apparently he does
In case any of you have wondered what true "elite pvp" is like, look no further than the rules of the prestigious EN GARDE alliance (-A- feeder alliance). Don't worry, I've bolded the good parts.
Mandatory Alliance Rules
* If you're logged into Eve Online, you're logged into TS3. No exceptions. You can be in the AFK room, you can have your microphone muted due to being on another TS3, but you are logged into En Garde TS3 to receive voice alerts, have people be able to find you, FCs know how many people could possibly be around to engage an enemy, etc.
* Don't be a troll, don't be unreasonable, don't cause shit.
* Corporations are required to get a base amount of kills with a set formula (25% of toons * 20 kills).
* Corporations are required to have 25% of their total toons get 10 kills monthly.
* These kills do not include noobships, capsules or shuttles.
* All pilots will have at minimum TWO home defense fleet ships as outlined (En Garde Ship Fittings) and in QETZ-W.
* CTAs are mandatory for all pilots who are online.
* Home defense fleets (when specified by an alliance FC) can be converted to a CTA, at which point they are mandatory.
* All pilots will observe proper fleet communications discipline. Use terms such as "FC break", don't ask what ship types we're flying when you join the comms. Ask questions in fleet chat.
* NO, none, 0, zero, absolutely NO talking in local unless directed to by En Garde Management or the FC you're flying under. This goes for CEOs/directors as well. Just don't do it.
* Do not whore on kills. Shoot primaries, listen to the FC, do not be disruptive.
* While in fleet, know your role, know your place. Do not think that because you are you, that you are special. Be special with your corp, not a fleet.
* All corporate taxes should be raised to 100% during CTAs.
* CEOs will have established PVP minimums for pilots.
* Alliance dues are payable by the 5th of the month.
* Cyno towers will be set OPEN to Alliance use. They should have appropriate defences setup as well (read http://wiki.eveonlin.../wiki/Deathstar )
* Corporations may build and put up Gallente, Amarr and Caldari outposts, not Minmatar (unless EGM will own the outpost). Fees will be reasonable and use alliance standings.
* Refineries on POS are not allowed.
* This is an alliance, not the free market. Understand this is for the advancement of the alliance. Do NOT seek to profiteer off your fellow alliance mates. Make money, support yourself. To all you market capitalists that have wet dreams of becoming the next day trader in En Garde/-A- Space:
* General Rule: Items may only be marked up 25% above the lowest sell price in Jita. Reference: http://www.eve-central.com
* Exception - single use items: If they are under 1M ISK, they can be marked up to 1M ISK (i.e. Warp Disruptor, MWD, skill book, etc). Ammo, cap boosters, minerals, ores, PI, fuel (and other items that are used in bunches) do not qualify for this excemption and are still limited to a 25% mark up.
* Alliance reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
* Anyone found violating this will have their CEO contacted and will be dealt with as appropriate.
* Moons are the property of En Garde. They are NOT first come first serve.
* Moons shall be taxed at a dynamic & fair rate.
* Corporations before anchoring control towers on a moon must clear it with En Garde Management before hand.
* Alliance emails should be posted on the forum and linked in alliance wide emails. No information other than links should be sent out via alliance email.
* Fittings updates should be updated on the WIKI and then linked to via alliance email.
Yes, I remember when En Garde told the world how elite their alliance was.
How soon does the Horn of Goondor get blown?
If you kill enough of them they stop fighting - Gen. Curtis Lemay
Fear the KKM
Other than "mandatory PvP participation," those rules seem not terrible.
A simple Tribe guy - does stuff for alliance.
My corp was in that alliance. We were told many things about what was going to happen when we joined. None of them were true. That experience was one of the factors that made many of us willing to consider HBC...afterall, we'd be able to shoot them again.
people get mad when you're obviously forming for a stratop and there's a gang of 20 dudes camping and bubbling your undock then docking when they get shot at.
if you would like actual information please convo your local goonwaffe diplomat, draghkar, instead of spewing bitter fucking bullshit.
Navy Apocs landed and started blowing up the guys blowing up our fleet.
Then we asked for a Macaroni artwork "I'm sorry" from the FC in question who promptly told his diplos to fuck off.
Not sure that's entirely unreasonable.
What was wrong with the old thread? It had Lee ChanKa posts and everything!
Oh well I guess I'll just take your word for it then.
Some rifters died, the dudes who did it got killed. I'd say justice has been served and there's no need for apologies or any of that shit. What's the big deal?
Live and let live m8s. Leave the anger behind~
Ron Mexxico - Broski North
Helios Black > not mad ron
...oh wait we already did
The Colorblind Angel of Kugutsumen - Turning Bad Country into Mad Country one post a time
What, so digi just decided all on his own to try and fuck Deros?
And it wasn't digi that pulled the trigger on kicking Deros, it was The Mittani because The Mittani also wanted him to take a picture of himself in public with a plunger on his head.
God and I'm not even lying what the fuck is that sentence.
Actually it might've been Tector that wanted him to take the picture with the plunger, but The Mittani said to purge him when he wouldn't do either that or the macaroni.
I get a text from Twizted, a logi director, about needing to get online. I hop online and hear about some CFC gang shooting HBC on the undock abusing blue status, I ping rydis, vile and mittani asking WTF is up. Kismeteer starts looking into it, a few minutes later Mittani wakes up and lets me know he is sorry about that, then he pastes the log of the FC being a even bigger twat and getting kicked.
So yeah, we didn't do shit to get that fucking retarded mongoloid of a FC kicked, he managed that all on his own.
So with this turn of events, are goons now TEST pets or is it still the other way around?
Oh TEST and GSF are still blue? That's kind of retarded then, I mean, shooting blues is cool and everything but you should apologise afterwards if the dudes get upset
The whole "blue but not blue" bullshit is quite silly and as big of a broseph goon fleet dot com is I think we should all be reset out of pragmatism. There's no reason for me to be blue with people in branch and no reason for them to be blue with guys in Querious especially when we are fighting two seperate wars.
♫We are the THORN Alliance, we drink and smoke and fight ♪ We like our killboards loaded, our gay man asses tight♫ We don't need pretty dames, we're fabulous as fuck♪ Our FC Lucian James with suck your dick for 20 bucks♫
- RIP THORN Alliance
fuck, man, just do what richter said and reset each other. this is mondo unchill of y'all to be keep getting confused like this.. lay back, take a bluntie and go for a ride to fucking space man. peace.