My suggestion would be to call the MM/Brick/BORG coalition 'Quattro Fromaggi' (to be abbreviated to 4F, which has the advantage of being a not-yet-used abbreviation so no dots required). Wait wait you say - aren't there only 3 members in this coalition? Well you see there is an entity to which these 3 are blue to: Razor.
Now since the first thing that pops into my head when i think of anything with 3 entities in it is 'triumvirate', and because i really like pizza, i felt the need to include them as a 4th into the coalition, even if razor doesnt coordinate with us.
On to the reasons why this would be a suitable name for our coalition:
1) Unlike most other coalitions, we have our own distinctive goals and own distinctive culture. To make a summary from my own experience:
- MM: has found out first hand that no matter how strong your fortress is, there are still some relatively simple ways to screw with sov holders' heads. They're very eager to fuck with other people's sov, even if they dont really want it for themselves. This nuance is quite lost on the defending forces, to whom it makes absolutely no difference who exactly is forcing them into sov defence; the only things they see is that they're getting attacked and that they're not liking defensive sov war.
- Brick: we're a bunch of terrible fags who just want their entry constellation as a reminder of past glory days in BWF. No really. Also, we seem to have this strange obsession with having over half a dozen drag bubbles on every. single. gate. It's gotten up to the point where i wonder if some people in alliance have found some super sikrit way of drag bubble fraud - similar to the old insurance fraud but with drag bubbles
Since we're so damn terrible, we need MM and BORG to bail us out every time a test rifter fleet roams through our systems; after all we dont have enough supers to counter those.
- B O R G merely want to assimilate any and all decent ratting systems in delve and add their isk distinctiveness to their own. Seem to have a special appetite for TEST meat, but that might be due to the lack of ihubs in their systems. Quite a match with MM, since the latter want to attack sov but not defend it.
- Razor: is trying something drastically new. Sold all their supers to pay for their new frigate fleet (because obviously any old tech money has long been RMT'ed) and are now trying to see how many laps they can fly around the eve map before they get bored/run out of isk.
So you see, all 4 of us have distinctively different goals and weaknesses, and some of us even have stengths. All of these four (well actually three but whatever) flavors come together into a dish that some consider to be the best ever served, and makes others throw up but the mere sight of it.
2) Some might call our tactics *drumroll* cheesy. This includes, but is not limited to, the mass dropping of SBU's, the bumping of supercaps and the camping of ratting systems.
3) Just like a pizza Quattro Fromaggi, most people either love or hate us. Sure it's perfectly possible to find a middle ground, but most people just have a very strong opinion of us. Must be because we come with anchovy.
4) The concensus seems to be that we should be put in a pre-heated oven at 220° celtigrade and left in there for 9-10 minutes for best results.
Fake edit: oh boy that turned into a wall of text.