1. What Good Is a Glass Dagger? Jm24's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Things are going swell

2. Gay Bar
    R/P
    Power
    yep

3. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    heh, we sold that dude the hel

4. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee? Laina Delapore's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagdul View Post
    heh, we sold that dude the hel
    Does that mean we should count that as a hit to our efficiency? :
    The kind of nightmare Philip K. Dick might have if he were being spooned by H. R. Giger

5. Legitimate Rape Baby
    R/P
    Power

6. Go fuck yourself Frodo!
    R/P
    Power
    heh... have no idea what EE is actually doing etc, but the links you put up is lolworthy for the fact that you linked them. The content, volume and value is close to zero.
    Id say that amount of random stuff is moved around providence (and any other region) several times a day.

7. At the office, getting paid to be on here (unofficially) Jacabon Mere's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred Hideous View Post
    All i get out of that is it took them a long time to pull it down.

people don't use cloaky haulers with a falcon excort?

8. Legitimate Rape Baby
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Niding View Post
    heh... have no idea what EE is actually doing etc, but the links you put up is lolworthy for the fact that you linked them. The content, volume and value is close to zero.
    Id say that amount of random stuff is moved around providence (and any other region) several times a day.
    It was the closeness in time and the assumption that stuff got through that made me wonder. That and I would just love to think that stuff was all on the same Caldari POS on the KMs.

I'm more or less just boredposting.

9. At the office, getting paid to be on here (unofficially) Jacabon Mere's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    the market for alliances seems to have gone soft.

you joined one of the holders yet?

10. Legitimate Rape Baby
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacabon Mere View Post
    the market for alliances seems to have gone soft.

you joined one of the holders yet?
    Not yet. I'm going to unload the alliance and see if one of the blues wants me. TBH, I've had little time for Eve as I'm in a messy divorce and pretty much a single parent these days.

11. Monalisa Overdrive Phineas Freak's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Providence update end september 2011: The tower grind goes on.

Every goat and her mother called in nc/raiden/red whatever hotdrops, but lost their space in the end nevertheless.
    m.pire.: i'd like my new couch with a light grey oversheet and red cushions please, will send you color grading examples.
    http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Providence - xdeath took 9-fob by opportunity, so now 2 out of 4 noteable drf members (missing Solar/RA) have a base close to catch. I'd recommend MH9, but that's just me.
    Raiden got bored of titan spinning in kheram and moved a little bit closer to catch afaik.
    MVN took their place as a low sec nuisance and are working on their big "plan" in yong.
    Red Alliance joined in on the "let's hotdrop on 5 man bc gangs" party. 2 months late, as always. If you ever need those guys, plan ahead and send weekly reminders!
    Now that their friends/pets are (almost) dead, razor too is back to.. wherever. pure blind i guess.
    Goons/FA may or may not be around E.E space, according to "lol we killed a noob hauler" km's they still are.
    CVA has some new french friends ("NFF")
    Although i am seemingly gloating about minor successes until today -for which i am not responsible for - we are well aware all could be gone within a few days. There is a critical number of endgame-players condensed in certain alliances pretty close to our scrub space..

BC3 beta is out, from what i hear it's great.
    I am bitter, tired, bored as hell and at work all the time, see you in october!
    Timeo apis et mellum ferentes.

12. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

Taken from our forums:

it first started with a single lone itty 5 at his pos moving a few mods around:

http://www.fatal-ascension.com/killb...l&kll_id=46386

Then he got a few friends.. to help protect him while he took down a few more pos mods:

http://www.fatal-ascension.com/killb...l&kll_id=46397

Too bad they left him alone before he was back in the shields:

a couple hours later .. after logging out and going up to Okagaiken to have a little bigger fleet fun ....

?[ 2011.09.29 08:45:04 ] rikerston > no (while being shot at )

http://www.fatal-ascension.com/killb...l&kll_id=46459

?[ 2011.09.29 08:46:30 ] Baldaris > that was not nice ( after he died, and he watched his wreck get blown up )
    ?[ 2011.09.29 08:53:21 ] Raven Shadows > what ? nothing to say bria ?
    ?[ 2011.09.29 08:53:28 ] Raven Shadows > no gloating ? no smack ?
    ?[ 2011.09.29 08:54:07 ] Baldaris > tengu v itty 5 gf ... not
    ?[ 2011.09.29 09:02:54 ] Raven Shadows > wen our cloakies return to fade today ill have them tell your miners and ratters ..it is courtesy of bria )
    ?[ 2011.09.29 09:03:49 ] Baldaris > so much for the agreement

Enjoy : )

I'm still trying to find out what "the agreement" is.

rikerston = baldaris' alt. Baldaris is one of my favorite people in EVE, seriously. He's an awesome dude and usually takes loss well.

We went down there a few weeks ago and blew him up. He was laughing and having all kinds of fun.

EDIT: Did you know that the corps of -E-E- pay them for the privilege of holding space in provi?

2 Tone is the CEO of NFHP who was the worst corp in FA, now the best corp in -E-E-.

They sent their corp up to Fade to camp our systems. We killed them on every gate they jumped through.

?[ 2011.09.27 17:11:52 ] Zagdul > How about EE are they covering your efforts in the north or are you having to pay out to your pilots out of your corp coffers?
    ?[ 2011.09.27 17:11:52 ] 2 tone > they would be out there in t3s if i let them
    ?[ 2011.09.27 17:12:17 ] 2 tone > it is srf replacable
    ?[ 2011.09.27 17:12:18 ] Zagdul > so you dicate what your pilots can and cannot fly?
    ?[ 2011.09.27 17:12:35 ] Zagdul > and how are those corp dues?
    ?[ 2011.09.27 17:13:06 ] Zagdul > still steep?
    ?[ 2011.09.27 17:13:11 ] 2 tone > we dont let people fly what they shouldnt
    ?[ 2011.09.27 17:13:27 ] Zagdul > You're paying out what... 600m a month to be in -E-E-?
    ?[ 2011.09.27 17:13:32 ] 2 tone > i just got a tengu and have no clue doesnt mean fly it in pvp
    ?[ 2011.09.27 17:13:33 ] Zagdul > with 60 pilots.
    ?[ 2011.09.27 17:13:40 ] 2 tone > 250
    ?[ 2011.09.27 17:14:13 ] Zagdul > And that gains you access to null sec space, ratting privilages under the protection of CVA right?
    ?[ 2011.09.27 17:14:25 ] 2 tone > whose cva?
    ?[ 2011.09.27 17:14:40 ] Zagdul > Arent they the stewards of providence?

13. "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    R/P
    Power
    Seriously Zagdul.. You're grasping for straws.

14. Inconstant Moon
    R/P
    Power
    Not yet. I'm going to unload the alliance and see if one of the blues wants me. TBH, I've had little time for Eve as I'm in a messy divorce and pretty much a single parent these days.
    Follow the dictates of the animal world and eat your young. I'd suggest eating your wife as well, but that might be something to save for a greater emergency. Winter is coming and all that.

15. Piper in the Woods
    R/P
    Power
    EDIT: Did you know that the corps of -E-E- pay them for the privilege of holding space in provi?
    I've been watching but had to chime in on this point. We (-7-) would be entirely just as guilty for that.

Let's see, the alliance covers sov bills (and upgrade costs) and all fuel for alliance towers, not a huge amount but it comes to at least 2.5b per month. We're low now, down to 350, but 10m / head / month would cover that (we use 7.5m and collect partial profits from indy POS but that's a long story so I won't bother here).

No good moons in Providence space (Mercury is our best bet), so short of one person going out of pocket for the whole deal I don't see why that's so unbelievable or even troll worthy. You've had high ends for a while now, I hope you haven't forgotten what life was like before. Heaven forbid tech gets nerfed and many groups have to for alliance isk again. In most of these groups favor they own lots of space and could probably make it work in any case, but collecting from many smaller isk sources is more effort than collecting from a few high yield ones (I should know, it's how we get by).

16. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartonias Sirion View Post
    I've been watching but had to chime in on this point. We (-7-) would be entirely just as guilty for that.

Let's see, the alliance covers sov bills (and upgrade costs) and all fuel for alliance towers, not a huge amount but it comes to at least 2.5b per month. We're low now, down to 350, but 10m / head / month would cover that (we use 7.5m and collect partial profits from indy POS but that's a long story so I won't bother here).

No good moons in Providence space (Mercury is our best bet), so short of one person going out of pocket for the whole deal I don't see why that's so unbelievable or even troll worthy. You've had high ends for a while now, I hope you haven't forgotten what life was like before. Heaven forbid tech gets nerfed and many groups have to for alliance isk again. In most of these groups favor they own lots of space and could probably make it work in any case, but collecting from many smaller isk sources is more effort than collecting from a few high yield ones (I should know, it's how we get by).
    You chose the space dude.

If it's bad moons, then you have the decision to go fight for new space. If your allies are not strong enough help you defend/hold better space, find better allies.

Charging your member corps to live in providence for sov bills is a scam. Period.

Especially in -E-E-'s case where leadership's accounts are paid by the alliance, out of alliance coffers. With poor quality moons and horrible space for ratting in hostile environments, charging your pilots to live there is a pretty shady thing to do.

If you as an alliance cannot afford to take better moons or cannot fight to take them, you don't deserve the space you live in to begin with. However, if you can fight and defend, you should fight and defend for better assets in order to provide for your members, not take from them.

EDIT: And yes, FA had corp dues once... Then I took over and abolished them.

Now, a 5m a pilot opt-in SRF, that I can agree with.

But charging corps to live in providence, nope.

EDIT2: Even 10m for SRF... opt-in.

17. Pre-Person
    R/P
    Power
    It seems that your experience as pet or renter in EVE Zagdul clouds your POV or you simply troll. Providence was/is NRDS space. The Alliances choosing to be in Providence are not there for affording to be there, but because they also believe in NRDS Providence. If not they are set KOS by CVA and treated as hostile. Everybody that isn't KOS can use stations/operate in Providence freely (with few exceptions). A concept that is not generating a lot of income for the SOV costs Dominion brought to EVE. So, with no moons to get big ISK like elsewhere, the only viable alternative with current mechanics is for corps/pilots to contribute, no other magic way.

18. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimedes View Post
    It seems that your experience as pet or renter in EVE Zagdul clouds your POV or you simply troll. Providence was/is NRDS space. The Alliances choosing to be in Providence are not there for affording to be there, but because they also believe in NRDS Providence. If not they are set KOS by CVA and treated as hostile. Everybody that isn't KOS can use stations/operate in Providence freely (with few exceptions). A concept that is not generating a lot of income for the SOV costs Dominion brought to EVE. So, with no moons to get big ISK like elsewhere, the only viable alternative with current mechanics is for corps/pilots to contribute, no other magic way.
    I'm not sure if you're serious or not.

The pilots of E-E hate NRDS space. Believe me, I know, many of them were once in FA who I kicked out. A great bunch of them hate provi, can't stand CVA and don't agree with the ROE.

Many allainces in Provi are not there because they agree with NRDS or lolrp amarr victor shit. They're there because they've fallen back on old "friends" to get a foot back into nullsec.

19. Piper in the Woods
    R/P
    Power
    Providence is terrible for moons, but short of tech / neo / dysp / prom everything is terrible to the same extent.

I could ask every corp to run a reaction pair of towers for alliance, and that would more than make enough to run everything. Or I could ask for the funds and let them run as many reaction as they please to contribute that amount, or do it by whatever other method they chose (I'm versed on most ways of isk, but I won't pretend to be well versed in all). Some would perceive the first method much better since people are requested a "task" rather than "isk", but I'm of the philosophy that for the ends required (isk in this case) corps may choose their own means. Despite the terribleness of Providence, there are means.

And every alliance requires the contribution of "tasks" to function, whether it's CTAs, running alliance towers, or some industrial quota (I've never had this last one, so I'm speculating). In the end some of those tasks make money for the alliance (e.g. an alliance Tech POS) or reduce their operating costs, and some make money for pilots which you might collect after the fact (e.g. tax). Your alliance's effort (and previous effort) at the end of the day pay for the space you have, no matter how you slice it.

Whether you choose to call it one's "patriotic" contribution or "tax" is really semantics, or at least that's my view. I've had lengthy arguments that they are fundamentally different, but as a numbers person I find such arguments lacking.

20. Go fuck yourself Frodo!
    R/P
    Power
    Zagdul; Very few entities around EVE are able to stand on their own, and by your logic would fall into the .:terrible:. category.

Ofcourse going along with that would make for boring reading on kugu.

21. Legitimate Rape Baby
    R/P
    Power
    I'm not sure if you're serious or not.

The pilots of E-E hate NRDS space. Believe me, I know, many of them were once in FA who I kicked out. A great bunch of them hate provi, can't stand CVA and don't agree with the ROE.

Many allainces in Provi are not there because they agree with NRDS or lolrp amarr victor shit. They're there because they've fallen back on old "friends" to get a foot back into nullsec.

Zag, you have to be trolling or senile. You have to know there was a reason you had a corp tax before FA went to the kingdom of tech. If it was still going when you took over, then yeah with your good moon goo it made sense to get rid of that requirement.

Ten mil per pilot is chickenfeed, anyway. There's no pilot (able to fly a cruiser or better) who should have trouble making that payment even in poor space like provi.

22. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Zag, you have to be trolling or senile. You have to know there was a reason you had a corp tax before FA went to the kingdom of tech. If it was still going when you took over, then yeah with your good moon goo it made sense to get rid of that requirement.

Ten mil per pilot is chickenfeed, anyway. There's no pilot (able to fly a cruiser or better) who should have trouble making that payment even in poor space like provi.
    heh, we had corp taxes under our former leadership as he needed a steady income to pay for his 4 accounts.

Income improved instantly when I took over and we had an abundance of isk. Former leadership was wondering why, with the income we had + dues we weren't swimming in assets. As soon as I took over, we purchased 3 supers which are alliance assets and replaced billions in fleets to support the defense of the north with corp dues still active. After refactoring our books (before we took fade and were swimming in high ends) we had far more income on an alliance level but the isk was put back into the alliance and pilots saw where it was going. They also had pilots who would fleet up and defend space, not to mention good space to hold.

As it stands now, even with the isk we've got coming in from moon, our space is still worth charging for, yet we don't.

@ Niding, please read back a couple posts.

" If your allies are not strong enough help you defend/hold better space, find better allies."

I make no claims that my alliance would hold our own against a hostile coalition attacking us. It's why we've made allies to assist us in holding our space. However, if you're in null sec, you should be resourceful enough to provide to your members, not charge them for being there.

You pick who you fly with, nobody does this but you.

23. The Theory and Practice of Time Travel CCP Nozh's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Zag we all realize that you have a hard on for EE but you should stop when you are ahead. Page or two back Laina made a decent post and you should have left that there. You are the only person claiming that alliance executor/directors were stealing isk yet when you forced him to step down he didn't drop the sov or disband the alliance. Most alliances have alliance dues that's a fact in EVE. You basically declared war on EE and kinda stopped, im guessing your people don't want to move there or your allies requested you to stay back to help them at home. Don't say FA is bad at eve, that is a goon gimmick (maybe TEST too).

24. Go fuck yourself Frodo!
    R/P
    Power
    I guess my point is;

Most entities/coalitions have soared and then fallen down face first with a whimper.

One months superstar are easily turned into next months laughingstock.

Most of the current powerblocks in EVE are NBSI and you know that it makes it virtually impossible to work with the
    current bigbois that throws supers around like frigs.
    Yes its Provi bloc's own choice to "restrict" themselves to a narrow list of possible allies, and for the most part its newer players
    coming from high sec while older Provi players move on to other 0.0 alliances with NBSI ROE.

The current Provi bloc has been under constant fire from the supercapital/bigger 0.0 entities and not gained any real momentum
    to develop the market for example Old Provi style.

25. The Theory and Practice of Time Travel CCP Nozh's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Niding, Zagdul knows everything about provi. He even lived in provi for sometime. Now that he is with DC he has selective amnesia.

26. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CCP Nozh View Post
    Zag we all realize that you have a hard on for EE but you should stop when you are ahead. Page or two back Laina made a decent post and you should have left that there. You are the only person claiming that alliance executor/directors were stealing isk yet when you forced him to step down he didn't drop the sov or disband the alliance. Most alliances have alliance dues that's a fact in EVE. You basically declared war on EE and kinda stopped, im guessing your people don't want to move there or your allies requested you to stay back to help them at home. Don't say FA is bad at eve, that is a goon gimmick (maybe TEST too).
    If you're gonna make some claims, do some fact checking.

1. I never forced anyone to do anything. I wasn't part of any coup other than being asked to come back and lead a leadership-less alliance. This is a fact, not a story made up by anyone. The facts are that he was asked to step down as CEO and initially Loquitur was going to be the leader. After returning, they all decided that it'd be better for me to lead. I agreed.

2. He didn't drop sov or disband simply because out of an emo-fit he dropped roles before he had the chance. His attitude was to quit, not to be destructive. When it all finally sunk in that his tantrum was over and he realized the results of his actions, he then proceeded to do as much damage as possible. This damage has been kept quiet until recently as until recently, we respected Raven as a person but the more shit that rises to the surface, the more you realize how his friendly facade is just that, a front.

3. We went down to Provi for some fun a couple weeks ago and make an attempt to prod/poke at the nest to see what would bubble to the top. We killed some ships and lost some ships. This was just a "lets go for some fun and see who we can poke at".

We were then made aware of some potential moons in Venal we could potentially take and made a conscious decision to work with some of our allies in the north -Goons. When FA were the brunt of the force claiming moons for allies, we made, yet another decision to say "fuck this shit" and pull out of that grind. I'm not saying that there weren't people helping, I'm just saying that when the weight is on your shoulders to pull the majority of the weight, the income becomes less and less appealing, especially after grinding through over 4000 structures in under 3 months.

Now, this week they're up in our space camping, smacking local and dieing horribly every time they use a gate.

4. Don't worry, we're not finished, we just got distracted

27. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    oh, and we don't have a hard on for E-E, I like their pilots and the people in the alliance for the most part.

I have one for Raven who lies, cheats and steals. He's scamming good people into believing they should continue to give him their isk. It's not just with corp dues, the list of shit like the 13b a certain pilot in E-E forked out to pay for the sov infrastructure in place now and the over 20b muaza and I invested in the initial setup of Pure Blind. These things Raven never invested yet makes claims to shit he didn't put his own effort into.

Ask any allied diplomat who they would end up having to deal with when they didn't get answers from our "leader".

It's time to liberate the pilots of E-E from poverty and being led by a person who is basically the skum of EVE.

/wizard hat.

28. Gay Bar
    R/P
    Power
    Most of the alliances down in Providence are here to just farm the shitty space and be terrible. The northern part is especially bad, as its full of all the rejects that found refuge in Sevthreerance's shitfleets. I'm not surprised they can't spell, or know who CVA is, they even have their own separate intel channel. Everything past 9UY should be purged with holy amarrian laser fire, but unfortunately CVA is not in a position to choose its allies these days.

29. Monalisa Overdrive Phineas Freak's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    on days like these, zag reminds me of riverini

30. Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex Rovern Hashu's Avatar
    Arton II - CreoDron Factory, Arton, Domain
    R/P
    Power
    Don't think its been mentioned but I believe xxdeathxx has been sieging g-5 (http://evemaps.dotlan.net/system/G-5EN2). I guess they're wanting to expand control from 9-f to low-sec but why they want that area beats me. If they wanted jump-in/axis point WN already controls ymp which offers a much better 0.0 entrance.

31. ygarz
    oh, and we don't have a hard on for E-E, I like their pilots and the people in the alliance for the most part.

I have one for Raven who lies, cheats and steals. He's scamming good people into believing they should continue to give him their isk. It's not just with corp dues, the list of shit like the 13b a certain pilot in E-E forked out to pay for the sov infrastructure in place now and the over 20b muaza and I invested in the initial setup of Pure Blind. These things Raven never invested yet makes claims to shit he didn't put his own effort into.

Ask any allied diplomat who they would end up having to deal with when they didn't get answers from our "leader".

It's time to liberate the pilots of E-E from poverty and being led by a person who is basically the skum of EVE.

/wizard hat.
    so you just attack this desert like area because you have a personal problem with the leader from E.E.? well, if that's the case , that's strange...

32. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Phineas Freak View Post
    on days like these, zag reminds me of riverini
    I at least can fit my ships and use a spell checker.

33. Piper in the Woods Rump Rider's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    you forgot to close your post with 'douche giggles'...or something like that.
    Just hitchin' a ride on my older brother's ass

34. Gay Bar
    R/P
    Power
    COL's little black ops deathsquad met an unfortunate end tonight. Amarr victor motherfuckers.

35. The Fourth Profession Tyrael's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Nice bubble Rennfeuer
    +rep ;)

36. Monalisa Overdrive Phineas Freak's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    touché

37. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    I'm impressed with providence residents.

There's 7, yes, 7 alliances out here to defend E-E's pocket for which we're running anoms in. Of those 7 alliances, E-E makes up 2 pilots.

This is sad.

Props to the other 6 alliances showing up to defend E-E's space for them.

38. Pre-Person
    R/P
    Power
    You keep having a memory block Zagdul? Providence is NRDS and for all following it you're red and a target. What did you expect a free ride to have your personal vendettas satisfied?

39. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimedes View Post
    You keep having a memory block Zagdul? Providence is NRDS and for all following it you're red and a target. What did you expect a free ride to have your personal vendettas satisfied?
    what?

40. Go fuck yourself Frodo! Skelli's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    You don't "get" Providence. They are not defending E-E, they are defending Providence.

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelli View Post
    You don't "get" Providence. They are not defending E-E, they are defending Providence.
    Assumes "Providence" is being attacked. I mean, okay, maybe they don't have that good a grasp of strategy, but the objectives are set by the attacker. The defender can only deny them. Zag's been pretty clear he gives no fucks about the rest of Providence, so the idea that "Providence is under attack" makes sense only to the deluded.

Maybe you have to sell it to the proles as "our way of life/territory/creed/race/right to fap is being attacked!!!" to get them to turn up to defend their allies, I don't know. It seems a damn poor plan to sell/treat everything as a top-tier threat when it's not.

42. Piper in the Woods
    R/P
    Power
    The hyperbole isn't needed. We were there to shoot FA because, by now, most of us want to. There weren't any other large red fleets around and we had critical mass, so people showed up hoping a repeat of what happened in KBP a few days earlier.

We weren't there to "defend" anyone's space. If you we in our pocket the same fleet would have shown up and camped you in there (notably, that happened a few days earlier). That you happen to hang around EE space and so it's where we have to be to shoot you is really a limitation of game mechanics. If I could sit in KBP7-G and shoot you in JEIV-E I would.

43. Tomb
    The hyperbole isn't needed. We were there to shoot FA because, by now, most of us want to. There weren't any other large red fleets around and we had critical mass, so people showed up hoping a repeat of what happened in KBP a few days earlier.

We weren't there to "defend" anyone's space. If you we in our pocket the same fleet would have shown up and camped you in there (notably, that happened a few days earlier). That you happen to hang around EE space and so it's where we have to be to shoot you is really a limitation of game mechanics. If I could sit in KBP7-G and shoot you in JEIV-E I would.
    You piqued my interest with the reference to KBP7-G fight so I went searching. I assume you are referring to http://www.fatal-ascension.com/killb...d&kll_id=47281

Please tell me this was some sort of elaborate bait and switch. If FA is really that bad, is it any wonder that Providence pilots are eager to join fleets to fight FA.

44. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power

It's true, I have had fun fighting you guys as it's interesting to go against fleets without having a bat-phone to pick up.

Granted, we're still at about a 50/50 with the residents here, but I'd say we're having fun for the most part and just trying to get little wins. Our biggest setback right now are dummies bringing expensive ships out to play. Also, the people down here are pretty bad at smack. I thought FA's smack was atrocious, the guys down here get wood killing a single ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomb View Post
    You piqued my interest with the reference to KBP7-G fight so I went searching. I assume you are referring to http://www.fatal-ascension.com/killb...d&kll_id=47281

Please tell me this was some sort of elaborate bait and switch. If FA is really that bad, is it any wonder that Providence pilots are eager to join fleets to fight FA.
    No, we're pretty bad at EVE, no troll, no gimick. We're a soldiering force and always have been. Being out on our own is something new, challenging and revolutionary to FA. Our first attempt of being solo was taking Fade, but we had a phone to pickup when shit really hit the fan. For the most part, FA did a lot of the leg work of claiming that region on our own. On occasion, a Vily, Boat or Vee fleet would come around and help us shoot through something. However, we did the brunt of it with stealth bombers and blueballing PL as much as we could. The tactics worked and paid off.

On the other hand, without that phone, it's something humbling to see how you do.

I'll say this. We've had more FC's actually attempt to take the helm, many of them are new to FC'ing fleets and have never done it before. We're down there in cheap ships and picking fights against seasoned FC's who are bringing good fleet compositions. While we've got numbers and motivated pilots, we do lack some military directorship that is currently being challenged in provi.

Ship loss or not, we're down here to go home with something out of it. If it's new FC's who are keen to put a fleet up, good, we've become stronger.

45. Piper in the Woods
    R/P
    Power
    ... Also, the people down here are pretty bad at smack...
    No arguments here. Check who it's coming from though, if you find any -7- chaps pulling that I'll have words.

... against seasoned FC's ....
    No, the FCs leading most of these late night OPs I would not call "seasoned". They consistently lead OPs but... seasoned is not the right word.

The tactics are fairly straightforward on both sides -- bring canes (Drakes / shield harby / whatever) and logi plus "other". Sometimes BS come out, but that's the range our everyone's repertoire right now.

46. Eyes Over Providence
    I flew with you in Pure Blind and your FA comrades. You seemed like chill guys which makes it all the more disapointing that you have become the disengenious facimilies of goons whom you want to emulate so much.
    Whether posting on Kungu 10,000 time ,posting how unserious you take the game (while seathing over loss of internet E-face) or flying whelp fleets after they were soo flavour of last (goon) month , everthing points to the fact that you Zagdul are for all intents and purposes just a Goon Proxy.

For the sake of FA I suggest you soley just assimilate yourselves to Goons fully and join them , it's what you truely want inside and leave the rest of FA to do as they wish rather than follow your PERSONAL vendetta . I and many other pilots purely shot FA ships just to annoy you. There is no better motivation than that . That other FA pilots lose their ships is unfortunate but a neccesarry evil.

Continue posting your pychobabble so that you reach legendary Kugutsumen status and therefore Goon Nirvana.

Only then will you be truely content ...

R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyes Over Providence View Post
    I flew with you in Pure Blind and your FA comrades. You seemed like chill guys which makes it all the more disapointing that you have become the disengenious facimilies of goons whom you want to emulate so much.
    Whether posting on Kungu 10,000 time ,posting how unserious you take the game (while seathing over loss of internet E-face) or flying whelp fleets after they were soo flavour of last (goon) month , everthing points to the fact that you Zagdul are for all intents and purposes just a Goon Proxy.

For the sake of FA I suggest you soley just assimilate yourselves to Goons fully and join them , it's what you truely want inside and leave the rest of FA to do as they wish rather than follow your PERSONAL vendetta . I and many other pilots purely shot FA ships just to annoy you. There is no better motivation than that . That other FA pilots lose their ships is unfortunate but a neccesarry evil.

Continue posting your pychobabble so that you reach legendary Kugutsumen status and therefore Goon Nirvana.

wat

48. At the office, getting paid to be on here (unofficially) Jacabon Mere's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    why the small text?

49. Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night Zagdul's Avatar
    R/P
    Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyes Over Providence View Post

Tomorrow we'll come with a drake army so we can be original and no longer be anything like Goons.

50. Eyes Over Providence
    Seriously is that the most damning retort you have to my argument. You might as well just say you are a legal clerk/b*tch and work for a certain Mr Alexander Gianturco

He's a lawyer you know, he never mentions the fact though ...