Here's where I got my info from.
Translation from Reddit
What's told in the video:
General:This is only the interesting part.
- You get messages when someone you are spotting gets damaged/killed. (to clarify that you get exp/credits for it)
- You can 'unlearn' your crew's skills.
- The 'better' skill, the less gain it gives (the example given: accuracy on move skill will give just couple percent accuracy, but skill against fire will give 25% increase)
- 4 skills @ 100% is ~1000 battles
- Both US heavies have 'the Patton feeling' (mobility/speed/accuracy on move) (if you have driven Patton, then you will understand)
- Both US heavies have quick aim time and good accuracy on move
- Both US heavies use same gun. 269mm penetration, 400 damage. (T34 = 248mm/400dmg) (T30 = 276mm/750dmg)
- M103's turret can be penetrated frontally (except gun mantlet)
- T110's top-frontal plate has insane angle, so it's almost unpenetrable
- T110's commander's tower is 200mm thick
Stuff that wasn't talked about, but can be seen:
- US heavy gun's gold ammo = HEAT
- Reload time is 9 seconds for M103 (chronometer used) [9:22 in video], so it puts DPM at about 2666 (T34 = ~2620 DPM)
- Reload time is 8 seconds for T110 (chronometer used) [8:47 in video], so it puts DPM at about 3000 (T30 = ~2730 DPM)
- One loader. So dead loader = very long reloads.
- M110 has 1900 health
- T110 has 2200 health