Lets (once again) count the errors.
1. Mostly Harmless and IRON aren't shown as part of the north on the map (which they certainly are a part of) and Hydra, CPU, and Phoenix Allianz aren't on the list.
2. Destiny rents space from Tri IIRC, I think, but am not sure, that that means their space should count as Tri's.
3. Evoke's station isn't shown as existing, I know they don't want to be on the map but their house still exists. Really, I don't think he has kept on any of the new POSes that were built.
5. Atlas should probably be part of the RK/Smash block.
6. Ka-Tet is still marked as being part of the Coalition while being green on the map.
7. Might as well mark Syndicate as BRUCE space, they control it just as much as OSS/GS did.
8. Every system in Providence has POS in it and should be colored something.
9. Enuma Elish, Venom, TCF and IRC aren't shown with their "new" space.
10. Red Alliance doesn't have "" around their name in their new territory.
11. Immensea doesn't have the right layout up.
12. I think CPU pulled out, Insurgency now owns it, I believe.
13. A lot of big people are missing from the Alliance list, including MC who are shown in BoB blue on the map.
Still though, I am glad he is still doing it, someone needs to make a political map and noone else stepped up.