Post subject: The Skinny ; Whats going on, an EVE Story
Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:29 pm
First off, let me start this post by saying : HI SPIES! I know you're in here, there are always a few. This should be tasty info, but I think that it'll be too late to act upon it by now.
That being said, lets get down to whats going on out here. M-X and 80% of atropos are being booted from Vale. We were initially installed down here, as an alliance, to act as a meat shield and defend the regions further beyond us from hostiles. At an alliance level, we've been failing at that. OFACE (Pure annihilation) was originally brought into atropos, with the NC's blessing, to offer suggestions, and to get us on track. Both them, and several other people's (mine and gho's included) voices were ignored by M-X. Because of this, M-X is being removed as the leadership of atropos, along with many of the corps. OFACE has been given permission to either lead atropos if possible, or start a whole new alliance. We, along with Penumbra, are at the moment the only corporations that will be staying in Vale. Several new corporations, from around the NC, will be joining us down here to start a new, REAL pvp alliance.
Much of this information is still secret(ish). M-X has not yet been informed that they are going to be told to leave, they only know that they must hand over leadership, or else(tm). Basically it can go down one of two ways :
1. Either they hand it over quietly, and we can retain sov in most places
2. They refuse, and we kick this asses back to empire as hard as we can.
Thats why we've asked you to get ships to ZLZ as quick as humanely possible. Right now, MAMBA holds POS superiority in ZLZ, thus we will gain control of the station, give or take 24 hours. Once STEMP takes down their POS in MGAM, we will drop one there as well, and we will have POS superiority in MGAM as well.
What can you do to help you say? Get yourself ready incase M-X decides to fight, along with all other corps that will be asked to leave. I'm personally hoping they decide to fight, so I can pew pew them until my eyes bleed out. I haven't been this frustrated with a corporation since our IRC days. The old***s will know who I am talking about
Oh, and as a note to people who may be asking why MAMBA can't take over. Three primary reasons :
1. OFACE has more friends in the NC than we do
2. They have more experience in running an alliance
3. MAMBA's leadership reallllly doesn't want to have to deal with the headache of running a brand new alliance unless we have to.
Post subject: Re: The Skinny ; Whats going on, an EVE Story
Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:59 pm
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:04 pm
1. Do we have a new Voice program? (yes Ventrilo)
2. Do we have a new alliance forum?
3. Do we get new rules about ratting, mining, plexing?
4. How are the moons going to be redistributed?
5. Do we get a change in dealing with neutrals and hostiles in our space?
6. Do we get a new alliance leadership structure?
7. In case 'they' decide to fight, will NC help kick 'us' 'them' back to Empire?
8. Are we going to be more deployed in overall NC operations?
9. Who are our allies?
10. Who are our enemies?
11. How are we going to be better at PvP?
12. How are we going to train and improve our FC's?
13. Should we formalize Corporate Ship Fittings?
Information from Coad, Intresting times a head