    About two weeks ago I recall dirk getting the gag on a DBRB op. I have been on alot of their op's and have had no problems. Just don't provide a running commentary and you should be good.

R/P
    Power
    Ever since these ~people~ joined GSF, I find myself using No Chatter more and more.

There's DBRB-won't-shut-up bad, sure, but these guys are a whole new ball game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

28. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    i always just go to channel command because i'm too lazy to scroll down

29. Piper in the Woods
    R/P
    Power
    every alliance has their spergs, just seems that ESG's spergers are even more vocal than normal

R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    They have good art and when they are being annoying it's generally over the top instead of the banal tripe I usually have to listen to, which is sometimes entertaining.

Support Good Posting & Healthy Moderation! Send "Walter Stine" ISK in game.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revel View Post
    every alliance has their spergs, just seems that ESG's spergers are even more vocal than normal
    I'm not sure you actually understand what someone with Aspergers typically behaves like.

32. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Viribus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Half of it is fucking RevJesu too, fearless commander of Paragon.

The dude literally has no ability to stop talking, which wouldn't be bad if he actually had anything interesting to say, but in reality Killstealing's parrot is a better conversationalist than revjesu

33. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex zero's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Viribus View Post
    Killstealing's parrot is a better conversationalist than revjesu
    BING
    "All I am saying, is, if it really happened, where's the proof?"
    ~BING~
    "Oh, so you're picking and choosing now?"
    BING

R/P
    Power
    who wouldve guessed a bunch of 4chan pubtards would be annoying on comms

35. The Empire never ended July's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

Seriously, it's ~5 loud and abrasive shitheads who don't know how to behave on ops ruining it for the rest of us. Nobody notices the quiet people so the LOUD retards make us all look bad because people assume we're all incapable of being quiet on ops. Personally, I enjoyed being Mister Vee's scout on one of his fleets because it felt like I was doing something, and since I wasn't a colossal faggot about it he probably doesn't remember who I am (referred to as Rifter dude) or realize that he had someone from Broski scouting for him.

Making jokes about how irrelevant our reds are repeatedly or raising their voice to drown out the FC? Come on. I won't name names but we know who they are. Why would EVERYONE in Broski need a gag because directors don't know when to stfu or the limits of their authority?
    More importantly, how will I play League of Legends with DBRB? Attachment 1869

[spoiler=League of DBRB Getting Owned]
    Attachment 1868
    [/spoiler]

36. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex zero's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by July View Post
    Why would EVERYONE in Broski need a gag because directors don't know when to stfu or the limits of their authority?
    More importantly, how will I play League of Legends with DBRB? Attachment 1869
    Because "not even the directors" know when to shut the fuck up

But I suppose League of Legends with DBRB would be a good reason to avoid the gag.
    [spoiler=a terrible excuse to repost this]
    Attachment 1868
    [/spoiler]

R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    dbrb: Align to plaBAAAAAAAAAKLAAAAAVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

38. Troll Jegeren Barry Zuckerkorn's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Half of it is fucking RevJesu too, fearless commander of Paragon.

The dude literally has no ability to stop talking, which wouldn't be bad if he actually had anything interesting to say, but in reality Killstealing's parrot is a better conversationalist than revjesu
    Haha fucking revjesus, I love going into their channel asking a political question and then leaving channel knowing that the rest of the people in paragon will be subject to his ramblings for a minimum of 40 minutes before he realizes I left.

Did anyone ever manage to teach killstealings parrot profanity that day he left teamspeak on his speakers and not his headset?

R/P
    Power
    There's no point in global muting us, fleet chat would just turn into a scrolling page of non-sense in CAPITALS.

40. The Empire never ended July's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Because "not even the directors" know when to shut the fuck up

But I suppose League of Legends with DBRB would be a good reason to avoid the gag.
    [spoiler=a terrible excuse to repost this]
    Attachment 1868
    [/spoiler]
    Dear sir, I truly hope you are not making the implication that Broski directorship is actually LESS abrasive, smug, self righteous, and entitled than the average bro. Just because leadership has certain traits doesn't mean the grunts they lead are the same or worse. On one op in particular I said in Alliance chat that certain directors needed to stop the white noising (again will avoid names) and I got dogpiled for it. The white noising continued resulting in those two directors being gagged, followed shortly by the entire ESG (myself included despite not having said a word the entire op). I didn't even notice I had been gagged until after the op when I went to play League with DBRB.

I also think it's kind of shitty people are trying to throw Revjesu under the bus about this. He wasn't on ANY of the ops I've seen where ESG got mass gagged.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Zuckerkorn View Post
    Haha fucking revjesus, I love going into their channel asking a political question and then leaving channel knowing that the rest of the people in paragon will be subject to his ramblings for a minimum of 40 minutes before he realizes I left.
    'Revjesu bombing' is actually a constant activity on our ts3. Get Revjesu going, then move him in channels where people are playing other games (League, HoN, etc).

R/P
    Power
    When Broski joined, I remember thinking These guys were too much drama for TEST, how are we supposed to handle them?

I do admit they are fun sometimes, they just don't know when to stop, and then it becomes that kid who was funny when he goofed up, but then he would never ever stop and you just want to kick him in the nuts to have him settle down.

On another note, I also don't get the 'sperger in the way people mean it here. I actually know someone with Asperger's IRL and he is almost the exact opposite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

42. Prominent Author
    R/P
    Power
    This is what happens when you bet one of your directors he won't go make fun of vilerat's tattoo.

[spoiler="Oh god I'm so sorry."]
    [14:46:07] <Chomp Wom> vile_rat: so uh, that tattoos real?
    [14:46:34] <Chomp Wom> how HIGH were you when you got that done
    [14:46:44] <Chomp Wom> holy shitballs
    [14:46:52] <White Tree> Chomp Wom: Get ready to get owned
    [14:47:10] <vile_rat@goonfleet.com/Meebo> logging in to reset esg, standby
    [14:47:14] <White Tree> hahahahaha
    [14:47:56] <tewkz> rofl
    [14:47:58] <Chomp Wom> broskis going to hisec
    [14:47:58] <tewkz> hahahahahahaha
    [14:48:26] <White Tree> But seriously we don't talk about it.
    [14:48:40] <Chomp Wom> have you looked into laser treatment?
    [14:48:42] <Chomp Wom> being serious
    [14:48:44] <White Tree> Chomp Wom: shut up./
    [14:48:45] <vile_rat@goonfleet.com/Meebo> more like I'm done talking about it since it's been shoved down my throat since 2007!
    [14:49:20] <White Tree> Broadcasting to the alliance to evac to hisec
    [14:50:08] <vile_rat@goonfleet.com/Meebo> really though I got a shitload of tattoos and don't really give a fuck
    [14:50:25] <Chomp Wom> honestly I don't see the problem with it
    [14:50:42] <Chomp Wom> the only thing people like is your reation to it
    [14:50:51] <vile_rat@goonfleet.com/Meebo> my reaction? what was my reaction
    [14:51:04] <Chomp Wom> giving a fuck about it basically
    [14:51:06] <White Tree> Chomp Wom: Its like you really want to get us all killed.
    [14:51:07] <vile_rat@goonfleet.com/Meebo> oh
    [14:51:12] <vile_rat@goonfleet.com/Meebo> was that me giving a fuck about it?
    [14:51:41] <Chomp Wom> ill just stop here, im not poking fun at all
    [14:51:54] <Chomp Wom> I was trying to be sincere
    [/spoiler]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[spoiler="Who's that Broooooown?"]Zulu Supremacy[/spoiler]

R/P
    Power
    Got bored tonight, browsed over to 4chan for the first time in a while, saw that /r9k/ is back

44. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Viribus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

I'm udyr by the way

45. God is dead. They found his carcass in 2019.. Checkbox Poll's Avatar
    R/P
    Blog Entries
    Power
    I see wirty is really getting into BF3.

46. The Gripping Hand xXxWirtyXDoorxXx's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkbox Poll View Post
    I see wirty is really getting into BF3.
    It helps me with my immersion.

47. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Viribus's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

48. Adjustment Team
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by July View Post
    'Revjesu bombing' is actually a constant activity on our ts3. Get Revjesu going, then move him in channels where people are playing other games (League, HoN, etc).
    I knew you faglords did this on purpose. Lately I just mute him and make my bird beep a lot to make him stop talking about how swedish people hate muslims or whatever.

EDIT: also someone challenge dbrb to a match of HoN please

49. Pre-Person
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by killstealing View Post
    I knew you faglords did this on purpose. Lately I just mute him and make my bird beep a lot to make him stop talking about how swedish people hate muslims or whatever.

EDIT: also someone challenge dbrb to a match of HoN please
    Don't worry, Rev spurges our corp chat when he knows all of Paragon has him on mute, think of it is sponsoring your resident jews to have some peace and fucking quiet.

50. The Idiot Bastard Son Kanloch's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

I'm udyr by the way
    Why does Junko remind me of a pre-carcrash Mark Hamil in that picture..